Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Proposal Game (Propose to the person above you)

Marry me and you will have all the beautiful lifeless puppets you could ever imagine. The children must serve their purpose, my dearest.

I've never had falafel. Nor have i been married. Would you like to be my first?

Will you marry me? Oh, and I should warn you, I'm currently on a high from my medicine, so please don't be hurt if I change my mind in the morning.

I must inherit my aunts will, marry me, we will split the money in half. And divorce after an hour.

Marry me. Marry me, and you may have my soul. (*Note that offer is only valid in select regions. See nearest bike store for details. Also note that marrying objects may/may not be legal in home country, may need to fly to another country for a valid certificate.)

Marry me and we'll be the next "Thelma and Louise", except.....uh....you'll be "Missy" and I'll be "Bronwyn". :D

Oh dearest Bronwyn, your love radiates through my heart like a thousand burning stars and causes my heart to flutter like the sweetest butterfly. Marry me..

And I might give you the antidote. >.> Maybe.

Buwahahah.

Dearest Snowe marry me and we shall take over Switzerland together! think about it it would be easy, their army only has Swiss army knives and think of all the money! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I've never felt this way before....I can't bear to be apart from you - Not now & not ever. You & I, we belong together = the chemistry between us....marry me, Drake - Say yes, please say yes... :p ^_^

Kiandra_Black said:
So, Immigration is on my tail, I need a husband/wife. Would you like the role? :D

"I've got a nice red, leather collar and leash all with your name on it. Would you honor me in marrying and owning me?"

Oh you sexy, delicious creature.. why don't you let me slide this collar around that sweet neck and get this formality done with.. and to that luxury sweet that awaits.. so w can go crazy in the most primal way imaginable.. mmmmm.. the plans I have for your sweet little body.. whaddya say, sexy girl? Marry me.. please? You know I'll bite. I'm pretty sure you'll bite back.

I have a medical condition that requires me to me in near-constant physical contact with a bee. Marry me to save me, yes?

I'm a doctor. How about I cure you so you can marry me instead?

Back
Top Bottom