Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nightstalker ~ Gypsy Prisoner ~ DarknessEmbraced666

She gazed up into his eyes as he sipped on his coffee, smiling gently before releasing his hand as he removed his robe. WIth a sigh, she laid down once again as he slid into the bed with her and she let him pull her close to him. Curling against him, she laid her head down and smiled gently. "How can you love me?" she asked softly.

Hearing her softly spoken words his head lowered and eyes met locking with hers as he ran two long thick fingers through her tresses, softly kissing across her forehead he spoke in a whispered tone. "How can I not love someone as beautiful as you are both on the inside and outside."

The woman sighed as he kissed her forehead and ran his fingers through her long hair, a tiny smile fluttering across her lips. "Because I heard men with power prefers women with power as well." she said softly. "And I definitely am not from a family of wealth or power." She reached up and brushed her hair from her face, tucking it behind her ear.

Hearing the sigh and her softly spoken words he embraced her closer, his lips softly moving across the skin of her forehead as his words barely above a whisper. "Not for me."

She smiled a little more as he embraces her closer and she moved to lay her head against his shoulder. "I guess I'm lucky then." she murmured before looking up at him again. "How did you go from the life of a gypsy to a judge? I have never heard of such a thing before." The girl looked up at him curiously as she awaited his reply.

Hearing her questioning words his head lowered a little, eyes meeting hers as he spoke softly. "I was staying in a town and got approached to start school there. Was not easy to convince parents to let me stay but part of my act at the time got the interest. Hard to explain."

She slowly nodded before smiling gently. "I would imagine it wasn't easy. Gypsies are very loyal to their heritage and traditions." she said softly. "And you don't have to explain it to me." She gazed up into his eyes with a small smile, her eyes glimmering in the light of the room.

Hearing her words he smiled, his eyes met her glimmering ones as long thick fingers of his muscular right hand brushed her dark red tresses, teasing the underside of each strand along with the nape of her neck he leaned down and softly kissed her lips. His words barely above a whisper. "Thank you for understanding. Now do you feel more comfortable to stay with me."

The woman smiled with a slight shiver as his fingers ran through her hair and she giggled before kissing him back. But when he asked abut staying with him, she sighed softly. "If... If I do.... The caravan will leave and continue to the next location." she said softly. "Everyone that I know will leave...." She trailed off and sighed as she slowly traced shapes on his chest with her fingertips. It was clear that she was nervous about being left behind. She'd never been away from her people before and it made her nervous.

Hearing her sigh then her words he could tell she was still scared and apprehensive being away from her folk, his long thick fingers continued to brush her hair as he placed several kisses across her forehead. Soft moans filled the room as her fingernails trailed down over his chest, muscles rippling as he spoke. "Natalya I have grown fond of having you around and would miss you terribly, I know your folk will be too." His voice trailed off as he sighed audibly.

She managed to relax a little as he kissed her forehead again and she felt a small smile forming on her lips when she heard his moans. "I just... I worry about them." she whispered to him. "Our healer died a few weeks back and the healers apprentice didn't learn everything they need to know. I'm the only person that knows how to take care of our sick and wounded. And I'd miss Clopin if I were to stay.... I don't know what to do."

The judge felt his heart almost break in two at her words, long thick fingers of his right hand spread out wider moving slowly down her spine resting just above her buttocks. Fingers from his left hand lifted her chin, softly kissing her lips his eyes sparkling as they met her. His decision had been made by her words as he spoke softly. "Natalya I could come with you. I feel you would miss me too and this would be good for us both."

Slowly she looked up at him as he lifted her chin and she gazed into his eyes, smiling against his lips as he kissed her. "Come with us?" she said softly, her eyes wide with surprise. "But what about your life here?" She reached up and gently took his hand into hers, entwining their fingers as she held his hand.

He could tell that his words had surprised her by the wide eyed expression he received, her voice almost quivering as his long thick fingers intertwined with her soft small and delicate ones. She was like a porcelain doll and he was too afraid of losing her. His words spoken softly. "Natalya I am nearing the end of my tenure here as a judge, life on the road would do this old body good."

She moved closer to him and nuzzled her face against his cheek, her eyes closing with a small smile. "I... I think I would like that then." she whispered to him. "And you're not old." Natalya brought their hands up to her lips and kissed his fingers softly.

His eyes watched her face move closer to his, moaning softly at the light nuzzle to his cheek he heard her softly spoken words. Heart singing and dancing as she kissed his fingers, groaning loudly his words. "Natalya I do love you and thank you. Will your folk agree to me joining you though."

Natalya's eyes lit up when he said he loved her and she smiled brightly until he asked if her caravan would agree to him joining her. Sighing, she shifted on the bed a little. "I'm not sure. I will have to go and talk to Bunicuta. She is the elder of our caravan." she said softly. "But I don't see why they wouldn't. Especially since you were born a gypsy."

His eyes studied her face, noticing the slight change as he listened to her words. Moving slightly on the bed he reached out with his left hand to open the top drawer, the small yellow note from under two thin books was pulled out. Placing it into her hand he spoke softly. "Take this with you, its to make it known that I was born to gypsy parents and would be ever so glad and thankful if I could return to that life. " His words stopped before he spoke again. "Possibly to die this time."

When he move on the bed, she sat up a little and watched him as he retrieved a not from the drawer. She looked down at the note when it was placed into her hand and she looked at it as he spoke before she looked at him again. "I'll make sure it gets to her." she said softly before setting the note down on the table closest to her. Turning back to the older man, she leaned in and softly kissed him. "I really do hope they accept you." she whispered against his lips.

Hearing her words he lowered his head to rest lightly against her shoulder, softly kissing the exposed flesh feeling her bones jut out slightly underneath. Two muscular arms spread out wide as long thick fingers from both hands interlocked at her lower back, his words barely above a whisper. "I hope so too Natalya, I love you and want nothing more than to be on the road with you and your folk again. I know you do not want to hear it but I want to die in your arms."

Natalya smiled gently as he wrapped her in his arms and held her, closing her eyes as she laid her head down against his shoulder as well. His confession of his love and wanting to be with her made her smile, but he was right. She didn't want to hear him speak of dying. It made her sad and she wrapped her arms tightly around him while closing her eyes tightly and burying her face into the curve of his neck. "I love you too Ross." she whispered to him.

Feeling her body mold to his he softly kissed across her forehead as his long thick fingers intertwined tighter across her lower back almost crushing her small body even tighter to his. "Do you want to borrow the horse and go tonight to see them."

She cuddled even closer to him as he pulled her closer before shaking her head. "No, I'll go in the morning when I know they'll be awake." she said softly. "Right now, I just want to lay here in your arms." She nuzzled his neck softly and sighed softly.

Hearing her words he nodded sagely and moaned as she nuzzled against his neck, his long thick fingers spread out wider across her lower back as he spoke in a whisper. "We will be taking the horses when we go."

His moan made her smile again and she wrapped her arms a little tighter around him as he spread his fingers across her lower back. "That will make things easier." she said softly as she continued to softly nuzzle his neck and shoulder.

Back
Top Bottom