The Key to Going Green(Avengers)Lady/Moon

“Of course.”Tony grinned looking happy at the invite to come back.

Bucky smiled a little, looking amused as he heard the muttering noises, steve was so adorable when he was sleepy. So pleased that the other had gotten a good night’s sleep. Shuddering a little as he was nuzzled he swallowed hard, thinking disgusting things, like fury in a bikini as he responded a little to the nuzzling. Laughing quietly as steve sat up he smirked a little, “I’m not. Though you’re doing your damnedest to use me as one.”he teased a little reaching up to brush his fingers through the other’s hair, being more affectionate then usual cause he could always claim steve had dreamed it if he freaked out over it. “You cuddled me, punk.”he teased.

“Hey.Really?”Erin said looking startled before looking at the book in her hands, eyes widening a little. That was really cute. “That’s.,...wow. I hadn’t even thought of baby food yet...I was just worrying about how I’m going to get through the next nine months...”She said her features tightening a little, looking worried now that she was giving some thought to having a baby after she had it. “Fine. Tony’s ecstatic that he’s been invited back on a good day, and I’m quite amused that he showed up with dog toys. He was fairly cute with those high tech toys."

he blinked at Bucky for a long moment, trying to get the words to filter through his brain that equled words instead of gibberish. "you make a good pillow." he decided, slumping back down with a yawn. "shh. pillows don't talk." he mumbled. "your good for cuddling." he mumbled before he whined. "i have to pee." he groaned as he forced himself up and staggered for the bathroom, Madden cracking open a single eye, yawned and slumped out of the couch to scratch at the door. he had to pee too.

he flushed brightly. "i know. i was. i couldn't sleep and i kept thinking about the baby and how all the foods we have, have chemicals and fillers and stuff in it and my brain wouldn't shut up about it so..." he shrugged and indicated the mess of his kitchen. "you'll be fine." he promised her with a smile. "your a very strong woman." he admitted. "the baby is developing at the right pace and with all the right body parts." he promised her with a smile. "actually. if you want, the baby is old enough now to identify the gender if you'd like."

Bucky laughed quietly he'd forgotten just how adorable steve was when he was mostly asleep."fine no talking."he muttered wuietly before laughing at the complaint,watching him stagger away before sighing looking at madden, before sighing"hold on,pup. Jarvis?will you ask clint to come down and take madden out?"he asked not wanting to leave steve alone, grinning at little when the assassin came down,blushing ever so slihtly to see him,"hey. Can you take madden out for me?I'd ask erin but she daid she was having brrakfast with bruce."he smiled hating that he couldn't trust them to take care of steve while he took thr dog out.not because he didn't trust them, but because he was more careful and paranoid with steve"s safety then his own.

"...that's actually really cute.really."she said still looking amazed he was thinking that far ahead before tilting her head a little looking amused."I know I am,but I kept expecting the serum to through in a surprise."she said before smiling tilting her head."I would like to know but we probably should ask james' just in case he doesn't."she said and while shed make the final choice,she didn't want to leave the man totally out of the decision making since it wasn't just her child.

Steve muttered as he headed to the bathroom and Madden whined and scratched at the door again. it didn't take Clint long to appear with a halter and leash for the pup. "hey, yeah no problem. i don't think Erin could handle Madden anyway. it's no problem." Clint promised with a smile and a shake of his head. honestly he didn't think he could handle Madden, that damn juvenile pup was strong! "besides, she needs to spend time with Bruce, he's up there making organic baby food." Clint scoffed with a shake of his head. he paused as Steve gasped, realizing Clint was there and quickly withdrew back into the bathroom. it was another bad day. there probobly would be anymore cuddles for a while.

he flushed brightly before he smiled and shook his head. "oh, i'm not worried about the Serum. here i'll show you." he promised, motioning her into his lab where he kept the studies. "here, see?" he asked, showing her specific part of the research. "it doesn't affect the DNA it bonds to, it just bonds to it. sort of like how Bucky has black hair and blue eyes. it's a genetic thing now, it doesn't affect the body it inhabits after it's passed on. little tyke will probobly never be sick and he'll have a perfect body structure and enhanced lung and brain capacity, but he'll grow and live just like a normal person. just a bit enhanced. when he hits puberty his muscle structure will probobly explode into life with a minimal amount of exercise, but other than that there's really nothing to worry about." he promised.

Bucky snickered a little."probably not.damned dogs nearly as big as she is."he snickered before staring"organic...baby food.okay.yea. I can see it.better its her hearing then me.though this is going to be amusing until they figure out how to make it."bucky snickered before tensing,already stepping away when he heard steve."when you come back text me.I'll come up to your place and get him."he said looking worried as he turned away trusting clint to show himself out before heading for the bathroom,knocking on the door later."steve?you okay?"he said sounding so worried.

"Really?"she said looking startled at him not woreying before shifting over to read before humming quietly in understanding."oh.I see. So while they'll get the benefits of it, the serum won't be acting up and causing problems...oh.that makes sense.okay."she said looking intereested before sighing quietly."I'll have to tell james. No matter what he says,he was more worried about it then simply mr unable to defend myself."she sighed wuietly shaking her head."somedays I feel like a horrible person because I'm glad hes fussing after steve rather then me, because hes worrying and obsessing on him instead of what could go wrong with him being a father.."she smiled a little sadly because she'd been subject to more then one panic attack with james freaking out on her over it.

Clint snorted. "you really need to train this dog better." he complained with a huff. unaware that the dog was well trained. Erin wouldn't have any problems with the pup at all because she knew the commands. which where not in English because Steve and Bucky where assholes. "i'll do that." he promised, glancing worried look at the door before heading off to take the pup for a walk. yelping as he was nearly dragged down the stairs. "Yeah. i'm okay. don't come in. i need a moment." Steve admitted, sounding more frustrated than he did upset. it only took a moment before he was out of the bathroom, sulking as he moved into the kitchen to cook food.

he nodded. "yes, precisely." he admitted. "the only reason why the Serum changed Bucky and Steve... and me, is because our systems had to reorder itself to accept the serum." he admitted with a shake of his head. "will he understand this if you take it up with you?" he asked, shaking the papers. "it's alright. it's normal to feel that way." he admitted. "besides, it IS good for him to be more worried about Steve." he admitted. "he'd probobly be having a lot more Winter soldier moments i he was worried about being a father." he pointed out. "...how do you feel about it? being a mother i mean." he asked curiously before wining. "yes Hulk, shush now." he ordered out of the Blue. "go back to sleep Buddy." he flashed her a sheepish smile. "he... really wants to meet you." he admitted with a shrug. "he is of the opinion that he can't 'protect moody lady with the baby inside' unless he meets you first. please don't hit me HE said it!"

“The dog’s well trained. It’s not his fault that you’re such a sub, you let my dog boss you around.”Bucky saind snickering a little not about to ruin the amusement of having a dog who only knew german. “...Kay. I’m going to go cook then.”Bucky said as he headed for the kitchen, pausing as he turned to look at the other man, raising his eyebrows a little as he looked at the watery looking pancake mix he was making.”Help?”

“Ah, where the child’s has it already in his DNA, so it doesn’t have to reorder itself.Hm.”Erin said smiling amused as she considered that before nodding, making a face.”He will. Because no matter what he says, or anyone else has told him, he’s intelligent. Not...like Tony or you, but if you give it to him in writing, he can figure out what matters to him, and put it to use. He says he’s the dumbest son of a bitch to ever walk in the tower but he’s not. He’s just not as classically taught as most, because he was skipping out to work or take care of steve.”she shrugged a little. Relaxing a little at his reassurance that it was okay, before laughing softly. “It is. And he probably would be. He’s weird, sometimes. Sometimes its so odd talking to him, because he looks so young, but I’m hearing things that make more sense 70 years ago despite him being awake, he’s still...innocent”She winced, because it wasn’t a good to word to describe it, but she hoped he could get her meaning before tilting her head a little. “I...I’m nervous. Worried. At this point though I’m still to worried about how James is handling things rather then accepting that I’m going to be a mother....when I start showing, I’m sure I’ll freak.”She snickered before startling a little, raising a eyebrow at the orders, before her mouth dropped open, not able to say anything for a moment. “...If I’m the moody woman, I’m curious what he calls the rest of them.”She snickered a little before sighing quietly.”Tony and loki are down in the lab, if you want to go...I mean, we put it off because I was taking care of James last time.We can go ahead and get the meeting through, if it’d make him feel better.”

Clint glared at him. "...show you whose a sub." he grumbled even if he knew it was true. Clint could top of course, he'd done it before, but he had never been a Dom, ever. he just couldn't bring himself to have that kind of control over another person. he huffed and stalked off, all indignant and wounded pride. he looked rather adorable in that righteous indignation. "...Bucky there are instructions right there on the box!" Steve complained, looking amused and exasperated all at the same time. "budge over you lumpy idiot." he ordered with a snort as he fixed Bucky's mess and started to cook.

