Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

StarGazing(krystal/lady)

"True. And good for you. I'm proud."Elena said smiling, resting a hand on Indio's arm, squeezing a little. Despite being only a few years older then him, she felt protective of him, like a mother would. dealing with the miscarriage by fussing over both indio and rob.

"Ah. Well, that's true. hadn't thought of that."Jeremy said even as his eyse flicked away from the road to look at the bracelet, fingers tightening around the steering wheel as he ground his teeth before forcing himself to relax and simply drive home.

Indio grinned again. "Thanks el. It means a lot." He said, this time the grin staying on his face. He hoped moonpie would be proud of him too, if he ever got to see her again. It was a tough situation he had been thrown into with her.

Krystal smiled, singing along to octane on the radio. "Yeah, he tends to get depressed when he's alone, and if he gets to depressed, he uses to forget. Poor jonesy. I hope he stays sober this time." She aid, noticing how Jeremy's hands tightened on the wheel, and her eyes showed concern, but she held it in, waiting until they were home before asking him about it.

Elena smiled grinning as they got back to Indio's place, groaning as she let them help her up. "This whole being helpless thing, is going to get tiring quickly."

"He will.Rob and El will keep him from using."Jeremy said smiling as they got to the house, climbing out and walking around to help her out even as Thor walked inside, the thunder god knowing there was things they all needed to talk about, but willing to let jeremy and krys talk first.

Rob chuckled. "Look at it this way, you get to be pampered for the next few months." He said, picking her up bridal style and carrying her into Indio's house as he got her crutches out of the backseat, and following them in.

"I sure hope so Jem. I worry so much about him." She said, watching as Thor walked into the house, letting Jeremy help her out. She cuddled into him. "Let's go in the bedroom. I wanna lay down." She suggested, smiling at him, hoping everything would be alright with them.

“True.Though not being able to bath myself, or work or go on tour with you guys is going to be a pain.”Elena sighed a little as she let him get her inside, not wanting to be left behind when they all went on tour, but knowing that it was probably for the best.

“I know. All of us are.”Jeremy smiled a little pressing a kiss to her head, “Yea. Let’s.”He muttered holding her close as he headed inside, settling her into the bed before sitting down next to her, quiet and thoughtful, not sure how to bring it up, not wanting to know for sure, but he still wanted to to.

"We'll figure it out love. Indio will be staying behind to help you, and it possible seb and Krys might. It depends." He said, smiling at her and kissing her.

Krystal nodded. "I know, but I worry more because I've seen what it does to him." She said, looking worried. She smiled ashe agreed to laying down.she watched him sit looking at him concerned. "You don't like indio, do you Jem?" She asked, bridging the subject, unsure how this would go, but praying it went well.

“I know, but I don’t like leaving you...you’ll get in all sorts of trouble.”She teased a little, moaning quietly as she kissed him back before leaning away.We should get some sleep. Netiher of us have been resting well...”

“I know, Krys.”Jeremy muttered sighing quietly as he stared at the blankets, twitching a little. “I’d like him not to screw my wife, but otherwise I like him. He reminds me of a young rob.”Jeremy said sighing quietly.

Rob chuckled. "Yeah, I probably will." He said with a laugh, smirking a little as she moaned. He nodded. "Good idea, el. I'm beat." He said, carrying her to their bedroom.

Krystal nodded. "He can really hurt himself, Jem. I'm worried." She said, looking hurt and unsure. She twitched a little. "That.. was a crash fuelled accident." She said, though she winced. She'd just pretty much admitted to cheating with her ex. An ex that was also her husbands best friend's son, and who she was still in love with. This was going to be so bad. Would he even want to be married to her anymore?

"no doubt you'll be with chris, seb and steve.there's bound to be trouble."she teased her lover blushing as he smirked,"it's almost saddening we can't put the bed to good use.its very comfortable."she muttered as she snuggled down into it trying to get comfortable.

Jeremy sighed quietly at her admittance staring across the room, features closed 9th and unreadable which was odd for the normally open Jeremy. "...you need to tell rob about.. this. If he's taking care of indy he needs to know everything. ."

Rob laughed. "Yeah, most likely. More so with Chris and Steven though. Seb's to sick." He said smirking at her. He chuckled again at her comment. "It is a shame. I'd rather not tax my love though.' He said, giving her a peck on the lips.

Krystal sits up, pulling her knees to her chest and resting her head on them. "I know. I will. It was a moment of weakness I regret, and I really don't blame you if you hate me now. I shouldn't have let myself cave." She said, voice laced with guilt as she started to cry.

“Probably. Maybe me and seb will hang out and watch interviews, and be glad we’re not out in public.”Elena said smiling a little though she knew it was going to be painful around krys and seb as they got even more pregnant. “Me either. Come here.I want to snuggle.”She smiled softly kissing him back as she leaned into him.

Jeremy nodded a little frowning slightly as he stared down at the floor, sighing quietly, shaking his head.”No...I don’t hate you.”he swallowed thickly.

Rob smiled at her, caressing her cheek. "Its gonna be okay, el. Really." He told her softly as he snuggled into her, spooning her gently, almost if he was afraid she'd break. "I love you el. Now get some rest." He whispered, kissing her head.

