Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Scaley Perversions {Cerebus & Fate}

Aeon looked down at Sophitia and nodded as she went to his member in front of her. He ran a hair through her silky soft hair as she bobbed around his cock. He gave off a weird smile and let his tail slide up her legs before rubbing in between her thighs to further stimulate her and please her as she always pleased him. Sure the other Lizardmen knew that Aeon was in charge but there were still some who didn't think he was fit anymore and wanted Sophitia as as theirs and now Cassandra as well as they watched her tie squirming body move around on the ropes that held her. A few of them moved and gathered around them as they noticed Aeon was to busy to care. One moved up behind Cassandra while another stood in front of her.

Sophitia let out a loud, pleased moan around the shaft filling her throat. She felt Aeon's hand upon her head, which only served to encourage her onward, her head bobbing faster. She moved up the shaft, nearly leaving it. Both hands wrapped around the base of his member, and Sophitia slowly lowered herself down upon the great rod. Her throat relaxed, allowing her to take in the whole length of him deep within her throat. As she moved, she swirled her tongue about it, using it to pleasure him greatly. That he rubbed her through her tunic, his tail arousing her further, only made Sophitia groan more, the sound vibrating around that in her mouth.

Cassandra hungrily looked at the two lizardmen close to her. Her body ached for them, wanted nothing more than for them to fill her with their hard cocks. However, the last vestiges of her pride still hung about, forcing her to refuse to verbally ask for it. her panting body, heaving breasts, and glazed eyes spoke to how great her want, nay, her need for them was, but still she refused to verbalize.

Aeon held onto Sophitia and let her go about to taking his member in her mouth. he groaned abit and rubbed his tail against her before slowly sliding it into her and wiggling it about inside of her to make her enjoy while she was pleasing him. "mmrm..my pet..good." she always knew how to greatly pleasure him and so he was always content on doing the same for her with everything he could. Her mouth was enough to get him good and hard inside of her while his tail would slide in and out slowly ever so slowly but enough to turn her on.

The other Lizardmen watched Cassandra before one moved up behind her and held no hesitation about mounting her and sliding his cock into her and having his way with her while the one in front pressed himself against her face wanting her to suck him off.

Sophitia nearly squealed with pleasured joy upon feeling Aeon's tail enter her. The appendage filled her quite well, though not nearly as well as that which was embedded within her mouth. Her body began thrusting against it, her hips rising and falling to allow it to slide in and out of her wet tunnel. Inner muscles would contract around it as well, letting Aeon know just how much Sophitia appreciated the gesture. All the while she feverishly worked the cock within her mouth, tongue swirling, lips condensing as she sucked hard.

Cassandra yelled with pleasure as she was mounted. Her hips rocked back, taking the lizardman into her wet body, the squelching of her juices sounding nearly as loud as her exclamations had. She eager bucked against his rockings, wanting nothing more in the world. As she saw the cock hovering before her, she tried to lean forward, her tongue just flicking against it, her mouth sloppily sliding about it, not quite getting it within her mouth. Pleasured moans left her as well, her eyes rolling upward as her body rocked in its confines.

Aeon groaned as Sophitia worked harder on his member and tail but what she was doing was always enough to get him off. he growled in pleasure as he began to release his load into her mouth. "my..pet...my,toy..my..love..my..Sophitia!" he growled and held onto her as he released all that he had with in her and as he did his tail wiggled around wildly inside of her, probably enough to get Sophitia off as well but if it wasn't he'd deal with that shortly.

The Lizardan pushed deeper into Cassandra and grew inside of her filling her space and tightness as he took her. his tail then whipped up and slowly pushed its way into her ass as he took her. The one in front moved closer so that she would have a better time sucking him off.

My love? Aeon had better hope that none of the other lizardmen had heard such a thing. If they knew that their leader bore actual affection, something more than the primal lust for Sophitia, well, such a thing could easily be used against them. But for now, Sophitia was more focused on the spasming member in her mouth. She swallowed vigorously, feeling the load slide down her throat, filling her stomach. You could see her throat work around the cock, swallowing mouthful after mouthful. Despite her best efforts, semen still leaking around her mouth, flowing out and splattering. The tail within her also served its purpose. She'd been aroused before Aeon had approached her, through the scene and self-touch. Now that it jerked like that, she screamed, her body arching backward. The orgasm that shook her was short, but violent, and her head threw back, the cock sliding out of her to hit against her chest, bits of cum smearing across. more leaked from her mouth as she shook and trembled with the pleasure, finally collapsing against him.

"Oh yessss," hissed Cassandra again. She thrust and rocked against the member, feeling it fill her tightness. Her body squeezed around it, convulsing, nearly bucking once again. so great was her arousal that the tail's entrance into her virgin hole was something of pleasure. The intensity of being filled in such a matter made the girl scream and buck, an orgasm washing over her, her body jerking and moving erratically.

She couldn't wait or ride the climax to its finish, instead taking cock of the lizardman before her into her mouth. Her inexperience and crazed arousal made the sucking sloppy, the member popping out almost as much as it thrust inside. All throughout she let out little noises of pleasure, the glaze in her eyes becoming greater.

Aeon relaxed and held onto her as his tail slipped out of her and they lay together. His cock now resting against her body as he shifted abit and pulled her close to him so he could still get off abit by gently rubbing against her silky smooth skin as his hands held onto her tightly, not letting her go, showing his dominance over her as they lay together. He growled abit and licked along her neck and even forced his tongue into her mouth for her kiss.

The Lizardman inside of Cassandra growled and started to release all that he had inside of her before pulling away and scooting off into the darkness of the cave. the one in front of her with its cock inside of her mouth was getting a little upset by how sloppily she was doing and was starting to growl in anger at her.

Feeling the lizarman's tail leave her, Sophitia moved against him. She purposefully took a submissive position, knowing that Aeon needed to show dominance, particularly here, amid his men. now that she and her master were satisfied, Sophitia could look to her sister.

Cassandra could feel the lizardman releasing into her body, the cum splattering her insides. Her own orgasm caused it to leak out, dribbling own her legs, forming a small puddle on the floor. This she nearly stepped in as she moved to try to better take the cock. Now that she didn't have two appendages driving into her body, she could better focus on the task. It made her feel empty, however, and her lower half seemed to move from side to side, cum leaking with each gesture. The burning hadn't dimmed much, and she could still feel the desire within her. Still, her work on the cock before her mouth wasn't nearly as good as her sister's, the obvious work of an amateur. She essentially bobbed up and down, sucking at it like a child would a lolli.

Aeon laid over her.pressimg himself up against her as he turned to watch what was going on with Cassandra as she was widly going on. He nodded but also wanted his men to know that he called shots on how long the fun would last. He growld out and all looked over at him before answeing his call to release her.

The Lizardman inside of Cassandra's mouth was good and hard as she sloppily went at it and he groaned in frustration at her failed attempts but then growled more in anger when he heard the call and was pushed away before the others cut the ropes away from Cassandra and pushed her over to Aeon and her sister.

Sophitia watched as her sex-crazed sister gave a sloppy blowjob to a frustrated lizardman. the older warrioress almost felt sorry for the creature, as it was becoming apparent that he wasn't going to find release from Cassandra's actions just yet. Shame they didn't have more women to give him. Then, when she realized that thought, Sophitia shook her head. Perhaps she should consider looking for an opportunity to escape as well.

Cassandra was still delirious for the most part as she was untied. Her body hung mostly limp in the hands of the other lizardmen, and she almost squirmed to try and get them to touch her again. when they pushed her over to Aeon and her sister, the young warrior looked up at them, the lust shining in her blue eyes. Her body smelled of sex. her tights and clothes had been torn and ripped, leaving rags hanging about. cum stained her legs and tights, leaving streaks of greenish white. And she still panted, her body still obviously in heat as she looked up at Aeon.

Aeon just shook his head. "it..will..wear..but..now..you'll..obey..then we can work.. on getting..edge and..caliber." Aeon just laid over Sophitia and watched Cassandra before motion for her to come over with him and her sister as he worked on regaining his strength back. "Then we shall have everything." he shifted abit rubbing against Sophitia's full and soft thighs. "You will see you two truely the power that the two artifacts can hold." He yawned and looked at Cassandra and gently licked Sophitai's neck.

Work on getting the two legendary swords. The lizardmen would need the two girls to really move about; they couldn't exactly approach villages and ask for information. But to give Cassandra a weapon, no, it would have to be Sophitia at first, or Cassandra by herself. The idea of talking to another human again appealed to Sophitia, she had to admit. for now though, she simply moved to allow Aeon to better lick her neck.

Cassandra crawled over to them, whimpering a little with her arousal. Her clit still stood at attention, her body still thrumming for desire. She began to work her hips against Aeon's body, unsure of what exactly she was supposed to do. When she saw the lizardman began tonguing her sister, she assumed that was what she was to do as well. the younger girl leaned over, gently licking Sophitia's thighs, moving up to began lapping at the areas where Aeon's dried cum remained.

Aeon rested and looked at Cassandra and tilted his head but let her go about what she was doing to Sophitia but like any other predatory animal he kept over Sophitia and shifted so that his cock actually shifted infront of Sophitia's warm sex making sure that cassandra didn't try to take what was his and all though his human side knew that she wouldn't it was now his more animal and beast side that was in control and he didn't want anyone taking what he saw as his.

Again, Sophitia was worried for the life and safety of her sister. the poor girl wasn't thinking clearly, simply reacting to her lust. Unfortunately, said lust was bringing out the more animalistic side in Aeon. The older warrioress didn't how to balance the two, short of somehow pleasure both at once. she supposed she might try and encourage a threesome of some sort, though the idea of having sex with her sister held little appeal. it apparently mattered little to Cassandra at this point, as the younger girl continued to lick dried cum off her sister's thighs, as well as flicking her tongue over the hanging member.

Sophitia shifted, still uncertain of what exactly to do. things were going to be awkward and difficult regardless.

Aeon shook his head and slowly got off of Sophitia and walked up before heading over to where all the gels were kept before grabbing a bottle and walking back over. He was better skilled with his tail then his hands so he pulled Cassandra up and with his tail fed her some of the bottle before sitting back down. "That should help and calm you but at least now you will learn your place." He then got up and headed to his "room and went to lay down and relax abit. 2 of the Lizardmen came back dragging a dead animal and brought it over to the fire for food. Normally once they had skinned it and cut it into what they wanted it would be up to Sophitia to cook it for them.

Of course, the antidote. Sophitia had forgotten that Aeon had even prepared such a thing. Most likely it was used only to prevent the female from sexing herself into exhaustion or death. Hopefully it should work now though, as Cassandra obediently drank what was offered to her.

Cassandra moved to a corner, feeling the warring mixtures fight within her. The contact gel still demanded that she copulate, still wanted her to mate with everything and every one in the room. But the cooling potion relaxed her, made her body feel almost chilled. For now all she could do was lean against the wall, her eyes watching the rest of the room.

Sophitia moved to the meat, beginning to prepare it for cooking. Her time with the lizardmen had taught her exactly how they liked it, and she even paused to tease a handful of them as she went about her camp chores.

A few of the beasts watched her cook. More interested in the food then in her as they knew little else except to eat, mate and and live. the smell of the cooking food was quickly over powering the smell of the sex that had gone on not just minutes ago. It was after some time that Aeon walked out of his chambers and back to the chair watching Sophitia cook. He had also been thinking about in what direction they would go off to find soul Caliber and soul edge. it was possible that they were in opposite directions because if the two ever came close it could be utter chaos. Aeon knew that all to well. it was the last time they came together that made him into what he was today.

Sophitia continued to cook and season the meat, turning it and roasting it just right. soon enough it would be ready to serve, and she parceled out the servings to the various beasts according to rank, beginning by serving Aeon the first, largest, most succulent piece and moving on down from there. At the end, she prepared a small sliver for her sister, the placing the girl beneath even the lowest lizardman on the tribe.

Cassandra, still dazed from recent events, ate the piece robotically, not really noticing much about it besides that it represented sustenance.

Aeon looked at the meat then took it and ate it first. it was then all the others noticed they could eat when they saw their leader eat. They then kept eating until Aeon got up and finished and walked over to Sophitia. He watched her and nodded. "We'll have to get you and your sister more clothes. because I plan to leave tonight. we must head off into the direction on which I think soul edge would be and knowing that soul Caliber must be in the opposite direction."

"you'll have to head to the surface again," advised Sophitia. She watched her sister pick and chew at the food, nodding, then looked around. The tribe looked more or less content now. They'd been given a good show, one or two had even managed to get off, judging by the pools of semen on the floor and the bit that had been in Cassandra. Now they were fulfilling their second desire: to eat. At least there appeared little chance of rebellion.

Sophitia sat down then, eating her own food and contemplating. "We might run into other fighters if we start searching for the sword. Your men might not be enough..."

Aeon nodded. "That's while I'll lead and during the day you two will search. During night we will search and travel and during the day you two will so that people would never suspect and if a fight happens then it happens. No one will stand in our way of getting the two swords." He shrugged and sat down and pulled Sophitia onto his lap and held onto her. "You see there won't be any problems that I can think of, unless you think something could come up." as he held onto her he licked at her neck and had his tail coil around Sophitia's waist.

"That does make sense. We'll have to be careful that they don't see us with you, else you might find yourself facing a rescue party. I'll make sure that Cassandra doesn't get any wild ideas," agreed Sophitia, nodding. She moved along with the tugging, finding a semi-comfortable spot on Aeon's lap. The possessive tail and licking were quite familiar to her, almost warm gestures now, and she lightly touched Aeon's arm. quite an interesting attachment he had.. hopefully it didn't prove too dangerous for them.

"You should be on the lookout for betrayal yourself. I suspect that some of your men might be moving against you," advised Sophitia. she nodded, before going back to eating, knowing that you took what sustenance you could around here. Though she had just consumed quite a lot of semen, enough that she wasn't nearly as hungry as her sister should be.

Aeon nodded and licked along her nekc before stopping. "yes I do sense that it has calmed abit but it is still there. the younger will always challenge the older and stronger. But perhaps. to end it we need to flush it out. gather those who you think are and lead them to get you and your sister some clothes then when back, couple with them to try and see who is their leader so that i can draw them out and put them down and make them learn their place. Can you do that for my my pet?"

"That shouldn't be too hard. I think I'll bring Cassandra along though. Another coupling might be just enough to push her over the edge. Besides, they'll certainly think they've one well when they've toyed with both. Unless," she paused, looking to Aeon and smiling, "You wanted to claim her further yourself. You haven't even came inside her yet. I shall gather those I think treacherous. Send Cassandra if you wish her to come, or keep her if you'd prefer to have a new toy."

With a smile and a squeeze, the warrioress rose, moving about, issuing orders to just the right lizardmen. Most were younger, a handful even stronger than Aeon himself. She specifically chose the one that supposedly took Cassandra's virginity, as well as others that she'd seen skulking about. once she gathered her group, she headed for the exit, fully intending to set out, as soon as she knew Aeon's decision.

Aeon shook his head. "No I'll send Cassandra along as well. If I didn't and it was just you they might suspect something we may be beasts but we know how to think and suspect a trap. No sending Cassandra along to them would just be another perk of the mission. If i just held her to myself they may turn against me more since I hold you to myself. Don't make any mention that i sent you to do this. either give willingly or slightly resist. we need to convince them."

Back
Top Bottom