Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Heroes and Villains [OOC+FAQ] (OPEN!)

• Sewers.

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Park in the middle of the city.

• Woodland area near the city.

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Docking/Port.

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Warehouse area (storage)

• Business District

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Small Business District (Market Street)

• Transportation District (airlines, taxi, bus, etc)

• Informative District (libraries, science, r&d)

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Health and Hygiene (hospitals, blood banks, water treatment centers)

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Hideouts/Havens (villains and heroes who don't want to be publicly seen will want at least a point o

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Other (comment)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dready

Star
Roleplaying thread is here

Character profiles are here

This is an interest check for a group rp that is open to any who wish to play as a superhero, super villain, anti-hero, or average joe. This roleplay shall be meant more for story and action, but sex can still be (easily) included into the ordeal. If you're interested in wanting to participate, or have a question, just post below saying such.

Frequently Asked Questions:
What's the setting? [Not sure yet. High chance of being moderate future, yet close to modern]
Who's on the heroes and villain's sides? [You get to choose which side you join first]
What if I don't want to be on a side? [Freelance it up! Maybe you could create your own group]
Would there be a limitation to what I could be? [Yes: no god-mode characters. Also make sure to have your character have some sort of weakness]
What if I want super-awesome-hero/villain secks? [Feel free to join, but anything that goes on fore more than a post or two between people should be put into a side-thread so then it wouldn't crowd up the group roleplaying aspect]

Character Sheet:
-Username:
-Name: (character's actual name)
-Alias: (what they're known, or want to be known by)
-Race/Power: (one or the other)
-Race/Power Details: (describe its details)
-Background (known):
-Background (unknown by the populous):

am i missing anything?

V?? is this is still open , I dont want to interupt something but it seems like this is just getting started and , it looks like a nice fun game to dip into , though i cant be sure, since it seems all the good powers are gone *says the kid last in line for superpowers * XD

If i can come up with something Ill let you know and post a profile in the correct thread ^_^

Absolution said:
V?? is this is still open , I dont want to interupt something but it seems like this is just getting started and , it looks like a nice fun game to dip into , though i cant be sure, since it seems all the good powers are gone *says the kid last in line for superpowers * XD

If i can come up with something Ill let you know and post a profile in the correct thread ^_^
could always get some assistance by stating the sort of theme or character you'd want to play. also there's plenty of good superpowers out there to still be taken, like x-ray vision or superior senses. :3

Back
Top Bottom