Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Furry Fun (Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Now, I'm gonna call him, then we wait for him to come," Talia said, pulling her phone out and dialing a number.

"Oh, by the way, his name is..."

------------------

*VZZZZZ VZZZZZZ*

Soran's cell phone buzzed in his pocket. He looked at Lyz, a little embarrassed.

"Sorry, love, I've got to take this," he said, standing up and walking away from the table.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Soran!" a female voice said.

"Talia! How's it going?"

"Pretty good. Hey, listen, I've got a friend here who's dying to meet you."

"Uh... that'll be a little hard. I'm on vacation right now."

"Really? So am I! I'm on a beautiful island, free to do whatever - and whomever - I please."

Soran turned around, looking for a familiar form. "Really? Sounds like you're where I am. In fact, turn around."

----------------

Talia turned around and spotted a male wolf/cat standing near a table with a different wolf/fox/bunny girl. She did a quick double-take, looking at the one she thought was him and Soran himself.

"Well, c'mere!" she said, hanging up. She turned back to Kiko, fending off a passing male cat. "He'll be here in a minute."

"Allright, I'll have the Luau special." The waitress wrote the orders down on a notepad and left. Lyz noticed that Soran's phone rang and comforted him that it was ok. She looked around when Soran turned around and looked into the same direction. "Is that a friend of yours? How about we ask her to come to us? You could talk with her in the restaurant instead of on the open beach where everyone might listen to your conversation. And if you want to talk to her and her friend in a more private setting, then I could go to the restroom for a while so you have enough time to talk. Here is my phone number in case you need more time." She gave him a piece of paper with her number on it and looked at the panthress and the bunny girl.

"Wow," Kiko said, realizing the sheer scale of the coincidence. "That is some cosmic fourth wall shit right there. Are you sure this is a good idea? Maybe I should just go back to my room and read a book or something. Or maybe go find my brother and--you know what? No, he's probably snorkel deep in some passing hussy by now. No offense."

Lain, meanwhile, had commandeered one of the resort groundskeepers' golf carts and was barreling along at maximum speed with a bucket for a helm and a mop for a lance, a coat of arms hastily emblazoned on the hood of the cart. He suddenly realized that, out of context, he was a pretty weird guy.

Talia laughed. "None taken." She saw Soran motion for them to come over after saying something to the hybrid female. ("It's no problem, Lyz. You don't have to leave.") "Okay, we'll go over to him. Come on," she said, taking Kiko's hand and dragging her towards the wolf/cat.

"So this is your friend?" Soran said when they got to him. "Lain's sister, I'm guessing. My name's Soran." He motioned to the chimera. "And this is Lyz... It's something longer, but I can't remember what it is."

"This is Kiko. It's her first time here!" the panthress said, pulling the unfortunate bunny girl forward. "And how do you know Lain?"

"He was one of the first people I met here, beside Lyz."

Kiko tried very hard not to freak out and run away screaming, and she nearly failed twice, taking nervous half-steps backward and stopping herself each time. No, she thought, this was something she had to learn. She needed to find that bubbly bunny personality that the rest of her kind had. "N-n-n-nnnn....nuuuuuuhhhhhhhh..." Oh crap, she was stuttering like an idiot. "Nuh-nuh-nuhhh-ice to m-m-meet you. Meet you. Yeah. No! I mean, maybe? Very much good morning, sir!" It was, of course, the early evening, though the restaurant did serve all-day breakfast, which was close enough. Waffles made everything better. "I mean...um...hi."

Soran's green eyes glittered with amusement. "It's nice to meet you, too," he said, pulling out chairs for both of the newcomers, then sitting back down.

Talia quickly plopped herself down, happy to get off of her feet. "So, we both managed to meet Lain on our first day here." She leaned towards Lyz. "Isn't Soran so cute?!" she whispered in the chimera's ear.

Soran called the waitress back over and asked for a couple more menus. "So, Kiko," he said, turning to her. "What brings you to the island? A little R-n-R? Looking for someone to call your own? Or something else?"

Talia carefully ran a hand down her tummy, and gasped when she felt how big it was still. She looked down, seeing that it was, indeed, big and round. "I'm pregnant..." she whispered, then said it louder. "I'm pregnant!"

Lyz looked at the sexy panthress and at the cute bunny girl. "I'm Lyzahna, but you can call me Lizzy or Lyz." She smiled at Kiko's reaction and tried to not laugh. She was so cute! "Nice to meet you too! Yes, I've met your brother at the beach. He is an interesting and funny guy."

Lyz blushed at Talia's words and nodded slightly so only she noticed it. "Congrats! Who is the father?"

The waitress came back and brought the food and the drinks.

"Looks like I ordered more than I can eat..." said Lyz when she saw the big plate with all the different exotic fruits and sea fruits. She did not saw that the luau special was for two people when she ordered it. Lyz picked up some shrimps of the plate and ate it. She tried some of the unknown exotic fruits too and took a sip from her large fruity cocktail.

"I guess I don't really know why I'm here. My brother dragged me out here saying I needed to learn to make friends but...I kinda suck at it." Kiko facepalmed at the happy announcement. "Oh not again," she muttered. "I mean, congratulations, really. It's just...it was Lain, wasn't it? I could smell his...you know." The waitress set down Kiko's enormous plate of nachos, piled high with damn near everything, everywhere, ever. It was a glorious cheesy miracle on a plate and despite the rather unappetizing subject of her brother's seed, Kiko immediately began omnomming the hell out of it, stopping once she realized she was making a little bit of a scene. "Showweh," she said through a mouthful of cheesy chips, some salsa running down her chin.

"It's not that hard to find new friends. You don't need to have sex with everyone you see like your brother and can instead have normal fun with others." She looked at Kiko who was enjoying her nachos and began to dig into her food too. Lyz was hungrier than she thought. She finished her plate in five minutes and snapped out of her food frenzy when she realised that she was licking the plate clean. Lyz blushed and looked up at the others. "I'm sorry that you had to see that...I grew up in a pack of fox-wolves after my father left..." She took a big sip from her drink and licked her lips from the taste of the fruity cocktail. It did not even taste like there was any alcohol inside the large glass...

Part of her disagreed with what Lyz said. Having crazy sex with everything was still in Kiko's genetics. Sure, it might sound weird to foxes or wolves or cats or really anyone else, but pink bunnies were just made to fuck. Kiko was just off somehow. "Don't worry," she said. "You're not the only one who likes to eat." She scooped up the last bit of sour cream from the nachos and licked it off her finger, inadvertently making it look ridiculously hot, as though she were eating someone else's cream. She didn't realize it, but she could be unconsciously sexy at times. "So, um, how do you and Soren know each other?"

Soran took his time with his meal, enjoying the steak and lobster. "Again?" he asked Kiko, taking a sip of his beer. "How many girls has he knocked up?" He noticed the salsa dribble and grabbed a napkin, then wiped her chin. "Sorry, you had a little salsa dribbling down."

Talia had finished her plate of fajitas at almost the same pace as Lyz. She leaned back in her chair, a hand on her belly. "Don't worry about it. When you come from a large family, you learn to eat quickly or you don't get any. I have six older siblings, and it was hell at the dinner table sometimes, trying to get a small plate of something, until they moved out." She turned her gaze to Kiko. "Yeah, it was Lain. He told me that his... well, you know... was really potent, and asked me if I was on the pill or in heat... and I guess you know what I said yes and no to now."

As weird as it was, just hearing so much about the act of breeding was a little stimulating for a bunny, even one as normally sexless as Kiko. A flushed feeling crept into her body and she felt herself starting to tingle down there, becoming terribly embarrassed at her arousal in this setting. She stood up ramrod straight all of a sudden, nearly knocking her chair over. "I need to use the bathroom!" she shouted, much louder than she really should have, before rushing off to the ladies' room. She checked to make sure the stalls were empty and then pulled her skirt up to check in the mirror. Yep, her panties were soaked. "Nooooo, no no no not now!"

Soran watched in confusion as Kiko took off. "What the hell was that about?"

Talia stood up, a hand still on her belly. "I'll go check on her," she said, following her at a much more reasonable pace. "Kiko?" she called, opening the door slightly. "Are you okay?"

----------------

Soran looked to Lyz, still questioning the situation. "What's up with her? Did she freak out because we were talking about sex?"

"Yes, you have either to eat fast or everyone else won't leacve even a crumb for you so you have either to find something yourself, eat really fast or starge to death." agreed Lyz with Talia.

"Well...I met Soran on the beach, we talked a little bit and went then to my room to have some fun. I'm on the pill so I don't have to worry about getting pregnant as long as someones seed is not so potent that it knocks me up despite the pill..." answered Lyz Kiko's question. She noticed that the cute bunny was aroused, the faint smell of her scent was in the air and Lyz could notice it thanks to her fine nose.

"Excuse me Soran, I'm going to look after her too. Maybe I can help her..." Lyz stood up and walked towards the bathroom without answering Soran's question.

Llyz entered the womens bathroom and looked around. She saw only Talia and tried to open the doors to the stallls. Kiko, do you need any help?"

Kiko stood frozen in panic with wide eyes, the hem of her dress in her mouth and both hands down the front of her panties. "Thish ish noh wah ih loosh lie." She scrambled to disentangle herself and regain her modesty, but only managed to trip over her own two feet and land sprawled in a most undignified heap. She spat out the hem of her dress in a huff. "This is not what it looks like," she said, knowing full well that it was exactly what it looked like.

Lyz closed the door behind her and gave Talia a sign to look out for other women who might enter the bathrooms. She walked towards Kiko and Helped her to get up. The smell of Kiko's juices got into Lyz' nose again and her cock began to stiffen under her skirt. "I-if you want...I could help you...with your problem..."

"W-what? N-no! No problems, just, um, I peed myself, that's all." Wait, what? Was that seriously the best story she could come up with? Kiko slapped her forehead and sighed, frustrated beyond belief. "Scratch that," she said. "Look, please don't take this the wrong way, it's just...bunnies are really weird, okay? I have this whole...thing...that happens when people start talking about breeding around me." She managed to get up to her knees without tripping again, and folded her skirt down so it actually covered her again.

Lyz looked at Kiko with an understanding smile on her lips. "I know, I'm part bunny myself." She grabbed her long floppy bunny ears and held them up like wings. "See? That's the reason why I offered my help. I know how bothersome it can be when you get into bunny-mode. Anyway, lets go back, Soran is probably waiting for us."

"That sounds really g-g-gooo-oooo-ooood..." Kiko's eyes rolled back and she shivered all over. "W-what? This s-shouldn't be h-h-happen-happening-ing-ing! Y-you're a girl, w-why am I getting that 'hard cock nearby' feeling?" She fell to her knees, legs turned to jelly. This was so inconvenient sometimes, but she should have been safe here in the ladies' room.

"That could be because I'm a hermaphrodite." Lyz lifted her skirt up and revealed her rock hard cock. It was semi-hard when the scent of Kiko's sex got into her nose and became fully erect when she saw what Kiko was doing in the womens bathroom.

Kiko gulped nervously and started crawling forward on her hands and knees. "What am I doing?" She reached her hands around Lyz's legs and hugged herself close to the chimera girl, rubbing her cheek up her thigh as she slowly, sensually ascended towards that amazing rock hard canine cock. "Seriously, this isn't cool." She planted a trail of tender kisses that led up the side of Lyz's hips, then crossed her lower tummy. "Stop me. Stop me this is insane!" Finally, the scent of cock and pre-cum filled her nose and she descended hungrily onto the throbbing member, giving possibly the least dignified moan in all of history as she had her first taste of real, live penis. "Ghhhhhnnnnnnngghhhhhhhhhhrrrrrbbl!"

Lyz did not know what she should do. She looked helplessly at Talia when Kiko hugged her legs. Lyz looked back at the sexy bunny girl when she rubbed her cheek against her tigh. Lyz could not do anything except staying there and looking at Kiko planting kisses on her body. Moans escaped her lips when she noticed that her switch was flipped again. Precum oozed out of the tip of her throbbing canine cock. Lyz did not listen to Kiko's words and closed her eyes. She opened her eyes again and gasped when Kiko put Lyz' canine cock into her mouth and moaned around it which send vibrations over Lyz' cock. "I'm...close to...shooting my...load..." Lyz could not last any longer and came into Kiko's mouth.

Kiko's eyes bulged in sheer terror as canine seed filled her tiny mouth, her cheeks bulging out as she struggled not to swallow. She pulled away, meaning to spit the cum out onto the floor but her body just wouldn't allow it. Conflicting urges shot all throughout her as mind and body struggled with one another. Spit it in the sink! Swallow it and beg for more! She shook her head, hands flailing uselessly. Maybe if she just spit it out onto her breasts and rubbed it in like lotion---what? No way that thought just came from her. But all that spunk was seeping into her taste buds and filling her nose with its heavenly scent and it was all too much. She finally relented and gulped down the horrible, disgusting, lovely, wonderful golden precious amazingbeautifulholywhyhaven'tIbeendrinkingthisallmylifeCUM! "Oh gods, what? What? No way...it can't be this good, it just can't!" She looked up at Lyz, feeling totally helpless against her body. "Please tell me that's as good as it gets, that sex can't make you feel any better than that."

Lyz did not know weither she should help Kiko before she choked on the cum in her mouth or just stand there and wait what would happen next. She saw that the bunny girl gulped every last drop down and listened to her words. Lyz held Kiko in her arms and stroke her hair while she looked into her beautiful eyes. "That depends on what you want to try...but yes, sex is an amazing thing!" She smiled and kissed Kiko softly. She could taste her own cum o Kiko's lips and could feel that her cock was still rock hard.

Kiko's first kiss came in a completely unexpected manner. Then again, she hadn't quite expected any of this. The taste of Lyz's sperm still lingered on her tongue, and her arousal continued to rise inside her. "I've spent my whole life trying not to have sex," Kiko admitted with some shame. "I just...I don't know what to do now that I'm...here."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom