Barairo no Senkai [Sengoku Basara Modern AU] ~1x1 Jikkah/DarkMudkip~

Akihime laughed softly, "I suppose that's why I'm tutoring so many students...! Even Ieyasu-senpai asks for my help sometimes, and he's a genius...!"

"Aye..!" She chuckled softly, then perked when the door slid open and Nana held out two plates of food, Ren taking one and passing it to Akihime before taking her own. "And something to drink." She said with a wink, handing Ren two beer cans. "You two enjoy yourselves." "Arigatou, Lady Chosokabe!"

She shook her head and set her own beer down, taking Akihime's and shrugging. "Water 'er tea?"

"Hai!" She nodded and went inside to get her some tea, returning minutes later with her cup of tea. "Here ya go." She said, going back to eating.

Ren smiled, nodding. "Aye... It is." She said, smiling softly, her knee resting against Akihime's.

Ren saw her blush and set down her chopsticks, resting her hand over Akihime's, her own cheeks red.

Ren set her hand back on her knee, before leaning forward and kissing Akihime softly, cupping her cheek.

A small noise of surprise sounded from Akihime as her entire face turned a new shade of crimson. But she didn't move away, slowly and shyly returning the kiss.

Ren gently moved onto Akihime's lap, deepening the kiss slowly, straddling Akihime's hips and tangling her fingers in her soft hair.

Back
Top Bottom