No Regrets (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

"Oh." She didn't sound all that sad, after all, she had never even met him. "Who else is stale?"

"Aaroniero...Nnoitra...Zommari..." Szayel was listing off names of Arrancar he was sure she had no idea who they were, but she had asked a question that needed an answer

She made a noise and chewed her nails. "Oh. She never met them either... Except for Pincher Bug."

"Things are definately going to be different around here, might as well give you an honest name and tweek that brain of yours." He told her

She trotted over to the chair, sitting down and staring straight ahead, her gaze meeting Grimmjow's as she waited for her father.

Szayel moved over and injected a mild anesthetic into her skull before pushing a few inch thick needles into different parts of her brain.

38x2 sat with a smile on her face as the thick needles were pushed through her skull and into her brain, gold eyes locked with Grimmjow's blue eyes.

The girl kept eye contact with the Espada the entire time, even when at one point her left eye fell from it's socket and hung against her cheek. "Unpleasant desu." She muttered as she slowly pushed the eye back into it's socket, smile never leaving her face.

She blinked her eyes, looking at Grimmjow's sword. "Why doesn't this one have a sword?" She asked.

Her speech pattern suddenly switched. "But I don't have one, why is that?" She asked, not really seeming to notice she was speaking any differently.

"Whoa, what the shit!?" Grimmjow gasped. Szayel smirked and carefully removed the needles and patched up the holes in her head. "Because you weren't complete. But, now you are! So I'll help you get one soon."

"Arigatou, Otou-sama!" She smiled more, standing up. "Ano... What was my name going to be..?"

Back
Top Bottom