Bruce chuckled a little and shook his head. "well, unfortunately Steve's in the same boat, being that he had to miss just as much school as Bucky did for being sick all the time." he pointed out. "we should get them into some tutoring or something. online high-school courses maybe?" he mused, his head tilted. "ugh, i know. it's like... he didn't even know what M&M's where." Bruce admitted, shaking his head. "they weren't made until after he was frozen apparently." he admitted. "he's more sheltered than he is innocent. like he was kept in a box and allowed to only see certain things." Bruce agreed. "you don't need to be so worried about Bucky, he has an entire Tower of help now." he promised her with a smile. "all of us would help him in an instant if he needed it. or just wanted it." he admitted. "he's one of us now. just like you, and we take care of our own. no matter how weird the situation.

Bucky snickered a little at that, shaking his head as he watched clint go. He was going to have to tell him he was adorable later. Wincing at steve’s complaining he frowned.”I read the instructions!I put the water and the batter in, and they’re still runny!”He whined making a face at the other even as he moved over to let him cook, settling at the table to watch.”There was a reason you cooked instead of me, Stevie.”he teased trying to tease out just how bad of a day it was going to be, tense and edgy, but there was a quiet contentment, not quite as tense, still relaxing at the after sex relaxation, but he was tensing, looking worried for steve.

“Yea, they’re both fairly far behind.”she said before frowning a little, shaking her head. “No, at least not the high school courses. No need to make them feel like idiots for needing it....maybe get them to talk to loki?He’s been around long enough, and he has kids, he’d probably be fairly good at teaching....not to mention the rest of us can help...though maybe not tony. He talks to fast for them...have you ever noticed both super soldiers sorta glaze out when trying to listen to tony?”She snickered a little before nodding. “I know. And I find the oddest things he knows like really obscure things, then James misses the totally obvious ones...he makes my head hurt sometimes.”she snickered a little before nodding.”sheltered is a good word.”She muttered before nodding, “I know, but I’ve spent the last year worrying over him, and I don’t think anyone but steve’s worried about him in a long time.”She sighed, remembering what she knew about his childhood, while his mother and stepdad had been around, it hadn’t been ideal, both parents working long hours, little sisters demanding his attention....he’d only ever had steve really looking after bucky himself. Smiling slightly at his promise that she was included in on the group, she smiled at him.”...do you want me to meet the hulk?If he’s getting demanding, it’s probably a better idea to meet this before I get even bigger, and he gets more anxious about not being able to protect me...”she said looking worried.

Steve studied the package intently and then. "you read them wrong." he stated simply as he started to whip up the pancakes before wincing as the bowl slipped from his shaking fingers and shattered over the floor, making him curse and sigh, closing his eyes as he struggled to control his reaction. "...get Erin." he was on the verge of a panic attack, he could feel it building. "don't leave!" he ordered, voice high and panicked when Bucky went to get up before he paused, hesitating, uncertain about his reactions. "i don't... i don't.... Bucky..." at least Bucky would know how to handle this! before the Serum, Steve had a LOT of anxiety and panic attacks. an Asthma attack usually followed swiftly after because Steve found it hard to breath in the midst of panic. he was already trying to heave in gulps of air, but all he was getting was small choking sounds.

he nodded. "Loki is a good teacher." he agreed with a smile and a shake of his head. "we'll get Loki to teach them." he agreed with a smile. "like how he knows how to completely disassemble and reassemble a Volkswagen Beetle Engine?" that had been an interesting morning. why tony had bought the thing, and why Bucky had felt the desire to see it taken apart no one knew. Bruce wasn't even sure THEY knew. "....i..." he was silent for a long moment and then. "i don't... want you to meet him." he admitted. "...you'll be afraid of me." the 'you'll leave me' went unsaid, but she could probobly hear it. it explained why the Hulk was getting demanding now too, Hulk liked her, and wanted Bruce to see that not everyone was going to be afraid of them. not everyone was going to leave. not everyone was going to betray them. no wonder they had wanted Bruce to get a Therapist, he was a lot worse than people would think. he hid it so well.

“Probably.”Bucky shrugged before wincing as the bowl shattered already getting up to clean up before pausing at the order nodding as he moved towards the door before freezing, “Jarvis!Get erin.”he ordered sounding a little panicked himself, even if he knew how to handle this, he was still worried. Moving over he watched steve for a long moment, before moving over, gently resting his hands on his shoulders before pushing down a little.”Sit. Breaht with me. You remember how to do that right?Slow and easy. Come on.”He said watching him, slowly breathing himself, “One in, one out okay?Easy.”he muttered before starting to talk simply rambling about being a father, or how he’d met up with erin, which was a hysterical story that involved a lake, swimming and a polar bear, between talking him through breathing. Starting to look anxious the more steve didn’t calm down, really hoping erin was coming.

“He does. I’ll ask him next time I see him.”Erin said before snickering, nodding. “You know what he said when I asked him why he knew how to do it? Seems once him and steve got seperated from the commandos, and to get a ride back through france, he had to fix a widow’s car half naked in the middle of summer,cause well, the widow wanted to screw him, and bucky was never adverse to sex, even in the middle of war. Sometimes makes me wonder how none of the movies ever had THAT in it, just how many times he’d disappear for a few hours just to get laid.”Erin snickered, because she knew it had been mostly out of the need to relieve tension and lust due to steve’s newly enhanced self. The man had already been in love with him as a skinny kid, finding himself with a man easily able to keep up with him, had nearly driven bucky insane. “No idea why tony and him did it now, but they did.”She snickered before pausing. “..I’m more afraid of him making a surprise appearance without safety checks in place. Let loki and tony-”She stopped as jarvis interrupted, loking pained. “I’ll-I’ll be right back, I promise. I’m not leaving this conversation, simply going to help.”she said looking worried he thought she was leaving simply to avoid meeting the hulk, stealing a quick kiss before rushing out, appearing on bucky’s floor, pausing in the door. “Guys?”She called. “Kitchen.”Bucky said sounding relieved. Erin would help. Erin always helps. “Cap?”Erin said pausing in the doorway, not wanting to move closer without permission.

Steve was trembling, struggling to breath, terrified, angry, frustrated. he was all kinds of things and it rolled through him in a vicious cycle that he couldn't seam to settle from. he sat when he was pressed down, ignoring the shards of ceramic and the thick globs of batter. he had slightly calmed by the time Erin came, but he was too out of it to recognize who she was right away. it took him several seconds to stop ringing away from her by huddling into Bucky. he didn't stop huddling into Bucky, but he did reach out for her, eyes wide and frightened. it took him a long time to settle, a longer time to calm down and far too long to let them go. it had been a long time since he'd had a panic attack. "...i'm okay now... sorry." Steve whispered, sounding pretty wrecked.

he nodded before he stared at her and then snorted and shook his head. "only Bucky." he muttered, amused. "it's not in the movies because kids watch those things and Captain America and Bucky have to be good role models for the general public." he pointed out. "....i suppose." he muttered, knowing that he had to let her meet the Hulk. he had to. because if she couldn't... stay with him even when he was a monster, then any relationship they had would be a lie. it was like the ultimate test. if she stayed, he knew he could trust her with anything. even the truth about the Hulk. "go. Steve's more important right now." Bruce ordered, looking worried about the good captain.

Bucky winced a little as he cringed away from erin, hating that his friend was so panicked and rhere was nothing he could do. Erin froened a little as she looked up at steve from where she was curled up half in bucky's lap,half in his, both of the sitting in the circle of bucky's body, as if he could protect them as much as he could even if he was hopeless to protect him from this."its okay.everyone has panic attacks, even your bodyguard here. At least you obly broke the bowl,barnes here broke both our hands." "That was a accident. Are you ever going to forget it?"bucky whined hoping to distarct steve from his panic and the guilt he was feeling by showing that it was a normal thing.

"I know.I wouldn't believe half the stuff he tells me if I hadn't asked steve to make sure it was true."she snickered a little before watching looking worried about how he was feeling about her meeting the hulk before nodding."he is.but I'll be back."she promised leaving.

Steve shuddered a little as he slowly started to pull up from his panic. "...it's been such a long time since i had one of those... it was a bad one." Steve admitted, swallowing thickly before he smiled a little. "...actually the bowl... i think that's what set off the panic... i dropped it and all i could see was the shards and the ruined batter and it was like the world had ended..." he admitted, calm enough now to talk about it. "it was like that stupid little bowl was the most important thing in the universe and i had just broken it..." he huffed. "i think i'm alright now..." he admitted with a shuddering sigh. "i'm tired now..." he always was after a panic attack. he didn't even try to head to the bed, he just started dozing off right there in their arms. Bucky's phone breifly alerted him to a message that he was back with the puppy and that he'd take care of Madden until Bucky could come and get him, and to take his time because Steve was more important.

