Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tales of Shadiya (D&D 3.5) IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
"No difference ter me. But if yer wanna watch, well, dey should be done soon. Or, ye want that special birthday gift I was jawin about earlier?" Only nice eh? Gonna have ter git better.

Still, as the troll admires her naked form, hands drifting over it possesivelly, it would look great on her, and allow him to take her to the chieftian's meetings as a cock warmer, not to mention show off....

"Oh, a birthday present?" That definitely sounds interesting, and the rutting orcs are forgotten for the moment. "What is it?"

There was one other thing as well "And don't mind me asking, but how long do you want to leave your dick sticking inside me?"

He makes a thinking face, and a few "considering options" noises, before laughing a bit. "Truth be told, I did nae think about it. Sides, yer make a great cock warmer.'

Walking over to the wagons, still inside you, he pulls out, and places you on one of the seats.

"Now, I got this from a Var'taloth runesmith, special fer ya. Had to pay a pretty gold fer it, but it's got a few surprises."

From a chest, he pulls out a Collar. "Now, it'll protect you from anything between a volcano and a blizzard, and it has a little something extra if yer want to try it."

At first sitting down feels a bit funny, right after having been stuffed so fully, but hey I am a grown up now, I can surely cope. Hope Krom does not mind me making the seat all sticky with that gooey stuff he shot into me.

When he pulls out the collar I look at it quizzically from all angels. "Surprises, huh?"" I inquire, before looking at it from the other side as well "like not coming off again and making me your totally brainwashed slave?"

He stares flatly at her. "Shadiya. If it did that, I would have put it on you years ago. No, this does something else. Some a bit more up yer alley."

He's honest, but teasing. After all, what's the point of a surprise if you tell them before hand?

"Up my alley?" What is he trying to hint at here? "And trust me, I wouldn't be half the fun once I am brainwashed."

I pause for a moment, pondering this. Curiosity does get the better of me eventually.

"All right, let me try it on."

As you place it on, there is a brief tingling in the back of your eyes, and you feel your senses expand. But not your physical senses, but your mystical ones. As you look at Krom, you see potent abjuration magic woven into his vest, but there is something beating beneath your feet...

A node. There was a node under your feet this entire time, but only now that you can sense it can you tap into it, to bolster your magical abilities. You are unsure of how far away you can do it, but you can see a thread connecting the collar, and thus you, to the node, meaning it could be a ways indeed.

You have a always active Greater Arcane Sight, results treated as a 40, and are linked to the Hills node. It's not a big one, but with a spellcraft check can do some useful things.

"Oh wow..." I spread my hands as if being unsure about what to do withthem while I continue looking at the ground beneath me

"Did you know of the node?" I ask Kro, before I tentatively reach out with my mind for the mystical enegies emanating from it, in a first attempt to utilize its power.

Your will stretches out, and you manage to find how much power is avilable. Not much, but enough to either more easily empower your spells, or to refresh a good deal of energy.

"Known bout it for decades. Theres a lot a good witch can do with one, so been sittin tight on it. You like?"

You have 8 spell levels to work with, and it refills at 1 spell level a day. These can be used to reduce metamagic costs, cadt spells, or reduce the GP/EXP cost of making magic items by 10/5% per spell level used.

"I sure ain't complaining" I grin back at Krom. "Any particular reason you are telling me now?"

"Bandit Accords of 1639 established the minimum age to officially join a band to be sixteen years. And I wasn't going to give away the node before I had a offical spellcaster that could use it. Meaning besides you and me? Only Tarith, runesmith that made the collar, knows bout it."

He gives a grin, before groping your breast. "And wouldn't mind the easy access if you kept the focus on."

I have to think for a few seconds abouthtat last statement of his, before it begins tomake sense. While I do I barely notice his fingers around my tit.

"So you expect me to go completely naked whenever I wear that thing?Or is it even a prerequisite for it to function?" Now that would be ... weird. Not to mention that I am not so sure 'easy access' is such a good thing.

"Well, you wouldn't need ter wear clothes with it on, but nothin says ye can't. Still, if yer likes it can be yer witches uniform. And you know how da boys already drool when dey lootat ye. Now, think how dey would act with yer only wearin dat. Sure, I'd have ter find a way ter fix der brains, but da whole band would have un hellva show."

"And I'd be on my back near constantly?" Thirty horny orc oogling me, what a prospect. At least they have the elf girls now to release some of that tension.

"So you really want to see that, me parading aroud naked in front of the whole bunch?"

Krom snorts. "You've been me unoffical second fer years now. Round here, I'm the only un that can give yer orders, and you can pummel em a bit if dey git too free wit demselves. Besides, do it at least unce ter see da look on der faces."

"Maybe you are right." I have to grin at the thought myself now. After all Kurp and Burk had given me a little preview on what that will be like, and well, it was fun, until they refused to cooperate any further.

Listening briefly to make out the direction where most of the grunting and moaning is coming from right now I add "All right, let's do this." First I'll check whether the orgy is still out in the open, or has moved inside one of the huts. "Oh, and grab me please so if that elf princess sees us she gets the right impression."

The orgy has moved a bit, but not much. After all, they were impatient to start, and just wanted to start plundering those elves. As it is, only three orcs, Kurp, Burk and Jurk don't have their cocks inside a elf. The elven women, can't really call them maidens now, have stopped crying and starting moaning, muffled as it is by the shafts in their throats. One thing at least, it's not like the rocs have stopped for anything.

With a grin on his face, Krom hoists Shaydia up by the waist and walks over to the boys and their toys. "Oy boyz! Gotts some good news. Da lass is not a lass anymore, and she's better then she looks!" The last is said with a lewd laugh, and the boys take a look at you.

A bit of blood dibbles down their noses, and they all cum at the same time. You are fairly sure that it was hard enough that their brains are no longer in their bodies, and they cease moving, and slack jawed and empty eyed, stare at you, still hard. Clothed, you broke Kurp and Burk before. Now, clad as you are, you broke the remaining boys all at once.

"Hey boys..." I grin at them, waving an arm in their general direction. All this is giving a somewhat awkward impression as I am still tucked firmly under Krom's arm. And by the look of the boys they have never seen a naked girl before, although they are right now dicking some.

And what a dicking it is. I have never seen such an orgy, the elf girls used in all kinds of exotic position, with multiple orcs on, or rather in, every girl. Quite the exciting sight, though I can imagine it might be more fun to have them one at a time.

"Uhh, Krom, I think you can put me down now."

Krom places her down, sniggering a bit. "Well boys, enjoy yourselves, and lets give the Bandit Babe Monthly princess a good show!" That broke them from their state of ogling you, ss each orc already inside a elf starts pounding away again, trying to impress you, and making the elves moan like mad.

The three youngest and smallest orcs, Kurp, Burk and Jurk, glace at each other, before heafing to maul an elfs breasts, leaving you standing next to Krom, trying to do their part in giving you a good show. But, Krom sits on one of the unused benches, and grins at you.

"Want a seat while watching the boys, or you want one of the boys?" His grin is lewd, and his tone excited. He's happy with either one himself.

I check one last time that that high born princess really is out of sight and earshot. As far as I can tell, she is. So I grin lewdly at Krom "You'd like to see them mount me, don't you?"

I don't wait for his reply. The sight of that orgy makes me all tingly inside, and so I step over to the edge of the big rutting, where one of the girls is currently down on elbows and knees, one hunk in front of her and one behind her, both busy working her over. Without saying a word I get down on all fours right next to her mimicking her position, my breasts dangling beneath me and my rear up in the air, upper thighs parted enough so that my nether lips, still glistening from the romp with Krom, can easily be admired from behind.

And then I wait.

You would only have to wait a few seconds, as Burk and Kurp caome running over. Burk, as the stronger of the two, takes his place behind you, even as Kurp has his cock near your open mouth, his greedy hands clutching at your breasts. And then, they thrust forward, one into your mouth, the other into your moist hole. They grunt as they do so, pulling you back and forth by your hips and breasts as they thrust, finishing what they started this morning.

Alll around you, the grunting increases, as does the frequency of glesh hitting flesh. It would seem the orgy is building in intensity, though the elf girls won't be able to take much more of this.

Arousal DC 18. And I apologize if you didn't want to be double teamed. You can get him off you easily enough.

I look from Kurp's tip, already glistening with precum, up at him and flatly tell him "Why don't you wait your turn and gnmphhh" and then my speech is muffled by a rather thick meaty obstacle. My eyes go wide, and I am about to protest in some way that involves me extracting myself from his grip when Burk behind me manages to change my mind.

"Mmmnnmhhh" That dick drilling into me feels good, so much so that I do not care any longer about being face fucked at the same time, and as if it had a will of it's own my vagina starts to constrict around the invading member.

Rolled a 2 on the arousal check, so I am aroused.
For Burk I rolled a 13 this time. +27 Sexual Prowess +2 Responsive +5 Muscular Control = 47 For a save DC of 25(?). Save DC goes up if my submissive lover applies.
For Kurp I rolled a 9 this time. +27 Sexual Prowess +2 Responsive = 38 For a save DC of 23(?). Save DC goes up if my submissive lover applies.
Don't have the table at hand, so please check whether I got the save DCs righ.

Lets say it applies. Both failed anyway, but it was 23 and 21

Grunting, Kurp plays with your breasts as he fucks your face. In his mind, her lips had always been perfect, looking just like another set of pussy lips but on her beautiful face. And he's finally getting to fuck her. To fill her up. As she breathes, and sends air as protest, he shudders. Very soon.

But Burk is busy in the back. Happily pounding her hole, he knows he is second, but he's the first of the troops to fuck her, to fill her. And as the muscles ripple and massage his cock, he groans at what the heavenly witch is doing. Exerting all the force he can, he hammers into her.

Arousal DC 20

I am lost in the moment now, busy to brace against the hammering from both sides, my loins ablaze from what Burk is doing to it. As I continue to milk his rod my mouth takes care of Kurps eager dick more as an afterthought, most of my attention focussed on relaxing enough and fighting my gag reflex.

Rolled a 5 on the arousal check, peaked now.
For Burk I rolled a 13. +27 Sexual Prowess +2 Responsive +5 Muscular Control + 4 Submissive lover= 51
For Kurp I rolled a 15. +27 Sexual Prowess +2 Responsive = 44
Please look up Save DCs again. :)

Groaning and grunting, both of their cocks are twitching like mad, pre cum leaking from them as she drives them to the edge. They have nowhere near as much stamina as Krom, and you are too much for them to handle.

Arousal DC 20.
Both are peaked right now. And 23 and 21 again. But, they do not have Krom's insane stamina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom