Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Lady in Waiting (Lady Bloody Ava & Greeneyed23)

"Yes Your Grace. David wanted to seize the hot bowl there of eggs. I refused. He was not pleased. And grew most upset. I continued to tell him it was unwise. He has at least calmed down. And hopefully accepted my judgement."

Alyssa was full of mischief, but also already trained to obey both of her parents.

David had a deep stubborn streak that Tia tended to combat head on. His father spoke soft and smoothly to make his points.

Rallon stole Alyssa from her mother, and engaged her in a game of spoons, stealing Rose's spoons as well.

Alyssa loved this game.

Daddy took all the spoons and turned them upside down.

Then he would move them around as she tried to guess which one had whatever she had to find.

This time it was a small grape.

She gurgled, then watched as the spoons darted hither and thither, there and gone, then stopped, all three still.

Alyssa cooed and patted one.

No grape.

She squealed as he showed her where it actually was.

And then began to mix again.

This also had young david completely entranced.

Then Alyssa chose again. And his time she got the grape. Which she promptly ate while he father crowed about cleverness.

David made a noise and Rallon arranged the game for him, with another grape.

And the spoons flashed.

David guessed. He missed.

But giggled as he was shown the right one and the spoons began to dance again.

He guessed, missed.

But he squealed in delight as he saw where the grape was. Then the dance began again. And this time he got it.

Everyone clapped for him as he ate his grape.

Then Alyssa called for her father to play some more. "Alright. But only one more."

She cooed and the spoons began to dance.

Rose watched as Rallon played spoons with their daughter.

The girl was as smart as her spirit was fiery and it was a memory that she would never forget.

Seeing David get interested in the game had both Fisher and Rose watching with interest.

There was unanimous applause at David's success and the little one bounced with glee while having his hands.

Alyssa wanted more fun with her dad and the games began once more.

Tia emerged with a plate of steamy fresh omelets. These were not the usual omelets found in the kingdom, but Rose recalled seeing these omelets being made by a regular visiting merchant in town that seemed to have a lot in common with Tia.

They were rich red from the tomatoes used in the omelet.

"Oh Tia...." Rose eyed the plate until it was placed upon the table amongst the rest of the foods prepared.

"I hope everyone is hungry because you are all in for a treat," Fisher stood from his seat with David in one hand, pulled his wife to close the distance between the two, and indulged in a kiss before pulling out his wife's chair so that she could sit.

Rose snagged their daughter as food was being placed on plates.

There was a delicious milk tea that Rose always loved to treat herself to ever since Tia made it the first time.

Alyssa grew to love eggs and it was an easy dish. It probably also had something to do with how she love the feeling of the eggs squishing in her hands.

"Oh, this is a treat indeed!" Rose was as happy as a child with a new toy.

"I plan on training with my birthday gifts today so this is a lovely start to the day."

Fisher arched a brow. "The blades and bow?"

Rallon nodded. "Anything she wishes. Alyssa will of course be in my papoose during practice to cheer on her mother. For sparring I will want both of you. And your four best knights Fisher."

"Yes my lord. My lord perhaps-"

"She will be taught expertly and to fight expertly. So she will face genuine challenges. Anyone who takes it easy on her and thus weakens her answers to me."

Fisher nodded. "Yes my lord."

"Good man. These are marvelous Tia. Just remember be careful of tomatoes at home."

Tia nodded shaking her head. "Always so difficult with new things the English."

Rallon shrugged. "They are very solid people. Takes them awhile to recognize something is new."

Tia laughed nodding.

"Also I want your best dagger work against Rose."

"Master....My Lord, she-"

"I didn't say attack at full speed from the start. But she needs to see a skillful blade dancer. Hand changes and all."

She bowed her head. "As you wish."

He laughed now. "Relax. I am not throwing her off a cliff. She will practice under my eye, and then when she has a good handle and understanding she will then spar so she can see the practical methods of use. At slow speeds to start. And no Rose that is not negotiable. Tia's blades are as quick as Cynthia protecting Alyssa. Or her pups. You will see her speed as your own progresses. I want you well trained. Not cut to peices."

He chuckled. "Though the lot of you are in for a surprise in my bride. There are reasons the idiots never quite dared attack her openly."

Fisher arched his brow, but Rallon said no more, but hia faith in Rose was clear.

Alyssa cooed for her mother and kept trying to snag some egg.

Rose was taking a sample of everything onto her plate as she did not want to miss out on anything.

She was going to need fuel to do her training and she had to be prepared.

It was sweet to hear the concern in Fisher's voice.

She couldn't blame him, he was like a brother to her and always protected her.

Rose's eyes were torn between her plate and their daughter who was extra loving with the eggs.

At the mention of Tia giving her best dagger work, Rose's eyes lit up like a cloudless full moon night.

Daggers were her favorite weapon of them all.

"Tia it would be an honor to learn from you." How could one deny such genuine glee and excitement?

When all seemed to be settled she was on the verge of arguing that they should give them her all when he cut off all negotiations.

He always had her best interests at heart and she could think of a reason or two as to why, but it had been worth a try.

The Duchess ate and drank and shared just how excited she was.

It was explained why daggers were her favorite and that was because she found the beautiful.

Not beautiful to look at, but wielding them was art itself.

Her next was the bow and she was fairly proficient with that. It was easy enough for her, but the bow and sword divine challenges for her with so much more to learn.

"I'm ready!" Rose sat up and looked around with an empty plate. Her gifts were brought to the veranda and Rose wasted no time opening the case with the daggers and admiring them.

"Hold on you."

Rallon first drew Alyssa's chair out so she could see but also stayed shaded. And shifted the dogs nearby.

Then he shut the case. "First, before any training of any kind, we stretch."

He took her hands and lead her onto the small field by the pavilion, followed by Fisher and Tia.

And he lead them all through a series of stretches that seemed odd at first, but limbered her up wonderfully. And revealed how flexible Tia was, as she stood on one leg, the other easily tucked behind her head.

And Rallom startled Fisher and his bride by doing the full splits.

Then he allowed her to collect her practice blades. And he and Tia began to show her the proper grips.

A upper grip, like one held a candle was for upward stabs, sweeping deflections, and good for hand and grip changes.

A lower grip, the blade now aimed at the floor was more versatile and allowed for more dynamic control. For stabs, slashes, blocks, deflections, and also made it harder to be disarmed. And if in need one could use the forearm to help guide or control the blade as to opposed to the opposite.

There were other grips, which they also taught her, as well as the changes and and hand switches.

Tia seemed to make her own dance for these, the blades rolling over her shoulders into her hands, or vanishing completely then suddenly reemerging.

Tia showrd her how she used her clothing, body and even hair to achieve these results.

And promised her lady she would get there.

Rallom agreed, making sure she had her grips and stance perfect 10 times each before he let her move on.

Her reward for each was a kiss.

Then Tia taught her a battle form. An intricate dance of blocks, deflections, dodges, and numerous attacks.

Rallon let her watch twice, then had her began to follow the slow moving Tia herself.

"You are progressing magnificently my love. Be patient and focus."

Before she could pull anything from the case, her husband's voice stopped her in her tracks and she looked over her shoulder as he began placing their daughter in her chair.

"You... are right," there was no surprise in her voice.

There was a sheepish smile on her face as he led her to a nearby field where they stretched.

Openly she voiced how impressed she was with Tia's flexibility.

There was a cheer from her as he showed off just how flexible he was.

Getting a feel for the handles in her hands in various ways.

Tia had shown her just what talent she had for the blades and Rose was in absolute awe and a sponge to learn the ways.

Stubborn and persistent were the two words that many people would not use for their lady, but those that knew her well would laugh and how true those words were.

Rallon knew her better than anyone else.

Kisses were the perfect reward and only fueled her determination.

When Tia took the reigns and showed her a battle form, the Duchess watched with rapt attention.

She took her time and accepted any correction to her form.

The day was nice. There was a breeze and yet she got excited at the heat flushing her skin.

She was not afraid of sweat and a hard day's work. If she had a chance, she would continue to work like this throughout the day.

The cheers of the children were a delight. Both David and Alyssa seemed very impressed.

Rallon had every intention of letting her work.

But he also made her take breaks. And made sure by presenting a gooing Alyssa, who always clamped eagerly onto her mother at any chance.

During these Rallon, Fisher, and Tia would discuss what to teach her next.

They were avoiding movements and styles that she could not achieve.

And Rallon always explained why.

Such as a Persian knife fighting style. Rallon took a knife and showed her the style of attack used.

It was clearly not suit to her daggers, and worse it required much more reach and weight than she had.

But Tia and Rallon did lure her with another Persian style which focused on her quickness, speed and fast feet.

And an italian style that used her dancing background. A French style that complemented this. And so on.

Rallon, Tia, Fisher, the kids and the wolves all watched curiously as she worked and practiced. The three combat teachers looking for flaws or imperfections, nudging her to do things correctly, Rallon maintaining her reward system with many kisses and other signs of hia affectionate approval.

"Very nicely done my darling."

Their daughter had endless possibilities and Rose was excited about the future.

Rose was interested in any styles that would suit her daggers and understood why some styles were not suitable.

Plenty of water was drunk and a diaper was changed. Snacks were enjoyed before continuing on.

Sweat dripped from her brow and down the curve of her neck.

The hue of her clothes got darker due to the saturation from sweat.

"A good bath or a dip in the lake is much needed after this."

Loose hairs that were not captured in the form of a ponytail clung to her like a second skin.

Breasts rose and fell with each breath as a bead of sweat traveled down and disappeared into the valley of her bosom.

She would be very grateful for the stretching as she would surely be sorer than she would be the next day.

Despite the hard work, sweating, and the need for a break... her smile rivaled the glow about her.

Around noon Rallon suddenly turned, grabbed her, put her daggers on a chair, and carried her to the lake.

And tossed her in.

Then dove in after her.

He pulled her under for some kissing before she could swim away, and extricated her from her top layer of clothing.

When they came up Tia and Fisher, changed were bringing in an excited David and Alyssa.

Alyssa gabbled and reached for her mother excitedly, while Rallon floated holding Rose up, his arms about her possessively.

When tia drew near Rallon lightly splashed Alyssa. "Eww. Get it away. We do not know this hideous creature."

Alyssa exploded with laughter, and Tia snorted, putting the girl on her mother's lap.

Alyssa instantly began trying to imitate her father.

Rallon muttered darkly, another sound the little angel found very funny, smiled, and began to show her how he had done it.

Alyssa practiced and soon had a smaller version. Which she used to first splash her father, gurgle, then splash her mother before cooing and lay on Rose's chest.

Rallon had them in the shadow of the tree so the water had them cooled but not cold, without the sun in their eyes.

He also had a very erect reaction presses into her booty, but only they knew about that. Even in cold water his hunger for her was undeniable.

Rose was caught off guard when her husband placed her daggers aside and hoisted her in his arms.

She saw the lake as they approached and had an idea as to what he was going to do.

Try as she might to cling to him like a second skin, she went flying with a laugh before disappearing beneath the water with a splash.

She emerged to see her husband jumping in and she was ensnared in his clutches and pulled into the col depths for a kiss.

This time away was a wonderful idea.

The weight of her soaked outer layer being pulled off and set aside was a literal weight off of her shoulders.

When the duo resurfaced, she found herself in her favorite place and that was in his grasp.

She reached out for their daughter as Rallon made their little one laugh.

It was absolutely adorable how she tried to imitate her father.

No matter how similar she looked also much like her mother, she was her father's daughter through and through.

She felt his reaction pressed against her and while their daughter rest against her, she rest against her husband in the comfort of the shade.

Tia, Fisher, and David were an adorable sight.

David was lively and enamored with his mom just as much as Fisher was and he found his dad to be hilarious for reasons only he knew.

The feeling of Rallon pressed into her with his arousal despite the temperature of the water caused her to lightly blush.

His love knew no bounds.

"I love you more than words can express and this is such an amazing time."

He nibbled her ear a bit roughly. "The stars will burn out, be born anew, and burn again and again and again a thousand thousand times and still my heart and my love will belong to you and you alone."

Alyssa squealed as she found Rose's swirling wrt hair.

"That hideous beast gets some love...i suppose."

He hooked some of Rose's soaken hair and lay it over Alyssa's head.

The girl squealed in delight and gripped it, pulling figuring out a method of making it dance in the water.

Rallon chuckled. "You do have the most lovely hair my darling."

Rose laughed as Ralln jested about the love for their daughter.

Alyssa had a knack for keeping herself entertained and she loved to marvel at her mother's hair.

Watching the little one splash the surface with her mother's hair caused Rose to laugh and smile.

Both Rallon and Alyssa always had a way of making her smile to the point where it would occasionally hurt.

Despite this, she would not change anything for the world.

"She will as well," Rose uttered looking at their little one's hair and playing with the soft wet strands.

This was great for her body, after all of the training, but it was also a sweet time with her family and friends.

A soft hand reached behind her to cradle his cheek and guide his lips to hers in the form of a lingering kiss.

"Mmm... I look forward to training tomorrow as well."

There was that smile reserved for him and only him.

"Thank you as well, Fisher and Tia. I truly appreciate the training."

Tia arched a brow. "We are not done. This afternoon you learn to throw your throwing blades."

Rallon nodded, but nuzzled into her touch, kissing her again. "The lesson is quick. The skill just requires practice. And you will be using the ugly ones not your new pretty ones until you have mastered the skill."

Alyssa cried out. She was beaming and proud of herself, having redraped herself with her mother's hair.

"Oh dear. It's a hair monster. Drown it." Rallon growled making Alyssa giggle, then more as he lightly splashed her.

"We're not done?" Rose in curiosity. When her question was answered she lit up like a full moon.

This kiss disrupted her smile, but she was far from complaining.

When the kiss broke and he discussed using the ugly throwing stars, she couldn't hold back her laughter.

The sound of their wee daughter caught her attention and she smiled and hugged Alyssa as her father commented about a hair monster.

"This... this is an amazing day..." It was the perfect sigh of relief.

He nibbled her neck. "Matches your own perfection my love. Though your mercy with the hideous hair monster worries me. Look at her attack you."

Alyssa was cooing and giggling to herself, now with her head on her mother's bosom.

Rallon raised a hand and began to stroke her own hair and neck and soon Alyssa was asleep.

"She did pick the most comfy spot."

He shifted just enough so Rose could relax a little better. "Say another twenty minutes of soaking and then on to the throwing."

~

After twenty minutes he carried his ladies out of the pool and up to the house.

Then lay them in a tub of warmer water prepared for the purpose.

The spring was very clean but mud often came along despite the pathway.

And Rallon had been informed a health boost for a quick cleanse after swimming. So they did so.

Then he pinned Rose with a kiss. "Stay here my love."

And pulled free, nude, and stole Alyssa.

He dried her off and changed her into another suitable outfit, then put her in her seat before moving to strip his wife down and extricate her from the water to the bed for a lengthy makeout session.

Then he helped her dry her hair, dress, and then put her work brushing her hair while he got dressed.

Then back down to the pavilion where the dogs were snoozing.

And targets had been set up.

And another meal.

Rallon sat with Alyssa on his lap for now, letting her try super soft stuff, while Rose was free to browse before joining him in the loveseat.

Fisher, Tia and David joined them soon as well.

~

After eating Rallon and Tia sat with her and showed her first how to properly sharpen her throwing weapons.

"The most important part of a throwing weapon is the point and it's following edge. The point allows it to stick, while the edge does the damage. So throwing something blunt can be effective, but then it needs weight. But something light and sharp..."

Then they taught her the holds and how to properly throw. And unleashed her on her targets.

They would then offer advice or correction, and Rallon always had encouragement, and a kiss, for his Rose.

Fisher only spoke occasionally. These weapons were not in his experience. Though he did have notes sometimes, usually he sat with David and watched.

Alyssa and David found this very entertaining. Rose would stand, flick out a hand, and there would sometimes be a sound, and then suddenly something metal hit a target.

Cynthia and Tuchesi both woke to watch as well, Cynthia barking when her mother struck a bullseye.

Once she had finished that round Rallon walked up and grabbed her by the collar for a long kiss. "Well done." And grinned. "I knew you would excellent at these."

This was a challenge that she knew would be fun to practice.

Every lesson and word of advice was held onto as though her life depended on it.

Errors were corrected and even the slightest success fueled her endeavors.

Having David, Fisher, Alyssa, and sweet Cynthia on the side to offer advice and suppose kept a smile on her face.

Rose could get lost throwing these all day and perfecting her throwing.

There was still much more to learn, but her husband surprised her with a kiss and he held one hundred percent of her attention.

"Mmm... thank you. Thank you all."

The smile on her face was priceless.

"Mmm... let us all it a day for training as I have neglected my daughter, son-in-law and my precious grandbabies..." Her voice picked up as she mentioned the wee ones.

Rose got down on her daughter's level and simply showered her in affection.

Alyssa had been watching in awe, and now was delighted to be her mother's target of affection, cooing and babbling at her.

Cynthia and Tuchesi looked on more quietly, cynthia clearly being drained somewhat by feeding so many pups, though she was already putting weight back on. And tuchesi was being a very good papa.

Attentive but overwhelming.

None had opened their eyes as of yet, but they did know her voice, as they proved by squeaking and wriggling toward her touch.

Rallon shooed the other two off and joined his bride with the kids.

"Such sweet little pups," Rose uttered in a soft loving tone.

There was a little laugh at a thought, "These little ones are already giving her a run for her money, but just waiting until they are running around."

The little ones were wiggling potatoes with little pink noses and toe beans which were the definition of adorable.

Alyssa had a grip on her mother's dress to help keep her stable sitting up as she looked at her wiggling nieces and nephews.

"Mmmm... the combination of these little ones and a particular little lady will have us all on our toes."

It would be an absolute labor of love, but she was far from complaining.

"They have an amazing mother and we are blessed to have her as a daughter and our son-in-law is no exception."

Rose was in absolute awe and enamored with everything that she was blessed with.

"Rallon Granger, why does this all feel like a dream?"

He pinched her ass.

"I dunno. Probably because we hoped and dreamed about just this for so long. Including this smelly beast."

He tickled Alyssa for a squeal.

One of the pups managed a hard wriggle, and got her first real feeling of sunshine away from her siblings. But she was currently supported by nothing at all really. And as she realized ir she began to squeak as she slowly fell back into the mass.

Where Cynthia gently nosed her upright and licked her back until she fell asleep.

Rallon chuckled. "Quite the adventure for the little one."

Rose yipped out of excitement as her ass was pinched and she laughed as he referred to their youngest as a smelly beast.

Watching their little one laugh as she was tickled had her smiling so hard.

"Ah look at this little one..." Cynthia was a natural and it make Rose's heart swell with pride.

"She certainly will have her hands full."

Rose was as relaxed as ever when a thought came to mind.

"I want to abduct David this evening."

Having both little ones was adorable and Fisher and Tia needed some quality time together.

"What say you, my love? Care to subject our dearest friends to quality time with one another while we revel in the adorable delight that is their son?

She laughed lightly and her eloquent wording sounded funny to her own ears.

He mused for a moment. "On one condition. You make good on your promise for some time just for us soon."

He gave her a tight squeeze. "I have missed you my love. But yes we can watch David."

He bit her ear and growled.

Alyssa grunted and Rallon picked her up, putting her against Cynthia's back.

Cynthia craned her neck and licked her face, making Alyssa giggle and hug her sister.

Rose smiled and adored and the condition that her husband laid out for her.

"Yes, my love" The growl and the bite to the ear got her hot and instantly aroused.

Watching the two sisters interact cause Rose to laugh lightly along with their youngest.

"Well, then let us have David for dinner and his parents may fend for themselves."

The Duchess sat up and enjoyed their surroundings.

"Tonight promises to be a clear night and a meal beneath the stars would be a sight to the little ones, if they can manage to stay awake long enough."

Alyssa looked at her mother as though she were accepting a challenge.

Rallon nuzzled into her neck. "The day I met you was my true moment of joy. And the day you agreed to my wife was the greatest of my life. Followed closely by our actual wedding day. Then the birth of Alyssa. Cynthia and her babies are currently fourth. I love you so much my lovely Rose."

He gave her a tight squeeze. "And tonight sounds lovely."

Rose smiled and listened as her sweet husband uttered his words of affection. "I could never imagine my life without you." Words were softly uttered in a tone reserved for Rallon and Rallon only. She looked forward to their night alone all the more but their time with Dvid would be precious and Tia and Fisher would be both surprised and grateful t be friends with such amazing people.

"Well, my love. Let us nab the not so little baby David and leave Tia and Fisher to their own devices for the time being and tomorrow...." A kiss was stolen from his lips, "...tomorrow it will be us." A mischievous smile danced upon her lips as she lifted Alyssa into her arms and was gifted with a cheer.

"My lady's wish is my command."

He gave her another squeeze and kiss, then vanished inside.

He returnes holding a giggling David by the right ankle, the boy trying to catch Rallon's tickling fingers but enjoying the game even as he missed.

"Rose my darling this monstrous thing won't stop laughing at me. I propose we boil it and serve it to any guests."

David squealed as Rallon got behind his ear and his neck, and clapped his hands at the tickling finger but missed.

Rallon grunted. "Rather slow reaction time too. I think it's a grumpkin. Maybe a snark?"

Back
Top Bottom