Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Furry Fun (Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nayra tail rub her for a little while longer before she stopped it though she kept nibbling Yumi neck. "I'm surprised you don't use your tail like I use my nine" She whispered in her ear.

Nayra smirked and pulled her close to her as she moved her legs up and began to lick Yumi leg as she started rubbing their pussy together in the scissor position, two of her tails playing and rubbing Yumi breasts and nipples

((Sorry I've been gone for a long while. The RPs just stopped being fun after a while and I needed a break. I'm slowly getting back into the mood for it but I'm not sure how much so I'm going to take it easy for now. Also, Mike, based on your last post with Cynder I'm assuming she isn't pinning Colt down as is allowing him to let loose with just the clone, if that's alright?))

Colt was definitely starting to get a hang on his new found primal state because when Cynder let him loose on the clone he sat still for a few seconds. His gazed glowing eyes looked back and forth between them slowly figuring out what she was offering. By now his awareness was that of someone in a drunken stupor rather than just completely gone. It didn't take long for what was going on to get through to his head. Pushing himself upright he shoved himself against the clone. Lips locked onto hers as his body pinned her back first against the wall. He moaned loudly into her mouth as his tongue explored inside. His hands groped as her rack and ass, one hand slipping down in front of her and hooking up into her dripping pussy. With that hand he pushed her up more to allow his growling hungry maw to lick down her neck and wrap around her breasts.

All the while his eyes kept locked onto the real Cynder nearby. The piercing blue eyes almost never blinked. The aura kept growing, slowly beginning to engulf most of the room. He was starting to understand what exactly he was feeling from it, but didn't understand why nor was he questioning it at the moment. The pleasure the two of them were feeling, he could feel them too. As he fingered the clone he could feel the pleasure right back at him making him growl and snarl out loudly. But that wasn't all this strange aura was doing either. As he lifted the clone up the wall a bit higher, cock lining up against her slit, and eyes still staring at Cynder, the aura was feeding out his pleasure as well, transferring it to anyone that was in it field of influence. Then he rammed his cock deep inside the clone and pounded away at her. He growled and roared as his maw clamped down on a tit and his hand held her ass tightly. One hand forced one of her legs high up as he fucked fast and deep. All the while the insane pleasure her cunt gave him swept out through his energy and hit both Cynder and the clone in full force.

(Yep that's fine)

Nayra moaned and cummed as well before she suddenly flipped Yumi round and began to lick up her juices presting her own wet pussy to Yumi to clean so she could enjoy her mistress taste. "I think, I could do so much more with you Yumi. Oh, I think I've found my partner" She said softly.

Yumi moaned as she came in her Mistress' mouth. She stuck her tongue into Nayra's vagina and started to lick up the juices.

As soon as he stuck his finger up my ass, i began moaning and screaming in pleasure and pain as I've never felt anything quite like this before in my life. It's not like i knew many people who could stick something up my ass in an attempt to pleasure me, and while i wasn't much of an ass man myself, the pain of something so big being forced into something so small was enough to cause me to release much quicker than I've done in a long time. And when i was done shooting my load all over his hand, i began to wonder if he anything else in store for me.

Timmothy Kirkman said:
As soon as he stuck his finger up my ass, i began moaning and screaming in pleasure and pain as I've never felt anything quite like this before in my life. It's not like i knew many people who could stick something up my ass in an attempt to pleasure me, and while i wasn't much of an ass man myself, the pain of something so big being forced into something so small was enough to cause me to release much quicker than I've done in a long time. And when i was done shooting my load all over his hand, i began to wonder if he anything else in store for me.

Noir lapped up the mouse's release, his tail flicking back and forth playfully as he grinned down at the little creature. Slowly he pulled his fingertip from the mouse's hole and lapped at it in a consoling manner before he sat up and kissed Timmothy on the cheek. "Heh, you're so cute when you cum. Messing yourself all up like that." Noir pulled back and licked at his lips, grinning with all of his teeth. "Makes me wonder if we can't make you even messier." he purred, sliding out of his own shorts to reveal his half-hard cock.

Looking at his dick slowly get bigger and bigger, i decided to help him out. I jumped off his hand and onto dick, the sudden shock wave from the landing causing him to shudder with pure pleasure as he looked up at the ceiling. The next thing i did was reach onto either side of his dick and began stroking him. I could hear him moaning some more, and i could tell he was trying his hardest to not grab his dick and crush me in his grip.

Then i decided to edge my way down to his slit and looked right into it for a moment before looking back up at him with a smile. He had a confused look on his face for a moment, and then i decided to stick my mouth up to his slit and begin tonguing the inside of it. It must've been as close to a G-spot as you can get with men, because he screamed out and grabbed his dick and me without warning and began stroking in an awkward motion.

But that didn't stop me from pleasuring him until he exploded with enough force that i was sent flying through the air and into the nearby wall. The impact knocked all the air out of my lungs, and i was so close to passing out. Then i slid down the wall and fell onto floor right by his feet, knocking what little air i had out of me, and making me regret not being able to see how good his feet smelled before i passed out.

(Feel free to have fun with my unconscious body, unless you want to wake me back up with mouth to mouth)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom