Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mend the Scar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyku

Super-Earth
[The following is an open Pathfinder based RP. If you are interested in joining, please post in the post titled Games in this area or send me a PM with a character sheet. Once approved, i will do what I can to enter you into the story as soon as possible.]

The year was 749 AFG as it was commonly referred to. Roughly seven and a half centuries had passed since the fall of the old gods for the world of Excerius. Long had it been since the clouds blanketed the sky in darkness every day and the world was ruled through a cruel god who treated the world as his play thing. The world had changed in this time and each and every day was a new beginning. Even though it was so long ago, stories were still passed about the heroes who had risen up, saving the world from the brink of destruction and in place, ascending up as gods and saviors for the world. As with all tales through word of mouth, as much of it was, names had been lost among other things. The scars of the world were mending and though some scars, like those left on the land that were merely referred to as the Altirr Wastes, remained, the world was moving towards something more promising.

Now, with hope in the world, and a focus on the future, the world was, more or less, coming together. Nothing was perfect and there was turmoil, but nothing like there was in the past. So to commemorate the upcoming 750th year of peace, High Empress Allexia had chosen to hold a festival for all those of the land to attend, to celebrate the passing into the new year within the capital city of Amiriot. It was said to be a celebration with hopes of unifying even some of the more distant factions, such as the Order of Druids, who had kept themselves isolated from the cities that they viewed so tainted.

Now, save for the fact that she was the High Empress, the general world new nothing of who she was. So it was with great excitement that word was spreading that for the first time in nearly 250 years that she would be seen exitting her Palace of Ivory to see the populace. Though she ruled the land far, her orders had always come through couriers and lesser lords, her presence never seen. Word was that even those who had the luck to venture into the Palance to have an audience with her never saw her face, finding it hidden behind a mask, though each individual described the Mask being different and beauiful beyond words. It was uncertain how long she had ruled for, as tales claimed that she existed even during the time of the Cruel God, though specifics were never given and those who tended to ask never seemed to be allowed to stay to receive such an answer.

As the festival is days away, merchants and travellers would be making their way to the city, many hoping to find fortune and some merely looking to have a good time. Though a large city, even inns are beginning to fill up quite quickly.

Amiriot was a far cry from Xian's home back in the Eastern Archipelagoes, not because of the grandeur, but the variety of cultures being represented which is a stark contrast to the homogenous nature of her people. Here, she saw people of many different colours mingling in the street, white, brown, black, green, all of them wearing different outfits, different hairstyles, all of them exotic to her.

The escaped concubine has spent the last month travelling through the land, taking in all it had to offer. Wines, Stories, and many big cocks, the kind of things that makes a lady want to explore the world more, but for the first time in her travel, finding a well hung stud is NOT her priority. She is here to find the secret of the empress' Immortality. Of course, if she happens to find a man of suitable endowments along the way, she would ride him in seconds.Afterall, the last man she took to her bed had a mundane 8 inch penis, barely enough to satisfy her. Truth be told, Xian does not understand why any woman would settle for anything under 10 inches. A woman should have standards, which was why she ran away from her husband. A 7 inch cock? Disgusting, and to think she'd been led to believe that her husband was a stallion by any standards, it made her skin crawl. Luckily, a man showed up to show her the truth that bigger IS better.

Walking into the city wearing a veil that hid her face, Xian's first priority was simple. She needed to find a drink. And maybe a stud for a quickie. It's been two days since she had a cock in her, and frankly that's too long.

The route to the tavern was an easy one. With street vendors setting up and musicians practicing, there would be individual's on the street trying to direct travellers to various sites, typically an inn or tavern. Now, with the taverns, signs had been posted and some had even been vandalized in order to recommend a different tavern. However ultimately, from where she was coming from, she would see two taverns, one across from the other. A slur of words seemed to be thrown from one side to the other was quite apparent.

From where she walks, on the left hand of the road she would see a tavern with it's wooden side adorned with gold writing with the name "The Golden Marlin". The tavern was a semi nice establishment. The building itself had been painted a nice royal blue, though it was apparent it had seen some wear and tear. The paint looked newish, as if in preparation for the coming travellers. Outside, there were sailors, taking with mugs of ale. Music was playing and people were singing, fairly horribly.

Now, across the street, the tavern looked like it had never seen an actual paint job... ever. Worn down, out front was a dwarf throcking rocks the size of baseballs over at the drunken sailors while knocking back a pint. The windows were boarded up and at the front door sat a half-orc with a keg at the door.

Save for those, a sort of "beer ent was getting set up, but bickering with some of the local musicians seems to be hindering the progress.

A half orc brought back many memories to the lovely Islander, one that involves her being stretched wider and penetrated deeper than she thought was possible. Such was the intensity of her first encounter with an orc-blooded man that she was not able to walk afterwards. Yet, for all the allure of a non-human's cock, Xian did not like the look of the second bar. She was used to Luxury in her husband's harem, which is the only thing she misses from her past, and the Golden Marlin was closer to what she enjoys in term of design. She'll take her chances. Maybe she'll find an exceptional man amongst the sailors, that and they look like they might know about the world more from their travels.

Entering the Golden Marlin, she slowly and elegantly took her veil off, revealing the exotic beauty hidden underneath. "I wonder if one might find a nice, aged, wine here" she mused out loud towards the bartender. "That, and perhaps a good story"

She shot a glance at the sailors. Sly, Inviting, hungry, yet ultimately fleeting. Sitting down, she slowly crossed her legs, waiting for her wine

nanachan said:
A half orc brought back many memories to the lovely Islander, one that involves her being stretched wider and penetrated deeper than she thought was possible. Such was the intensity of her first encounter with an orc-blooded man that she was not able to walk afterwards. Yet, for all the allure of a non-human's cock, Xian did not like the look of the second bar. She was used to Luxury in her husband's harem, which is the only thing she misses from her past, and the Golden Marlin was closer to what she enjoys in term of design. She'll take her chances. Maybe she'll find an exceptional man amongst the sailors, that and they look like they might know about the world more from their travels.

Entering the Golden Marlin, she slowly and elegantly took her veil off, revealing the exotic beauty hidden underneath. "I wonder if one might find a nice, aged, wine here" she mused out loud towards the bartender. "That, and perhaps a good story"

She shot a glance at the sailors. Sly, Inviting, hungry, yet ultimately fleeting. Sitting down, she slowly crossed her legs, waiting for her wine
The bartender would approach her. His features were clearly dwarven, from beard and proportions of his body, however it was his size that was confusing. A keg would rest on each shoulder as he would tap a new one, leaving it at a table. Moving at nearly 6 and a half feet, even the orcs seemed weary. Returning to the bar, he'll acknowledge your request, pouring a flagon of a mid-grade elven wine and a second of a heavy ale. He would set the wine before her without asking for any coin before motioning over one of the servers. The woman was a petite elven lass with soft golden locks. In her hands, she would take up the flagon and set it upon a tray, heading towards the stair case upwards without saying another word. A piano player would begin playing a melody. (Visualize the song "Piano Man" without lyrics played on the piano.)

A man with dwarven blood in him? Intriguing Indeed! Xian had ridden a dwarf before and found their endurance to be a wonderful boon, and their girth? Heavenly, but the difference in size and shape of their bodies created difficulties for certain positions, some of which she enjoyed greatly, which is why Dwarves are not highly ranked in Xian's list of favourite race to fuck, just under halflings (afterall, everyone knows what they say about men with big feet). She tried making eye contact with the bartender from the comfort of her seat, but eventually she decided to be blunt and walked up to him.

"Are you as big where it counts?" she purred, licking her lips. "Because I really need a big cock inside me today and to be blunt, you're the most interesting man I saw today"

(diplomacy 11+10 for 21, 22 if she likes women)

(Bartender = 15 (Skill) + 4 (Roll) = 19 )

The bartender, while cleaning the bar, would pause for a second, looking at her with a raised brow and it was apparent that she had caught his attention. Wiping down the counter, he would pour himself a flagon of ale and down it before responding.

"Lass, I appreciate the offer, however, as I have giant within me, a girl like you might have some difficulties. There are some sailors who you might have more success with."

(Give me either a spot check please)

(I only got a 5 for spot)

"A giant?" she asked, intrigued, leaning forward. "I like the sound of that, and I assure you..You're -not- too big for me to handle..Sure, It will be a tight fit, but tight is good..Don't you think?" She winked. Her ego was slightly bruised, did the man just rejected her? Now she's going to make it a personal mission to get this man in bed. "So why don't you prove it hmm?..Let's go to the back and I'll use my mouth to satisfy you..Or maybe you're just bluffing and you actually have a little goblin in there instead of a giant, hmm?"

(Bluff to provoke him? 8+13, reroll due to honeyed words..7+13, so 21, 22 if he's into girls)

nanachan said:
(I only got a 5 for spot)

"A giant?" she asked, intrigued, leaning forward. "I like the sound of that, and I assure you..You're -not- too big for me to handle..Sure, It will be a tight fit, but tight is good..Don't you think?" She winked. Her ego was slightly bruised, did the man just rejected her? Now she's going to make it a personal mission to get this man in bed. "So why don't you prove it hmm?..Let's go to the back and I'll use my mouth to satisfy you..Or maybe you're just bluffing and you actually have a little goblin in there instead of a giant, hmm?"

(Bluff to provoke him? 8+13, reroll due to honeyed words..7+13, so 21, 22 if he's into girls)

(Sense Motive - 10 (Skill) + 7 (Roll) = 17 Total)

He would raise a brow and then smirk. He would move towards the door for the bar, lifting it up as he walked to her. He would attempt to grab her and sling her over his shoulder to carry her to the back room.

"I'm not sure who you are, lass, but I think I'm going to enjoy squeezing it in. Let's see how wide your mouth really is."

(Grapple check - 10 (Base) + 19 (Roll) )

She yelped, giggling as the big man carried her away. A crude and barbaric gesture, but she liked the urgency implied. Before they vanished into the back room, the girl shot a playful chance at the sailors that seemingly poked fun at them for not seizing her first.

"Tell me your name" she said once out of sight. "I want to scream it when you ruin my pussy for other men". If He lets her, she'd then sink to the ground on her knees, rubbing his cock through his pants, slowly taking it out, eyes filled with curiosity and eagerness.

And he let her free him. His width was a tad bit bigger than her average dwarf, which was wide already, but the size looked nearly a foot and a half. With all her teasing, there was not a soft spot there and he seemed to groan with her questions. With her already on her knees, she felt to hands grip her hair as he gave a simple response.
"You talk to much."
And with that, she would feel those hands in her hair try to pull her head closer so he could push something past her lips.

(Strength challenge if you wish to contend.)

The biggest cock she's seen in her travels so far. It was glorious. Three times longer than her husband's and much much thicker. Xian did not even fight, merely opening her mouth as wide as she could. Her throat muscles relaxed and made way for the giant cock, swallowing it down in one go, purring as it penetrates her throat. Eyes flicking up, she established eye contact with the bartender, sucking him off like no one ever did, sliding her tongue against the underside of his massive cock. She felt so full, and for a moment, she wondered if this is the biggest cock in all the lands.

(Nah, not resisted. 19 perform: sex)

(Roll: 8, Constitution Bonus?: +6 = 14. He's both winning and losing this challenge, so to speak.)

The bartender figured he knew how to shut this girl up, but it was apparent that he didn't expect her to respond as she did. Hands would grip her hair as he forced each inch into her and a groan roared through his throat as he filled her throat. She felt bottomless and simply fantastic. The sounds from the bar seemed to grow a bit quieter as he would groan again. He would use his hands to help slide her on that shaft, though it was apparent that she would need any help. Those tree trucks for legs seemed to shake as he encouraged her on.
"Some one feels like a pro."
He would let out another earthly groan with his words.

Xian IS a pro. She spent years mastering the twelve song of nightingale, the ancient art of cockscuking passed down from courtesan to courtesan in her homeland, this is nothing to her, and she only hoped that this man would have something left when she drains him dry. "Mmmmmmh!" the raven haired beauty moaned, tilting her head aside as she swallowed him over and over, eyes flicking upwards to meet his in a sensual display of obedience

(Threw a couple rolls to see how well he lasted. Each success beating her DC of 19 gave him about 3 minutes of wiggle room. I figured after a few rounds she would need to make a constitution check to keep up, but he lasted 3 rounds, so a total of about 10 minutes (Rounded up). Concentration check 1: 12 (Skill) + Roll: 18, Check 2: 12 + 15, Check 3: 12 + 8, Check 4: 12 + 2 [Failed])

She was a slut, a whore... and she was completely in control. He would continue, thrust after thrust, making use of her mouth for roughly ten minutes before his legs were shaking far to much. He had outlasted women before, but this one, she was different. So with a groan that carried through the bar and could be heard outside, he erupted, spilling seed freely to fill her mouth and throat, his knees shaking from the orgasm, something that seemed rare from such sturdy dwarven legs. After he would finish, he would wrap fingers in her hair and slowly pull her off, his cock sensitive from her work, but he kept her face close enough still before he spoke, eyes down on the wanton beast.

"My name is Torvin, wench."

Wench? She's been called worse in the heat of passion, but this man, this bartender who can't even last 10 minutes inside her mouth wants to demean her? Not worthy. She drew a hidden blade, placing the cold tip against his testicles.

"Ah..Only a man who can last longer than 10 minutes may call me that" she purred. Now she's got a taste of his cock, her interest is gone. Sure, she still wants to feel how a cock this big would feel inside her, but Xian did not like having men think they own her just because she sucked their cock.

"Perhaps I should take away your pride and joy, hmm?"

(Intimidate 18+3=21)

A young man on the street outside who was just beginning to enjoy the festivals hear an odd noise, a groan? it was difficult to tell if it was of pain or something else, but it was coming from inside one of the taverns nearby and he headed inside. In a tavern full of sailors, metal armor was a rare sight, so was a man apparently of faith, he looked around cautiously, had there been a bar brawl? He adjusted his sword as casually as he could and walked across the floorboard.

A mixture of blue and white fabrics, metal rings and plates, leather and weapons, the man was as clearly an adventurer as he was confused. He was certain it had come from her, he had practically felt the ground vibrate from the cry.

"I heard a cry" He stated to the room plainly, not realizing what exactly was going on and that his comment might sound a bit comical to the more informed sailors and drunks.

(Diplomacy 12+16=28)

(Intimidate: 15 + 12 = 27. Not amused.)

The man of faith didn't have to look far. Almost eye in the tavern was facing the direction of the bar, moreso towards the door behind it. From within, he would hear the following words.

"Woman, I've have teeth nibble on my dick larger than that toothpick. Put that away before someone gets hurt. Besides, you never introduced yourself.

(He would initiate a grapple check, trying to pull her away with that sharp dick stabber.)

Zetrin sat in the corner of the little tavern, hidden in a dark corner, his sword and hammer strapped to his waist and leaning against his chair respectively. He had heard of an undead breakout in a nearby crypt and was just biding his time and resting before heading in to clear out the scum. He had seen the woman come in but never got a good look to recolonize the woman, nor did he pay enough attention to know where she had gone. He knew where she had now of course, but didn't move from his seat, even after hearing the words coming from the back. Who ever it was, they probably deserved what they were about to get, who ever was the one taking the hit.

Instead, the foreign beauty twisted away and tried rolling from him to escape towards the door. Maybe it's time he ruin this man's life for the disrespect he showed her.

(Escape artist 28)

The Paladin seemed to deflate, the tension leaving his body, perhaps a barmaid had gotten into a bit of a tussle with a horny customer? either way after a few seconds debate he went behind the bar and pushed open the door. "Is everything alright back here?" his voice was heavy and stern, years as a soldier with several of those being guard duties left him knowing how to deal with drunks. He froze for a few seconds, a woman on her knees, clearly having just finished fellating a man, now placing a knife to his balls, before he could speak again she shifted closer to him in an attempt to separate herself from the man.

A prostitute who was refused pay? he of course had to only go with what he could see, he debated just closing the door and letting the two sort it out, but he didn't need that on his conscious. Gnalus stood in the door frame, the man was large but he had dealt with worse, he tried not to feel too awkward "I think it'd be best if you sorted yourself out before you risk losing them again sir, the lady clearly isn't interested any longer" he turned his eyes to her, wary of the dagger just to be safe "so have we all calmed down?" he asked her but also the man, he didn't want to butt in where he wasn't welcomed, but his profession kind of meant he had to at least attempt to deal with situations like this.

(12+17=29 in diplomacy to ease the tension a bit with Gnalus' awkwardness)

(32 Total. She hasn't escaped that easily.)

He would grab her still by the wrist, holding firm to control the dagger as he saw Gnalus walk in. His grip almost bruised her wrist as he didn't seem to mind that his cock was just hanging out. He would hear the words of Gnalus, and allow his attention to shift only slightly as he held the one who had threatened to neuter her.

"It's my bar and she's the one with the knife. You should probably reevaluate your judgment and look more towards the one who drew the blade."

He would push her over towards Gnalus, a hand coming to lift his pants.

"Get out of my bar."

Xian rolled on the ground and nimbly stood up, fixing her hair with an unfazed smile, covering any tension she might have had. "Goodbye Mr 10 minute-man" She grinned, walking out of the room. "You think you can last more than 10 minutes?" She asked Gnalus with a smile. "Maybe you can finish the job that he failed to do and make me cum"

Gnalus shook his head "apologies" he said plainly, he didn't want to insult the man, but generally he had found if a woman wanted to Rob a man by enticing him with her body, she generally did it before sucking him to completion.

He turned to step out of the doorway and to allow the exotic woman to step past "I generally like to know the name of women I'm sleeping with, and perhaps a bit more, so I know how likely they are to pull a knife on me" he gave her a look, somewhere between amusement and snark, could he really trust a woman that had just threatened a man not 20 seconds before with castration?

"I think we should go" he stepped out and back into the bar, looking towards the door, the woman could do as she pleased, he had made sure no one got hurt, even if it would resolve the same without him at least he had made sure of it.

"Oh believe me, we won't be sleeping if I have my way" she chuckled. A noble warrior, that's rare. "My name is Xian of the Swan Pool, I came to this land in search of knowledge and..Pleasures..For you see, the men of this land are much better endowed than those in mine. The bartender, for example, would put every man in my homeland to shame in the size department..In stamina, not so much"

She smiled at the man, looking at him up and down, wondering how big he is. "Then, after I offered myself freely to him, he treated me like a whore. Sometimes I enjoy being dominated by a worthy man, but that bartender seemingly assumed that just because a woman wants his cock, that makes her a lowly whore that he can treat like trash"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom