Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Scaley Perversions {Cerebus & Fate}

Cassandra dressed in her old clothes, thankful for the protection they granted her body. She did notice how time had seemed to shrink the fabric, making it cling more to her breasts and reveal more of her legs. But it certainly beat out the alternatives. At least this would serve to slow the creatures, should another choose to act upon its baser desires.

"I was told there was an artifact here," she explained. She met Aeon's gaze, wondering why the beastman would challenge her in such a manner. she had one no harm to him or his creatures, while those beasts had kidnapped Sophitia, humiliated them both, and raped Cassandra. If anyone deserved righteous fury, it was Cassandra. She fought against it, for now, though her eyes showed evidence. "I didn't know your... people," her eyes flicked around the room, "were here." because if she did, she would have brought enough soldiers to exterminate the whole lot of them, regardless of her sister's strange affections.

"I was hoping you'd give up; I hadn't really expected it," admitted Cassandra, frowning as she shifted.

Aeon looked at Cassandra and laid over Sophitia as his tail wrapped around her waist. "You would then use this so called artifact to do what? Aid the villagers in destroying the home we have here? What would you do hmm?" Another Lizardman got up and headed over but Aeon leaned up and growled at him causing the lizard to head back and lay by the fire. "Just because we live differntly doesn't give you the right to try and destroy us. But do tell me what this artifact is and what it can do." Aeon yawned abit and laid his head down over Sophitia's chest and just watched Cassandra. The Lizard that had taken Cassandra walked from the tunnel and climbed over to the fire and laid down and curled up next to the warmth of the fire.

It was hard for Cassandra to focus while the lizardman displayed his dominance over her sister. Why did Sophitia give herself to him like that? Had the creature broken her will? Either that or the creature had some magic about him. the lack of any mystical display made Cassandra believe that it was the former, that repeated takings had left her sister like that. That would never happen to Cassandra.

"I would use it to destroy evil. If your intent is to harm good, innocent people, then yes, I would have used it on you," she explained, meeting his gaze. She could just see the creature returning out of the corner of her eye, and stiffened slightly. that beast would be the first to die. "The artifact is a sword, a sacred weapon. My sister and i are both seeking it out, in hopes of destroying it," her eyes flicked to Sophitia, but the older woman simply lowered her gaze. "It is a sword of great evil and power. It would be best for all if you let us go, so we can destroy it."

she bit back any additional insulting remarks, figuring that enough had been said to the beast for now.

Aeon yawned and looked at Cassandra and shook his head. "Then it is soul edge and Soul Caliber you speak. not one weapon but two. Two sides of the same coin you could say. Yes I know what it is and who could be in possession of it. You would seek Soul Caliber, I searched for Soul edge many years back. And its after finding it that I became this." He yawned and laid against Sophitia before closing his eyes. "We'll talk more in the morning, Lay down and sleep." He yawned and laid closer to Cassandra's sister before falling asleep.

All around the tomb were the forms of the sleeping Lizardmen the only light casting shadows upon the walls before finally itself the flame extinguished and left the tomb in total darkness. There still were some of the lizardmen who roamed around doing odds and ends but for all most were asleep.

Two swords, one of light, one of dark. Yes, that was the gist of what Cassandra had heard, but it sounded odd, coming from a creature like that. Something about the way Aeon acted made her suspect that there was more to this lizardman than to his brethren. Hadn't Sophitia mentioned some creature like this? Despite herself, Cassandra found the thought just alluding her. Nonetheless, she knew that she had to try and accept things for now.

However, the thought of sleeping in a cave with all these lizardmen, the same creatures that had mentally tortured and then physically raped her, made Cassandra feel uneasy. She still followed Aeon's orders, knowing that the time for her to escape had not come of yet. However, it took some time for the tension to leave her body, and even then, it was less a relaxing, and more the overwhelming exhaustion closing the girl's eyes closed, as she fell into a dreamless slumber in the den of the lizardmen.

