Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Furry Fun (Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No longer getting a moan out of her Nayra switched up her move as her tails now softly penetrated Yumi pussy and were also rubbing her butt and one began to pump her tail. "Well, in the moment I may have got a little too excited. Of course, you still agree fo be my sex toy/apprentice"

Yumi let out a loud moan when the tail entered her cunt. She continued to moan. "Apprentice? What do you mean?" She felt something on her bikini top's straps.

Nayra took off Yumi top as her hands slip round to play with breasts now. "Well, I can sense a small amount of Seduction magic with in you and I want help you master it to the best of your ability" Narya told her as a second tail slowly penetrated Yumi butt letting her feel double penetration.

Nayra tails went faster and harder inside her ass and pussy as she kissed Yuki on the lip nibbling on her lower lips as well while pumping her cat tail knowing from experience it was a turn on point.

Yumi moaned. While it was true that cat tails were turn on points, the base of Yumi's tail was the most sensitive. "Nayra, I'm going to cum!"

"Then cum hard for you mistress" Nayra said as she used her powers to throw Yumi onto the bed and move her tail so she could suck and lick Yumi pussy so that the cum would go into Nayra mouth so she could taste her little kitten juices.

Yumi let out a loud moan as she had the biggest orgasm of her life. Her claws came out of her paws and ripped the sheets.

Timmothy Kirkman said:
Before we could go any further with our fun, someone began knocking at the door, leaving both of us to question who it was.

"Are you expecting anyone?" The black cat asked me as he looked down at me.

"No. Are you?" I asked back.

"Well since this is your room, no." With no real answer as to who was at the door, my new friend went to check while leaving me on the bed as he opened the door a crack.

Noir nearly bolted upright at the knock at the door and grumbled to himself as he got up to check who it was. He looked through the peephole to see another cat, but apparently she was being distracted by someone else. Noir sighed in relief and turned back with a bounce in his step. "Well, it appears that whatever that was has handled itself. Shall we get back to it?" he purred, sliding onto the bed to smile down at the mouse.

He licked his lips and leaned over to pick the little mouse up. He lifted the tiny rodent until he was eye-level and grinned before he opened his mouth and licked up the mouses' tiny cock.

Nayra licked up every drop of cum from Yumi pussy. She loved tasting all the different species jucies as she left a little bit on her mouth before kissing Yumi on the lips petting her taste her own cum.

"Now I bet that tasted nice, how about you please your mistress as well and see which is better" Nayra said to her with a smile as she was already moist underneath her Kimono.

Yumi's tongue followed Narya's tail's lead as she began eating the kitsune out. She did this at a quick pace, wanting to pleasure Narya as much as possible.

Nayra moaned even louder when she pushed her tongue inside her pussy so she purred and said "Do you like the taste of your mistress pussy?"

Yumi pulled her tongue long enough to say "Yes Mistress" before plunging her tongue back in and continuing to lick.

Nayra moaned even more as she now nibbled Yumi neck lustfully as her tail went inside Yumi pussy even faster and harder now as her second tail penetrated Yumi ass as well

Nayra went even faster and harder then before now as she sucked on Yumi neck lustfully as well. She soon moved up and kissed Yumi on the lips as well.

Nayra would cast a little spell which would prevent Yumi from cumming till she did as she was not close yet so she kept going with her lustful play on Yumi

Yumi realized that she couldn't cum and it scared her at first. She then realists that Nayra probably casted a spell on her. Yumi then slid a finger into the bottom of her mistress' slit and finger fucked it while licking the top half of the vagina.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom