Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Heroes and Villains [OOC+FAQ] (OPEN!)

• Sewers.

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Park in the middle of the city.

• Woodland area near the city.

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Docking/Port.

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Warehouse area (storage)

• Business District

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Small Business District (Market Street)

• Transportation District (airlines, taxi, bus, etc)

• Informative District (libraries, science, r&d)

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Health and Hygiene (hospitals, blood banks, water treatment centers)

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Hideouts/Havens (villains and heroes who don't want to be publicly seen will want at least a point o

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Other (comment)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dready

Star
Roleplaying thread is here

Character profiles are here

This is an interest check for a group rp that is open to any who wish to play as a superhero, super villain, anti-hero, or average joe. This roleplay shall be meant more for story and action, but sex can still be (easily) included into the ordeal. If you're interested in wanting to participate, or have a question, just post below saying such.

Frequently Asked Questions:
What's the setting? [Not sure yet. High chance of being moderate future, yet close to modern]
Who's on the heroes and villain's sides? [You get to choose which side you join first]
What if I don't want to be on a side? [Freelance it up! Maybe you could create your own group]
Would there be a limitation to what I could be? [Yes: no god-mode characters. Also make sure to have your character have some sort of weakness]
What if I want super-awesome-hero/villain secks? [Feel free to join, but anything that goes on fore more than a post or two between people should be put into a side-thread so then it wouldn't crowd up the group roleplaying aspect]

Character Sheet:
-Username:
-Name: (character's actual name)
-Alias: (what they're known, or want to be known by)
-Race/Power: (one or the other)
-Race/Power Details: (describe its details)
-Background (known):
-Background (unknown by the populous):

am i missing anything?

Re: The Heroes and Villains [OOC+FAQ]

<3's Kitty

Yeah, I think they are, though we have a LOT of villains and few heroes.

Well I guess then that helps my decision on what to be. Looks like this villain will be playing the part of a hero.​

• Hm...just realized that I'm tired enough that I didn't read the first post correctly. Yay for the Z's ^(*o*)^

Sign me up for a vigilante~

I'll work on a profile tomorrow... 1. If I'm accepted, 2. When I'm more awake[/list:u]

HKitten said:
  • Hm...just realized that I'm tired enough that I didn't read the first post correctly. Yay for the Z's ^(*o*)^

Sign me up for a vigilante~

I'll work on a profile tomorrow... 1. If I'm accepted, 2. When I'm more awake[/list:u]

• you're accepted, but your character might not be if they're unbalanced.

well i mean disobeying common physical laws such as temporal laws. or having the immune to all physical attacks, since that's something i'd say 'no, gtfo' due to the lack of originality for what you can perform to take them out.

• Ah. Well, I was thinking along the lines of particle manipulation; something like being able to morph objects into different things, or morph one's self into a different object. Of course there're limits (ones that I'm not pondering at this hour), but I was mainly thinking about the power being used as a disguise-helper to get into/out of places. My character would else wise, be rather human in strength/other abilities.

If that's not within the lines of what you want, I'll be pondering something else, I suppose xD[/list:u]

for something such as that, i'd advise severe restrictions such as high levels of concentration or possibly requiring alot of calories or something that the human body resides on...

second thought, don't worry about it, just make yourself a shape changer and i'd be alright. or could be an alchemist (full metal kind) and i'd let that pass as well.

• No idea what the full metal version is like actually. But yeah, shape shifter was what I was thinking at first. I guess I used particle manipulation because I was thinking that the character could change some objects too. The whole energy limitation was in the back thoughts (e=mc^2 and all), but matching it up with the calories makes sense.

I was thinking about further limiting the power so that it's not suddenly: *"Changes the laser beams flying at him into flowers"*... so the power probably can't be used to change another character's powers while its being hurdled at my character. ... So the character kind of sounds useless in that sense, but uh... usefullness will find its way to him/her? >.>;[/list:u]

sounds about right to me. could have it to where you /could/ throw up a front shield for a few seconds that allows you to absorb a portion of the energy, but then there's the drawback of being overloaded with the energy.

• I just totally pictured my character doing that, then overloading with energy and then exploding into pieces. @v@ It was a funny cartoon-like image.

But yeah, when and if it gets to something like that, I'd probably think of something like that, but will be keeping in mind the drawbacks.

So, good to go on the basics though? I'm still rather wired, so I might get started on the profile tonight.[/list:u]

indeed. ^^ though for the overload i just thought that she'd lost almost all of her energy and would lose consciousness for a few moments to an hour or so.

... i do believe that you're including slime due to those numbers. in reality, there's one unknown gender, 5 males, and 3 females.

-goes blank for a good few minutes-

...I might have... that, or I just lost count, since I was trying to keep tally with each hand being each gender...and forgot that I needed one hand to roll the mouse. >>;

Working on profile though, and I'll make a female. It'll give me practice with playing a girl ^^'

kay. though i do advise to just keep away from the stereotypes that you believe in and that you should pretend that you yourself are female and how'd you act in the situations you'd come across, ignoring your gender entirely. :3

... and this is a sign of my need for sleep at the current moment. g'night, and enjoy making your character. (i'll probably be working on the location threads tomorrow, so make sure you vote on what areas you want to be included)

it makes sense and i pass it. :3

alright, so we've got the following areas with the highest points (btw, i'm including black markets as business district, and flea markets as small business)

-6 votes for Hideouts/Havens (this means that you don't even need to be a villain or hero to find an uninhabited hideout, but the good ones that are probably taken possibly required the use of a superpower to gain access to them without causing suspicious amounts of damage or signs)
-5 votes for Information district. (this means that the education program for the metropolis is moving incredibly well, meaning that less than average civilian has a high school education level, and the average has about one or two years of college under their belt. keep this in mind, as you've made your civilians incredibly smart)
-4 votes for Business District (the metropolis is rich, and has enough money coursing through it that government grants are rarely needed for any instance. the local police force has up-to-date technology for the general public at the time, and the black market has what the police are missing for sure.)
-3 votes for Transport, Parks, Storage, Sewers, and Market Street. These are all average sized and equipped for a city this size. (which is probably large as hell, being that it's education system is incredibly high compared to most of the cities in the area) All of these as well can be used as hide-outs and havens without any penalties due to size or publicity either.
-2 votes for Woodland and Health and Hygiene. (Both just below average, which means that woodland can be used as a hideout/haven but it's not difficult for an organized party or group to search through and find anything if it's not hidden underground)
-1 vote for Docking. (this means that the navy for the city is barely even able to be called such, and most of the city's business deals with something other than trade and education systems. however, docking is too small to be an effective permanent hideout/haven, which means that this is only a place to lose some heat instead of survive.)

thread for roleplaying is up!

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=10237&start=0">viewtopic.php?f=8&t=10237&start=0</a><!-- l -->

will also be put into the first post.

post your introduction to the city! :3

do it now. >:I

i'd do it, but then it'd feel like i'd have to push everyone to do anything around here. >.>

• You're GM...you have the right to shove rods up everyone's asses give a little push here and there to get things going ^^

Hm...well, perhaps. I'll play around with a some ideas. I see my character kind of like a side-kick though, so nothing's coming up quite yet xD[/list:u]

Back
Top Bottom