Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tales of Shadiya (D&D 3.5) IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
22nd of Groamd(August), 2022 FSC

As the summer moves to autumn, many things change. In the towns of Vláda the humans are preparing for the fall harvests, and the towns hope that the harvests are enough to last the winters.

Life in the forested Borram hills is a touch different. Here, among the bandit groups, the last days of the raiding season rapidly approach. Caches are laid with winter supplies, and leftover loot, bargaining chips for when the supplies are low.

But, here in Krom's camp, situated partially on top of a hill and partially inside it, with its great wood and sod wall around the top is one of the most secure forts in the hills. While none would say that they are the best to live with, Krom is one of the more feared bandit chiefs in the area, and his activities range from simple banditry, to smuggling, ransoming hostages, and hired blades.

But, as usual, they left you with only Kurp and Burk to watch the fort. Not the best of watch orcs, they spent most of the time playing "Banaga", where they chug a pint of grog then head-butt each other.

But, they have raised the cry. Krom and the others are coming down the road, with the wagons fully loaded. They should be here within the hour.

The call comes just in time as I finish my preparations and the shadowy tome in front of me slowly fades away into obscurity until the time I need to refresh my repertoire of spells again. As usual for those occasions I have memorized a few extra Detect Magic and Identify casts on the off chance that Krom and his band managed to pick up something truly outstanding without noticing it.

With nothing better to do I exit my hut. Today I am wearing the green dress, rough fabric and what silver embroidery it once had is wearing off in places. But it is still light and comfortable, and here noone will care for my wardrobe anyways. They way some of the orks look at me they likely would prefer it if I pranced around naked all day.

My bare feet bring me over to the solitary wooden watch tower next to the main gate, and I lightly climb up the ladder, once again taking in the sight from the top platform. Recently there has been a certain restlessness in me. Now the fort is a good enough place to study and train and all that, but I am wondering what else is there behind the horizon. On a clear day from up here I can see quite far, and I am wondering how much further to the first real settlement. Something other than a bandit camp. What are the people over there like?

With a sigh I shift my attention to the main road to check where Krom and his orcs are at the moment.

As you climb the towers ladder, Kurp and Burk managed to get blow, and only a blind woman would not notice them ogling you. After all, your the only woman at the fort, and odds are, the best looking they've ever seen or will see in their lives.

But, Krom and the wagons have turned down the road towards the forts main gate, and everything looks to be in good order. There are no signs of pursuit, and even from here through the spyglass, the wagons look full.

They should be in less then an hour, and perhaps Krom brought something for you?

You going to do anything in the 30-45 minutes it'll take Krom to reach the gates? Or just skip to that?

Ahh well, another half an hour at least of borning waiting. And not long enough for any really useful exercise session easy. So what is a girl to do but have some fun?

The two orcs have been looking at me quite strangely when I walked past them, and it made me feel all warm and fuzzy. So my mind is set, let's try a bit more of this. When I climb down the ladder again I am a bit slower than I need to, and my behind sways with every rung, until I finally stand on the ground facing the two. With very slow, measured steps I stride very closely past them, pulling back my shoulders so the dress spans even more tightly over my chest.

Kurp and Burk are easy enough targets, and you can feel their eyes on you as you descend the ladder. They are paying you more attention to you then they do their grog, and Kurp is starting to drool a bit.

If your eyes head down just a bit, the bulges in their pants give tell to the appreciation of the show.

As you pass them, Burk, almost in a trance, reaches out with his hand, a glazed loom in his eye, aiming for your ample chest.

Oh, this is going to be fun. If I were a decent girl I would be horrified at the mere thought of presenting myself in such a manner to a pair of rowdy orcs, but my upbringing has been anything but decent and I am now in the age where girls have hormonal oberabundance and a desire to make new experiences.

So I pretend not to notice Burk's approaching hand while eagerly awaiting the contact.

Burks eyes are glazed, as he can only focus on what he and the boys sometimes thought was a spirit, or at least the hottest thing they ever saw, and her beasts. A young male himself, he can't help it. They are drawing him in, and he can't resist. Not that he really wants to.

But, his hand, though rough, is strong and firm, as it reaches his prize. As he kneads, as his fingers seek to claim as much of the god sent flesh as possible, and this may be the last time he is so close, so wondrously close.

OOC; Arousal check time. DC 14. Rolled a 14+6 STR-4 Type Diffrence (Orcs get Forceful lover as a bonus sex trick).

Rolled a 13 +1 Constitution +1 Mutation Bonus +2 Synergy for >=5 in Concentration results in a 17, so I am not yet aroused.

I freeze, and I now look openly down at the orc's fingers digging into the cloth covering my tit, and I gasp.

Darn, that actually feels good. Why exactly had Krom told me to stay away from his cronies? How sensitive those skinbags are to that touch, I already feel that one glow with a pleasant warmth that causes a strange tingling sensation to resonate frommy loins.

"Burk .. what are you doing?" I manage to squeeze out.

Burks eyes are still slightly glazed, but he manages to grunt something out. But he never stops kneading, and almost pinches the nipple through his fingers.

"Feelin yer up. Don't know why da boss don't der more with yer. Better den banaga."

This last bit is said with a stupid grin on his face, which was hard to believe it could get stupider, but he also looks happy.

From where he was standing, Kurp finally wakes up, and with the same expression, grabs hold of the other breast. Now, you have an orc on each breast, kneading, trying to make the most of it. For the last few years, you have been the objects of their fantasies, and now that the boss isn't here? They are going to have as much fun as they can.

Both orcs are ganging up on you! Burk is a on a roll, 16+6-4= 18. Kurp does not do so well, 10+6-4=12. Arousal check DC 16

Rolled a 7, so now I am aroused.

Whew, why is it suddenly so warm out here? Don't we have autumn?

I have no idea where exactly this will lead ... Well, I am a grown up girl, and I have heard enough stories, but still ... and for the moment I am just fascinated by those hands doing what they are doing with my udders.

My breathing is starting to get a bit heavier as well...

Now, Burk and Krup are enjoying themselves, seeing how they are getting this woman worked up. Oh, they are not going to do anything Krom might find out about, they do not want to royally piss off the boss.

But Burk is seemingly the more active of the two, as he begins to play with her nipple with one hand, as the other moves south, lifting up the hem of her short dress.

Both of Kurps hands are focused on your beasts, his face relaxed into an expression of pure bliss.

Taking a few second pause, they lift your dress up and over your head, where they drop it to refocus on your naked form. Groping your breasts with wild abandon, taking as much as they can while they can.

And, in a moment of hormone and lust induced greed, Burk shoves his right index finger into your folds, stopping before it reaches the hymen.

I rolled before I wrote this. A double 20. So, Arousal check DC 22. They got lucky. But, they will not penetrate you. Krom spent half an hour threating them, and promising to pay for drow torturers to keep them alive for at least twenty years if they did.

Rolled a 10, so things are starting to heat up...

A shiver runs through me as the dress rises and I become fully exposed to the two. Should I feel ashamed now? I definitely don't. Naked and bare I feel at their mercy now, in a good way. Even though somewhere I know I am not really.

Funny things are starting to happen between my legs. I feel how I am getting wet, similar like I was after some ... spicey ... dreams late at night. I groanunder their relentless assault on my mammaries, and that groan morphs into a shrill shreek when Burk's finger darts into me.

Both are grinning wildly, their noses catching traces of her lust. And of course, there is something about a willing female that is different. And the best fun, for them at least, is yet to come. But it is the shriek that spurs them on, taking it as a sign of approval.

Kurps hands have moved to her nipples, pinching and rolling them between his hands. And then, his mouth descends onto your left breast, sucking and making patterns with his tongue over your sensitive breasts.

Between your folds, Burk has now focused his attentions. His index finger delves your depths, taking care to stop at your barrier of inocence. But, everything before that? He is striving to learn by touch. But his other hand is not idle, massaging the outer flesh of her divine gateway.

They are lost, driven in the desire to push her over the edge. And then, they'll get her to return the favor.

Kurp rolled a 17 after species penalty, Burk got a 22. So, Arousal DC 20.
After the species penalty, they have a sexual powess modifer of +7 (5 ranks plus 1.5 STR)

Rolled a 19 for a total of 23, so no orgams yet.

They are all over me now, my breasts, my eager folds, that finger between my legs. I am drifting on a cloud of bliss,my breasts heaving and quivering under their ministrations. But now that I've gone this far, I want to experience it all, and those very fingers feel ... reluctant, half assed even ...

"Your dick ..." I moan as I lean back in their grip "I want to feel a dick inside me now!"

Looking at each other, they suddenly sober up. Krom claimed her first time as his, using his right as bandit chief. And stealing from the boss is never pleasant, and frequently worse then lethal. Hes got ties to a Drow slaver. Death is far kinder.

Burk serves as the spokesork. "Boss claimed firs right er yer screw hole. Neva said nottin bout der tail hole dough."

Pulling his breeches down to reveal a thick looking cock, he and Kurp move you onto your knees. With his hand in your silky tresses, he moves it closer to your mouth, while Kurp begins a fullout assault on your left nipple.

But Burk does not leave up fingering your moist hole, knowing thats the most he'll have of it for now. Still, he can brag he fingered her first.

"Give em a quick suck. Makes da screw easia."

Kurp rolled a 19 after species bonus. Burk a 26. Arousal DC 22, and you can make a sexual prowess check if you want

Sobering up time for me now. He wants to stick his prick where exactly? That just HAS to hurt.

"Err wait..." I give Kurp a little shove to get him momentarila away from me as I try to get back to my feet. That orc dick hanging out in the open maanges to draw my eyes back to it again and again, though. Quite the fascinating sight. But I digress...

"You want to shove that monster where exactly?"

"Can screw yer tail hole, er jus finga ta ter get yer off, if yer suck us. Screwin yer cunt would be fun, but not worth bein sold ter da drow."

Both orcs look at each other and shudder.

"No offense, but a screw is not worth bein sold ter dem. But if yer wana git off?"

The last was given with a bit of a leer. Kurp still stares at your breasts, just a few feet away.

Somehow, although my groin is still tingling in remembrance of their roving fingers in my wet folds and on my nipples, that last exchange has sobered me up. For the moment, at least.

"Nah, not now... " I therefore tell the pair. No fun doing things onyl half way, and I definitely need to have a talk with Krom soon. He shoudln't take long to come back. And so I bend down and pick up my dress.

Both orcs look disappointed, but limit themselves to grumbling and muttering vauge threats against their cruel boss. Cruel for being your legal guardian, cruel for not fucking her and letting others have a shot sooner! Still, got the first handful.....

Just ten minutes later, his voice bellows out to git the two idiots to open the damn gate! Running, they lift the beam from its place, and swing it to the side, and the gates swing open. Krom sits in the front wagon, but beside him is a elven woman, gagged and bound, wearing a pale green dress.

The second wagon has nothing special, but the last wagon draws orc attention. There, bound and gagged, are no less then nine naked elven women. While they lack your charm, assets, or sultry appeal, they are pretty enough.

Seeing you, Krom gets off the wagon, and strides forward. A few feet away, he faulters a step, his nose twitching, taking in your scent.

"So lass, you been good while I was away?" There is a knowing cast to his eye, and his nose twitches again. But he does not seem angry, but...... amused?

"Got ya two presents Shadiya. One though, its only if yer want ter stop being a good girl, and bea naughty un."

At his knowing glance Ionce again check whether my dress fits right. Apparently it still does. Whatever.

"I tried to have a bit of fun ..." I openly reply "... but apparently you scared those two into being limp wussies who won't want to party right." my chin jerks briefly towards Burk and Kurp who are now busy gathering around that last wagon like most other orcs.

"So what are you up to, opening a brothel?" my mood slowly brightens again "And since when have I been a good girl?"

He snorts a bit. Then picks up the only dressed elf and presents her to you. His voice is both amused and sardonic.

"Presentin her highness, da lady Sapphia Dalacourte. Her step mother wanted er ter...... disappear, and not be seen again. They," pointing to the elves, now being molested by orcs, " were handmaidens, her only two friends and four witnesses. Female witnesses anyway. And I got a buyer fer her already."

He puts her down, and smiles at your reply.

"Good point. Yer got the looks of an angel, but yer never were un ter listen. Dat said, yer finally old enough. Found yer ten years ago terday, and always heard a lasses sixteenth should be sumtin special. So, yer want ter celebrate?"

At this point, the elves, minus the one at your feet, are being dragged off to the orcs barracks.

I study the elf woman at my feet, and in a way I admire Krom's business acumen. So he gets payed for kidnapping her, and again for selling her out to who knows whom.

"So who is paying for her?" I inqure, always willing to learn more "Someone with a special thing for high born elf women, or will you sell her as a common elf whore?" Already fragments a wicked plan begins to takeshape inmy mind.

"And what sort of celebration did you have in mind?" I am quite sure he has not just made that suggestion out of the blue "Maybe we can first watch your boys for a bit as they introduce themselves to the elven ladies?"

"Tryman Bloodfist, a Darkheart chief. And Shadiya, stay away from him. Darkhearts make drow look like saints. I've kept him away from you so far, and you do not want to be near his kind." Krom is serious and worried. While he may have a reputation as an honorable and near immortal chieftian, Bloodfist would revolt demons if a quarter the rumors were exaggerated truth.

"That said, I get another offer, shes going to them. Have to make some discreet inquiries. As fer yer birthday celebrations, I know you haven't broken into the Bloodmoon 1954 yet, and as yer gessed, the boys are providin a show."

He pulls out a bottle of bloodred wine, and extends it to you.

"And you'll git a proper screw o course."

"Oh, and who will be the generous screwer?" I reply with another grin as I decline the wine "You know I don't touch that stuff" Just have once too often seen the orks do the silliest things when drunk, and that is an experience I can live without.

Even as I chat on I slowly angle away from the captive Sapphia. When I feel like I am far enough away and fully out of earshot I continue "And what would that Tryman need her for so badly? Just breeding?" A quick pause, and then I continue "Maybe there's more to be gained here if we play this right..."

"All Darkhearts are angsty bastards, but in Trymans case, orc mother, elf noble raped her. Apparently he likes to make it really bad before he kills em. A waste really. Ayyran, drow I know, said Tyrman could teach im a few things. And Ayyran is a professional for ter inqusistion. Dat says sumtin there."

You can see that the orcs are enjoying themselves, though so far only 18 orcs at a time are reaming them. The orcs not fucking the elves are groping them, and making lewed comments. It is a mess, as the orcs are grunting, shouting and cheering as the elves are crying, moaning, and bouncing.

"Though, what you have in mind?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom