Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Furry Fun (Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maureen moaned again her walls convulsing getting closer to her release. As he moved faster and faster, her claw ran through the fur on his back. Moaning out in pleasure as her walls gave way climaxing onto his cock. She could feel his seed pouring into her, filling her up, their juices mixing together. She was glad that they were two different species unable to breed, at least at this moment especially since they just met. Kissing him back as he moved off her body.

Once he was off Maureen closed her legs propping herself up on her arm. Hearing his delightful purr, made her smile, "...Yes...Yes it was, I'm glad it did too..." She admitted. As he laid back and opened his arms for her she moved closer to him cuddling into his waiting arms, nuzzling close.

Lyz giggled more and moaned even a little bit when Kiko licked her tits and rubbed her face against the chimeras skin. "Yesh...letsh go to your room...and have shome fun!" Lyz gave the waitress a signal that she wanted to pay and even gave her a tip. "Come, Kiko...we can have shome fun in Shoran'sh room..." Lyz got up and giggled when she nearly fell down to the ground. She dragged Kiko along and followed Soran to hus room where. As soon aw the dor was closed behind them, Lyz took her clothes off. She felt so horny and could not calm her throbbing cock down. Even the knot was out of her sheath, so horny and aroused was Lyz.

Kiko dropped to her knees and stared at the throbbing organ, taking short little breaths as she just stared at it. "Shoulda sent a poet..." Without really thinking, she just leaned forward and engulfed the tip of Lyz's member, the humid warmth of her mouth slipping around it like a warm, soggy blanket as she completely forgot her earlier modesty.

Soran, even in his drunken state, was amazed by Kiko's change.

"Wow... jes' put a wee bit o' alcohol in yer system an' look at ye go!" he said, not bothering to control his accent anymore.

He started fingering Lyz' pussy with one hand, handling Kiko's breasts with the other, totally turned on by the sight before him.

----------------

Talia pulled back from Lain. "BBDN? What's that?" she asked. Suddenly, she started laughing and crying at the same time, uncontrollably.

"Ifeltthemmoveearlier," she blurted, grabbing one of his hands and putting it on her belly, which had gotten bigger in the few hours she'd waited for him. One of the babies kicked, right under their hands, causing her entire belly to move.

Kiko stopped gagging on fox cock long enough to warn Soran. "Be careful if you finger me," she said. "Shtill a virgin and it can be ekshtra rough fer pink bunniesh." She went back to gorging on that beautiful foxy penis, sucking nice and hard but with very little technique. Instinct only took her so far, after all. She reached out blindly with her free hand and found the bulge in Soran's pants, stroking it lovingly if perhaps a bit like an amateur.

------------------------

"Bunny Baby Daddy Network," Lain said, stopping to yelp a bit when one of Talia's cubs kicked. "Wow, that's progressing rather, uh, fast. Like maybe we ought to call an exorcist. But yeah, they came up with the network so that you'd be taken care of if you got knocked up by a bunny, since we're basically wired to be terrible parents with all the running off and humping things. My user name is bunnycockrocks, with an X. All caps."

Soran's breath quickened when Kiko started giving him a hand job. "Aye, thassit, lass... Oooohhhh...." He stopped his ministrations long enough to strip out of his clothes, then returned to playing with the girls.

---------------

Talia stood, helping Lain up, much calmer now. "I'll have to give it a shot... BBDN..." she mused, rubbing her belly. "My family was genetically modified to have a short gestational period, so I'm only going to be pregnant for about six or seven weeks."

Lyz moaned at the sudden feeling of Kiko's mouth around her canine fox-cock. She looked at the young bunny girl sucking her first cock and gasped when Soran began to finger her allready wet pussy. "Kiko...how 'bout I show ya how ya can shuck my cock? You can watsh me when I shuck of Soran'sh cock. Watsh and learn...I know ya can't wait...pleashe wait and watsh..." Lyz guided Kiko and Soran to the bed where she began to show Kiko how to suck and lick a cock untill it shot a load of semen. She explained everything to the young bunny girl and even swallowed Soran's cum. "Now itsh your turn to show me what you have learned...now you can shuck my cock." Lyz spread her legs to give Kiko better acess to her throbbing cock and began to lick Soran's cock again while one of her hands tickled his balls.

Soran groaned as Lyz sucked his cock, holding the back of her head as he gently thrust moved his hips in time with her bobbing. "Ohhhh.... yessss...." he hissed, shooting another load into her mouth.

"Wanna... lemme... fill ye... again... Lyz?" he asked, in between moans of pleasure. "'Cos... I can... if ye... want..."

Lyz did not answer Soran's question and began to suck his cock again. She moved her head slower this time so she could taste his wondeful cock much longer. Lyz swayed her cock between her legs, waiting for the cute bunny girl to suck her of and show what she learned by watching the chimera sucking Soran's cock.

Soran moaned again, feeling the change in Lyz's speed.

"Oooohhhh... gettin' close..." he managed to say. He came again into Lyz's waiting mouth, his back arching with the pleasure.

Kiko watched and learned, taking hold of Lyz's shaft with a trembling hand and starting to work it softly like the chimera had done before. This already felt more appropriate than her slobbering trainwreck of a blowjob, and she gave it her best shot by pumping out a slow, steady rhythm and taking the tip into her mouth to lick and suck. She gave out little weak moans as she sucked, unable to really help herself as she felt stabs of pleasure shoot through her with each stroke.

