Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

StarGazing(krystal/lady)

Elena smiled softlym looking up at him, biting her lip. Blushing ever so slightly. “I would like that.”She said smiling as she stepped into the bathroom to change clothes, for a moment to shy to change in front of him before stepping back out, smiling as she snuggled into the bed.”Time to sleep.”

“Yea, okay. Are you sure everyone’s okay?”Indio said looking worried, because even if he didn’t see her ever, he still worried over Elena, and wondering what it'd do to his dad if something happened.

Rob brightened, taking off his shoes and sitting down in the bed, waiting for her to come out of the bathroom. He smiled when he saw her, holding his arms out to her. "'Come here. I need cuddles." He said, looking almost like a kicked puppy.

"Everyones fine. Even el. Seb got rob to go talk to her. They're probably out cold cuddling right now." She said, coming into the house, closing the door behind her as she kissed him. She really did want him, and she really did love him.

“You do the puppy look so well.I see you’ve been practicing for tony.”She teased a little even as she climbed into the bed with him, shifting to snuggle into his chest, sighing quietly, so glad to be back in his arms.

“Good.Dad’s been moping, they did just need to talk.”Indio said relaxing now that he was sure everything was okay, before gasping as he was kissed, hands landing on her hips as he kissed her back.

Rob cuddled her close. "I love you, and I don't ever wanna let you go ever." he said, handing her the ring. "Please, marry me again?' He asked, looking hopeful.

"Yeah, it is." She said, smirking a little as she wrapped her legs around his waist. "Come stay with me." She said as she broke the kiss, arms wrapped around his neck.

“I don’t want to leave either.”She muttered taking the ring back, looking up at his hopeful face, something so vulnerable and loving in her features, wanting him so badly, just needing him. “I will.And this time, I wont leave. I promise. Never.”She muttered hanging onto him.

Indio moaned groping her ass, looking startled as she climbed onto him.”Really?Jeremy...but...”The man said loking so confused and hopeful.

Rob let out sigh of relief, hugging her closer. "Good. I love you." He said, slipping the ring on.

Krystal smiled at him. "It was his idea." She said simply, pecking him on the lips, groaning a little. She needed him so bad. It had been so long.

"Really?"Indio looked startled at that groaning as he kissed her back carrying her towards his bedroom.

Elena meanwhile slept for a few hours before nightmares drove her out of bed going in search of chrizs, stash of good scotch, sipping it as she sat at the table.so spaced out and starting to be drunk that she forgot rob was there, that he didn't know she was drinking

Krystal nodded. "Really. He says he didn't want to torture either of us by keeping us apart." She said, kissing him softly and grinning as he brought her to his bedroom, strippingg out of her clothes easily, just waiting for him.

Rob came out of her bedroom, looking worried. "You need to not drink el. I can't loose you." He said, though he didn't move to take the glass away, afraid of starting another wedding ending fight.

“Oh.Wow...you’re husband is....amazing.I hope you told him that.”Indio said looking shocked as he stripped down leaning down to kiss her slowly.

Elena startled looking up at him, pausing with the glass half way to her lips, before setting down again. She really had forgotten he was there, “...I’ll try.”

Krystal smiled. "Of course. Multiple times." She said, kissing him back and pulling him down on top of her. "Love you jonesy. Always." She said, rubbing her wetness against him.

Rob smilled a little and kissed her. "Good. Don't worry, I'll help you. Always."

“Love you to.”indio groaned settling on her, grinning.

“Good.I need you.”Elena muttered clinging to him as she set the drink aside.

Days later Elena sighed quietly as she snuggled into Rob’s lap, sighing quietly as she rested her head against his shoulder.”...I don’t want you to go.”She muttered, eeven though she knew he had to. They were getting ready to leave for the interviews and tour, and only her and seb were staying behind, and as much as she loved the romanian, it was still hard to watch him as he grew more pregnant with each passing day.

Krystal grinned back. "Good." She said as she pulled him down for a passionate kiss.

He gave her a kiss. "Then take me. I'm always all yours." He said, smirking a little.

Rob sighed as he hugged her. 'I know, I wish so much I could stay, but I can't. The studio won't allow it. The only reason seb's allowed is because he promised to do all his interviews by video chat. He'll be on the computer constantly." He said with a chuckle, kissing her before indio came in. "We have to go dad.' He told him, and rob nodded. "I'll call everyday." He said kissing her head before leaving their apartment. All the alcohol had been locked and rob carried the key just in case, but he didn't see that happening.

"I know.and I'm staying here with him, so it's not like I won't see you some...it's just.."she sighed shaking off the feeling as Indio walked in."nevermind. Go.I'll be fine. Me and seb'Ll be fine."she promised kissing him as he headed for the door trying not to feel depressed

Rob sighed. "If you're sure, el." He said, kissing her as stroked her cheek. "I love you so so so much. See you in a few months." He said sadly, hugging her close a moment and wiping away a tear before he walked away with his son to krys's jet.

When they got to the hotel, indio hugged Krys close to him. They all had penthouse suites, because it was Krystal's hotel. The press hadn't arrived yet thankfully, so things were running smoothly. "Come on jonesy, I'll how you to my private suite." She whispered in his ear, as she smiled at Jeremy. He had stayed with her in her suite before, so he didn't need to be shown.

"I love you to.and I'm sure. If you don't go now you guys will be out when seb is due and that'll just be horrible.go."she smiled sadly watching him go.knowing it was going to be a long two months.

Indio smiled following her inside tilting his head a litrle."isn't it like any other suite?"he teased

"You're right as usual. I'll see you in 2 months." He said as he kissed her goodbye, leaving with his son, who held onto Krys in the limo.

Krystal laughed. 'Nope. You'll see. Come on." She said with a smirk, pulling him into the elevator, and kissing him once the doors shut and she pressed the button. In about 5 minutes they reached type penthouse floor, and Krystal opened her door, pulling him in to the suite and in for a kiss, closing it behind them. "Welcome to my personal suite." She said with a small smirk, wondering what he would say. It was designed to look exactly like the apartment they had shared as teens.

Indio tilted his head looking around before laughing as he saw what it was. “Wow. That’s fairly cool.”He snickered a little kissing her lightly before looking her over. “So. How well do you think dad;s going to do with this, you know being away?”He said looking worried.

Krystal smirked. "I actually spend a lot of time here, believe it or not... its one of my favorite suites." She said as she kissed him back. She looked contemplative. "Well, as long as she has a computer with Skype on it he should be fine. Its not to long a tour, so that's good. I've done longer ones." She said, hugging him and bringing him over to the couch for cuddles before her first interview at 4:30.

“”Ah.”He smiled a little before snickering, “Are you sure dad can figure out how to work skype?”He snickered at that settling in next to her, pressing a kiss to her head.”It’ll be okay. Really, in all honesty, I’m more worried about Seb. He’s getting big.”

Krystal chuckled and she cuddled into him on the couch. "I taught him. Besides, Skype isn't that hard to work." She said, before she nodded. She was worried about seb too. "Yeah.." she added before she pouted a little, poking indio's nose. "Hey! Don't I get any consideration?" She asked, looking like a kicked baby penguin.

Indio yelped a little before laughing. “No. Cause we’re all here with you. Those two are all out there by their own, and you do realize, they’re both the two who dislike the public the most.”Indio shrugged smiling quietly as she pressed a kiss to the other’s hair.

Krystal smiled. "We'll be home by the time seb has the twins." She said, cuddling into him and smiling again as he kissed her head. She gave him a soft kiss on the lips, seeing something as she did. "Jonesy, do you still want kids?" She suddenly asked, curious of his answer. She'd love to give him a son, if she could. She still felt bad about loosing rob Jr, even if it wasn't her fault. She entwined her fingers with his, eyes showing curiosity, and slight hope.

“Sure about that?Chris is stil lfreaking out over it.”Indio snickered before shrugging, “I don’t know. Its not a bad thought.”he shrugged a little smiling a little as he relaxed.

Krystal smiled a little, putting his hand on her belly a she laid her head against his shoulder. "I'm positive. Chris just overreacts in general." She said, chuckling a bit as she moved her head to kiss his cheek. "It does. To have a child all our own.. Course, I know your gonna spoil these twins rotten." She said with a content smile, happy to just be with him. It seemed the more pregnant she got, the more cuddles she wanted.

A few hours later, they were introducing her, and she came onto the stage in a pretty flowing dark blue cocktail dress, with mic in left hand and her right hand on her stomach as she sat. "Its good to be here with all of you. I'm sorry I took so long to get out here, but as you can see, Hawkeye's made me pretty huge." She said with a grin, chuckling a little.

“hey, I wasn’t alone in making that happen.”Jeremy sulked though he looked amused as he walked out, settling down onto the couch. “Hm, but since she’s the one getting sick, you get blamed for it.That’s how it works.”Seb said as his video feed came on, looking amused.

Back
Top Bottom