Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tales of Shadiya (D&D 3.5) IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
He shudders a bit. "If you listen to the rumors and myths? A Grey Lich, as well as the first of any kind of lich. But according to the references I found he is neither undead or deathless, but somehow used old school necromancy to transcend mortality without his body dying. But, he can be hard to contact. Being older then most stars tends to do that. Only other lead I have are the Canadians. Only way those techno sorcerers die is suicide if you listen to the chant."

"Puuhhh, lots of weird people floating around..." My shoulders slump slightly at the mentions. "Guess I'll simply have to keep my eyes and ears open once out there..."

He nods. "I heard something once. In a world gone mad, isn't embracing insanity the only logical course of action? Keep it in mind. Besides, normal is what you make of it. So, you plan to travel to human lands or elf?"

"Ask me again tomorrrow. Since you suggested to let her highness stew a bit either way, I don't have to rush the decision. Besides, would we not have to traverse human lands anyways to get her home?"

My knowledge of geography is, as I just noticed, still lacking.

"One of the safest for two women yes. The fastest would be the deep roads. So long as you keep away from dwarven territory, would be the fastest, and thats the way I came. Still, I look a lot more intimidating then you." He gives her ass a squeeze for emphasis.

There is no arguing that point. I had only ever been able to intimidate anyone AFTER a little massage with my bare hands. And it certainly was not my menacing precence that had caused them to cave in. The elven princess does not seem to fare much better in that discipline, either.

"Oh, I bet the dwarven ladies liked to be intimidated by you...."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom