Reclaiming the Heart(The Avengers)-Lady/Moon

Loki smiled as he nuzzled her, hating to see her so upset. he hated it when she cried, simply hated it. "...more like i'm stuck with the likes of you." Loki stated, his eyes narrowed at Sif. "don't think i don't remember the time you tried to drown me." granted, they had been ten... but Loki had never really forgiven her for blatantly trying to kill him just because one of the warriors three had told her to. especially when HE got punished later for blasting her through a wall. "...Midgardian ale?" Loki asked, looking slightly interested as he took a careful sniff before taking a sip, swallowing thickly. "strong." he choked slightly, setting it down, quickly proving that his excuses for not getting drunk where just that, excuses. Loki Leufieson was a lightweight! he carefully handed his drink back to Tony, Thor ducking his head to hide the fact that he was laughing his ass off at his brother.

hydra smiled a little relaxing as she leaned into her mate looking amused as sif huffed."I was ten!4are you ever going to forget that?"sif whined huffing a little before sipping the whiskey her eyes watering."wow..." tony smirked not nearly as kind in hiding that he was laughing as he past loki's drink to hydra,laughing as the sorceress downed the drink giggling the whole time. "lokkki!you're so pretty."hydra muttered nuzzling her mate as she got drunk.oh! It was even worse,because loki was a lightweight,so was hydra, what affected one,effected the other.

Loki narrowed his eyes at her. "i had to scrub the entire horse stables, by hand, alone, for three weeks because you complained that i blasted you. no i won't bloody well let you forget it." he growled, huffing as he looked away from her. he would forgive her, already had of course, but he wasn't going to just let her off the hook. he was the god of chaos after all, he deserved just a little bit of revenge. "...you, my love, are drunk." Loki muttered, looking amused as he wrapped his arm around her to keep her stable in her seat. "and of course i'm pretty." he pointed out. "as beautiful as you are, would you really settle for an ugly mate?" he asked with a sly grin. this was an old dance of words that they had often said to each other. in the bed, and in the bars.

"oh no, I wouldnt do that. The sex would be horrible if I did,amd you'3e quite good at sex."she mused. Jane stared ayt the woman before starting to giggle and getting a huff from hydra."you disagree?you should try having sex with him. He'd put the thunder god to shame."hydra decided.

"...if we keep giving her alcohol will she keep sayoing amusing things?"clint asked looking at loki,red in the face trying to not laugh out loud.

Loki was bright red now and he scowled at Jane. "don't even dare." Loki demanded. he might not hate her, but he sure as hell wasn't about to let her in his bed. nor was he going to let Hydra prove that Loki was better than the god of thunder 'in the sack'. "...yes." Loki complained as he glared at Clint. "so stop giving it to her!" he demanded, making sure the rest of the alcohol was well out of Hydra's reach. "and stop laughing!" Loki demanded, his eyes narrowed. "i will turn you all into ferrets." he grumbled, sulking because they where making fun of him. but... it felt kind of... nice, to be teased. there was no intent to make him hurt, it was almost... fun. he found himself rather enjoying his time... although getting a certain woman to bed later, was going to be a pain in the ass... the last time she'd gotten drunk, that had been literal! she'd bitten him on the ass once he finally got her into bed and was trying to wrestle her shoes off.

jane laughed leaning over to kiss loki'4 cheek."dont worry, I have no desire to find out. You're safe.lshe teased.clint laughed shaking his head a little."well,if you must stop letting her drink...and no you wont. Cause if you did it would upset hydra."tony pointed out before smiling."get her to bed loki,she looks ready to fall over."clint said looking amused at the drunk sorceress.

Loki stared at Hydra with a look of absolute Horror that she had dared touch her lips to his skin. it was enough that Natasha, Steve and Bruce had to fight not to laugh outright at Loki. Frigga was making choking sounds as she struggled not to laugh at her poor poor son. "actually, if i turned you all into ferrets, she'd laugh and ask if she could keep you. though, i would have to abstain from turning my mother or Sif, then she really would get upset... the rest of you are fair game." he admitted with a smirk before he picked Hydra up. "no biting!" he ordered the woman before carrying her upstairs. not looking forward to her morning hangover. she was going to be very, very grumpy.

so, in the morning, he had a light breakfast and hot coffee already ready for her. he himself had already eaten... and woken up everyone in the house by yelling very loudly that it was a BEAUTIFUL morning! he gave them no chance to go back to hangover induced Stupor as he then, very loudly, demanded Jane to make breakfast for all the idiots who had the stupidity to get drunk, and then sleep over in the house that the GOD OF CHAOS lived in. really, one would think the Avengers would be a little more clever than that.

hydrs groaned quietly as she woke,shifting to snuggle further into the blankets."...you're breathing to loudly...and if you have the decency to bring me brakfast,you could serve it naked so I can take a bite out of you,you look good enough to eat."hydra said smiling a little as she turned her head to smile at her mate,though it made her grimace at how very bright the room was with sunligjt.

Loki looked highly amused at his lover. "sorry but i'm not about to parade naked when all the people stayed over last night." Loki admitted wuth a chuckle. "and you already tried to eat me. MUST you bite?" he complained, pouting at her as he rubbed his ass, where she had bitten him, again. "that's the third time in a row now that you've managed to bite me while drunk." he complained, but sounded amused. "i fear i shall have a bruise. now, take your pain medication, and know that i have hidden such delights from the rest of the house." he ordered calmly, gently slipping the two pain killers into her mouth and held the water to her lips. "there, that will help with your headache, and now for a light breakfast to help your sour stomach."

“Hmm, but if you did it would be great amusement, and prove that you are better then anyone else.”Hydra muttered before laughing, smirking at him sleepily. “Its not my fault your ass is so biteable. Its just perfect and begs for teeth marks.”She teased before sighing as she sat up a little as she took the painkillers and water, slumping back into the bed before reaching for the food and starting to eat. “You, are amazing.”she muttered as she ate.

he snorted a little. "i already know i'm better." he pointed out. "and considering you offered up my services to both Natasha AND Jane last night, i think they are well aware that i'm better too." he admitted with a roll of his eyes. "i cannot beleive you tried to whore me out. you even tried to strip me down to prove it! you are never drinking again, i hope you realize that." he grumbled affectionately. "i know i'm amazing, we've covered this already." he teased with a smirk before he glanced at his watch. "excuse me a moment, i must rouse our... guests, from their hangover stupor again." Loki was enjoying himself WAY too much as he ensured that the Coffee Machine no longer worked and that he was insufferably loud. it was worse when a giggling Frigga joined in.

“Oh….well. I am sure they are jealous now.”Hydra said burying her face into the pillow blushing hard as she shifted to snuggle against him. “And you would have enjoyed it. well maybe not, but it would have been funny.”She muttered blushing and embarrassed at having put the man on the spot before laughing quietly as he left.

“Thorrr…I’m going to kill him. Shut him the hell up.”Tony groaned from the couch, kicking his foot absently against the thunder god’s leg as he buried his head under a pillow. “Just because his girl was to drunk to have sex, doesn’t mean we should be punished.”He whined.

he chuckled a little. "i certainly would not have! the last thing i want is to be naked in front of THAT group! particularly my mother and brother!" he teased with a grin before he skipped out to cause more misery.

Thor groaned from where he was laying on the floor. "it's impossible to stop him. i've tried." Thor grumbled. "he just get's louder if we do that... why don't you have those pain pills? i'm dying..." Thor complained as Loki cackled and started banging cupboards as he 'looked for something to eat.' never mind that he had an entire bowl of chopped fruit for himself. "UP UP! it's a WONDERFUL DAY! everyone UP!!!" there where three loud bangs that had not come from Loki and a sharp squeal of fright. "You tried to shoot me!" Loki shrieked and Natasha glared at him, smoking gun in her hand... filled with blanks of course. she'd never fire a live gun in a house full of people... well, unless she wanted them dead. "if you don't stop yelling and making noise i WILL shoot you!" Natasha snarled and Loki whimpered and fled. not in the least bit afraid, but he knew Natasha would feel bad for it later. he slipped into his room with Hydra, snickering. "aaah that was fun. and how are you feeling now? headache gone?"

Clint snickered from where he was feeling pretty good near the window, he was one of those people that could drink enough to drown a horse, and still feel amazing in the morning.”You’re going to feel bad if you shoot him, nat.”the assassin snickered a little before getting up to get his own breakfast, quietly. “See, clint’s civilized. He’s being quiet.”Tony groaned as he rolled over and went in search of pain killers for himself.

“I’m good.Better now that I’ve eaten.”She said smiling at the other, smirking a little, rolling her eyes. “You look pleased with yourself. Whatever did you do?”She teased leaning over to kiss him as he sat down next to her.

Natasha snorted a little as she waved the gun. "nothing but blanks." she informed the rest of the group before she chucked it at Tony. "why did you insist that we drink?! what the hell is wrong with you?" she demanded of the man of iron, Thor groaning as he tried to burrow more into his borrowed blankets and pillows. as expected, there wasn't a single painkiller in the house. oh there where bottles of it, but they where filled with skittles, or pebbles, or sand. Loki was really enjoying himself.

"oh, i told you what i did. i hid all the painkillers." he stated with a smirk. "and filled the bottles with various substances so they KNOW it was me." he admitted with a grin. "really, they should have known better than to get drunk with a trickster on the loose." he pointed out with a chuckle as he kissed her happily. "i find it a very odd sensation to enjoy being around people." he admitted suddenly. "but i did... enjoy it i mean. the party last night." he admitted with a smile. "freinds is a new, but pleasant concept."

“It was a celebration!Drinking is expected.”Tony said snickering, looking amused before scowling as he walked back into the living room, “Thor, I’m going to kill him. May I?”He asked tilting his head a little. Clint snickered looking amused as he walked back into the living room carrying plates of food and water, crouching down next to thor and Natasha.”here. Eat and drink some. It’ll help.”

Hydra’s eyes widened at that, giggling. ‘That’s mean.”She said looking amused though pleased with the idea of him tricking people. She got the feeling that his pranks hadn’t been harmless in recent years, it was good to see him be like this. Kissing him back before smiling, blushing a little.”Good.I wanted you to.”she said relaxing as she realized that he wasn’t upset with her for making him come to the party. “WE’ll have to do it again…though I don’t think they’ll be drinking again any time soon.”

Natasha snorted a little. "Loki and Frigga didn't drink." Natasha pointed out, well aware that the Queen of the Aeser was very much amused by all of them. "no you may not kill him." Frigga interrupted with a sniff. "this is his house after all, it would be rude." she pointed out with a grin. she was the only one who'd gotten a bed last night. and was also the only one, other than Loki, who hadn't had a drink. so she had every right to be amused.

Loki smirked a little. "no it's not. they are the one's who got drunk, it's not my fault that they didn't come prepared." after all, Clint was smart enough to bring his own painkillers. granted Loki had banished all but two of them, meaning only Clint got to use them... he'd probobly give them to Natasha though. "i suppose if we must." he stated with a sigh. "i don't want these people coming in and out of here as they please though!" he complained. "this isn't stark tower and i refuse to let them in as they please." he stated with a fake little sulk.

“Yes, well loki had to suffer his girlfriend drinking, and trying to whore him out. That’s enough punishment for anyone.”Jane groaned as she shifted, snuggling against thor and taking a glass of water from clint. “Finnnee.”Tony whined as he collapsed back onto the couch, trying to relieve the pounding in his head.”Here. Sip and take Natasha.”Clint muttered handing the assassin the painkillers as he settled down on the floor to eat.

“That’s just mean.”She said rolling her eyes amused because she found her mate amusing. Shifting to snuggle against him she sighed quietly.”Fine. We will tell them they have to listen to our rules for visiting.”She said smiling at him, gently stroking his hair out of his face, letting him sulk.”what do you want to do today?”

Frigga snickered at that. "i WAS amusing wasn't it? she nearly had his shirt off." she admitted with another snicker as Natasha giggled before groaning as something was popped into her mouth. she obediently swallowed it, and the water and scowled at the wall. "i officially hate alcohol." she groaned. "and i hate stark too."

he smirked a little. "i am mean." he pointed out before he pondered. "lets convince Tony that he slept with thor last night and is now pregnant with Thor's bastard baby." he decided with an impish grin. "or we could do the movies thing again, they have movies for inside of houses. i think they have one here." he admitted as he stretched out on the bed with a happy groan.

“That was pretty amusing. Who knew he was that muscular under those shirts of his.”Jane mused snickering a little because she loved teasing thor, and the muscular man was just so very…obviously well built compared to loki. Clint snickered as she scowled, sitting back on his heels. “I think you can all agree you hate stark. Though you might consider hating hydra to, since I’m sure she also has painkillers.”Clint snorted looking amused.”Shut up, hawk. You’re way sober.”Tony whined.

“Ohhh I like that. We should.And convince Natasha she slept with clint. Those two just need to have sex.”The sorceress said nodding at the idea before laughing nodding. “WE could watch movies with the others, AND convince everyone they had sex with the others. It would be very amusing.”She said leaning over to kiss her happy lover, running her fingers through her tangled hair.

Thor groaned a little. "Loki trained the same as all of us, he's just very slender." Thor grumbled. "he WAS a runt, after all." he pointed out. "even compared to the Aeser..." he admitted with a shake of his head. "besides, how could anyone hate Hydra? she's too sweet and innocent." he grumbled, Frigga snickering as most of the room agreed. "and i agree... the hawk is far too happy."

Loki smirked. "we shall have to get the captain to think he slept with the Green Doctor then." he decided with a snicker. "no! wait, Captain with Sif, and the Green Doctor enjoyed a threesome with my brother and Iron Brains." he decided. "much more traumatic that way." he putted happily as he kissed his lover. "i missed playing innocent pranks with you." he admitted with a smile.

“Yes, that will be amusing.”She snickered kissing him slowly before pushing up out of the bed. “I wish I remembered some of the ones we used to do.But this is fun.”She said smiling slightly sadly before she headed for the door.
“Its not my fault I don’t get a hangover.”Clint said making a face. “Well, orgasms do wonders for hangover headaches. I’m actually fairly amazed any of you have hangovers truly.”Hydra said looking amused as she walked into the living room looking them over, smirking slightly as clint paled a little. “What?None of you remember turning my living room into a orgy?Now that’s just depressing.”

he grinned at her. "i'll tell you all about them, and we can enjoy them all over again." he promised giving her another kiss before snickering as he walked into the room. "yes, you made quite the mess. it was a pain in the ass to get you all cleaned up, dressed, and in separate bedding, even with magic!" he complained. "so that is why you are being punished." he stated with a sniff. "you got laid in MY house when my lover was too drunk to fuck, and you didn't even have the decency to be QUIET about it!" he complained, pointing at Tony. "and you where the worst! i realize my brother has an impressive weapon, but you did not need to scream it to the world while said weapon was rearranging your insides." Frigga had her head buried in her hands, she looked mortified... though Loki knew she was fighting not to laugh. "you've probably traumatized my poor mother!" Loki complained before he paused, looking puzzled at Tony. "...i didn't know human males could get pregnant..."

Tony paled looking up at the godling, for once at a loss for words before looking over at thor, before shaking his head. “No…certainly I didn’t…”he said looking shaken and flushed, before flushing. “What?”He sputtered as both magicans looked at him. “Ohhh…this will be interesting. A human/asgardian child. Most interesting.”Hydra mused before looking at clint and Natasha, “And you two at least had the decency to stumble to a bedroom, though it was still unbearably loud.”She complained, mentally snickering as she looked at frigga, because she knew the woman knew what happened, “And sif!I know thor’s amazing, but did you have to have a threesome. It was disturbing.”

"yes, you certainly did..." Loki stated, huffy and annoyed. Thor was just sitting there, stock still and MORTIFIED. Sif probobly wasn't much better. "i... i impregnated the Man of iron!? i'm sorry Friend Tony! i didn't know you could get pregnant!" Thor wailed. Natasha immidiatly went bright red and Loki looked at Bruce Banner and the Captain. "...just... wrong." he complained and the Captain wondered what exactly he had done to garner THAT response! particularly from someone who had been fucked by a horse! "THREESOME!?" Thor demanded, looking even MORE horrified and he groaned, buried his head in his hands much as his mother had, and simply refused to listen anymore. "well, at least i had sex with someone i like..." Natasha muttered, shaking her head. "i could have done worse." she admitted with a grin as she examined Loki. "much worse." "shut up you mewling..." he paused, glanced at his mother and coughed to cover up his near curse, which would have had him being beaten up by his mother. "cat."

Back
Top Bottom