The Ferret and The Weasel (Lia & Aislashu)

He would deny it ever happened, but when he was lifted over the redhead's shoulder, Draco gave a squeak of surprise, followed by a throaty moan when his arse was smacked. He had nothing to hold onto, and had to trust that the Gryffindor wouldn't drop him. Did he trust him? In one way, he almost regretted speaking those words, because now he had time to think about everything he should have thought about before going this far.

As they came to the main hallways, Draco squirmed a little. "Put me down. If we run into Severus or McGonagall they're going to think the worst of it." A voice at the back of his head, though, told Draco that he really didn't want to be let down, and he pondered that a bit.

Ron laughed at the squeak, but hell if that moan didn't catch his attention. He kept his arm around the back of the boy's knees, and his hand came up, smacking across the bottom of that upraised ass again to see if he could get the same reaction. When they came to the main halls, he, too, pondered putting Draco down, but it was a fleeting thought that he quickly dismissed.

"Well, you're not exactly cursing and fighting to get down, Malfoy...so they might just be curious. And I'll tell them I'm carrying you back to the room to shag you bleedin' senseless."

He turned his head a bit, faced with Draco's hip, then reached up, tugging the boy's pants down and shirt up just enough to show and expanse of pale flesh, then...he bit it, smirking softly before he started walking again.

He wasn't really sure what he was reacting to. The smack sent waves of lust throughout his entire body and made his cock twitch and throb. The words made him shudder with the mental images, and the bite pressed his hips forward on their own accord. Despite not knowing, soft whimpers and groans escaped past his lips as they walked, Draco simply no longer caring who they ran into, so long as the Gryffindor's large, strong hands and wicked mouth continued to touch him.

Ron loved the noises Draco made. The fact that Draco didn't protest. The feel of the blond's erection rubbing into his shoulder. How they made it to the dorm without being seen, Ron didn't know or care. He barked the password and stepped inside, ignoring the odd look given them by the Baron, or the tittering sounds from the other portrait in the room. Ron turned his head to bite at the boy's bared hip again, digging his teeth into the pale flesh and sucking firmly, drawing back and grinning at the bruising mark left behind.

He took a step towards the bed and stopped, remembering how freaked Draco could be. He turned instead towards the plush, soft furry rug on the floor in front of the fireplace, swinging Draco around off his shoulder in a quick motion, catching the boy in a bridal carry in his arms before he knelt down, laying Draco on the rug and straddling the thinner blond, leaning down to kiss him almost roughly.

The sucking combined with the teeth on the sensitive flesh of his hip had Draco seeing stars. He ignored now the soft gasps and whimpers and groans that were escaping past his lips without his consent, and instead just went with it. He felt too good to stop and over-analyze. The blond hadn't thought about the bed before he felt Ron heading for it. The panic began to well up in his chest, but before it could, he was laid on the floor and his mouth was occupied once again. Draco's hands fisted the shirt that the redhead was wearing and pulled down sharply, so that he was now lying flush on top of him. Arms went back around the strong waist and hands returned to the wonderful arse, this time slipping beneath all layers of fabric before grabbing and squeezing, pulling hips more tightly together.

Ron's heavier body pressed down over Draco's sleek Seeker's form, kissing the boy roughly and passionately. His tongue pushed into Draco's mouth and Ron showed off its length by licking into the boy's throat, his hips rolling and grinding down over Draco's, clenching his taut mounds beneath the boy's hands. Ron broke the kiss with an eager moan, sitting up again just a bit, putting more pressure down on the crotch beneath him. His hands slid up and his fingers curled into the neckline of Draco's top, muscles flexing just before he suddenly tore it down the middle.

He didn't have the patience right now to take it off normally. A soft sound escaped him when Draco's chest and stomach were bared to him, and he inhaled sharply, resting his hands on the rug on either side of Draco's body. He worked on catching his breath from the intense kissing and emotions going through him, and simply admired the boy laying beneath him for now.

Under any sort of normal circumstances, Draco would have thrown a fit about his shirt being shredded. But the show of power that the act gave off only served to make him impossibly harder. The blond wanted to give the same treatment to the shirt that the redhead above him was wearing, but didn't think he could. Not only did his position of being pinned to the ground have him at a disadvantage, but the lust that was rushing through him left his limbs feeling tingly and barely under his control. Instead, Draco slid his hands up Ron's sides, the shirt pooling at his wrists as he pulled up and then, finally, yanked it over his head.

He groaned, hands exploring the broad chest and flat stomach before him. Fingers darted out and tweaked a nipple, lust darkened grey eyes watching for a reaction.

"Dray..." Ron let out a sharp gasp when a nipple was tweaked, pecs flexing and the nipple hardening under the blond's touch. Ron's hands caught Draco's wrists then, pushing them down against the furry rug over the boy's head.

He leaned down, swiping his tongue over one of Draco's underarms, tilting his head and biting into the tender flesh, sucking it lightly before he moved, clamping his lips around one of the boy's pink nipples. He sucked it firmly, biting and tugging it with his teeth as his tongue played over it, giving a little growl around it as he turned his eyes up to watch Draco's reaction.

"Fuck!"

Draco's back arched, pressing his chest up towards the redhead's mouth. It didn't seem to matter where he was touched, Draco reacted without thought. The blond wriggled his wrists out of Ron's grip, but only moved his arms down slightly and laced their fingers together. He didn't mind that he was pinned, just that his wrists were sensitive. He moaned as teeth found the sensitive nub, breathing heavily as he was pleasurably tortured.

"Naked... Want you naked..." The words were barely breaths, because he couldn't catch his long enough to speak properly, but he had a feeling that the other wizard really didn't mind. Once more he tugged his hands until they were free, then threaded his fingers through the thick, red hair to guide lips to his. The blond kissed Weasley roughly, hands skimming their way down over shoulders and arms, chest and stomach and sides until they got to the waistband of his jeans and fumbled with the button and zip.

"Plan on it," Ron murmured in response to Draco's curse.

Ron didn't insist on pinning the boy down, letting those hands free. He squeezed them in return, then let Draco free his hands once again, returning the boy's rough kiss. He sucked and bit at Draco's lips, licking into the boy's mouth, arching when he felt those fingers at his pants. He shifted up on his knees to raise himself off of Draco's body, his own hands moving to the other teen's pants and undoing them, yanking them open and breaking the zipper before pulling them down Draco's long legs along with the boy's underwear.

The power behind the tearing off his clothes nearly undid Draco all together. He lifted his hips so that they could be removed completely and then returned to his task of getting the redhead just as naked. With a little work, the jeans and boxers were tossed aside, and the blond groaned. The sight of Ron's hard, leaking cock was gorgeous. Hands reached out and wrapped around it, stroking with strong, sure strokes while grey eyes were captivated with the sight. His own hips flexed up, pale, cut cock rubbing against the wider one in his hand.

Once Ron was nude, he spread Draco's legs and knelt between them, groaning when that hand grasped his long, thick cock, giving it firm strokes. He rocked his hips, his sexy, slightly veiny and even freckled cock throbbing, the head just peeking from the foreskin, leaking pre. His own larger hand grasped Draco's slender cock, giving it a few strokes and stroking the thumb over the head, leaning down to kiss Draco once more.

"I usually use my wand for lube," he murmured. "Do we have any at all in here?" he said raggedly. He wanted to fuck Draco so badly, but far as he knew they had nothing to use to ease the entrance.

Draco whimpered as his cock was stroked, hips lifting off the ground. He could barely think with the redhead's large hand wrapped around him, and it took several seconds for his head to make sense of the question and formulate some sort of coherent answer. "My trunk... The back compartment..." It wasn't that he'd planned on needing it this week, but he always kept a small pot of homemade lube in his trunk; there was nowhere else to keep it. The blond's free hand gazed feather light touches over Ron's body, anywhere he could reach, nails grazing over sensitive nipples.

Ron rocked his hips, nodding at the answer. He leaned in, kissing Draco's lips, jaw, cheeks, moaning as he fucked to the boy's hand, arching to the other touches. He gave that sexy cock a few more strokes before reluctantly pulling away. He got up, heading to Draco's trunk and opening it, rummaging quickly through it and throwing things out of the way until he managed to find the lube.

He opened the tube, stroking some over his cock, coating it as he walked back to Draco and knelt between the blond's legs.

"Pull your legs back for me, Dray...show me your hole..show yourself off for me..."

"Gods yes..." Weasley could probably have read from the Divination text book at that point and sent shockwaves to his cock. The fact that the words were pillow talk just intensified it ten fold. Draco lifted his legs and held them to his chest, glad for the flexibility training he did as a seeker. He felt open and exposed and vulnerable and like a whore all at the same time, and loved everything about it. The Slytherin rocked his hips slightly, dragging his now spread-arse over Ron's lubed prick. "I want you to fuck me... Fill me... Make me scream..." Words simply spewed from Draco's mouth now without filter. So long as the redhead put his prick to good use, Draco cared about nothing else.

"I bet you put this pink hole to good use, don't you Dray?" he murmured, sliding his lubed cock along Draco's crack, eying the exposed ass eagerly. He smacked his cockhead against the boy's pucker, arching his hips and pressing against Draco's opening, dipping the tip inside before drawing back out, feeling how tight Draco was, watching the hole react to the intrusion and retreat.

Draco was simply a pile of goo for Ron to shape and mold at his will by that point. The blond whimpered, gasping as he was breached and whining when the redhead pulled away once more. "Yes..." Reaching down, two slim fingers breached his body. He moaned, fucking himself on them slowly. "Come on, Weasley, and fuck me." He was running out of patience, and his cock was so hard that it ached. Draco wanted to feel a different kind of burn. "Maybe if you do, I'll let you watch me sometime." He scissored his fingers, opening his arse a bit wider for the Gryffindor's benefit before sinking them further into his body.

"Dirty Slytherin slut," Ron let out a low growl, almost glaring down at the blond. "Why would I want to watch that?"

When Draco's fingers sank into that hole again, he chose to breach the blond as well, pushing his cock in firmly alongside those fingers. He continued his thrust, driving himself deeply into Draco's ass, sinking every inch into the boy's hole. His cock throbbed hard, buried deeply in that pale ass.

"Is that what a Slytherin party is, Malfoy? Everyone having a go at your pretty little arse?" he pulled out, slamming back in roughly.

Crying out, Draco's hips thrust up to impale himself further onto the thick cock that was invading him. He opened his mouth to answer, just as hips snapped forward and all he was able to give was a long whine of satisfaction and pleasure. "More," he whined, shifting while attempting to find a way to be fuller, fucked harder, faster, anything. The words about the parties sunk in, and Draco was happy to play along. Whatever got him fucked at this point. "Yes... Taking turns... Two at once... All night while I beg for it..." he asked, watching the redhead, grey eyes sparkling with lust. Reaching out, he hooked his hand around the redhead's waist and tugged forward until Ron's body was holding his legs to his chest. Draco kissed him roughly, giving sharp nips to his bottom lip. "Put that big cock to work... Fuck me, Ron..." Mouths mashed back together, Draco's hips flexing upwards.

Ron growled at the words. Disgusted yet turned on. It made him fuck the blond beneath him harder. He pulled out and forced himself back in roughly, thick cock stroking over the blond's prostate. He kissed and nipped back, harder, catching Draco's bottom lip between his teeth and even drawing blood from it as he pounded into the blond beneath him.

"And why would I want to watch that? Watch people use what should be fucking mine, Malfoy? I..." he pulled out, slamming back in hard as he could, "don't like..." he did it again, "to..." once more, "SHARE!"

He drove back in hard as he could, jarring Draco's body over the rug, curling his fingers in the blond's hair roughly and yanking the boy's lips back to his own.

Draco was beyond words at that point. Incoherent noises spilled out of him, and all he could do was hope that they were encouraging the other wizard to keep doing what he was doing. The blond dropped his legs slightly, only to wrap them securely around Weasley's trim waist while his hands moved from the broad back to freckled chest, fingers seeking. When he found the redhead's nipples, instinct guided Draco to pinch and twist and pull, before the pads of his thumbs soothed over the hardened nubs. He wasn't used to being so manhandled, and yet the blond found his back arching much sooner than was normal for him, cock exploding, completely untouched.

The noises made him fuck harder, faster into the pale ass beneath him. His nipples hardened at the teasing, a loud groan escaping his lips as his back arched, pushing them against Draco's hands. He moved his hands down to the blond's slender waist, holding on to the boy's hips as he drove into that tight hole, moving Draco's body to meet his thrusts. As Draco released, feeling the boy's ass convulse around him, he let out a loud cry, driving in roughly and shooting his own load deeply into Drao's body, gasping out and panting hard.

Breathing hard, Draco's eyes closed while he tried to catch his breath. It had been quite some time since he'd had an orgasm so intense, and he knew he was going to be sore tomorrow. At that moment, though, it hardly mattered. The blond winced slightly, reaching down to take the larger hands from his hips, though he made no move to distance himself in any other way for several more minutes. Finally, with his heart not trying to jump out of his chest, Draco looked up at the redhead above him. "Shower. I definitely need a shower."

Ron's body was glistening with sweat, and he, too, was breathing hard, trying to catch his breath. He settled back on his heels when his hands were moved, licking his lips and looking down at Draco. He stroked those thighs around his waist, then leaned down, pressing his lips to the blond's gently.

"Me, too. Together, then?" he murmured, grinning a bit.

Nodding, Draco returned the sweet kiss as he sat up, pushing against the redhead's chest so that he backed up and gave him some room. As he came to a full seat, Draco winced slightly and knew he'd be sore in the morning, even with the help of the pain potion he had in his trunk. For now though... The blond stood, pulling Weasley with him and staring openly at the keeper's body. Only after looking his fill did Draco turn towards the bathroom, entering and starting the taps to bring the water to the perfect temperature. "I wonder how Severus will like the portrait's report to him tonight..." he mused aloud.

Back
Top Bottom