Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nightstalker ~ Gypsy Prisoner ~ DarknessEmbraced666

Ross turned his head as she entered the kitchen, his eyes sparkling back into hers as a soft smile spread across his face. Placing the pots and cutlery used for the cooking in the sink he rinsed them off drying several putting them to one side knowing they were ones he would take with him before sitting down at the table and speaking barely in a whispered. "Natalya love you more than you may realize and thank you God."

Natalya watches her lover as he washes the pots and cutlery with a small smile. She had indeed found a wonderful man even though they didn't hit it off right away. Slowly, her hate for him and shifted to love. After all, it is well known that there is a very thin line between love and hate. After he sat down at the table, she moved over to him and ran her fingers through his hair before kissing him softly. "And I love you more then you may realize." she whispered in his ear before sitting down as well.

Ross moaned softly at the combination of her young slender fingers running through his hair and those whispered words, hairs on the back of his neck stood up slightly as the shivers raced down his spine. Every nerve ending standing to full attention as his heart beat a little faster, his blue eyes sparkled as they met hers before reaching for one of her hands and gently squeezing it. Interlocking his long thick fingers with her slender ones he lifted them and softly kissed each as he took a few bites of his food.

Natalya smiled at him as he grasped her hand and she held his hand, watching as he kissed her hand before she began eating as well. She was happy he would be able to come with them. She just hoped he'd be able to adjust to the big change and they'd find something he'd be able to do in the caravan. After a few minutes of eating, she spoke up again. "Before you had settled down for schooling... what did you used to do as a gypsy?" she asked him softly. "You already know what I do."

Ross gave her hand a gentle squeeze as he smiled at her words, his eyes sparkling a little as he continued to eat for several minutes before taking a few sips of his drink. His words softly spoken. "For the most part it was repair work on almost anything, yes far cry from what I do now."

Natalya arched an eyebrow when he said he did repair work when he was a gypsy and she smiled gently. "Yes, it is a big difference from what you do now. But did you enjoy it?" she asked softly before taking another bite of the food he'd made for her then taking a drink a moment later.

Ross noticed the raising of her eyebrow as he spoke, smiling softly almost shyly he nodded his head as he ate. His appetite a little on edge as he took a few sips of his drink.

Lifting their hands, she kissed their intertwined fingers and nipped playfully at his thumb. "I hope you'll be happy coming with us.... with me." she said softly. "And I hope you're okay with me dancing." She smiled up at him and nuzzled the back of his hand with a soft sigh before beginning to eat once more.

Ross's blue eyes watched mesmerized like in a trance as she lifted their fingers to kiss them, blushing lightly at the combination of that action and her words he took a few more sips of his drink finishing the glass before eating a little more food before pushing the plate away. "I will always be happy wherever we are, as long as I have you by my side. Hope you will be happy I can join you."

"I will be happy as long as you stay by my side." she whispered to him before eating the last of her food and leaning back with her drink in hand, gazing up into his eyes as she sighed. Her eyes were glimmering brightly as she gazed at him with a small smile. "Do you want to head to bed?" she asked him after a little bit.

Ross's blue eyes met her dazzling ones absorbing her words much like a sponge did with water or some other liquid before gently squeezing her hand and lifting it to kiss the back of it. Letting go of it he spoke softly. "You go upstairs, I need to do the dishes and check on a few things before we leave."

Natalya watched him as he squeezed her hand then kissed it before letting go before she nodded with a soft sigh. "Very well. I'll get the bed ready." she said softly before standing up, moving over to where he was sitting. "Don't take too long, okay? I wish to lay with you in my arms." Leaning down, she kissed him lightly before turning and heading upstairs. Upon entering his bedroom, she began to undress, laying her things down on a table and leaving her clothing in the hamper before making the bed quickly. Turning back the covers, she climbed into the bed and laid down with a soft sigh.

Ross's dark bright blue eyes watched her move from the table, returning the soft brief kiss he nodded to her words and watched her leave. Tidying up the kitchen plates and the table he walked casually out through the side door, making sure the wagon would be ready as he dragged the large casket into the kitchen. Loading various items into it he knew most of the larger furniture would be left behind, his clothes were not that many. Putting the casket onto the wagon he sighed softly and ran long thick fingers through his hair as he ascended the stairs. Chuckling softly as he entered their bedroom and removed his clothes before sliding under the covers he spoke. "Perhaps I will grow my hair again on the road."

Natalya was laying there in silence with her eyes closed when Ross entered the room. She smiled when she heard him and slowly opened her eyes after he joined her in bed and she chuckled at his words, reaching up and playing with a lock of his hair. "I thik I'd like that." she said softly. "You would fit in better with longer hair."

Ross felt her body move closer to his, eyes meeting hers as the smile on his face widens even more feeling her slender fingers touching his hair. Nodding to her words he leaned down and softly kissed her lips."Yes I would and thank you again for everything we have done even though our start was rocky."

Natalya watched as his smile widened and she chuckled softly before kissing him back as he leaned in and kissed her. "You're welcome Ross." she whispered to him before chuckling again when he mentioned that their start was rocky. It had been a little more then rocky. "Well, thankfully our relationship got better." she replied with a small grin.

Ross smiled even wider at her reply and grin, almost threatening to break his own jaws such was its fierceness as blue eyes sparkled lightly. Body relaxing on the bed more, eyes slowly closing as he spoke in a whispered tone. "You know it has baby."

Natalya smiled a little wider and nodded before yawning as she cuddled closer to him. "We should get some sleep." she whispered to him while wrapping her arms around him.

Ross's jawline stretched out even wider as he smiled back into her eyes, yawning softly his eyes were closed and asleep in no time. He was ready to start the last chapter of his life with her.

Natalya yawned as well before curling up a little more before closing her eyes after he did and she slowly drifted off to the sound of his breathing and his heart beat. She was sure that they would be happy together despite him being older then her. She was just starting her twenties and he was... well, she wasn't sure how old Ross was, but she loved him none the less.

Ross was woken the next morning at around 4am, his body moving reluctantly and slowly from near hers. Dressing in a pair of black trousers and white shirt he answered the door and had to sign up some more papers. His blue eyes barely open and blinking several times he pondered going back to bed but wanted to make sure everything was packed and ready to go so he put some coffee on. Life on the road would be different for him now, early 40's and her still so young but older than he had been.

As Ross left the bed, she softly whined and shifted over a little and pulled his pillow close to her while nuzzling her face against its soft fabric but she didn't wake up. Natalya slept a while longer after pulling the sheets and cover up around her with a sigh. At least an hour later, she slowly opened her eyes with a soft yawn and looked around before she slowly sat up with another yawn.

Ross had the wagon packed securely along with the two nose bags for the horses, not sure of how many times they would stop as he sipped his tea. The aromas from the kitchen were wafting upstairs slowly and surely so she should be downstairs soon.

Slipping out of bed, Natalya picked up her night gown from the chair and slipped it on before putting her robe on and heading downstairs. Sh could smell the aromas from the kitchen and smiled before looking up as she entered the room, smiling a little wider when she saw him. "Good morning." she said to him as she approached him, leaning in and kissing him on the cheek before sitting down.

Ross heard her footsteps before the softness of her voice, his dark bright blue eyes sparkled like freshly cut diamonds as he took a few sips of his coffee and a bite of the breakfast. His words softly spoken. "Ready to begin the next chapter in your life."

Back
Top Bottom