Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Furry Fun (Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lain thought about it for a moment. "Maybe," he said. "Probably. " If she was in season there was a very good chance his crazy potent bunny cream did the trick. He produced a business card from somewhere inexplicable, tucking it into her bikini top. "My number, just in case. And also the address of a really good pizza ace in Hoboken, totally unrelated. "

Lyz turned around and let Soran's cum leak out of her. The hotel was, like every hotel on this island, prepared for the sex drive of the tourists so it would not be a problem if she drenched the bed with his seed. She looked at Soran with a smile on her lips and glowing eyes. "Wow...that was intense...maybe we can do it again sometime...and don't worry, it's ok that you don't do anal..." Lyz got up from the bed after a while and walked towards the bathroom. "Wanna take a shower with me?"

Talia's eyes shut completely, and she wrapped her arms around Lain. "Thanks, bunny boy... I'm Talia, by the way... don't think we properly introduced ourselves..."

------------------

Soran gawked at the sheer amount of his seed flowing out of Lyz. "Yeah... that was really intense. Fun, but intense."

He followed her into the bathroom. "Showering sounds like a good idea."

"Lain," he said, cuddling up for a post sex nap. "Can't believe you just let me breed you without even knowing my name." He giggled, giving her a playful poke. "You naughty little slut, you."

The panthress giggled at his poke. Her jaws split in a huge yawn. "Needed to breed..." she mumbled. "Heat's unbearable sometimes... not the first time it's happened... won't be the last..."

Lyz left a trail of Soran's seed on the ground when she walked to the bathrom. She got into the shower and turned the water on so it would be pleasantly hot. Lyz turned around and waited for Soran to get into the shower too.

Soran chuckled as he got in. "I didn't think there'd be enough room in here for both of us with this being so big," he said, poking her still-swollen belly. He sighed as the hot water cascaded over him. "Just sayin', you're the best girl I've ever been with."

Lain nuzzled into the panther girl's neck. "Well now you have my number," he purred dreamily. "So any time you need me just give me a call and I'll hop right over and breed you just right." He relaxed completely, lost in a haze of post sex euphoria, warm sunshine and Talia's intoxicating heat pheromones. Maybe he ought to be nervous sleeping in the arms of a predator, but he had a feeling she wouldn't bite...hard.

Talia purred, snuggling closer, pressing her shapely body to Lain's. "I'd like that..." she whispered, settling into sleep.

"Yeah, I'm glad that they make their showers big enough so two can fit in them, but my belly is kinda big...I did not know that it could stretch this much..." Lyz blushed and looked to the ground and the back to Soran. "R-really? Thanks...you're the best man I've ever been with. It felt amazing when you filled me so much..." Lyz leaned against the wall to let the cum slowly leak out of her. "You can fill me anytime again...we could even do it in public..." She began to spread soap on Soran's back and chest and added some soap to his ass cheeks too.

"Really?" Soran said, in response to her statements. "Wow... I... I don't know what to say!"

His hands found the other soap bottle and he gently began rubbing it into her fur, paying special attention to her breasts and her rear and tail. "I'd love to fill you up again at some point."

Kiko shuffled along the beach, most of her pink fur and scarce figure hidden beneath an unreasonably modest dress and her pink hair pulled back in a bunny bun. She pushed her glasses up the bridge of her nose and looked around to see if she could find her older brother, Lain, sighing in exasperation as she failed to see much of anything besides the burning plane wreckage in the distance. Probably best if she didn't ask about that. Gods, there was sex all around her, like this whole island was just a place for anthros to hook up and screw in public. Stepping gingerly over a pair of foxes breeding in the sand, she made her way to the tiki bar and ordered a virgin pina colada, emphasizing the virgin bit. A quick check with the barkeep told her that Lain had been around, fucking this or that and threatening the world's supply of sex on the beach cocktails. Part of her wanted to be like him, it was true, drinking like a fish and sexing up anything and everything. She sighed and sipped her cocktail, wondering what she was even doing here.

Lyz moaned at the feeling of Soran's strong hands on her body. Her nipples got hard while her tail moved towards his crotch to tease his cock. More of his thick seed came out of her pussy. She squatted down in front of him and looked up, directly into his eyes and began to suck his cock. Her tail had stopped to tease his dick and was now teasing his balls.

Soran gasped and tried to turn away from Lyz, feeling his member growing hard again. He looked down at her, meeting her gaze. "N-no... Not ready y-yet..."

His member disagreed; his orgasm came much quicker this time, spurting into and down her throat.

----------------

Talia awoke with a dry feeling in her throat. Carefully, she extracted herself from the lounge chair and, after giving Lain a good-bye kiss, started for the bar.

Upon arriving, she asked the bartender for a glass of water - if she was pregnant, she didn't want to have a cub with fetal alcohol syndrome. Tuning from the bar with a hand on her middle, she noticed a pink bunny girl who looked a lot like Lain.

Approaching the over-modestly dressed bunny, she asked, "Excuse me, are you related to Lain?"

Kiko almost jumped out of her skin when someone snuck up behind her and spoke suddenly. Why, there had been no sound at all, almost as though a cat...oh wait. It actually was a cat. Kiko turned to regard the tall pantheress. "You mean my degenerate older brother?" she asked, before actually realizing that the girl beside her wore nothing but her glossy black fur. Looking down, the sticky blue mess around her privates was plain to see. "I...guess you already met him."

Talia giggled at the bunny girl's reaction. "Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. My name's Talia," she said, then followed the other girl's gaze. "Oh, yeah... we've met. Nice guy, your brother. Didn't even protest when I wanted to have sex with him." The panthress took a long drink of her water, unconsciously rubbing her belly. "I might be pregnant, too."

Kiko just kind of stared for a moment, not sure how to react. "Uhmm...good for you?" She wasn't possessed of the same absurd breeding drive as the rest of her kind, making her the odd girl out at any bunny orgy when she just wanted to sit and read a book. Most of her family just learned to smile and nod at her "eccentricity" but her elder brother seemed determined to crack her shell.

"Um...I'm Kiko," she said, catching a whiff of her brother's scent from the panther girl, and wondering just how many hybrid cubs Lain must have sired over the last few years. "Nice to meet you. I think. Sorry I'm just awkward around predators. "

Lyz gulped Soran's big load down and looked up at him with glowing eyes. She took his softening cock out of her mouth and began to wash his and her body. Soran's cum was now no longer in her so her belly looked normal again. Lyz turned the water of and walked out of the shower. She put a clean mid-long black skirt and a matching bikini on and waited for Soran at the door.

Soran hurried and finished up in the shower, washing what was left of their combined cum down the drain. He put on a clean pair of jeans and his signature button-up shirt and joined Lyz at the door.

"Would you like to have dinner with me?" he asked. He put an arm around her lower back, resting his hand on her hip, and led her out. "I heard the restaurant here at the hotel has some really good reviews."

------------

The panthress understood Kiko's nervousness. What bunny - besides Lain - didn't feel nervous around a predator?

"Is this your first time here?" she asked. "It is for me. And, if this experience is anything to go by, it won't be my last!"

Kiko gulped and tried to smile and be friendly, reminding herself that Talia wouldn't really eat her. Probably not, anyway. "Um, yeah. First time here," she said, trying to block out the smell of sex that hung in the air. Specifically, the sweet scent of her brother's semen. Not that she'd ever had it, but it was impossible not to get to know the smell when she grew up with him borrowing her panties all the time. "I...that is...Lain dragged me here." She looked down to her drink, not wanting to make eye contact. "I really don't do well at making friends."

"Yes, I'd like to have dinner with you. I'm kinda hungry after getting stretched out by your seed." Lyz giggled and followed Soran to the hotels restaurant. They got a table rather quickly and sat down on the chairs. The waitress, a sexy tiger-wolf hybrid, brought the menu cards and asked what Soran and Lyz wanted to drink. "I'll take the cocktail of the house." She looked at the menu like she could not decide and looked at the waitress after putting the card down. "I can't decide what I should order. Can you recommend something for me?"

Talia nodded. "I figured Lain would've dragged you here."

She pointed at a couple of anthros over in the restaurant area. "See that male wolf/cat with the fox/bunny/wolf girl over there? Go talk to him. I'll back you up."

----------------

Soran glanced over the drink menu, surprised at the amount of different readily-available alcohols. "I'll have a Guinness," he said, then started to look over the actual food menu, putting it down when Lyz said she couldn't decide.

"Just go with what sounds good," he suggested. "I'm going to try the surf-and-turf entreé, with the garden veggies and the mashed potatoes."

"You'd...really do that for me?" Kiko was surprised to say the least. And embarrassed as hell to be standing around talking with a naked girl covered in sperm. But hey, that sort of thing seemed excessively normal here so she just tried to let it slide off of her. Swallowing her pride and shame in one big gulp, she gave it her best shot and tried to start up a conversation with the male hybrid. Less than a minute later, she was struggling to get free as he pawed at her meager breasts beneath her dress.

"I said I'm not that kind of bunny!" She managed to extricate herself and go back to the bar, adjusting herself so that nothing was falling out, and blushing so hard you could see it through her fur. "That didn't go well..."

Talia followed Kiko over to the hybrids' table, but only caught snippets of the conversation. Seeing the results, she followed her back to the bar.

"Well... that didn't go as expected..." she said. "Maybe he was just the wrong kind of guy for you." The panthress thought for a moment. "I know! I'll call my friend. He's a nice guy, a hybrid: wolf and cat. But he's nothing like that guy." She looked around for the entrance to the hotel. "I'll be right back!"

Quickly, she ran inside, found her room, and washed herself off, throwing on a short, skin-tight shirt and tiny, equally tight shorts. Grabbing her cell phone and stuffing it in her hip pocket, she ran back to the bar.

"Okay, I'm back."

Three more guys had groped Kiko while she waited at the bar. It was annoying, but part of life when you were a bunny. Everyone just assumed you were this eager little sex puppet and, sure, most bunny girls fit the bill. Any one of Kiko's sisters would be getting quadruple teamed by now with a big smile on her face, but she was one odd bunny. "H-hi again," she said, trying to hide how ashamed she was of this kind of attention. "S-so..n-now what?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom