Dragons Fangs and Tiger Claws {1x1 with DarkMudkip}

Megohime ordered two more ales and downed one easily, starting on the second. Slamming down her drink she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and smirked at Masamune.

"And where would we find this such blade?" Yukimura asked.

Masamune ordered a Cliff Racer from Talen-Jei, downing it easily

"From a Hagraven at Orphan Rock." The priestess answered. Akihime looked horrified that using such a thing was even considered

Megohime ordered one of her own, downing it easily as well. She could feel the drinks starting to kick in and her cheeks began to flush, but she wasn't worried. She had spent years playing this game and it'd take much more than that to knock her down.

Yukimura looked to Akihime. "I think I should go at this alone, it's too dangerous." He said.

"Lookin' a little flush there." Masamune smirked, "Wanna stop?"

"There's absolutely no way I'm letting you do this alone." Akihime said firmly

"Please, I've been drinking ale since before you were weaned off of your mothers breast." She said and downed another ale. "But you are falling behind, maybe I should go back to sipping my ale so you can catch up."

"I can't let you come with me, if anything were to happen, how would I explain it to Yoshitsugu-sama?" He said, frowning.

"Please, you aren't even old enough to drink." Masamune scoffed. Talen-Jei poured him another mug of Cliff Racer, "Here you are, Jarl." "Thanks, Talen.."

"I can very well handle myself. I'm coming with you; we'll find an alternate way to revive the Gildergreen without using the Nettlebane." She stated as she headed for the door

Megohime snorted. "Hardly. And are you sure an old man like you can handle anymore drinks?" She asked, taking a drink of her ale.

Yukimura followed after her. "The priestess said there was no other way..! Akihime-dono, I beg you, do not put your life on the line..!"

"You're really getting on my nerves." Masamune hissed

Akihime scoffed, "Because I am female, I'm not allowed to join? I'm insulted. I'm going and you cannot stop me."

Megohime smirked and leaned in a bit. "Beat me in a drinking contest and I'll shut up." She said. "Unless you're scared?"

Yukimura blushed a bit. "N-No! It's not because you're a woman! It's because you are our guest and if you were to be injured while under my care I don't think I could forgive myself..!"

"You're lucky I don't hit girls." He snarled and downed another drink

"You needn't worry for my safety. I have trained in the way of swordplay since I was a small child." She stated proudly

Megohime picked up another ale and downed it as well, proud to be able to egg the Jarl of Riften on so far. Hopefully he'd start to get drunk, that way she could grab whatever he had on him and scram.

"Alright, then please allow for me to go with you, Akihime-dono." He asked, bowing slightly.

Megohime kept downing drink after drink, cheeks red as she actually started to get a bit competitive, but soon she'd have to stop.

Yukimura nodded. "Hai!" He agreed, heading to the stables to get his horse.

Megohime smirked softly and set down her drink. "Give it up, you're drunk." She said, then hiccuped herself.

Yukimura mounted his brown horse that had white legs and a white face, heading off with Akihime while looking at his map. "It's about half a days ride, maybe less."

Megohime smirked, though it was crooked and she had a glazed look in her eyes. "Probably, but you drank way more than I did. I'm surprised you aren't on your ass right now."

Yukimura nodded and packed away his map, kicking his horse to go faster.

"Is that why you look like you're about to pass out?" Megohime asked, inching closer with a grin on her face.

Yukimura's horse was fast, and his armor clinked as he rode, face set on the road ahead of them.

"Shut it, harlot..." Masamune slurred

Akihime was amazed by the speed of his horse; she thought that only fast horses were bred in Solitude

Megohime leaned closer and cupped his cheek. "Looks like I won~ So what's my prize~?" Here speech was slurred as well, but that didn't mean she forgot what she was after.

Yukimura glanced over his shoulder to make sure Akihime was still close behind. "Akihime-dono? Daijoubu?"

Megohime scowled softly, but then got an idea. "You can barely walk." She said, standing and going after him, moving by his side to support him. "You'll never make it home like that." She muttered, though she had a hard time walking as well, but was still a little better than Masamune.

Yukimura nodded. "Then we shall not waste any time." He said and continued onwards.

Megohime helped him across town and into Mistveil Keep, stumbling with him up the stairs to his room, dumping him on the bed and falling onto the mattress beside him, face flushed. "Shit, I drank way to much.." She mumbled, the room spinning.

Yukimura slowed as the neared where Orphan Rock was, dismounting his horse and turning to face Akihime. "We should think of a plan, charging in there is suicide."

Back
Top Bottom