New Secrets, New Love {MellowYellow and Sweetnothings}

"I bet I can be even better," the younger female mused against his neck. The words were becoming harder to form through her moans and pants. He always knew where to hit; what spot to bring her over the edge. It wouldn't be long before she would lose to the pressure building inside of her belly. Finally, Korra let out a moan against the sensitive flesh when her walls started to convulse around his cock, bringing more pleasure to her. She panted and rested her head on his shoulder. "We're definitely doing this...position...more often."

When she suggested doing that pairing, Noatak could only nod his head in response. He had spent a fair bit of energy for that passionate fuck, so it did take him a little while to full catch his breath. With his strong arms, he managed to scoop Korra up and carry her bridal style away from the the wall and set her down on the comfortable bed "Well, the opening will always be there," he remarked before sliding in beside her and holding her warm body tight to his own strong frame.

After that session, Korra was sure she would be out for a couple of hours next to to Noatak. It did take a lot of energy just to make sure she stayed up against the wall and not on the fall. As he started carrying her to the bed, she held his arm and smiled up at him. He was so beautiful. If she had a chance to go back in time, she would never take back breaking into his house even though he was Amon. "I'm so happy I broke into your house," she said dreamily as she laid snuggled close to his body. "I love you, Noatak," she murmured before closing her eyes and falling asleep.

It was decided that Amon needed to die.

With his relationship to Korra as strong as it was, Noatak knew he could no longer maintain a proper position as head of the Equalists, could no longer support or champion their cause. So he and Korra had devised a plan that would make the death of the masked man seem all too real. They just needed to frame it in such a way that Korra couldn't be blamed for any sort of murder. The masked figure hurried from roof to roof, darting along at speeds that seemed impossible for a human to move at. He knew Korra was trailing after him, and the sight of the two pursuing each other certainly drew in attention from street level.

The idea was simple: fake her boyfriend's death and everything would go back to normal. Both of them had decided it. It was Noatak who had suggested it. He reasoning was excellent. If they faked Amon's death, then everyone would think he was dead and that would leave Noatak alive and well with Korra. It was almost a fool proof plan. They had planned everything. The young Avatar followed the "unknown" man, running at full speed behind him. She purposely missed him with her fire just so people down below could notice what happening. The more people, the better it would turn out.

Sure enough, the bursts of fire lit up the sky and served to draw more eyes in to the conflict above. By now there would be more than eough witnesses to confirm what was going on between the two, people to verify that this conflict had indeed happened. Noatak did a long jump across one deep gap between a pair of old factories, crashing clean through one window and rolling to a halt neatly on his feet. Now he had to wait on Korra to arrive so they could chat out the last few details of their plan.

While Korra was busy misfiring her fire, she looked down at the street. They had the attention they needed. So far the plan was going well. All they needed was to figure out how they were going to fake his death. There were so many options. The Avatar stopped briefly to watch Noatak jumped between two old factories, only to crash through the window. She followed soon, landing inside with surprise grace. She wiped some of her hair out of her eyes before nodding. "Now what? We have their attention now."

"Now... we need to make it look convincing," he replied calmly, gesturing over to one furnace crackling at the far end of the room. He removed his mask and let it hit the floor with a faint clatter. "I'm going to block up that furnace, and once it's blocked up it'll explode quickly after. It will look like I died... As for you, I need you to leap and crash through that window there. There's a dumpster on the street level filled with cardboard and old paper. It'll make for a soft landing on the way down," Noatak explained, nodding at her before kissing Korra's cheek.

The Avatar ran a hand through her hair while looking at him nervously. Korra knew they had this together. Her eyes followed his hand to the furnace. She took out her hair and ran her fingers over the smoke that collected on the ground. She wiped some on her face while listening to him. "All right. I can do that. What are you going to do during the explosion? Meet you back at your house?" Korra asked, wrapping her arms around Noatak's neck before kissing him softly. "Please be careful."

"There's a small refuse tunnel just out that side entrance. It stinks, but it'll lead back onto my street... see you soon." Noatak turned, waited until Korra had flung herself through the designated window. He was quick to seal up the furnace, which soon started to rumble as the pressure inside it rose. The former leader of the equalists dashed through one of the back windows, leaping clean through the glass and landing neatly near a heavy manhole. He pulled it p, slid it off, and then he dropped down into the tunnel. Noatak was quick to place the lid atop it before hurrying along... missing the explosion that completely ripped through the derelict structure.

Her eyes looked for the entrance he told her about. At least he would be safe until he came home. Korra took a deep breath and gave him one last kiss before jumping through the designated window and landing in a pile of papers and cardboard. She groaned silently before beginning to get up. She started running to the house, making sure she was staying in the shadows away from the civilians. It wouldn't be good if she was seen. Finally, she reached his apartment and took out the key from under the pot. She walked inside and closed it, taking a deep breath. All it took was waiting now.

Soon enough the cardboard flap over his broken window opened up, allowing Noatak to slip into his apartment and land neatly on his feet. He gave a small grunt and stretched himself out, feeling cramped up after that lengthy run through a refuse tunnel. He sure stank like a man who ran through a sewer, and he did have enough dirt on him to prove it. Noatak stripped off gradually, unaware of his little house guest, and he padded quietly to his bathroom. He was quick to turn his shower on, the noise of a hot water spray echoing throughout the entire length and breadth of his home.

The young Avatar sat on his couch in the living room, waiting for Noatak to come home. They never agreed to a specific amount of time he would take to get here. Korra was beginning to worry after a few minutes until she heard the familiar settling of the cardboard against the broken window. Why hasn't he gotten that fixed yet? She smiled, hearing the water beginning to run in the bathroom. It was practically an invitation. She got up and began to strip out of her clothing while she walked. She hummed softly, opening the door and sauntering inside silently. Then, she climbed into the shower, wrapping her arms around his waist. "Finally, we get to be together with no distractions."

Noatak had tensed slightly as Korra pressed into him from behind, but soon he found himself smirking down at her "Ah Korra, you never change," he replied casually. He smiled then and waited for her to strip off fully, before pulling her under the pray of steaming hot water with him. The dark-haired man was quick to pull out a bottle of sweet body oils, lathering at his well built chest to cover up the stink he had gathered from the refuse tunnel.

Korra knew she would surprise her boyfriend. He was tense and all. Who was she not to help him out? After all, she was the Avatar. They're supposed to help out. "I'll never change. You know me enough by now to know that, Noatak," she giggled, kissing his neck softly despite his smell. Still, it was putrid, and she would wait for him to be clean before deciding to do anything. She took the bottle from him and poured some into her hand, helping him lather it around. She got his back before moving down to her knees to help with his legs, all while intentionally avoiding his member for now.

Soon enough the smell of sweet oil and foreign flowers washed away the filth of the nights earlier activities, and Noatak felt fresh as a daisy. No more Amon, no more need to worry about the path his father wanted from him. He pulled Korra up and kissed her firmly, the head of his dick lightly brushing against the skin of her toned stomach. "Korra...." he purred softly in her ear "I do owe you a lot, you know... so perhaps I should repay you..."

The fresh, flowery aroma that filled the bathroom was lovely. Noatak always used this after a night of being Amon. It always smelled better on him. Korra loved it that way. Now, they had each other. They didn't need to worry about Equalists or rallies. It was just the two of them. She blushed softly as she wrapped her arms around his neck. She loved it when he whispered in her ear like that. "I think you should repay me, Noatak." As she said that, her hips began to move, her stomach rubbing against his cock.

"Well, you and me both, young avatar..." Noatak replied in that same enticing tone of voice that Korra found so simply enthralling. His hands firmly gripped her by her firm and fuckable ass, raising Korra up and then sinking her hot pussy down the engorged head of his dick, soon spreading her pussy wide open with his impressive dick. "Damn... you really do know what I love..." Noatak whispered sensually in the younger woman's ear.

The Avatar's body trembled at the tone of Noatak's voice. Korra loved it when he used that. In the heat of the moment like this, it was enough to make her even wetter than she already was. She gasped with a sly smile as he raised her up. As he lowered her down, she wrapped her arms around his neck with her head resting on his shoulder. "If I didn't know what you loved, I wouldn't be you girlfriend. Plus, I will always give you what you want," she whispered hotly in his ear right before she started to rock her hips.

"Well I can hardly argue there..." the older male commented, giving a small shrug of his shoulders. Noatak leaned in then and claimed Korra's lips with his own, the sensation of her hips rocking against his spurring him fully into motion. He drove his cock in and out, his fat dick shoving into the hot depths of Korra's pussy, spreading her nice and wide around his fat length. It was amazing, she was always so damn tight... good thing the shower gave him a little extra lubrication.

"Of course there isn't. I'm always right, aren't I?" The Avatar grinned and ran her hand down his cheek. He was so handsome. Korra couldn't believe he had been Amon before this. She looked at him with desire and love in her eyes before he started to fuck her. She leaned her head back against the shower wall as Noatak began to fuck her with his big cock. She couldn't get enough of him. She loved it when they got to fuck like this. Clearly he remembered this was her favorite position.

"I'm afraid I can't answer that. If I tell you you're always right, then where would that put me if we ever argue?" Noatak said, grinning sheepishly at the prospect. His head leaned in, and then suddenly his teeth were nipping and teasing at th exposed flesh of her collarbone, just a little bit of extra work to fully excite her. Noatak's grip on her ass stayed nice and firm, allowing him to hump back and forth excitedly, the head of his dick driving into the very depths of her hot core.

"What would we argue about, though? Unless it's about you not fucking me anymore, we have nothing to argue about," she laughed softly while she gripped his shoulders. There were so many reasons why she loved him. He made sex more fun every day. She moaned loudly, bucking her hips even more against his thrusts. "D-don't stop, Noatak," she panted as she arched her back against the wall. She loved this position more than anything. At least they finally got to be together without any worries.

The older male allowed a wicked smirk to etch its way onto his handsome visage, the sensation of Korra's hot body grinding against his wet and muscular frame sending pleasurable sensations cascading through his body. And then at last, with a long grunt he hammered his cock in as deep as it would go. And then with a long growl he came, starting to spurt rope after rope of his hot and potent cum into Korra's pussy, stuffing her womb to the brim with his seed.

Even though they had sex numerous times in the shower, this time had to be the best. Maybe it was because they knew that nothing could stop them now. There was no fear that someone would realize Korra was dating her worst enemy. It was just them. The Avatar gasped and moaned, finally crying out as her walls tightened with her orgasm. She gripped him tightly while she rode out her orgasm. "I...I love you so much, Noatak," she whispered before resting her forehead against his.

Back
Top Bottom