Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What anime are you watching? -thread-

I'm watching Haikyuu (who's ending this Friday T^T) Jujutsu Kaisen and Black Clover...And Fire Force when I rememeber XD

Nothing, currently, unless watching the first two Evangelion rebuild movies with my friends on a Discord server the other night counts.

Right now I'm trying to watch through Haikyuu!, as my girlfriend loves it and so do I know, I suppose. After that...not sure. I recently got a friend into Berserk, so I might do a rewatch of the 1997 anime and the Golden Age movie trilogy, as I'm just in the mood to reignite my existential depression.

Baki, since it came up in my recommendations a few times.

To be honest the charm of ultraviolent fist fights between giant men fast loses the appeal when that's all there is to it. And even Dragon Ball characters would tell these dudes to get to the point when it comes to some fights.

Adding Dr. Stone to anime I'm hyped about this season. My god, this season is like made for me!

I'm rewatching Ranma½ and it is still just as good. I love it so much. Anyone else watching Ranma recently? Or at all? I'm old...

Oh you poor souls, my sister gave me a list of ten and demanded I watch them. So once I finish the one I’m currently watching I’ll have ten more for ya!!
Currently watching BNHA/MHA Almost done with season 4, took a break cause I’ve been crying at every episode and I just wanted one day in two weeks I wasn’t crying! I continue tomorrow.

Oh you poor souls, my sister gave me a list of ten and demanded I watch them. So once I finish the one I’m currently watching I’ll have ten more for ya!!
Currently watching BNHA/MHA Almost done with season 4, took a break cause I’ve been crying at every episode and I just wanted one day in two weeks I wasn’t crying! I continue tomorrow.
I've been stuck with a lost myself. My girlfriend has begged me to watch Fairy Tail, which I will at least attempt once I finish Haikyuu (which is really good you should watch it if you're reading this.) I need to catch up with MHA myself, as I haven't gotten caught up quite yet.

Just finished Puella Magi Madoka Magica. I'd heard about it before, but put it off because my more wholesome friend group already knows me as "the kinky pervy one" and I didn't want them seeing the title card in my Netflix queue. :LOL: 10/10 storytelling for anyone who hasn't watched it.

Never finished it, so I restarted on FMA: Brotherhood after I forgot where I left off. Yea, there are very few things that are same (like that f***ed up episode involving that one state alchemist from both series early on,) but Brotherhood is really a completely different experience since it stays true to the manga and better story all over in my honest opinion.

Also rewatching Code Geass for nostalgia.

Finished Beastars in a day. Surprised by how much I enjoyed myself, and I'm not normally into animal-based shows at all.

Might even seek a roleplay for it.

Finished Beastars in a day. Surprised by how much I enjoyed myself, and I'm not normally into animal-based shows at all.

Might even seek a roleplay for it.
Me and my friends watched episode 1 in VRChat a few weeks ago. I really liked it, I'll have to finish it.

I love the art style and the tone. I'm all for some deep dives into social dynamics. Plus the OP is bomb

The whole show is dope. I don't remember the last time I binge-watched anything, but after that first episode I was hooked. Watch it alone or with your friends, man. I give that show my approval.

The whole show is dope. I don't remember the last time I binge-watched anything, but after that first episode I was hooked. Watch it alone or with your friends, man. I give that show my approval.
I have a lot to finish. I'm in the middle of finishing Haikyuu, then I gotta finish rewatching Berserk. Might watch Beastars after!

The very first Mobile Suit Gundam now.

I'm torn between enjoying the god-awful voice acting of the dub or experiencing it with Sub. This was when anime dubs were especially rough at times.

Back
Top Bottom