Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Scaley Perversions {Cerebus & Fate}

The two Grecian warriors readied their swords and shields. they'd discussed their battle tactics with Aeon before. The lizardmen would attack first, testing the foe's strength and weakening him. Then the two women would attack, their blades lashing out and taking advantage of those weaknesses. For now, however, the two women shifted in the arena, moving to get out of the range of the fight proper, and to allow the lizardmen to attack first.

Sophitia glanced to Aeon, nodding confidently at him. This was it, the battle that would decide it all. They would emerge triumphant.

Inferno watched them before appearing to each one of them as someone who had defeated them before calling out. "It wasn't nice of you to kill all those people. but you did help me. SOULS COME UNTO ME!" The people that they had killed started to power inferno before he launched his attack on the lizards. It was after some time that he staggered back and watched them knowing the sisters would come. "Im sorry but I can't play right now." and in saying so he opened a rift and walked in and dissapeared leaving the rift open. (idea I have)

The sisters watched and circled, noting the monster's attack patterns. It knew what it was doing. Souls sucked toward it, strengthening it ,and making it fight well against the mass of lizardmen. Still, both the female warriors could tell that there were chinks in that armor, good places for their thin blades and well-aimed blows. When the time came, they would attack.

and the monster staggered back, creating the rift. with a nod toward Aeon, Sophitia and her sister surged toward the rift, weapons drawn, a throaty battle cry leaving them. They would enter the world of the rift ready to attack, to strike and work out the anger and frustrations of their quest.

{OoC: works for me]

The rift pulled them in and shut. When they awoke they were in the middle of a street in the pouring down rain. Aeon groaned and rubbed his head then stopped and looked at his hand. He was normal. He wasn't like a lizard as he slowly stood up before jumping back as something splashed causing water to go by. It looked like some large black thing that moved by really quickly. It seemed that the rift had pulled them into a time not of theirs. "where..are..we?" (The rift had pulled them into modern time into a big city where Inferno has taken form of a big corporate top that has some power so now they must figure out what to do, how to beat him and how to get back to their time)

{OoC: err, yeah, that's really not what I'm looking for in this RP at all. I don't think I really want to do something like that, nothing personal...}

(okay, Hmm Oh Instead being pulled in to the Chaos realm. the true home of soul caliber and soul Edge)

ok) Aeon slowly shook his head and growled abit and looked around but no one was there. It seemed as though the rift had split them all through different areas of the chaos realm. Aeon rubbed his head before slowly getting up and shaking himself off as he grabbed his axe and sheild before going to look to see if he could find Sophitia and Cassandra and the brothers. He sniffed around but all that came back to him were strange and new scents that he just couldn't make heads or tails of.

The two girls entered through the rift, momentarily confused. Nothing there seemed as it seems, with floating rocks and crackles of energy.

"This must be the home of the weapon," announced Sophitia. "Be on your guard, sister."

Cassandra nodded, raising her sword and shield into a fighting stance. She certainly didn't need to be told to prepare, not in this environment with its strange sights, sounds and smells.

The sisters' eyes swept the area, looking for their foe, that dreaded creature. It had to exist somewhere in here, wielding that great, awful weapon.

The eyes of soul edge were always watching everyone as Aeon, Archer and Swift all looked for each other so that they could get together and deal with it hopefully destroying this evil weapon once and for all. Aeon looked around then sighed. "I don't know guys I don't see them and this place could be huge I have no idea where Inferno could be its best that we keep going forward to see if we either run into Sophitia and Cassandra or into Inferno."

Once it became apparent that neither foe nor friend lay within sight, the two girls relaxed slightly. Sophitia nodded to Cassandra, and then began slowly walking, moving deeper into the void. Somewhere within here had to lay their allies, the lizardmen. Plus the creature that had brought them all here lay in wait somewhere in the emptiness.

Cassandra felt her skin crawl, and had to suppress a shudder. Something was there; she could just feel it. Eyes watched her, somewhere, somehow. Her eyes darted about, trying to determine who the peeping tom was. Probably the creature. As soon as they found it, they could destroy it, and end this horrible nightmare.

The chaos was all around them as the energy floated all through the air and around them. it was a strange place but it was where the essence of soul edge and soul calibur lived. This was a strange place indeed and it could be one of peace or of chaos and death. Aeon had managed to group up with Swift and Archer before moving on. Soul Edge watched them before moving on both of them. Appearing in front of both of the sisters and in front of the Lizardmen. "You really think you can defeat me?!. You will beg for death before I am finished with you all." Inferno laughed and drew his weapons. taking the stance of each other's party. for Cassandra and Sophitia it took the stand of Aeon and the Lizardmen and for Aeon and the brothers it took the stance of Sophitia and Cassandra.

By now the two girls knew how the lizardmen moved and fought. Both had lost previous battles with said lizardmen before, however, so their guards certainly didn't drop now. They shifted their stances, however, parting ways and beginning to circle around the being. Together they could overcome the being of chaos, working as a team, one singular unit.

Sophitia flicked her eyes toward her sister, nodded, then surged forward, sword flicking out as rapidly as a hummingbird's thrust. The blade flashed in the light, little more than a silver blur.

Cassandra began circling around, preparing to strike when the being least expected it. For now, it appeared as though Sophitia had enough trouble without too much interference.

Inferno watched the sisters and laughed. "No no no, 2 against one is unfair." He laughed before tendrils of his own body shot up from the ground and grabbed the girls. "Only one will fight for now and you'll get to choose who it will be, So who do you think could beat me hmm?" inferno laughed and watched the sisters. It lifted the two girls high up into the air and immobilized them until they chose. "You must choose who fights and who doesn't." On another side Aeon chose to take on the fight sending archer and swift away who vanished into thin air. Aeon kept his human mind on the fight so that he could think and out maneuver this creature.

So much for their brilliant strategy. Both girls were bound hovering in the air. For a moment, Sophitia wondered why the creature would even bother fighting them, if it could manage this. Why let itself be harmed by the magical weapons? Then again, these things often had to follow rules that weren't for men to understand. She looked up at her sister, nodding once before looking over at the creature.

"I shall be the one to fight you, being. Put me down," she stated. The moment Sophitia's feet touched earth, she would again begin her well-aimed assault on it, knowing that she fought for both of them now.

Inferno set Sophitia down before its tendrils wrapped around Cassandra. "Say goodbye." He laughed Before Cassandra vanished to the same area where Archer and swift were being held. it seemed to be just a small black box, no way to look out or tell where they were. Inferno looked at Sophitia and shifted its stance to one very similar to Nightmare as it held its sword easily. "well then Sophitia Alexandra Come at me if you can and fight. You must know by now it is pointless to try and that your friends have already been beaten."

Cassandra gasped as she was thrust into darkness. once there, she sat, waiting and resting, ready to attack should her time come. She gripped her sword tightly, eyes flicking nervously. She would not be surprised. Anything trying to molest her would face the blade.

Sophitia nodded toward the creature, recognizing the stance from her time adventuring in the world. She yelled out, before beginning a spinning combination attack, sword and shield working in tandem to beat against the creature's defenses. Nightmare could hit hard, and he had reach. But his weapon was also slow and unwieldy. So long as Sophitia could keep close and move quickly...

Archer grumbleled abit when she was put into the darkness she landed on him. "if You wouldn't mind..get..off." Swift was already by a corner of the wall after scratching at the wall had failed he just sat there looking at it. His eyes were better suited for the dark so he could see perfectly. When Aeon dealt with Inferno he made quick work of him after he let his animal side attack so it would be less predictable and more dangerous. Inferno watched then nodded. "good and now you must make the choice." Inferno fought with Sophitia and kept her at distance using all of nightmare's attacks and pushing him back. "I've beaten you before and i will again You have failed."

Sighing, Cassandra moved away from the other two lizardmen. At least Swift and Archer wouldn't be all pervy and start bothering her. She could focus on preparing herself, on entering the battle the moment her sister needed to. she did mutter an apology to the monsters, and then had enough sense to turn and ask them what happened to Aeon.

Meanwhile, Sophitia continued to dance about, her sword flicking at the creature. He was doing a remarkable job of tiring her, of keeping her at bay with great sweeping gestures. Beaten her before? Will fail? Not likely. screaming, Sophitia ignited her sword with the green flame of the soul, and began attacking with greater fervor than before.

inferno kept fighting with sophitia before shaking its head. "I grow tired of this and you." The tendrils again shot up and grabbed her, stripping her of her shield and weapon and held her up. "You didn't have the heart of a killer that is why you took too long. No someone has already won." Aeon was thrown down onto the ground. "Now its his choice." Also Cassandra was held up as well besides Sophitia and Swift and Archer as Inferno watched. "You've searched and now you get your chance..but first..will it be your humanity or them?"

Sophitia cried out as she felt herself bound by the tendrils of darkness. Her weapon flew from her hand, and she couldn't move. The creature, this Inferno, held her completely in her will. She hissed and glared at him, though she knew it wouldn't do any good.

Fortunately, Aeon appeared. Apparently the lizard chieften had already finished this foe, and now Inferno offered him some kind of choice. What did the beast mean by that though? Was it humanity versus their lives? Sophitia knew that Aeon wouldn't sacrifice four people for himself, despite his desire to do so. Besides, something deep within told her that wasn't the way.

"Pick us!" cried Cassandra. Unlike her sister, she had no such ideals about the lizardman. she simply thrashed, looking almost panicked as Aeon made his choice.

Inferno held them up high watching Aeon think about the choice. "What will it be Aeon Calcos, Soldier of Sparta. What will you choose. to return to being the Spartan Soldier you once wore and live your days in glory. or give up that dream and save your friends?" He laughed watching them before the tendrils moved over Sophitia and Cassandra making them Squirm. "Well Aeon Calcos, what is it that you will choose. To live your life finally as the human you were and regain your soul or stay as the beast hated by mankind and have no chance of ever becoming human again, so what will it be?"

Such a hard decision. Sophitia knew what Aeon would chose. Knew it as surely as she knew that this creature would disappear and be slaughtered. They just needed an opening, and one would come soon enough. Besides, the legendary Soul Calibur existed somewhere close. With that, this monster stood no chance.

Cassandra, on the other hand, still had her doubts. She strained against the restraints yelling herself hoarse for Aeon to choose to save them.

Aeon growled. "As much as I want my humanity. The price is too steep. It is not something I would take." Inferno watched them before setting the pair down. "Then so be it." he shot something that struck Aeon across the chest and put him down onto the ground. "your choice has been made." Inferno watched them before the surroundings began to spark and hiss with energy. The pair would need to find their way back to the rift if it even stood open or a find a way back their own style.

the sparking and piercing was not good. but at least they'd regained their feet. Sophitia immediately ran to Aeon, looking for any possible way of prying the lizardman free. Cassandra sought out the rift. they had to escape, now. Not whenever the stupid lizardman was freed. He was nice, but Cassandra wasn't willing to die for him.

"Where is that exit?" she murmured, looking through the crackling, sparking surroundings.

Back
Top Bottom