Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tales of Shadiya (D&D 3.5) IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am teetering on the brink of climax, ready to come any second now. But for the moment I hold out, savoring every second fo the climb to orgasm. I could get used to being fucked, why did I have to be a virgin for so long?
Rolled an 18 on the arousal check, holding out for one more round.
For Burk I rolled a 7. +27 Sexual Prowess +2 Responsive +5 Muscular Control + 4 Submissive lover= 45 Save DC 22
For Kurp I rolled a 19. +27 Sexual Prowess +2 Responsive = 48 Save DC 22

Now, you gave Krom a hard time, and he has a LOT more stamina then all but the greatest orcs. But the fact is, as they grunt and howl, bucking their hips like their lives depend on it, madly happy grins are plastered on their faces. With a final jerk of their hips, they thrust forward at the same time, sending salty cum that tastes a bit like pork into your still somehow tight pussy and mouth.

After depositing their loads, they stay there, feeling you up, and enjoying the moment. They want to savor every last second o this....

Anyway, Arousal DC 26. They rolled pretty good for their last round.
You are insanely good. They didn't stand a chance:p

As both of them fill me up with their hot seed I can't hold back any longer myself, and for the second time in less than an hour I experiece an orgasm. It takes my last bit of conscious will not to bite into Kurp's dick in that moment of ecstacy. I manage to hold back, though, and once more bask in that previously unknown bliss. Ahh great, from virging to slut at a moment's notice.

When I come back to my senses I give Kurp a slight push so I can get his thick meat out of my mouth and finally take a deep breath again.

Stumbling back a bit, you can now see a stupid grin on his face. Clearly you made a great impression on him. Beside you, the orcs give a final grunt, and cum into their elves, finishing their orgy for the moment. All the elves themselves can do is collapse in boneless heaps, pushed to exhaustion by the constant pounding by the orcs. Grinning, they pick them up, and take their toys to where they will be staying the night.

From behind you, Krom's voice sounds, amused. "So Shadiya, how yer like sex now, that you've gotten more then un fuck?"

Giving Burk who is still lodged inside me a playful squeeze I crane my neck so I can look in Krom's direction.

"Oh, it is quite fun, I have to admit. More so while I can still breathe."

He thrusts forward, taking the squeeze as a signal to keep fucking her, and he's grinning like a loon while doing it.

Krom nods, and there is a slight tinkle in his eye, an amused tinkle. "I ken see dat. So, yer like yer adulthood gift terday? Maybe check some things when yer done with Burk der."

Arousal DC 17

"Burk, what are you ... err, never mind..."

Darn, I have to put a lid on that, can't really go around screwing orcs all day long, now can I? Well, it would be fun, but ... there are other things to do as well.

So my head drops between my shoulders and my eyes half close as I let out some slight moans. Only this one more... then I can talk to Krom in earnest.

Arousal check 3, aroused now.
For Burk I rolled an 8. +27 Sexual Prowess +2 Responsive +5 Muscular Control + 4 Submissive lover= 46 Save DC 22

You can't see it, but Krom rolls his eyes. "Un second he was gittin ready ter pull out, the next hammering away and grinnin like a loon. You give 'im any encouragement there Shadiya?"

Burk continues to hammer away, pleased as punch to be having a second round.

Arousal DC 18. Hes been rolling well for the checks.

"Ohh yes, just like that ... Err, encouragement, me?" What is Krom talking about? That little squeeze maybe? "Ungh..."

In any case that sex thing is even more fun if I can freely make all those strange noises...

Arousal check rolled a 4, what an improvement. Peaked now.
For Burk I rolled an 17. +27 Sexual Prowess +2 Responsive +5 Muscular Control + 4 Submissive lover= 55 Save DC 24 (?)

He moves around in front of her, and looks her in the eye, amused and a touch horny. Hard not to be with the show, but he does not touch you. "Yer a randy un, and yer just gittin uses ter it. Wonder if I should talk ter Mormon and his crew, see if der willin ter teach ya tantric magic." The last part is half muttered, not entirely adressed to you. But, Krom is always willing to mull over training ideas for all members of the band.

With a roar, Burk pulls your hips back and drives his cock to the hilt, blasting out another load of thick orc semen. As he slumps forward, Krom pushes him off, and picks you up bridal style, easily holding you up.

"Now, letts go have dat talk."

Arousal DC 18, another good roll.

"Yes ... yes ... yeeesssssssssssss .... "

Another orgasm, the third of the day. I enjoy it while it lasts, and when I come back to my senses I find myself in the troll's strong grip. Grinning impishly up at him I inquire

"All right ... what did you want to talk about again?"

He nods, before walking out of the orcs hut, and to his little office. His eyes quickly dart the the bound noble, who is starting to look a strange combination of afraid and offended. But Krom just leaves her there, seemingly ignoring her. Once inside, he sits down on his big padded chair, and places you to act as a lap warmer.

"Theres a few things we need ter talk bout, mostly some legal technicalities, I'll have some paperwork to do, and have ter work out yer adult duties in the band. As yer chief and legal guardian, you'd need me fer any o the three. Thers also yer plans fer the elf. So, what der yer want first?"

"Paperwork? Legal technicalities?" I blurt out, somewohat perplexed that Krom of all beings woudl bring such up. So far I have only heard these words as vague rumors related to stories about the decaying decadence of the civilized lands behind the horizon, and definitely never thought a bandit band like ours would be plagued with it.

Apparently I was wrong.

"Umm, maybe start with the band related stuff?" That way if I don't like the result I'll be even more encouraged to run away with the elf.

At her perplexed look, he nods, a depressed look on his face, and looks the all of his years. For some reason, leaders everywhere are stalked by this menace, and only the legenday Kitsune King found a way to conquer it. To this day, all lears look up to him in awe and envy. But, Krom sighes.

"Trust me, you have no idea. In anycase, I am going to drop the orcish speech for now. Good to be one of the lads, but you are a bit different."》He has adopted what you would have heard as 'da serious voice', but it is not stern, nor does it promise trouble. It just means that you have his undivided attention.

"Now, I wil need your opinions on your magical abillites, as well as arrange a no magic spar for later to test your martial prowess. Its a formality, the boys have several tournaments in the winter and I keep myself aware of their standings. Then, we would have to have you jog ten miles carrying two hundred pounds, which is the gear and loot weight expected of a band member. So far, do you agree?"

"Two hundred pounds?"" My eyes go wide at that last mentioned number. "Are you out of your mind" The other stuff is forgotten for now.

Somehow I have managed to get up and take a step away from him. Gesturing lively at my rather slender and currently naked frame I go on.

"I am not sure I can even lift that much, and I most certainly can not jog ten miles with it."

There is a twinkle in his eye, and his lip curls into a smile. "And, as a spellcaster, you aren't expected to. Given your frame, twenty five pounds is the allowable minimum. Besides, giving you the boys jog test information, you should have seen your face." He chuckles a bit, having exercised his sense of humor.

"As for your duties, those are simple. You check the guard and raid roster, the raid one after your tests, and obey orders. Reguarding orders of a sexual nature. If you don't want to, you don't have to. But, I happen to need a lap warmer."

"If you need a lap warmer I guess this is your lucky day" My mood has gotten a bit better again now "There are nine cute elf girls in the camp who I'm sure want nothing more than to give you a nice time. Especially if you treat them well enough."

I pause for a moment, before getting more serious again "The rest sounds doable." A little bit of hesitation. "It's just ..."

He looks at you, and nods. "You want to travel, correct? As it happens, I could use a wandering spy, someone to scope out targets and do more covert work. You would still be a part of the band, and still answer to me, but you'd be away from the boys for extended periods, and out of my direct protection, which includes the political sphere."

Reaching forward, he lifts her onto his lap again.

"And why would I settle for an elf when your around? Better on the eyes, and much better on the cock."

Apparently heunderstands me quite well. No wonder, been around me for like forever.

"You already tried the elves, or how can you tell?" I grin "And besides, I think each of the boys wants to have a go at me, and I can do only so many in a day."

Another pause.

"But yeah, travelling souds like big fun. I have been here all my life, and I really would like to see what's behind the horizon. Even if it turns out one big disappointment."

He grins back, his hands holding her firmly in place. "I had elves before. You are better then every one of them but Matron Sabquirl. So, when your in my fort, you'll deliver all your reports like this. And maybe, if you've been a naughty agent, causing chaos, aiding orc and bandit attacks, feeding me information, I can add something. As for the boys, make them earn it."

And he smiles at you, hands giving your ass a slightly possessive sqeeze.

"Take it from someone who knows, world is a big place. Would recommend going to Shatter-Craig sometime though, great city. Otherwise, mind letting me in on your travel plans?"

"I wish I could" I reply honestly. "But currently all I have is to go to the nearest human settlements and then play it by ear. Or go through with that plan with the elf girl"

With the latter I also might be able to learn more about the elven longevity, and their near-eternal youth. I have no desire to ever become a crumpled old raisin, after all. It's just too much fun to see how everyone is drooling at the sight of me.

He sighs, but nods. "Still, I been around, so if you remember to prepare a spell to contact me, I probably have a raunchy anecdote bout wherever you are. Or at the least some advice. Still, with the elf, give it a few days, let her stew a bit, marinate her until she's near desperate, then stage the breakout. In the meantime, you have any other plans? Like that longevity fascination of yours?"

"Hey, I am no troll, I don't live for centuries without doing a thing for it." I give Krom a soft jab in the ribs. Did he actually notice that one at all?

"Thing is, I have no real leads to even start researching or such. The witches at the coven weren't much help, mumbling about lost ancient arcane rituals and stuff, basically a clouded way to admit they had no clue either. Maybe I can find out how the elves do it?" Another shrug, I am the first to admit that this is a very long shot.

"Despite the fact that they can crossbreed, Elves are closer to trees and fey then humanoids. Still, they might have something. Until I can track down the Rosengrim, they would be your best bet. Still, don't get involved with the Drow. They may be elves, but they aren't worth it."

He doesn't feel the jab, but he smirks. "I'm only two hundred and sixty seven. Physically I stopped aging a long time ago, but you want to know what I can be considered? A babe. Hell, the Var'taloth and Var'sariath don't start their apprenticeships until a thousand, and those last a long time. Granted, you don't have our regeneration, so that rules that out."

"See..." I tell him, basically feeling validated by his own statements. "So I need to find some other way. And pushing it off until it's too late sounds like a bad plan..."

But wait.

"What's a Rosengrim?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom