Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mend the Scar

Status
Not open for further replies.
He led the woman out of the bar, casting one last glance back inside before closing the door once again "I see, so you've come quite a ways then" he tried to work his way around the pleasure parts, also trying to keep the image of her using her mouth on the man, pleasuring him, from his mind. "Well the cities can be rough, exotic women had a tendency to attract attention, even one who desires that sort of attention might find themselves in a bit of trouble, some men think a forward woman isn't to be respected I suppose"

"I am Gnalus, Paladin, Soldier, really nothing special" he shrugged looking around the increasingly busy street "I came for the festival mostly, a once in a lifetime event" He smiled to himself "I wouldn't mind a companion to explore with me" he realized the possible connotations of his words and chuckled "I don't mind if you pop off here and there if that is what you desire" Gnalus avoided her gaze, she was clearly interested in him, but he suspected she'd be just as interested in the next man who seemed like he might size up to her needs, he wasn't going to hold his breath, a holier man might have thought to "rescue" her but he just saw a woman with the freedom to sleep with whom she pleased.

"Well, I am here because I wish to see the empress" Xian said, walking ahead of Gnalus, her shapely hips swaying left and right before she turned back towards him. "I heard she is Immortal, I wonder if that is true, Do you know of this?"

"I've heard the same, I think a powerful mage of some sort could manage something like that, at least I'd think so..." he shrugged, unable to keep from eyeing her hips, the woman knew how to draw the eye...

"I suspect that the stories are exaggerated, but its clear she wants it that way, so their must be more to it right?" why else would the queen of a whole country keep herself hidden away? "she's supposedly been around for centuries, I wouldn't mind seeing her myself, I must admit the idea is interesting, were you wanting to find another Tavern?" he offered "I suspect if we don't get a spot soon they will all be full"

"No, I had my drink" Xian smiled, pressing her body against his all of a sudden. "But perhaps we should find an inn to stay for the duration of the festival". Magic, that's the keyword. Xian was never gifted with the talent for it. Those in her homeland were either born with it, or not, and she was not blessed with the spark. "Maybe something with a sturdy, large bed? Then we can explore more, afterall, we can't just fuck on the streets..And sometimes we'll need sleep too"

Zetrin ignored the majority of the going on's in the tavern. Nothing here seemed to interest him, and the selection was not up to par for his standards. Tiring of being alone in this place he stands, grabs his hammer and clips it to his belt, then dons his cloak, the famous McCaster clan symbol emblazoned on the back. He walked out of the tavern, never having spoken more then a few words to anyone, no one really having grabbed his attention.

in the strees, entertainer booths were almost set up. Though the festival's official start wasn't until tomorrow, many were pregaming, so to speak, entertaining the masses with juggling, firebreathing, and other sorts of entertainment. Fire pits would be set up as food was being cooked, the smell of roast lamb and of roasted quail were some of the aromas that would pierce the senses. Yet, with all the pregaming and the laughing of the multitude of tourists, security was rigid as ever one patrol.

He inhaled sharply as the woman stopped and he felt her press against him, once again she propositioned him, once again he was tempted. The woman was relentless wasn't she? After several long moments he thought... What harm could it really do? He sighed "let's find an inn..." he said in an almost put-upon voice, but it was obvious he was only teasing her.

He put an armoured arm around her waist and looked around "that one looks decent enough" he had to get a room for the night anyways, better to do it earlier in the day while they were still available right? He pointed to an inn not too far from them, taking his hand from her waist.

"I think you might be the only woman in the city not looking forward to the festivities" he smirked.

While his size couldn't compete with a half giant or whatever the man was, he was confident this exotic woman would be satisfied, being a paladin granted him a certain level of fortitude, he found he had no trouble going for long periods at a time.

An inn was an easy thing to locate, though many were filling up fairly quickly. However, there were two that were seeming to draw in the most attention, largely due to their proximity to the City Square. The one, called the Mongoose, was a high class establishment. The rates of the rooms were higher than normal due to the visitors. It's front doors and windows for the four floors mostly faced the Square so some of the festivities could be seen without leaving their room. The second inn called the "Black Maple", was a bit smaller. A middle priced establishment, there rooms were bigger usually, but with the influx of people, they dropped their standard prices as they forced that all individuals shared with another guest with a premium being available if you didnt want to room with a stanger.

Zetrin wandered around the festival grounds, looking over all the pre-festivities. Tomorrow would be much more entertaining but what was happening today was better then what was happening in the tavern. As he walked around the town he heard a familiar voice. One he hadn't heard in a small while. Looking around for the source of the sound, Zetrin locates the voices owner. "Xian, its been a while." Zetrins says with a smile as he walks over to the Tian woman, and her armored.....friend. He offers a hand to what he assumes to be a soldier. "My name is Zetrin McCaster."

"Why if it isn't my favourite undead-hunter" Xian said with a grin. Now HERE is a man she knew can satisfy her urges. He's did it before,many many times, and that was just in their first encounter. Unfortunately, she knows damn well that the best lovers don't share. They're too alpha to do such a thing,but she figured she'd try anyways. "I don't suppose you're here to join in on our fuck-session?"

Gnalus glanced behind them to the man Xian seemed to know, he could only nod, so he knew her as well? this woman...he found himself chuckling, not sure he wanted to get mixed up with this woman and this apparent former lover, but he still stood by and waited, letting the two catch up so to speak for the time being, adjusting his various pieces of armor, the street was crowded and the last thing he wanted was some bit of his outfit getting stolen, he glanced back up to the two and smirked to himself, so far the city had been interesting at the very least.

Zetrin glances over the the man with her, then back at the foreign beauty. "I'm guessing its been a week or two since your last.......session." He chuckles out himself. "If you feel like you can handle two, after you break this one in and he doesn't mind sharing, come and find me. But you know I will require of favor of you." He reminds her with a wink. He then turns back to the armored man. "I'm sorry i never caught your name."

"Gnalus, paladin of Justice" he chuckled, introducing himself to the other man "are you sure she's human? I caught her with another man, then she's asking me, is this woman a goddess of lust?" he smirked and shrugged, the woman was free to do as she pleased, he supposed he could share, of it happened to be at the same time what did it matter?

"Oh gods Zetrin, If it has been two weeks, I'd ride you here and now" Xian laughed. "What is this favor you speak of? Knowing you, It involves rotting fiends"

"Even after all this time, you know me all too well. Yes, the town crypt needs cleared out. It shouldn't be too bad or I would already be there." He points in the general direction, which is roughly behind him. After regarding Xian, he turns back to Gnalus. "I asked that myself when we first meet, and I'm still not entirely convinced myself. If you think she is a lot now, wait until you have her alone. No bed or room required."

Gnalus chuckled once more and looked to the two of them "If I'm not imposing I would wish to join you, any chance to destroy some vileness in the world is a worthy way to spend some time" he added, tossing his hat into this little undead hunting expedition, he was not suprised a city this size had a problem with that, there were all types in this city and a necromancer thinking they could be beneath notice would not be entirely unlikely, hopefully it would be that simple.

"If you wish to come, i can always use the help. And you better hope there isn't a necromancer here. The the mere mention of my name would send him into a panic and suddenly anything in that hole comes back and this town is doomed until the rest of my clan can get here, and even then depending on the size of the crypt it would take many weeks to cleanse this town." Zetrin starts nice enough but soon becomes cryptic and any carefreeness from his voice vanishes with the word necromancer.

(I'm just checking up on this. I haven't posted as the group hasn't made a choice on direction. More or less, if you have a route you want to go, I will support it, but with party coomunication, I am going to hold my responses until the party chooses to do something. -L)

"Well, fine. I'll come, but in return you'll make sure I get total satisfaction" she grinned. "I COULD demand up-front payment, but we both know that when you and I get started, we're just going to stay in bed and fuck like animals for days, then we'll never clear out the crypt. So lead on"

Gnalus nodded, he could wait, she frankly seemed more interested in her old flame it seemed anyways, figuring he might just let the two slip off afterwards, there would be other women. He looked to the two and then shrugged "lets get going then, I'm afraid I don't know the town well so you'll have to show me the way, so lead on" he spoke to Zetrin, the man was boastful but Gnalus preferred to see actions rather then a man run his mouth.

"Lets go then. It's not to far." Zetrin says as he turns away from the other two, and leads the way to the town crypt. Only about 5 minutes later do they make it to an old, but well kept looking building, a chain on the door keeping it tightly shut. Zetrin pulls a key from a pocket and unlocks the chain and opens the door slightly, listening for a sign of the undead inside that might be near the door.

(roll, not even kidding, 20+10+2=32)

The noise on the inside of the crypt was faint, but the sounds of rattling chains and dragging bone could be heard. He could hear the numbers, but with the rattling chains, whether or not it was more than ten was something that could not be deciphered. The door for the cyrpt had been locked secure.

Staying quiet, but not exactly whispering, Zetrin tells his new hunting partners, "Ok, i hear at least ten in there, or on this level at least. I'm not sure how deep it goes. Stay safe and stay quiet until its time to attack." He advises as he attempts to open the door quietly but just enough for the three of them to get through, and starts to make his way inside.

(roll, 5+4+2=11)

The lady had a smile as sharp as razor, and from under her luminous robe, she drew a long thin blade. Her steps were light, even though her posture remained tall, and she walked calmly through the shadows like she was never there, following her old friend closely.

(stealth 19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom