Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What anime are you watching? -thread-

RE: The 'what anime are you watching' Thread

Wow. I'm surprised that there were only so few mentioned that I have heard of. I'll have to add those to my list. I myself have mostly been into the mainstream Animes like Naruto, Bleach, D. Gray-man, Soul Eater and the old school DBZ and Gundam. With Naruto, I still like it, but I've mostly still been watching it since I've done so for all these years. Bleach I'm sad they aren't going to do an anime for the last season, so I've been reading the manga. D. Gray-man I just finished the first season.

If you like the story of the Romance of the Three Kingdoms (China history) then you'd like Souten Kouro (or Soten Koro) although I don't know if it's still going.

In addition, I'm also watching Tenjou Tenge since I like their fight scenes. Next up is Attack on Titan.

Watching Vampire Knight, finishing up Bleach and watching the second season of Free!

Pokémon indigo league... god bless you netflix and the nostalgia you provide!

DRAMAtical Murder, Love Stage, Sailor Moon Crystal, One Piece and just finished Jojo's bizarre adventure It's my fave anime so far with Hajime no Ippo

Trinity Blood at the moment.

I'm giving Hunter X hunter a try, not a big fan of the main character but the rest of the characters are amazingly done. Things got dark quickly, so dark, I love it

I just finished Free! And continuing on Sailor Moon Crystal, RWBY if that counts too. I have a super long list of things to watch. I might start No game No Life because it looks pretty, or finally finish Yozakura Quartet.

I'm rewatching Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple, catching back up with Naruto, and planning to start Attack on Titan.

I'm rewatching Deadman Wonderland right now, and am always watching Bleach.

Following a new one - Invaders of the Rokujyoma!?

Catching up with the old - Saber Marionette J

Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de

Very new, only a few episodes aired so far, but I'm liking it.

Currently, I'm not watching anime. However, I do watch Pokemon when I'm free.

Currently, Im watching Parasyte, Terraformars, Nobunagun, Tokyo Ghoul and Berserk c:

Mostly trying to catch up on One Piece myself right now, Just finished Hunter X Hunter 2011 though Q~Q Why did it have to end!?

After eight straight years of watching Bleach on Toonami/Adult Swim and never missing a single episode, I finished it a couple weeks ago. Sadness. It's so weird to think about how much has changed in my life since I first started watching Bleach... Not to mention that I now have nothing to watch on Toonami anymore. I wish they would have replaced Bleach with something better than Dragon Ball Z, and something that hadn't already been shown a thousand times before, even on other channels...

I also finished Attack on Titan which was... meh. It was okay but I couldn't figure out why it became such a big deal. The series was okay but it was just okay, not as great as I've heard people claim it was. And the ending was downright terrible... I mean, nothing was solved, nothing was answered, and really not much happened at all... Maybe I'm missing something.

On the other hand, Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 I enjoyed a lot more, but was really kind of sad.

I did finally start watching Magi the Labarynth of Magic. Started watching Toriko a little while ago...

Still watching Clannad.... i dont want to watch on because it makes me cry evrytime q.q fucking clannad why do you have to be so sad? Poor fu-chan....

Digging into some classics- specifically focusing on Big O.

tumblr_muqxt15zWR1si30j3o3_400.gif

It deserved at least five seasons.

Got into the Rozen Maiden various arcs, not sure I like the series redo but its been amusing to watch the doll personalities progress.

Shinku is pretty amusing.

I've been working my way through Linebarrels of Iron. I've been trying to find the next Code Geass for years, and everything other than this has come up tragically short. There are a few differences, such as being less about strategy, but it's a similarly dark and dramatic mech series without a lot of cultural memes.

Back
Top Bottom