"Sometimes it seems like its the biggest thing when something small happens.but you're okay steve,you're okay."erins oothed smiling a little as he fell asleep in their arms,eventually to falling asleep.

Hours later whining as bucky made to get up."come on you two I need to pee...just move a bit then I ll be back."the assassin muttered trying to ease the two clinging monekys off of him but finding it utterly helpless as any motion made them cling tighter

Steve just shrugged, feeling rather miserable that he had had a panic attack over a broken bowl of all things. he actually growled when Bucky tried to get up and tightened his arms around the other a little more tightly. settling only when Bucky stopped trying to free himself, muttering as he snuggled in and dropped off again, looking so cute and peaceful. it was probobly killing Bucky with hormones. there was a knock at the door, the door was gently pushed open and Bruce stepped inside just enough to push in a massive cart loaded with food before he ducked back out. hoping to keep any panicked Steve to a minimum. it was thoughtful of the man, and the smell of food was waking Steve up far more than Bucky's attempts at freedom had. judging from the food, someone, Tony probobly, had ordered in. Steve shifted, muttered and mumbled and groaned and finally cracked open an eye and blinked a few times before slowly sitting up, looking sluggish and confused as if he couldn't understand why he was sleeping on the floor.

Bucky sighed sounding annoyed that both were just snuggling him sound asleep despite his need to move. Making a face as he rested his head back against the cupboards, groaning a little as he looked at the two snuggling against him, his stomach tightening with lust at just how adorable his best friend was. Steve was going to be the death of him, he swore. Sighing quiety as he shifted them just enough to keep his reaction from pressing against steve, tensing a little at the sound of the knock, swallowing hard before relaxing, realizing it was just bruce and food. Smiling slightly at the food before looking down at steve, smirking slightly. “You hungry?”He muttered snickering slightly at steve’s look at sleeping on the food. “You okay?”He muttered shifting to get up, picking up erin, settling her easily onto the couch before returning to look after steve as he dragged their food towards the kitchen.

Steve blinked a little at him. "why are we on the floor?" he asked once he managed to get his brain kicked into gear enough to understand the question floating about in his head even as he nodded. "starving." he admitted with a yawn and a shake of his head. "fine..." he muttered as he tried to recall what had happened. oh. he'd had a panic attack. a bad one. he grimaced a little. at least he hadn't puked this time. "i really am okay now." he promised the other with a small sheepish smile. "sorry about freaking out like that." he muttered even as he inhaled a breakfast plate that was meat, meat, more meat, some eggs, meat, and a platter of pancakes and more meat. at least Bruce knew what to order for a starving supersoldier.

“Cause you’re a cuddle bunny and wouldn’t let me move to the couch. Damn it punk, you’re lucky we’re both younger in body then we are really, otherwise we’d have to worry about kinks in our back from sleeping down there.”He teased a little before shrugging off the apology. “Don’t apologize. You’ve sat through enough of my own freakouts on you.”Bucky said shrugging a little, grinning as he started to eat himself, snickering a little. “Good thing they know how to feed us.”He said as he devoured his food, tilting his head a little. “Also, tony texted. Said he had a present for you concerning your and erin’s discussion yesterday.”Bucky said subtly wanting to know what was discussed, but not right out asking. Wondering what in the world could have interested tony enough to get a present from the billionaire.

he huffed. "you where comfortable." he complained. "besides, i'm more worried about an old man like you breaking a hip." he stated simply before he shrugged. "i guess..." he muttered as he shook his head and inhaled his food before he paused, his head coked as he frowned. "....uh...." he thought long and hard but came to a complete blank. "i can't remember." he admitted, looking a little baffled. "maybe Erin will remember, i was probobly half asleep anyway." he admitted as he shook his head. "in any case, he already made a ton of toys for us." he admitted. "here. he fixed your tablet." he admitted, handing it over even as he picked hi own up and went onto Facebook to try and beat his old high score on Windrunner. "...where's Madden?"

“...I am not that much older then you!”Bucky whined before snickering at the look on steve’s face, shaking his head a little in amusement.”Maybe. But do we really want to ask her, when the results would probably lead to comparisons between my sex life and tony’s? She wanted to know why I knew how to take apart the car. Don’t give me that look, the ‘disapproving Cap look’ was horrible in the 40s, it’s worse now.”he whined a little snickering before nodding. “I saw the dog toys. I really should wonder why he has that much time to screw around with those instead of actual work.”bucky snickered a little as he took the tablet, smirking in amusement. The poor billionaire was so going to get punked again sometime. “Upstairs with Clint. Legolas had him out for a walk when we all took a nap.”Bucky said looking up from his food before looking at erin as teh woman walked in.”You okay?” “Sore. Sleeping on you and him wasn’t that comfortable. To many muscles.”Erin snickered a little stealing a bit of toast studying steve, trying to see if he was doing okay.

Steve snorted. "you've been awake up to twenty years longer than i have old man." he stated simply, smirking a bit before he rolled his eyes. "not everything is about sex Bucky." he scoffed before he paused. oh., oh HELL, this had better not be about him admitting he was gay and in love with Bucky or Tony was going to DIE. "i can be as disapproving as i please." he huffed. "Tony is a genius, he's allowed to do what he wants. he has the R&D department that does most of the projects that are requested by shield or the Government." he admitted. "Tony does what he wants." he admitted with a chuckle. "ah. i bet you Madden dragged him down the street again." he mused with a smirk. "stop staring at me, i feel defiled." he ordered playfully. "i'm alright now. i promise. it was just a panic attack."

“Not that long. Me and Erin have figured out I’ve been awake a total of 7 years, so I’m almost 30, compared to your 24, punk. And I’m aging slower, so really, I’m nearly your age in comparison.”Bucky made a face before snickering.”With Stark, it’s always about sex.”He pointed out before snickering. “Ahhh, so he only ever does the projects that interest him. Makes sense.”he smiled before nodding, “Definitely. And on that note, Tony’s happy for once to be in on the joke, instead being the punchline. He finds it hysterical that the dog knows german.”he snickered before smirking a little at the slightly panicked look on erin’s face. Poor girl. It was so amusing to tease her these days, when she was so damned moody. Erin’s eyes widened a little before realizing steve was teasing her before smiling as she focused on feeding herself, “well good. Well, not good it happened, but at least its over...”She said before studying steve, not worried but thoughtful. “...do I need to know anything about the hulk that bruce or tony wouldn’t think to tell me?I’m meeting him later, and I want to be ready...”She said looking worried, more worried then she’d ever let bruce know, and knowing focusing on her would distract steve.

he blinked. "really? that's all? i would have expected you to be awake longer." Steve admitted, his head tilted. "your still old." he stated simply before he groaned. "if he makes me mechanical sex toys, i really am going to kill him." he complained with a shake of his head. "yes exactly. sometimes Tony makes something amazing by accident and the R&D go mad trying to find a purpose for it." he admitted with a snicker. "over." he agreed as he stole some of her applesauce. "i don't think so. just don't stare him in the eyes. he gets agitated." he admitted. "he loves stories though so if he does get agitated just tell him a story or sing a song." Steve commented. "he's not that bad. just easily startled. no loud noises." he warned. "and no very fast sudden movements, it'll freak him out." he explained, pondering. "that's about it." he admitted. "you'll be fine, Hulk adores children and babies and you have a little one inside of you so he won't hurt you." he promised with a grin.

“Yea, that’s all. Cause while I was awake alot, it was just a few days at a time.”Bucky shrugged carelessly, like the constant awake and frozen hadn’t royally fucked him up before grinning. “You know he probably will.though he’ll wait till you find a nice girl to settle down with before giving them over.”Bucky said snickering even if he was flicking a glance over at steve to see how he reacted to that, wanting to know if he was a idiot for being curious about what clint told him before laughing as steve stole erin’s applesauce. “Hey!Hey, no. Mine.”The pregnant woman growled pulling her cup of applesauce closer to her, before nodding. “Okay. That’s easy enough then.”She smiled as she finished eating, looking between the two of them, mentally smirking .she’d talked to clint, so she knew bucky knew. And she had talked to steve, so she knew he knew. All the idiots had to do was talk to each other. Getting up she smiled, leaning down to press a kiss to steve’s forehead. “Have Jarvis get me if you need me again. I think I’m going to go make sure my boyfriend’s not blowing up the lab with tony.”Seh grinned as she left, pretty calm and collected for a woman going to meet the hulk as she headed downstairs to find the two geniuses.

Back
Top Bottom