Krystal looked up at him. "Okay.." she said through the tears, needing the comfort, but unable to get it from him. She knew this was a big betrayal, and that she shouldn't deserve forgiveness. How could she let herself cave like that? "I'm a terrible person ansd I deserve to dai alone..." she whispered, he body flickering in and out like a candle. When she got stressed, and couldn't find comfort, this is what happens. Her matter manipulation powers would literally make her flicker in and out of the phisical world.

“I know.”Elena muttered sighing quietly as he held onto her, “I’m not going to break, love.”She muttered closing her eyes, “Love you to.”She muttered as she started to drift off to sleep.

Jeremy frowned a little looking over at her before sighing quietly, slipping over and wrapping his arms around her, “No. You’re not allowed dying. That would ruin us all.”He muttered sighing, pressing a kiss to her hair. “Just rest Krys.”He muttered.

Rob smiled and pulled her closer. "Okay, if you're sure el." He said, not holding her as gently now, but cuddling fans snuggling instead, drifting off to sleep soon after she did.

When he pulled her to him, she stopped flickering. "Not dying jem. Leaving this plain. Difference." She breathed out weakly, snagging into him as she cried into his shirt, mumbling i'm sorry over and over again. This was hurting her as much as it was him, because it was her fault. The tears had exhausted her, and she fell asleep in his arms.

The next day while rob and Elena were still sleeping, Krystal knocked on the door softly, knowing indio would be up. She had to talk to him before she faced his father. "Jonesy? Open up?" She asked, hoping he'd answer soon, as it was chilly outside.

“I’m coming. Hold on!”Indio called out as he opened the door as he pulled on a sweatshirt, looking startled.”Hey Krys.”He said looking worried looking around, half thinking jeremy was with her before stepping back to let him inside.

She ran her hands over her arms, shivvering as she waited ffor him to open the door, look king utterly broken in half. She almost looked as bad as TJ Hammond after an overdose. Krystal shook her head. "He's not here, jonesy. Just me. Told him I wanted to talk alone." She said, walking in, her body almost convulging in shivers. She hated cold weather. She sat on the couch, waiting for him to sit with her, needing cuddles and the look on her face scsessfully conveying it. The bracelet was still on her wrist though. She hadn't taken it off at all since he gave it to her. It was a little piece off him she could carry around.

Indio winced a litle seeing her so upset, swallowing hard as he got her inside shutting the door behind her. “Oh.Good.”he muttered looking slightly relieved that he wasn’t going to get punched before sitting down next to her, wrapping her up in his arms, cuddling against her. “What are you doing here krys?Not that I don’t want you here, I just thought after Jer found out,...”

Krystal cuddled into him, resting her head on his shoulder and kissing his cheek. "He wants me to tell rob what happened between us." She told him softly, pulling his as close to her as possible. This was way to much for her pregnant body to handle. She shivered. "I'm so cold jonesy" she said, teeth chattering a little as she said this. She always got like that in the cold weather, the ice in her veins rebelling against the ice in the air. "Will you talk to him with me?" She asked meekly as she played with his hair absentmindedly as she shivers, hand that's watering the bracelet in indio's plain veiw.

Indio tensed at that, swallowing hard. Not sure how his dad would take him sleeping with his best friend’s wife. This had horrible written all over it. “Hold on. Let me get a blanket.”He muttered moving away long enough to get a thick winter blanket and wrapping them both up in it before nodding a little, sighing quietly. “I will...he should be up soon. El didn’t sleep well last night, and dad was up watching over her.”he muttered

Krystal whimpered a little when he moved away, but when she was wrapped up in the blanket and with him, she instantly felt better, the shivering stopping and her body relaxing into his. She kissed his cheek. "You are amazing, always." She muttered softly, and it was just what he had told her before they had had sex. She laid her head on his shoulder. "Thank you, jonesy. It would be much harder without you." She finished, sighing quietly to herself. This whole mess happened because she didn't realize she still loved her best friend.

Indio blushed a little smiling quietly. “You to.”He muttered pressing a kiss to her hair, sighign a little. “I wont let you face him alone. It’s okay.”He muttered tensing a little when he heard the familiar sleepy footsteps. “Krys?”Rob paused in the doorway looking confused at finding her here.

Krystal smiled a little and kissed his head. "Thanks for everything, jonesy." She said softly, resting her head back on his shoulder, the pregnancy making her tired. She rubbed her stomach a little as she looked up, seeing rob standing in the doorway. "He Robby." She said coolly as she squeesed indio's hand, still cuddled into him, wrapped tightly in a winter blanket.

“your welcome.”He muttered looking her over, looking worried before looking up at his dad. “hey.”Rob said looking startled at the cool tone, tilting his head a little. “Is something wrong?”He asked looking at her worriedly, “Did something else happen?”

Krystal nodded, shaking a bit in fear before she stopped. "Yes... I think I broke Jeremy's heart. You see, when I went to see Indio the day el got hurt... well.. we slept together." She said looking utterly guilty as he got red in the face, wounding what both downey men would say next, shaking a bit in fear again. She was afraid he'd hate her now, and that it would cause a fight between father and son.

“What?”Rob said looking startled before his eyes widened, swallowing hard as he considered what he was hearing. “Well.”Rob said trying to think of something that wouldn’t hurt either of them, “You always were in love with each other, that didn’t stop. Sort of like you and thor.”Rob said logically frowning a little.

Back
Top Bottom