Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What anime are you watching? -thread-

Watching Konosuba for the first time-- can honestly say it's one of the most entertaining and hilarious things I've ever seen.

Just a little bit of Rising of the Shield Hero. Aoashi is a good soccer anime so far. Spy x Family is adorable. And I'm rewatching Haikyu!! again.

I'm watching Demon Slayer and while these darker/fighting shows aren't usually my thing, I've really been getting into it... pretty amazing animation! Also on that Spy X Family train, low-key obsessed with how damn good of a show it is, the dynamic of the three main characters is just *chefs kiss*.

Finally made it through Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood! Been on my watching list for a long long time and finally found the time to get through it.

Decided to give Jahy-sama a watch. I'd read a bit of the manga, and I really like the mangaka's art style. I was kind of surprised how much I enjoyed the anime.

Got around to watching Hellsing Ultimate and holy shit this show is hilarious.
Original or abridged? I can't comment on the original show, but HUA is in my top five abridged series, partly because of the dark humor.

Original or abridged? I can't comment on the original show, but HUA is in my top five abridged series, partly because of the dark humor.

The original, and it's honestly just as funny, if not funnier than the Abridged version. I highly recommend it, and I'm not even a weeb.

Overlord Season IV... Though it is a bit disappointing to watch. And I am not even sure if 'disappointing' is the right word to put it. (It's shit compared to the other seasons if I had to be really bluntly honest.)

Season I: Great
Season II: Meh
Season III: Alright
Season IV: ........

Just re-watching Overlord to get into the 4th season.
Looking forward to rise of the Shield Hero 2nd season and the last season of Bleach.

Cyberpunk Edgerunners

Honestly a great fucking show. Highly reccomend it even if you have no knowledge of the setting

Revue Starlight
Holy crap. Someone who's actually knows Revue Starlight! Watched the series + movie two weeks ago and absolutely loved them. Considering trying the game too.

As for myself I've finished Flip Flappers just now. Also loved it. Outside of seasonal stuff I'm watching Cardcaptor Sakura, Chobits, To Love-Ru and Sailor Moon.

Also starting Edgerunners mentioned above later today just because every friend of mine is rubbing it on my face and I want to see if the basic Trigger-formula continues.

The new season of MHA and Spy x Family! Also giving Blue Period a watch too!

One of my old-school faves in Yuyu Hakusho, specifically the English dubs of "Two Shots" and "All or Nothing" (complete with the original English voice cast). They haven't missed a step. :)

Last edited:
Jujutsu Kaisen and Demon Slayer are my current anime obsessions!
Started watching JJK for Gojo but Inumaki is my favorite honestly.

OH!
And Made in Abyss
Heck, that one currently be punching me repeatedly in the feels.

If we don't count all the seasonal anime that are ending right now I'm watching Masamune-kun's Revenge due to the second season starting in next season. So far it has been pretty meh series for me. Also watching Futari wa Precure and Sailor Moon R.

Yesterday I started quite unknown series (based on the fact that on MAL only 3000+ people has seen it) called Brigadoon: Marin to Melan. Based on the two first episode it will be pretty enjoyable mecha-type series.

Also going to start watching the original Urusei Yatsura tonight. I absolutely loved the reboot and want to see more Ataru, Lum and others goofing off 💗

Soul Land.

I don't think I am ever going to finish it. On Season 10, but there are like 31 Seasons, and not sure if it is still being updated. By that, I mean, I know the first series is done, but not sure if the sequel with another character to it is done, yet, or not.

Also, the first two seasons are the longest in episode count, most other seasons default to 12 episodes a season. I think Season one had like 20-something and Season 2 had 50 episodes or vice versa.

Back
Top Bottom