Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Proposal Game (Propose to the person above you)

Stryker said:
TakodaVega said:
Ecchi Kunoichi said:
-swoops in and breaks the chain of proposing between the two- Marry me, do it nao! D:<

*does an aerial boob grab and ties her up ~!* Marry me~? OTHERWISE YOU ARE GONNA BE BOTTOM BITCH FOREVA >:D

*Spotdodges.* *grabs* *chaingrabs* *chaingrabs* *chaingrabs* *chaingrabs* *Spikes* Bet youll marry me now. >.>
You! You with the face! Yeah you... You know who you are. But do you know what you're doing? Cuz I know what you're doing. You're marrying me. Meet me at the alter in five, bitch. If not, I unleash the hounds of hell on your alter-fleeing ass.

Listen five years ago I didn't think I'd be marrying someone with exactly your, shall we say, physical attributes. But not everybody gets what they want. Life is a series of compromises. So how about you compromise between your dreams, hopes, fantasies and the crushing cynicism reality instills and marry me. It'll be a lot of fun.

Zombies Galore said:
Listen five years ago I didn't think I'd be marrying someone with exactly your, shall we say, physical attributes. But not everybody gets what they want. Life is a series of compromises. So how about you compromise between your dreams, hopes, fantasies and the crushing cynicism reality instills and marry me. It'll be a lot of fun.

-waves around chocolate- You know you wanna!​

Zombies Galore said:

well you just ask so prettily but you have to wear the wedding dress.

Zalvek said:
I still don't get this thread. .-.;

its easy just propose to the person who posted above you and be crazy with it.

-sails in on pirate ship- "arg i want me some of that booty, merry me arg"

Hey babe, you need a green card and I need a green card and I need someone to get my parents off my back so what say you and I hope a plain down to vagas and get hitched? You guys take off after you're citizenship is finalized right?

Snazzy Trinket said:
01010111011010010110110001101100001000000 111100101101111011101010010000001101101011 000010111001001110010011110010010000001101
1010110010100111111​
Not only are you female, but.... cybernetic? Given the binary, I'd say so... but that's all right. Fully functional works. So, given your logical mind, will you accept my proposition of marriage? I have the papers right here for you to browse, for your neural processors to take in. No doubt you will accept, yes?

Is it me, or does being around you make the tequila I drank more attractive? Let's say we get hitched and you continue all my booze as pretty as the last.

I know that you know that I know that there is knowing of to be known and knows that knowing know is knowing know know but the fact of the matter stilll, is... you know... Will you marry me?

Hey there. I've got some news for you. I've got this book. In this book are the names, phone numbers and addresses of your closest friends and relatives. I sent them all invitations to our wedding. It's tomorrow.

Soooooooo... You comin' or what?

There was a man once... man he was a great man... -insert distant laugh- So! you want to get married?

Hi-de-ho Hep kittens, I'm here to make an honest woman out of ya. What say you and I jump in to the flim-flmmer and fade from this scene. I know of this joint down town it's one swining Frolic pad, we can get all Ginned up and start Gammin’ right past all those old hats and dance the night away and at the end of the night's I'll take you in my arms and we can watch the stars all cozy warm from the hood of my Barouche.

OH MAI~

*ties up and tilts her own fedora, cigarette on her lips* Now I'll tell you how this is going to down~ *straddles his lap and let's out the smoke from her lips* You're gonna marry me, I'm gonna fuck your brains out...then Imma shoot you and make it look like an accident. How does that sound? Hmm?

*Drops a man sized box in front of her all wrapped up in bows~* This one was a pain to get for in exchange I want you to marry meh~ I didn't realize that Mad Hatters were one in a billion in Wonderland.

My life is also ridiculousness and mildly neurotic. With our powers combined we could channel our ridiculousness into our own sitcom. So let's get hitched and make this properly cliche.

Back
Top Bottom