Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What anime are you watching? -thread-

RE: The 'what anime are you watching' Thread

Death Parade and JoJo's Bizarre Adventures second season, finally is out!

Gaiking - Legend of the Daiku Maryu

I'm a sucker for giant robo animes

Hmm, there's quite a bit I'm watching right now. Season 2 of Stardust Crusaders, Garo the Animation, Assassination Classroom, Kantai Collection, Cross Ange, Absolute Duo, and Saekano. I'm having fun watching this season's anime.

darkangel76 said:
It's simple. Just post what you're currently watching at any given time. So, if you're watching one or a handful... list 'em out. When the line up changes for you, make another post posting the change up! XD Basically, let your anime-loving peers in the BMR community know what you're watching! XD

To get things started:

I just started watching Another.
sonic x/ inuyasha

I finally started season 2 of Hell Girl after, like, what? Five years? I got tired of waiting for the dub version. Half kidding; just recalled the show thanks to via the internet. I do not mind subtitles, it is just to watch the same show, two different seasons, and two different set of character voices creates a disconnect from my initial perception on a show. Since there's such a large time gap the dub-to-sub makes little difference now!

Cross Ange! So goood!

I seldom watch TV anymore, however, I just got the complete DVD set of Wolf's Rain and about to eye in an episode or two tonight.

Dan Machi is so good!

I'm currently watching Fairy Tail's new arc (TARTARUS) and Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works 2nd Season!

Finished Kill la Kill. Very good anime depending on your sense of humor.

I just finished going back and watching all of Rurouni Kenshin (granted I only paid intermittent attention through the last 20 episodes or so). As for what's next....I dunno. I'd really like to catch a Gundam series I've not seen before, but none of them seem to be available on legal streaming platforms.

Watching Pandora Hearts with my husband. Only on Episode 2 but it got my attention from the get-go and looks absolutely amazing.

I just finished rewatching Trigun. I'm not sure what I will get into next, but I am open to suggestions.

I've been rewatching Future Diary, Parasite, and Death Parade!

Lunalepsy said:
I am rewatching an anime called Monster.

I only got to watch a little bit of this anime, but from what I remember, it was really good. I really need to sit down and try to watch it when I can buy it.

High School DxD B or N, the second season and I am liking it very much.

Back
Top Bottom