No Regrets (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

"I'll keep it in my cage." She said, crawling out through the hole Szayel made in the cement.

"Salsa desu..~" She said affectionately, petting both heads. "You gave me a name, so I named him!"

Nieve was sitting at her desk, passing the time by drawing. Looking up when Gin spoke, she set down her pencil. "Otou-sama reconnected the nerves, so it'll probably hurt for a while until it adjusts." She stood up and moved over. "Is that the only thing that hurts?" She asked, avoiding the fact that she was the cause of his arm pain.

"Oh! Um... I wonder how that happened?" She said, moving to rummage through Szayel's materials, seeing if she could find any pain killers.

"We don't have much... We lost a lot in the destruction of Las Noches.." She said, only able to find a very small amount of morphine.

Nieve's cheeks flushed at the name, but she cleared her throat to hide it. "How else do you feel, other than the pain from your wounds?"

"Well unfortunately I can't really do anything about that, but maybe Tou-sama can help?" She asked.

"Hah?" Nieve stopped, blinking and staring at Gin before her entire face flushed red. "A-Arigatou..!"

Nieve nearly deflated, clearly flustered and not knowing what to say at all. "N-Nieve is embarrassed, desu."

Nieve covered her face with her hands, muttering. "Unpleasant desu." She said and simply took a seat away from the two.

Back
Top Bottom