Ti would of been sometime in the morning that Aeon poked Cassandra awake. he sat on his heels and pushed forward a plate of meat and eggs, but where had the eggs come from. no doubt some farmer. He then went to sit back on his chair. the same one he had sat in when Sophitia had sucked him off. It seemed that now as he was awake he had more of his animal side in charge so he was just watching over everyone. The Lizard that had taken Cassandra was perched high up on the rock pillars of the tomb getting direct sunlight and keeping himself warm and watching the two sisters. eyeing them both without letting Aeon know. Aeon watched the sisters and yawned. "So what want today?"

As soon as food arrived, Sophitia wisely began eating it. She paused only to look to her sister, nodding to confirm that it was, in fact, of non-human origin. Hopefully the younger sibling at least learned that much: in all sophitia's time there, she hadn't seen Aeon once allow the lizardmen to consume human flesh. The others had certainly acted as though they wouldn't mind it, but the leader always held them back.

Cassandra proved more reluctant, though she did finally give in and begin nibbling at her food. Her eyes still darted about, mostly looking for her weapons and any openings, though she tried to be subtle about it. Sophitia noticed though, so it wasn't hard to guess that Aeon would as well, assuming that that bestial side didn't take over too much.

"Let us go," suggested/ordered Cassandra. She paused in eating to stare defiantly at Aeon.

Sophitia sighed. "He can't do that. It would cause him to lose too much face with the men. Just realize that it could be much, much worse."

"It already is," muttered Cassandra, narrowing her eyes. It was beginning to sound like her sister was going to be an enemy in this too. The younger warrior looked to Aeon. "What did you have in mind, creature?"

Aeon looked at Cassandra and growled. the other Lizardmen quickly stood watching what was going on. "You..you" He growled and reached behind the chair and threw an axe that just barely missed her head. "I've Kept them from killing you and making you a meal. i've ordered them to get you your clothes and food and warmth for the night and this is how IM thanked, told to just sit down and surrender?!" He growled and the beast in him started to take over as he watched Cassandra, now very upset. It was true that during the night when she slept she would of almost of been food except on of the beasts stepped on Aeon's tail waking him and alerting him. He came down from the chair and growled. "What...right...have order me?!"

Now that it looked like her sister might suffer real harm, Sophitia rose, moving to defend Cassandra with her body, eyes looking worriedly to Aeon. Cassandra may be in the wrong, yes, but worse was that she didn't understand the situation. Aeon had the power here, not them. They had to submit to his will, else they'd find things much, much worse. Fortunately, Cassandra did seem to be understanding that, though apparently not well enough yet.

She glared at the lead lizardman, fists clenching. "You kidnapped us, humiliated us, and have us trapped in a cave. Did you expect me to thank you for it? You--"

Sophitia moved, placing a hand over her sister's mouth. "she's worn, master. She doesn't understand the situation. She also believes that one of your lizardmen took her while she bathed, though i haven't seen any proof beyond her word and a slight look on her body," Sophitia gave her sister an apologetic look for that, before continuing. "Please have mercy on us..."

Aeon looked at Sophitia and stood watching the pair. "Kidnap...No...you trespass" He watched Cassandra then turned to Sophitia and nodded. "fine..you choose..punishment." He then turned away and started to walk back to a room he kept only for himself and Sophitia. The other lizards watched and some growled amongst themselves. to see Aeon back down from these two. perhaps he wasn't the strongest of the lizards. They then looked over to Sophitia and Cassandra before going back to their daily routine. But now there had been wheels set in motion. there was already a slight "rumor" of someone wanting to challenge Aeon as leader but now that the pair had made Aeon retreat into his room there would be sure that more talk would follow.

Wonderful. Sophitia could just tell that the lizardmen were uneasy. That the little act of defiance had already begun to do damage. Her mind began to work feverishly, trying to think of a way that she could fix all this. Aeon needed an act that would establish his dominance, and Cassandra needed to learn her place in this new life. It seemed to Sophitia that there was only one logical answer here: Aeon would have to take her sister. Worse, he'd have to take her in front of the entire tribe. Then, the lizards would know exactly what happened to someone who defied him, and Cassandra would realize exactly what would happen if she didn't at least pretend to be meek.

Cassandra just fumed, half pleased that the head lizard had left, half angered that her sister was somehow responsible for the punishment. Sophitia had punished Cassandra in the distant past, and some of those memories lingered. Plus, Sophitia's obvious affection toward the creatures was unnerving, and it made Cassandra suspicious.

So she glared at her sister as the older woman moved toward the room.

Sophitia paused at the entrance, looking over her shoulder to ensure that neither Cassandra nor the other men could hear. they all seemed too focused on gossiping. Nodding, she turned back to Aeon.

"You must take her," she recommended. "And it must be public. They have to see you as their leader, or things are going to get worse. Please..."

Aeon looked at Sophitia and tilted his head thinking about it. It was odd that for the whole time she was around he was able to have a stronger grasp on his human side and speak when she was around. "So you think that will do it. But what will ensure that she doesn't act out again? And don't think i haven't heard what others thinks. Sure it will make them know but what will make her from thinking twice about acting up or even rallying them?" He got up and walked over to her and licked her neck, trailing a hand down along her chest. "But if you think it will work then all right but what will keep her from acting out?"

"She will know that you are in control of the situation, and that her actions have consequences. If she speaks out openly against you, she will be dealt with, and harshly," explained Sophitia. she shuddered as she felt his tongue along her neck, and the hand touching her chest nearly made her gasp. Her time in the lizard's den had made her into quite the sexual creature, and there were times when she wondered how she would handle that when, if, she ever returned to her old life. For now she grabbed his hand, holding it for a moment, hoping he saw it as more of a delay than a command.

"I wouldn't worry about her rallying them. She hates your people, hates you. First she needs to be broken some, to realize what's going on. Then you can work her back. Remember how it was with me. I didn't start by being responsive to your affections," though she'd certainly handled things better than her sister. Sophitia had realized that if she resisted, bad things would happen. That was the lesson that needed to be driven home for Cassandra. "As for acting out, you can leave part of that to me. I'll work to remind her of what happened the last time she acted out, what you had to do. It should be enough, for now. Certainly until we can figure something better."

Aeon licked along her neck then looked at Sophitia. "Fine. tie her and make her wet then I will take her out in the open. I want her to know that she holds no power here. That I choose what goes and hat doesn't. and yes should she act out again it will be much worse." He nodded then let go of her so that she could deal with her younger sister. outside though all the lizards were gossiping amongst themselves, Cassandra wouldn't of been able to tell what was being said but knew it had to involve her because many would look over at her or jerk their head to her direction before going back and talking amongst themselves.

Sophitia nodded, though her blood ran cold for a few moments. Aeon would take her sister. Cassandra would hate it, hate every minute. Worse, Sophitia knew that of the lizardmen, Aeon understood how a woman worked better. Cassandra would climax, would feel her body give in to the sinful delights of that tongue and the massive member. that mental damage should work well.

The older sister moved back into the main room, noting the locations of everyone. the other lizardmen had taken to hissing and spitting among themselves, and several became silent upon seeing her. Doubtless they'd been talking about their leader. It was exactly as Sophitia had feared. The warrioress sighed, then moved over toward where the weapons were, knowing that the various gels and such that the men used on their weapons lay there. That was one good thing that Aeon had brought them. She gathered a few, shouldering them and walking back to her sister.

"You're to be bound," she explained, nodding toward ropes. A few of the lizardmen heard that, and they eagerly moved to gather ropes. "To show submission."

Cassandra didn't particularly like the sound of that, nor did she care for the way the other lizardmen leered at her. but it certainly beat anything physical, and simply being bound in the center of the room wouldn't be that bad. She willingly moved over, kneeling down and letting the lizards layer ropes over her, ensuring that she couldn't escape.

Once this was accomplished, Sophitia moved to her sister's rear. She hovered there for a moment, before reaching down, touching in between Cassandra's legs, rubbing against the tights.

Cassandra stiffened then, looking over her shoulder. "Sophitia, what... what are you?'

But the older woman simply continued. She also moved one had to grab the grease, smearing it about, wetting the girl's crotch further. She wasn't quite sure how much Aeon wanted. It was becoming clear to the other lizardmen, however, that something "good" was about to happen to the mouthy little creature.

The Lizards watched as Sophitia walked out of the chambers but Aeon didn't follow. they then began to talk amongst themselves before they watched Sophitia go for the weapons. When a few were called over to tie Cassandra they eagerly agreed to help out and had no trouble tying Cassandra so that she couldn't get away. it wasn't until Cassandra's older sister took the syrum that Aeon had created. He had made it so that it could get females to be ready to be mounted and it was also something tht Aeon had used to please Sophitia more and more so when the Lizardmen smelled it they jumped around excited knowing that someone would get a piece of her.

They all called out excited and more came down to watch as Aeon stepped out and looked at Sophitia before looking to the other lizards and letting out a growl to show that he was the dominant beast in the tomb and that no one stood up against him and got away with it. No he would show that no one could defy him. He walked up behind Cassandra and growled abit before letting his member come out and rub against the bag of her tights.

The older sister added one last layer of the serum. The smell of it reminded her of those sessions, and she remembered exactly what it would do. Her body reacted to the memory, nipples hardening, loins moistening. But her job was finished for now: Cassandra was ready for Aeon. Sophitia stepped back, moving into the distance to watch the show.

Cassandra struggled as she felt the serum against her sex. Already it began to tingle, even with the tights as a barrier between. The girl moaned, arching her back as she felt her body begin to heat. A heat grew within her, one that she desperately struggled to suppress. This would not die, however, instead simply mounting between her legs, heating the girl already. She began to pant and sweat, her hips moving from side to side. Her movements didn't cease nor slow as she felt Aeon's member pressing against her tights, the massive thing there.

"Oh, Hephaestus," she breathed. the heat... whatever her sister had added, it was some kind of aphrodisiac. That lizard leader was going to take her, and she was going to end up moaning like a cat in heat. The girl stretched against the ropes, wishing yet again for some means to escape, even as her loins blazed.

Aeon watched Cassandra and kept rubbing against her tights, pushing his hard member against her before he moved over her and reached under her and started to squeeze her breasts as he let his tongue out and licked along her neck as he kept humping her. His tail then slowly pulled down her tights and started to rub against her already wetting sex as it started to slide in between the lips but kept rubbing against her and not giving her the relief that she would of wanted. No he was going to enjoy punishing her and take his time doing it. The other lizards watched and jumped about growling out, all of them wanted a piece of her and some even wanted Sophitia.

"Mmmm," moaned Cassandra, her head throwing back. She could feel the hardness against her tights, moving, rubbing along her. Then the talons moved, caressing her breasts. The girl's body felt afire; the flames fanned by the lizardman's touches. Her breath came faster, her eyes starting to glaze with lust. Those breasts moved, pliant to Aeon's touch.

Then the tongue along her neck. Cassandra shuddered upon feeling that, though the motion bore none of her usual disgust. The raspy texture drew pleasure from the girl. She moved to allow him access to her neck, to more of her body. Her hips moved toward him, feeling the tip of him just press aside her lips. Moisture began to leak from her, a mixture of the grease and her own arousal beginning to wet the tip of Aeon's cock.

Sophitia watched, feeling her own body get aroused. A few of the lizardmen's eyes were on her, and she flirted with the idea of favoring one, feeling a lesser pleasure than her sister, no doubt, but still a pleasure all the same.

Aeon let his tail rub against her before he slowly slid his member into her waiting lips and pushed himself deep into her but not all the way. he then slowly dragged himself out before pushing back into her. His hands gripped her breasts and squeezed them as he licked along her neck and even licking over her lips before pushing deep into her body. The other lizardmen watched what was going on but there were a few who watched Sophitia and flirted back, raising up on their hind legs and showing that they were strong and fit to mount her and pleasure her. one of them was the beast who many had pointed would be the one who would try to take Aeon on as the head of the pack.

"Aaah, yesss," hissed Cassandra as Aeon's member entered her. she thrust back, meeting his thrust with her own movements. Her shame reddened her face, but couldn't be enough to stop her from reacting. The tightness of her internal muscles rippled around the invader, eagerly squeezing along the shaft, feeling Aeon's massive length within her. The hands sought breasts. More pleased noises left Cassandra's lips. her mouth opened as Aeon's tongue flitted across her lips, their saliva almost exchanging in that brief moment. She rocked back as she felt him going deep within her, his member snug insider her.

Sophitia watched the displays, more than a little amused. She kept glancing over at her sister, listening to the noise, smelling the arousal. the whole den would stink of sex soon enough, as it nearly always did. Cassandra did her bit to add to that. Sophitia looked back to the lizardmen, watching. One hand went to begin playing with her large breasts through the thin fabric of her tunic. she teased her nipple, coy eyes flirting with the various strutting lizardmen. Which one would react to her display, she wondered?

Aeon kept pushing against Cassandra and using his tail her pushed open her legs a little more so he could slide back deeper into her as his hands squeezed and fondeled her breasts getting the best noises out of her. he was enjoying himself too but he still noted the difference between Cassandra and his true mount Sophitia. but still he wouldn't turn down this fun he was getting.

The Lizardmen were all getting excited smelling the arousal in the air and then the some watching Sophitia before there seemed to appear a stronger one out of all those flirting back. it was the one who was the rebellion leader against Aeon. He was also the guard who just stood and let Cassandra get assaulted. He looked at Sophitia and roared loudly asserting his dominance and strength.

"Yes, yes, yes yes, ooooh," Cassandra continued to moan, the words leaking out of her now. It felt so good, so sinfully good. Her body throbbed, her world focused on the feeling between her legs. The member continued to slide in and out of her slick tunnel, filling her as she'd never felt before. Her body stiffened suddenly, her inner muscles contorted, and she arched her body. A primal scream of delight tore from the girl as her body began to shiver, wave upon wave of pleasure crashing down upon her. Her climax. A climax having been drawn from the skillful application of the serum and Aeon's movements and fondlings. It was earth-shattering, stars spinning in Cassandra's vision as she shuddered, impaled upon the length.

Sophitia noted the superiority of the one, nodding her head slightly toward him. He seemed familiar to her, somehow, though she found she couldn't quite place it. Was she allowed to couple with him though? her eyes shifted toward a still thrashing Aeon. Couldn't very well ask for permission; perhaps it would best to just wait and self-pleasure.

Aeon growled out but she hadn't brought him off. No only Sophitia could do that. he withdrew himself from her and left her there and in doing so would make sure she submitted and knew that she would want him in later screws. He then walked over to Sophitia and kissed her sliding his tongue into her mouth before ending the kiss and roaring out to everyone that he was the dominant one out of every one there and still to show his dominance he looked at Sophitia he made her kneel down as he brushed his member against her face showing that he was above both of them. He then looked out to everyone and growled out. But the one who wanted Sophitia gave a less then happy agreement before sulking out into the deep recesses of the tunnel.

Yes, Cassandra knew fully well now who was in charge. Aeon had taken her, shown how his dominance in front of his entire tribe, and now she lay there, her pussy still burning. The girl took a shuddering breath. Her body still burned. Her pussy still throbbed. Moaning, she wiggled her hips, her lust filled eyes beginning to roam the caves, looking for someone to take Aeon's place, to refill her and bring her to another round of screaming ecstasy. Again the girl surged against the ropes, only this time, it was in search of someone to mate with, not to get away.

Sophitia could see her sister, and realized that the serum and screwing Aeon had given Cassandra had done their job. The girl's mind had momentarily been taken over, the lust driving her now. She practically mewed as she wiggled herself in the bonds, looking like quite the tantalizing treat. Sophitia didn't have much time to assess the situation, however, as soon Aeon was before her, as erect as ever, and kissing her. The aroused warrioress returned the kiss, odd as it was. When she was pushed, she move lower, and immediately began working the member before her. Her mouth bobbed over it, sliding down the shaft, tasting her sister along the entire length.

Back
Top Bottom