White and Blue Moons Bleed Black (Krystal_Atems_Girl x Blakkatt07)

Diamond smirked, giving her a passionate kiss before he popped them to the bedroom, taking his clothes off so he was just in his boxers. He kissed her again, snapping his fingers and her clothes were off. "Now, you wanna do the honors of my boxers?" He asked, smirking.

Serenity giggled when she noticed he'd removed their clothes. "Someone's anxious and excited." She playfully teased as her hands slid into the waistband of his boxers and curled around his cock, stroking gently as she kissed him again

Diamond chuckled, giving her a kiss. "I'm always eagar with you my love. Its like a present each time. " he told her, peppering kisses all over her body. He was having fun with her as he had back in the silver millennium.

Serenity smiled when he kissed her. "Glad to know." She watched as he peppered kisses all over her and snapped her own fingers, ridding them of all remaining clothes still on them. She then stretched out on the bed in quite the seductive pose. "Your move now Dia." She purred.

Diamond smirked, kissing her again as he slipped a condom on his now hard cock. "Now, where would you like this, my love?" He asked getting ontop of her as his habds ran down her body, and cock alligned with her pussy.

Serenity arched upward slightly in response to his touch before wrapping one of her legs around his waist as she teasingly rubbed her wet pussy lips against his cock. "You know exactly where I want it darling."

Serenity kissed him back as she wrapped her other leg around his waist to join the first. Her fingers sliding through his hair as she cupped his face gently.

Serenity moaned softly into the kiss, wrapping her arms around his shoulders and lifting her hips to meet his thrusts.

Serenity continued meeting his thrusts and grinding her hips into his. She broke the kiss and began licking and nipping at his neck.

Diamond held her close, kissing her head softly, as he drifted to sleep.

The next morning, Diamond was up before sere, cooking up her favorite breakfast from silver millennium. Pancakes, eggs, sausage, and moon pies. The moonpies were done baking when sere would awaken.

In the morning, Krystal was already up cooking breakfast for rubeus, wanting to spoil him a bit. When the waffles were all done as well as the sausage and omelets, she crept into their bedroom. "Breakfast is ready love. Time to wake up.

Serenity awoke to the smell of food. She pulled on a nightgown and headed into the kitchen. "Morning Dia."

Rubeus awoke and looked at her. "And you wake me up with no tray of food?"

Serenity smiled and took the plate. "What's got you so happy and baking this morning?"

"Doesn't help me none when you came back here to wake me without it instead of letting me wake on my own if you were gonna leave the food in there." Rubeus muttered

Serenity giggled and kissed him back. "Good answer."

Rubeus chuckled and pulled her back to sit. "Not gonna sit and eat with me?"

Serenity giggled. " I love you too Dia." She took her plate and went to go sit down.

Rubeus chuckled and lightly nuzzled her neck before getting a bit of food on his fork and holding it up to her mouth to feed it to her.

Back
Top Bottom