New Secrets, New Love {MellowYellow and Sweetnothings}

"You're telling me to watch my hands. Such a hypocrite," the Avatar teased. She was actually enjoying taking his pants off. She was wondering what she would find. Most likely how big he was. She pulled the fly down and kept her eyes down to watch his cock spring out. As a result, she licked the top of her lips. A soft blush crept up on her cheeks as he finished undoing the zipper on the back of her dress. She sat up and pulled the rest of it off her body, letting him see her curvy body's modest bust. She leaned in and kissed him, her hand moving to his cock and beginning to stroke him. She was definitely looking forward to losing her virginity to Noatak.

If there was one thing surprising about this Avatar, it was how eager to get into bed she was. Then again she was a teenager, so he suppoed those hormones were helping out considerably. Noatak removed the remainder of his clothing, tossing the articles onto the growing pile on his living room floor. With that he pulled Korra in tight and gripped her left breast, stroking and kneading at the soft flesh while their naked bodies ground together "I am gonna enjoy this..."

There was nothing in the world that was going to stop her from this. Even if Republic City was under attack, she would wait and do this first. That was for certain. She was planning on losing her virginity to Noatak. Even though she just met him, she couldn't think of a better person to lose it to. She smiled at him and kissed his cheek. She moaned while moving her hand down to his cock and starting to stroke him. "Me, too," she murmured. Then she started to rock her hips against his large member.

"Glad to hear it..." A low groan passed his mouth, pulled from his throat as his lover slowly stroked his large cock in her strong han. Sure enough he was as hard as he was going to get, his length rather impressive and almost imposing. Noatak hooked his hands under Korra's backside, and then he slowly began pushing the tip against her pussy "Brace yourself..." he murmured, before giving a small grunt and starting to force his cock in, aiming to tear right through her hymen.

It was obvious Korra was more than ready to lose her virginity to Noatak. This would be an exciting experience for her. Her thumbs brushed over the head of his cock, feeling his shaft harden under her grip. Korra gasped softly as her new lover pulled her up to position his hard member against her pussy. She knew it would hurt the first time, so she did what he said and gripped his arms. She clenched her jaw and whimpered while he started thrusting his cock in slowly. She leaned forward and rested her head on his shoulder, taking steady breaths to bear the upcoming pain.

"Alright... and here we go..." he murmured into her ear, continuing to sink her down his large cock. Most would imagine that if Korra was at the mercy of the feared Equalist like this that he would violate her horribly... but he was always the perfect gentleman even with her it would seem. It helped that he still had his identity hidden. Noatak pushed in deeper, grunting then as his fat cock pushed clean through her hymen, pausing for a moment to let Korra catch her breath.

From her knowledge, Korra knew it was going to hurt the first time. Thankfully, she found out that the pain didn't last very long. It was only there in the beginning until she got used to it. Her hands reached down and gripped his wrists as she was lowered down on his large cock. She groaned in pain, slightly digging her nails into his skin. It hurt as he stretched her walls. Slowly but surely, her body was getting used to him. After he pushed past her hymen, she let out a breath after realizing she didn't breathe. She leaned back and kissed him as she started to move her hips.

He had expected Korra to be a tough enough woman to brush past the pain of losing her virginity, so he wasted no time in pushing deeper and deeper into her hot wet pussy. Noatak gave a languid moan that echoed throughout her hot mouth, spurred on by the lustful sensations of hot wet walls fondling his dick. His hands gripped and groped her breasts roughly, kneading the flsh as he bounced her in his lap.

It wasn't that the pain was unbearable. It was just the surprise of it. She wasn't really expecting it to happen so quick, but she got over it fortunately. She gripped Noatak tightly as she began to buck her hips to match his thrusts. It was feeling so good after the pain left. She moaned loudly in his mouth that were mixed with her cries of pleasure. She loved the way his hands felt on his breasts. She leaned down and kissed his neck roughly, leaving hickeys that would definitely be there tomorrow.

Noatak suddenly sucked the air in through his teeth, a hiss of mingling pain and pleasure when Korra's teeth marked his neck. Damnit... now he was gonna be hearing a high collar tomorrow. His hips continued gaining speed, humping wildly at the Avatar's sopping wet womanhood and filling her insides fully with each inward thrust of his powerful cock. "I'm close..." he purred in her ear, pressure slowly building inside his large cock.

Korra didn't care if she was pushing it. This was exactly what she needed after such a stressful week. Her tongue ran over the mark she left after Noatak sucked in a deep breath. She was a little afraid she had bit too hard, but for all she knew, she knew people did this when they had sex. Her breathing had quickened as he started to gain speed. She let out a moan before arching her back and crying out in pleasure as she came. Her nails dug into his shoulder's slightly. Her inner walls tightened around his cock while she rode out her orgasm.

That bucking sensation, the feeling of his lovers pussy convulsing around his own large cock was what finally shoved Noatak over the edge. A lengthy growl escaped him, and he rammed himself up to the hilt inside her hot and wet womanhood, starting to spurt and spray hot globs of cum into her pussy, completely filling her with his hot goo. "Hah... hah..." He breathed out, slumping back into his couch so they could catch their breath.

This was alot for her to take in. Never in her life would she have thought about doing this with someone like Noatak. She didn't even know if that was his real name. That didn't matter, though. All that was in important was doing this. She kept her head tilted back as he came inside of her. "O-oh..." she groaned softly. She leaned forward and rested her hand on his shoulder, taking deep breaths to recuperate from their activities. "That...was good," she whispered in her ear with a smile. Her fingers ran down his chest lazily, contemplating whether it would be a good idea to probably sleep over.

"Mm... only good? I would've called it great personally," Noatak said, a mild joke as he worked to catch his breath after that burst of pleasure. Well, he just fucked his mortal enemy and came inside her, and she was none the wiser of all this. Glorious. "Did you want to spend the night here? catch some sleep in my bed?" he asked, tickling just under her chin. "I mean, the ferries don't run at this hour, and you look a little too jelly-legged to make it back to the island yourself."

"Ahh. I would've said that, but I can't think straight. It was that great," the Avatar joked softly. Korra couldn't help but reminisce in the fact that she had lost her virginity to someone like Noatak. He seemed like the person who wouldn't leave her after this. She couldn't definitely see this as an ongoing relationship. "I would like to stay here. My legs do feel like jelly, as a matter of fact. I hope you don't mind me staying here," she whispered, moving out his lap slightly. She managed to stand up on her own, holding out her arms for balance. She laughed softly and took his hand.

"Ah, how sweet of you to agree," Noatak replied, smirking slightly as the busty tomboy struggled to keep herself standing upright. He rose up and moved to her side, looping an arm her waist so she could balance better, and with that he started leading her out of the living room to the large bedroom down the hallway. He paused to let Korra crawl onto the mattress, and he was quick to move in behind her, holding her in a loving spooning position. "Night, sweet thing."

The Avatar knew she was going to have to explain to some people why she didn't come back tonight. Then again, Korra was a rebellious teenager. It would be understandable she decided to stay out during the night. Surely she could handle a few extra hours of meditating. She leaned on Noatak as he helped her walk to his bedroom. She smiled softly and got on the mattress, almost purring at the comforting feel it gave her. She sighed softly and snuggled closer into him, enjoying the warmth he gave off. "Good night."

While Noatak didn't want to actually admit it, his relationship with Korra had been going surprisingly well. Several romantic dates, hot sexual sessions and lengthy chats... he felt he knew her rather well now, and he had even let slip a few details of his own past. Still... he had a job to do, even if he didn't feel as confident with it anymore. As he had a long rally to attend to tonight he had made no plans with Korra. He sat in his bedroom at his large mirror, polishing off his white mask before making a move to slid it onto his face.

Nothing could be better than dating Noatak. He was perfect in every aspect. Korra couldn't get enough of him. She thought about him most of the time when she was alone, but she managed to keep her practicing up. It sucked though that every one in a while she had to go off somewhere and fight the Equalists. She hated doing that to him, but he always said he understood she had a job to do. One day, when she was just walking around his house waiting for him to get dressed, she saw a certain book that caught her eye. Specifically one about the Equalists. With her suspicions, she sneaked into his house. He had said he needed to go somewhere, so they didn't have a date tonight. She watched from afar and saw the white mask, the one Amon wore. She gasped softly and covered her mouth. Her boyfriend was Amon.

Under the cover of night he would be well hidden, but he was still a man who liked to be particularly cautious when it came to his second identity. So he was expecting a driver in a private Satomobile to come by at any minute now... and all this time, Noatak had no idea he had been spotted in the act. He finished adjusting his mask and then tossed his hood u to cover his hair, and then he rose up from his desk and walked out of his bedroom.

Many different thoughts ran through her mind. For the better part of two months, Korra had come to trust and love Noatak more than anything. She even loved him on the same level as Naga, and that was pretty high. She felt like she had been stabbed in the back. Her boyfriend was Republic City's worst enemy, and the one who was supposed to protect the city was dating the enemy. "N-Noatak?" She whispered softly as he walked out of his bedroom. "Y-you're A-Amon? B-but how? You...are.." her voice was shaking as she tried to make sense of it. Surprisingly, she wasn't acting like how she thought she would.

He froze up visibly when he heard her voice, turning and glancing at her over his shoulder. What the hell was she doing here?! They didn't have any dates planned, he had specifically told her that he wasn't going to be available... so why had she come to his home? Amon turned, watching her closely through the lenses of his mask... they seemed much more emotional now than they ever had in the past. "Yes... it's me. I've been the man in the mask this whole time." He couldn't even taunt her- he simply said it like a confession.

Korra felt like her heart had been ripped in half. How could he have done this to her? She had trusted him with everything. Was he going using it against her? Was he just using her? The thoughts clouded her mind as she stared at him. This can't be right. It was like he was leading a double life. She felt so stupid for not doing this earlier. She formed a fist, contemplating whether or not to burn him, but she stopped thinking about it when she remembered she's the Avatar. She wasn't sure how to react. "I-I don't know what to do right now. I love you, but I can't love Amon."

Even he seemed unsure how to really react. Physically he was enough to snap her like a twig, and every time they fought he had shown to have far more fighting skill- and even if that wasn't the case, he could stop her fairly easily with Bloodbending... but he wasn't moving, and even he seemed unsure how to act right now. "Originally..." Noatak began, eyeing her closely "I had started seeing you to learn information from you. Now though, I'm not even sure how I feel about all this..."

The emotions were running wild through her body. At first, she felt betrayed. He had used her for his own personal gain. Korra felt like all she had done for him was for nothing. Then, she was angry. How could she have let him use her like that? He was an asshole. Then, she was sympathetic. Maybe he only did it to get by with the money he gained. Plus, they were dating for two months, so he couldn't have been using her. Lastly, it was love. No matter what, she loved him. Slowly, she moved towards him then rested her hands on his chest. "I love you, Noatak, and nothings going to change that. I'm just a little devastated you kept such a huge secret from me."

Back
Top Bottom