Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What anime are you watching? -thread-

So I watched Goblin Slayer up to about episode 6 and then after that, Happy Sugar Life from start to finish.

Lemme just put this out there. The things you hear in Goblin Slayer is straight out of a D&D campaign while Happy Sugar Life...

Christ. It's twisted.

Hunter x Hunter.

Starting from the very beginning, since I originally began watching with my husband around episode 30 something. I'm in the Greed Island arc at the moment.

I've been watching That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime. I was thinking it would be yet another isekai power fantasy, but I'm enjoying it. It very much is a power fantasy, though.

I just started Naruto. I feel like I'm committing blasphemy because I waited so long to watch it. I've also been rewatching Black Butler. I'm getting reacquainted with Bleach because I watched a few episodes as a kid and they were all out of order so I had no clue what was going on.

I love anime! I'm currently watching Code Geass (still need 5 episodes) and Promised Neverland, I'm really obsessed with that one, I love cliffhangers.

Currently watching Reincarnated as a Slime, Rise of Shield Hero, and MHA Season 3. Though I have MHA finished, just what I've been watching recently.

I have this big list of anime I want to watch but I never really do haha. There are only a few shows I watch. I watch Boku no Hero Academia with a friend, we’re at season 2. And I’m also watching the new Shingeki no Kyojin season. I loved this part of the manga and I just have to see it all animated. Besides that I have certain moments that I loved in the manga I read that I like to see animated.

Got lists of some recently watched, rewatching, and currently watching:

Recently watched—
My Hero Academia (dying for the next season)
The Violet Evergarden stand-alone episode
A Silent Voice

Recently watched with my kids—
Pokémon Indigo League (really a rewatch, but I watched this eons ago)
Pokémon Sun and Moon
Pokémon I Choose You

Rewatching—
Fairy Tail (with my daughter only)

Currently watching—
Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure (part way into part 3... Joseph is my fave so far)

Wouldn't say I'm watching it but I caught the "The Day" episode of Attack On Titan. I can officially say after that I will not watch another episode again. I'm feeling all kinds of messed up.

RE: The 'what anime are you watching' Thread

Just finished Sword Art Online, or at least what's on Netflix. It was so good.
omg. i cried so hard at the end of season 1. s2 is on netflix but its under sword art online ii like a whole separate series >.> kirito is soooo handsome *sighs* i wish i could live in an au with hot anime hoys 🤧

I'm watching Neon Genesis Evageliong...

and I feel stupid. After I have watched it I have a feeling I have to search explanation for the plot, because I don't get it :cry:

Currently:

- Kimetsu no Yaiba aka Demon Slayer (+ reading the manga)
- Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?
- Black Clover

Recently finished:

- Dororo (screw me, the first opening is still stuck in my head TAT)

Currently watching:
Jojo's bizarre adventure- Battle tendency (Half way through) but omg this is sooo goood.
And to think I refused to watch it since like 2013, I think at least 10 friends tried to persuade me over the years. All it took was one meme to convince me days ago.

I just started Demon Slayer: Kimetsu No Yaiba. It’s so freaking cool, has some incredible and unique animation and Nezuko is SO cute!

I've been watching Fate/Grand Order - Absolute Demonic Battlefront: Babylonia. It has a fantastic blend of action and animation. I have a warm spot in my heart for Ishtar and Merlin.

Back
Top Bottom