--------------------

"Wow," Lain said, dusting himself off. "We'd make one scary breeding machine together, always churning out bajillions of adorable hybrid cubs. How'd that happen anyway?" He'd heard of a lot of different circumstances happening with anthros from various parts of the multiverse. Everything from government experiments to magic and the occasional alien abduction probe-fest.

Lyz moaned at the feeling of Kiko's improved blowjob skills and sucked Soran's cock of again, but this time she edged his orgasm so he could not shoot his load before she came into the cute bunny girls mouth.

As Maureen entered his arms, they closed around her protectively and held her close. The two then snuggled, both satisfied by the sex. Ryger could get used to this, but he didn't want to rush anything. He would see how it went and play it by ear. The rocking of the boat and the comfort of the situation lulled him into sleep. Tomorrow, they would return to the mainland, and he would see what happened then.

Moaning around the thick canine shaft, Kiko instinctively tried to force Lyz's penis deeper into her mouth, until is prodded the back of her throat. She'd heard of deep throating before, obviously, but actually trying to do it was a different experience than anything she'd imagined. She gagged a few times, though the clenching of those muscles only served to massage Lyz even more, and soon her eyes were wide with shock as she felt the first splash of chimera cum making her cheeks bulge.

Soran looked down at Lyz. "Och... quit... playin'... with me!" he groaned. He tried to move her a little faster.

He managed to contort himself in a way so that he was able to reach Kiko's pussy.

----------------

Talia thought for a moment, smiling when another kick moved her belly. "You know, my parents never told me - or any of my siblings - how that happened. It was kept quiet, but I found out about it when Mom kept having more cubs."

She huffed. "Still, I never did find out who - or what - did that to us." The panthress took Lain's hand. "You wanna go get some dinner?"

As Lyz's hot sperm flooded Kiko's mouth, she felt the completely unexpected touch of a hand on the inside of her leg, her dress lifted up to allow the sudden intrusion. The shock of it made her forget to swallow for a moment, and soon there was cum spilling down her chin as she tried to keep up with the flow. She hoped that the "big moment" wouldn't be too painful, but she knew it was rough for a pink bunny girl on the first go.

---------------------

"Sure, I could eat," Lain said as they set off toward the restaurant. "You know, whatever happened to that dildo you swiped earlier?"

Lyz moaned and stopped to tease Soran when she came into Kiko's mouth. She was too drunk to care that she was still cumming when she pulled her cock out and shot some of her load onto Kiko's tits. Lyz wanlked towards the bed and sat down on it with a still hard cock. Her knot was out of her sheath and she was too aroused to calm it down yet. "How 'bout we have a sammish wish me in she middle?"

Maureen listened to Ryger's heart beat as she laid in his arms. She was comfortable and definitely satisfied after there intimacy. He was really sweet, she hoped something might spark from this but not sure what his thoughts were. As the boat gently rocked in the water, and the sound of his beating heart made her drift off to sleep, snuggling against him.

Soran grinned. "Yeah, I could go wi' that!" he slurred. "How're we gonna do it?"

----------------

Talia glared at the pink bunny boy. "The Ocarina of Time, you mean? It's safe in my room." She stormed of, muttering, "Huh... a dildo, of all the things to call it..."

She stopped before she got too far, realizing what she'd done. She went back to Lain, tears forming in her eyes. "I-I'm sorry..." she sobbed. "Damn h-hormones..."

Ryger awakened the next morning to find the sun glittering on the water. It was a breathtaking sight. He saw Maureen still sleeping in the bed, and gave her a kiss on the cheek. He guided the boat back to the main island, and put his pants on. He sat down on the bed and waited for Maureen to wake up. She looked so peaceful and beautiful, and he wanted her to hold on to that serenity for as long as possible.

Maureen was still fast asleep, in her natural beauty without her clothes on. Once her moved off the bed and kissed her cheek she smiled and cuddled into the pillows and blanket. Not even realizing they were moving back to the shore. Maureen continued to sleep until the boa was parked, and the sun gleamed into her eyes. Her ears and her tail flicked contently opening her eyes to see Ryger. She smiled softly and yawned. "Morning..."

"Well...I could be in she middle while you fuck me and I fuck Kiko. How doesh shat shound for you?" Lyz looked at Kiko and Soran with lust in her eyes. "Whadda ya waiting for? Come her you two and letsh fuck!"

Ryger smiled back at her.
"Good morning," he replied.
He stood up and stretched a bit.
"Let's go get some breakfast. I'm starving. Aside from that, I think we should vacate the boat before someone wants to rent it."

He turned back to her and purred a bit just looking at her.
"I'll be on deck if you need me. You look very beautiful, by the way."
He walked up to the deck to give her privacy and to wait for her.

"Very carefully?" Kiko asked hopefully. The front of her dress was stained all over with Lyz's sperm, totally ruined. And then there was the mess running down her chin and what already filled her belly. But sex? This was uniquely terrifying. "I'm still a...you know. V-word. And it's worse than normal. There's three...you know...in a row that you'll have to break through."

Lyz looked at Kiko with a confused look on her face. "Three wallsh? Ish that normal for bunniesh? I only had one..." She still had to learn so much about other races. "Well, we could bosh fo a sishty-nine while Shoran fucksh one of my lower holesh."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom