New Secrets, New Love {MellowYellow and Sweetnothings}

When she moved closer, he seemed to tense, and when she placed her hands on his chest he wasn't sure how to act. It would be easy, easy to end her here and now and take out the biggest threat to his organisation... but when she said that she loved him, he was left frozen in place. And then the information came tumbling out of Noatak's mouth as he told her of his past, how he came to be who he was now- His ast in the Northern Water Tribe, growing up under the abusive thumb of his father Yakone, pushed to the breaking point mentally and physically to be the weapon against the Avatar. And as he finished speaking he glanced away from Korra, panting softly for breath. Clearly it had taken a good deal of energy to just up and spill his guts like that.

It scared her that he was someone else. He wasn't the man she knew and loved, but yet he was. Korra already knew she could get past the fact that he was Amon and still love him. Wasn't the Avatar's job forgiving? She looked up at him and ran her fingers over his chest. She let out a soft gasp as he started telling her everything. It helped explain a lot. She knew about Yakone and how Aang had tried to trial him before he bloodbent the whole court. She gripped his shirt and bit the inside of her cheek. "Noatak, look at me," she started. "It'll be hard for me to trust you again as much as I did before, but I still want to be with. It doesn't matter what your past is and who you are right now. I still love you." She told him. She stood on her toes and kissed him softly.

Even against the hard material of his mask he could feel Korra's lips, and he seemed to freeze up for a moment. All this time he had been able to spend with Korra had helped change his view of the Avatar and what she did, and he wound up feeling much different about her now. Could he seriously destroy her now? "Hmph..." he trailed off and removed his mask, setting the hard wooden material down on a nearby table. "Well... I can hardly stay as the leader of the Equalists if I'm... dating the Avatar."

The mask didn't deter the Avatar from kissing the one she loved. Korra had only loved one thing more than Noatak; that was her bending. He seemed to change her. Before she would never wanted to do anything fun after Mako. Now, she had gotten out of her shell for someone like him. She smiled up at him softly and kissed his bare cheek this time. Her expression changed when he mentioned him being the leader and her being the Avatar. That was complicated. "Maybe if we fake being hateful of each other in public?"

The older man seemed rather comfortable to have his lover pressed into him, and it seemed that they were gradually working through the more awkward aspects of their relationship not that the cat was out of the bag. "Fair enough," he said. It would simply be weird if the Avatar acted positively about him in the media. Noatak leaned in and gave her a kiss on the forehead. "It will take time, but I'm sure I can escape my role as a leader- to get rid of my Amon identity."

There was nothing better than this. Korra was glad she had met him. She wouldn't have asked for anyone better to date. To her, Noatak was the only person who could make her this happy. Despite his shocking revelation, she still loved him. It would pain her having to put up a different personality to be rude against him. She would love to talk nice of him to the press, but it would raise suspicions, and they couldn't have that. After he kissed her forehead, Korra rested her head on his shoulder. "If it makes you feel better, go for it," she smiled and kissed him deeply.

He let her tongue probe into the depths of his mouth, a sensation that had Noatak growling like a foreign animal. Korra always knew how to get his engine running, and it had some blood steadily running southward. "You should probably head home," he said simply as two traied fingers ran down the dark flesh of her cheek. Smoother than silk. "I wish I hadn't upset you as much as I did," Noatak added in a low grumble.

Korra could tell he was enjoying it by hearing his growl and the little bulge starting to poke her. Noatak always made her smile, and this was definitely helping. A devilish grin spread across her lips before he told her something. She sighed softly and pulled away, only to lay her head on his shoulder. She crooned her head towards his fingers that ran down her cheek. "Can I come back later? You know me, I like finishing things that I started," she murmured with a stifled a laugh.

"If you want to. Just so long as Beifong's metalbenders aren't coming with you," Noatak replied, only really half joking. He was still unsure on how safe they would be with each other's secrets right about now. He stood up then and slowly brushed some wrinkles out of his padded and reinforced dark grey coat "The windows will be unlocked regardless, if you plan on making a stealthy entrance into my home again."

At his light joke, Korra managed to let out a giggle into the awkward atmosphere. At least it was starting to clear up. Even though it was going to be hard for them to figure out a way to get used to their secret, the Avatar knew they could get through it. After all, they managed to get through the first step of her being the Avatar. Her hands went up to his shirt and collar to fix it a little more. "All right. I'll keep that in mind. I'll see you in about...two to three hours?" She already knew it was going to be hard waiting that long.

"Hm... very well, two to three hours works just fine," came his reply. He really should have thought that one through, since the following two hours were such a pain to get through, nothing but thoughts of his lover on his mind, distracting him from everything he did. Still, it would be worth it, as far as Noatak was concerned. He just had to plan for the coming troubles. Once Noatak returned to his modest home he had stashed his coat and mask under a secret compartment beneath his floorboards, and with that done he strode shirtless upstairs to his bedroom.

With his reply, Korra kissed him once last time before making her way out of his house. Only she didn't keep her promise. After an hour of being by herself and nearly dead of boredom, she had climbed the window into Noatak's house. There she began to strip out of her clothing, leaving pieces of it in the bedroom, all leading up to her naked body on his bed. She took the extra hour sleeping, so she could be up for the rest of the night. When the door opened, she smiled before opening her eyes. Korra sat up and crossed her legs over the bed, waiting to see the one she loved.

The older male blinked in surprise at the sight of Korra's naked body waiting on his bed, all those dark curves clear and on display. Damn she looked good... There was some part of him that had burned for her ever since they became foes, and now he had her all to himself. Noatak smirked then and approached her, before leaning in to tease the side of her neck with his teeth "Mm... You really are a fan of breaking and entering, aren't you?" the older male purred.

"Hello, Noatak. I'm glad to see you're back," the young woman whispered with a husky tone. Waiting before was the hard part. Thankfully, waiting had its own reward, and she could finally enjoy Noatak's company. Korra had put two and two together and figured out that when she had broken into here all those months ago, she had the correct address, yet he had played her. That didn't bother her anymore because it had led them here. "I'll say it's more of hobby of mine, now," she moaned softly, her hands coming up to touch his toned chest. They moved down to the top of his pants where they began to tug them down.

Noatak couldn;t help but smile as he felt those skilled digits pulling at the firm waistband of his pants, letting him know just how eager his attractive younger girlfriend was. Teenage hormones he supposed, he could hardly critique her. He stepped out of his shoes so that his pants could drop off fully to reveal his steadily hardening cock, the one-eyed snake starting to take aim at Korra's abdomen. "Well, I know another hobby you're quite fond of..." he teased.

Waiting for two hours was painful. After she had told him about her plans for tonight, Korra couldn't wait to see Noatak come home. Her fingers teased his skin while she played with the waistband of his jeans. Her eyes were on him while she tugged them down to let him fall off his waist. Then the sight of his wonderful cock greeted her sight. Seeing Noatak's cock always made her tremble with the anticipation. "Ooh. It seems you're starting to know me better," she whispered in his ear. She kissed his neck softly while her hand moved down to wrap around his member.

Her palm was like smooth silk rubbing against the tougher skin of his cock, the warm embrace enough to make Noatak's breath hitch in a lustful anticipation. She was a fast learner, that was for sure, always knowing how to excite the older man. As Korra continued her rubbing, one of the older male's hands moved down to firmly grope and rub at her right breast, kneading it in his strong hand. Firm as ever... few could match her in the breast department. "Want to get stuffed again...?" Noatak asked in a husky purr.

Korra had always found his cock fascinating. Not because it was the one that had taken her virginity, but because for other reasons. She had thought this was probably the only one she would be seeing for the rest of her life. Their relationship was doing so well, anyway. The Avatar smiled up at Noatak and kissed his neck, pausing briefly to moan as one of his hands squeezed and teased her right breasts. "I would love to get stuffed. Perhaps we can try a different position against the wall this time?"

"Ah... is that so?" he breathed out in a low husky tone. "Someone's been doing a little bit of homework, I take it?" Noatak asked before lifting Korra by her womanly hips and pressing her back to the right wall of his bedroom, leaving the opening for his girlfriend to loop her legs around his muscular chest. He smirked then and pushed his hips forward, the thick head of his manhood pushing past the wet lips of Korra's hot pussy, pushing slowly and steadily into her depths. He knew she wasn't a virgin anymore, but he didn't want to just ram straight in and risk hurting her.

Indeed, Korra had done some research. Well, asking some of the whores in town discreetly. "The little someone had been doing research, for your information," Korra corrected. The true reason she had done so was to find ways to surprise Noatak. As he lifted her up by her hips, she wrapped her arms around his neck before wrapping her legs around his waist. With a lick of her lips, she felt Noatak push into her waiting pussy. She moaned and gripped his shoulders. This felt much better than on the bed. If anything, this was her new favorite position. She was glad she had asked around town.

"Well variety is the spice of life, as the old saying goes," Noatak replied, before giving out a soft breath of pleasure as the fleshy walls of Korra's womanhood clung tight to his engorged manhood. The bloodbender grinned wickedly and continued forcing inward, and he himself had to admit that he was enjoying the change of pace- gravity pulling Korra down on him was quite the welcome bit of assistance. "Damn..." Noatak grunted, before pressing his muscular chest into the Avatar's soft breasts, their bodies grinding together as he fully sheathed himself in her welcoming pussy.

Korra giggled lightly while scratching his neck. That was one thing she loved about him. Noatak always had something to say. Having an older boyfriend like him was so much better than anything. He always knew how to entertain her and keep her interested. She gasped softly as she was fully hilted inside of him. With a groan, she started to move her hips against his. "This is so much better than the bed," she whispered before moving her head to his neck. She started kissing him and lightly sucking on his skin, wanting to once more leave marks. She loved doing that. He was hers as she was his, after all.

Thank goodness he always wore collars, particularly when he was in his full Amon garb. The last thing he would need were his followers asking him why he had bite marks on his neck. It did of course feel quite good, making him breathe in sharply from the sensation of teeth teasing at his exposed neck. "Korra," he murmured, before seeming to double the efforts of his hips, ramming his fat cock in and out with powerful and steady motions. One hand reached up, lazily undoing the binding of her ponytail so her brunette locks could fan behind her. "You are quite the gorgeous creature..." he murmured.

The main reason why Korra always made sure to leave marks on his neck was just to make him cover his neck up. It was always amusing seeing him come to the apartment with his collar popped up to cover his neck. This time she made sure to leave bite marks all across his neck. It was sort of like revenge for lying to her about his other job. Her breathing momentarily stopped as she moaned from his powerful thrusts. She leaned her head back against the wall, panting in delight and pleasure. "I'm just a creature to you?" The Avatar teased through her moans and pants. It really didn't matter to her that much. As long as he made her feel this good every once in a while, she didn't mind.

"Well, the best kind of creature," the taller and older male replied in the same teasing tone. He had maintained the same steady stream of powerful thrusts going, grinning at every lustful and pleasured noise he managed to wring out of Korra. But soon enough, Noatak couldn't keep himself pent up any longer. Another groan echoed through the room, aided by his girlfriends teasing bites, and soon he wasleft spurting thick jets of jizz into her womb that completely flooded her.

Back
Top Bottom