Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Lady in Waiting (Lady Bloody Ava & Greeneyed23)

Rose laughed as her husband walked into the room with a laughing baby David.

The Duchess noticed how their daughter's face lit up whenever her friend was around was a memory that she would never forget.

"Your daughter would never let you hear the end of it, if you boiled her friend."

Alyssa clapped her own little hands and laughed at what her daddy was doing and actually wantde him to do the same to her.

"I will rescue you David," Rose uttered as she took the little boy while Alyssa leaned away from her mother in an attempt to get her father to take her.

"Hi baby David... you are going to eat with us tonight and you and Alyssa will play and .... oh look at the cut little cheeks!" Rose was smitten with the little boy.

"Now I could eat those cheeks!"

"And you said no to boiling! Make up your mind. Maybe we can boil this one?"

Alyssa squealed in delight as he father held her upside down by a leg. And began to tickle her, making her giggle and wriggle like a hooked fish.

Rallon sniffed. "Though I admit she is so tiny we wouldn't have much. And so hairy."

Her hair was already long enough to hang from her hair a few inches and feel when he flicked a finger through it, making the sweet girl giggle even more.

Raloon gave her another tickle produced a peal of giggles, then he righted her to his chest. Where she pressed hard and snuggled against him gurgling.

He kissed the top of her head. "Love you too little flower."

Then he moved to Rose. And kissed her atop the head. "And love you my favorite flower."

Then cupped her chin to make her look up for a deep kiss.

Then smiled at David. "Hey handsome feller."

Rose smiled and laughed lightly t the sight of her daughter.

"You are right, my dear, she needs more time," Looking at the little one as she curled into her father with smiles and giggles warmed her heart.

The kiss brought a flush to her soft cheeks in the midst of their kiss.

As she held David and Rallon addressed him, seeing David fall back into a contagious fit of adorable laughter.

"Well, it is time to eat, my wee ones, and may I add I am famished."

A blanket was spread out in the garden and foods were laid out for picking.

David was sat down and made to rest upon a special sand-filled pillow that helped to prop them up.

The wind was nice and brisk. The trees rustled and the smell of fresh air was refreshing.

Alyssa was enamored with the outdoors and David was eying the food with a little drool from his little lips.

"Well, well, someone is hungry. No, wonder you re such a growing boy!"

Rallon began to carefully tear the boy's food and feed it to him, while he pressed against Rose' side.

David ate hungrily, and Rallon kept feeding him until the little fellow was stuff and napping.

Rallon then glanced at Alyssa, then her mother as he smiled. "That's one down."

He nodded at Alyssa. "Now to knock out $this little monster.

He leaned up and kissed Rose softly. "By the way. I love your dress. It's lovely. Of course most of that is due to you. Without you any dress is just fabric."

He kissed her again, then nuzzled against her.

Rose watched as David's beautiful eyes looked up at the man feeding him. Such adorable innocence could warm the coldest of hearts.

Alyssa was torn between watching her father feed her friend and her mother feeding her bits of her own favorite food.

With ease, the little one's tummy grew full but not as fast as David's.

"Well, I never thought I would have such fierce competition for attention..." The Duchess uttered with a soft laugh while watching their daughter watch their father with rapt attention.

Alyssa remained seated against her father while she watched her mother place a sleeping David down. Sleep consumed the other one and Alyssa would not be too far behind.

Their daughter was scooped into her mother's arms and her little lips were cleaned of bits of food.

The kiss from her husband was sweeter than honey and left a smile on her lips. "Thank you, my love."

Alyssa watched in weary silence as her mother and father interacted over her.

Little eyes grew laden and soon she joined David in the land of slumber.

"And there she goes..." Rose whispered just before she laid their youngest next to baby David.

Now Rose snacked upon some grapes as she looked up at the sky. It was a calming sight with the soft symphony of nature about them.

"Mmm... my love, thank you. Thank you for all of this." Her eyes looked from the sky to her husband with a look reserved for him and him only.

There was a fire in them and a bite of the lip that showed that she had a craving for something that she could not have at this moment.

"I look forward to our time alone tomorrow," She pressed a lingering kiss to his lips and was in no rush to break it. When it was broken she went back for another quick one with a naughty smile upon her countenance.

"I can only imagine the things that we could do together tomorrow."

He drew her onto his lap so she lay on his chest, looking up at the stars as his fingers caressed her middle and hip, his lips buried in her hair against her neck.

"I will make sure to match your imagination as best I can my love."

Once more she could feel his throbbing reaction beneath her.

Now he nibbled her neck and whispered. "Problem is I simply can never get enough of you my love. How can one get enough of perfection."

She had no objections to her new position upon her husband as, as she assumed, they both enjoyed the sight above them.

It should have come as no surprise that Rallon was relishing the one being her worshiped above all.

The sky fell into second place as her senses were honed in on every caress of his lips and the touch of his hands upon her body.

While he might not be able to see it, the sound of her smile could be heard in her voice, "I could ask you the same question, my love."

There was no doubt in her mind about what she wished to do with him right now and it took more willpower than she cared to admit to stave off those desires.... for now.

What was funny was that in this moment while Fisher was taking full advantage of his time alone with his exotic queen, on more than one instant she called him out for worrying about their son.

Of course, he knew he could be in no better hands, but as a man whose duty it was to guard and protect not only his son but those who were currently watching over him, he'd been in enough instances of being blindsided to justify being worried.

Tia didn't let him linger on it for long and her honeyed voice alone could quell his nerves.

Meanwhile Rose was relishing the moment as her fingers idly caressed her husband's as they lingered about her waist.

Time seemed nonexistent at this moment and all was right in the world.

"I hope the girls are okay." The Duchess openly voiced her thoughts about the girls.

Rallon snorted. "My sisters? Puhlease. Without the four of us to keep them in line I bet Fisher York will be burned down."

He grinned ay her reaction to this unfair jibe.

"The girls are fine my love. I increased the guard treble fold and our friends are keeping them close and safe. Not to mention the entire city would revolt if one of them so much as suffered a hangnail. Especially the youngest."

He smirked. "Not to mention my vousins and their rather brutal protecrive measures. Especially with their new betrothed."

Each had sworn to gut the first person who made a single one of the sisters cry. Rallon had been willing to let this stand until the Queen found out.

She had called it unimaginative. She and his cousins had then begun to detail lengthy and extremely painful punishments for the guilty.

Rallon had shared this humorous moment with his bride of course. And had quite kindly not detailed his own even more lurid plans for anyone who harmed a single member of his family, household, or the city.

Rose of course knew the jist of the plans. Her husband would exact a price no one could afford to pay for such insults.

He had proven capable and willing before. And given how it had frozen Prince John, though Rallon's open threat there had been to feed the sick bastard to his cousins for their revenge.

Privately he offered to give the little snot to Rose. Her rage at his horrors, and those he had allowed, commanded, or caused had impressed her husband to no end.

Which was one of many reasons for his next comment. "And I am many things my lovely darling. But perfect is not among them. I know. Because i hold perfection in my arms. And I am at best a distant shadow of your magnificence."

Then he kissed her before she could argue, holding her close as he deepened the kiss, making out with her for sometime before he broke the kiss, panting, his forehead against her temple.

"I love you."

Rose knew that the girls were in good hands. York had become a place renowned for clean business, the multi-cultural epicenter of their lands.

Their people were happy. Ever since the return of their Lord, now Duke, there has been nothing but positive changes and there seemed to be nothing that could threaten to snuff out that light.

Through the dark times, Lady Rose had been a beacon of light, no matter how much she thought otherwise.

Many would and some have actually given their lives to protect her. What could a simple noblewoman do in the King's absence? What could she do in the midst of an uprising with a Regent watching as chaos ensued with greed fanning the flames?

Rose could never tell you the answer, but anyone would simply point at the results around them today and say it would not have been possible without the Duchess.

Getting lost in Rallon was always welcomed and drowning in a kiss until they were forced to come back up for air had her smiling and relishing the moment.

"I love you too, my sweet and charming husband."

The little ones were sound asleep and the night couldn't have been a more perfect setting.

"Mmmm... shall we take these two to bed and get ready ourselves? I am eager to get tomorrow started for obvious reasons."

He growled and cupped her jaw. "Excuse me I am enjoying my wife. Move an inch and I will tie you to the bed and do very unlordly things to you."

His eyes glittered and he grinned. "You make that as a threat or a promise. But-"

He pulled her tight against him. "I am not ready to move yet. Stay a while longer with me here."

He lay his chin on his shoulder. And gasped. "Shooting star!"

It shot so far across the sky it was impossible to miss. He held his breathe, and her tight as it flew.

Then spoke softly. "I already have my dearest wish in you my Rose."

And kissed her neck.

Then he went still, holding her and watching the stars for some time, his heart pounding against her back.

In perfect rhythm with her own.

Rallon commanded her attention with ease and she smiled.

"Mmm... yes sir," quite enjoying herself and her current company.

Resting against the love of her life and watching the stars had her at peace.

The shooting star caught her attention at the same time and already she silently made her wish.

"Oh Rallon...." she uttered softly under her breath in adoration.

"I love you too."

Time seemed to have no power at this moment. The little ones were beyond tuckered and their bellies sated.

The night sky was littered with twinkling stars and a moon with undeniable beauty.

The mere rhythm of her husband's heart proved to be a lullaby in sync with her own.

Her eyes rest shut as she allowed her other senses to heighten while trying to memorize every aspect of this precious moment.

He gently kissed her neck. "Ok. Now it is time to go inside."

She saw why when she opened her eyes. The wind was rising. A storm was coming.

But she had no chance to stand.

Her husband stood and lifted her, then took her to David and Alyssa, helping her pull them onto her own chest, then four servants fetched the canines.

He took them all upstairs, then ordered the manor locked and sealed. It was to be a great mother of a storm.

He tucked David into his bed and Alyssa, after kisses from Rose, into her own, and checked on Cynthia, who demanded her own kisses from each parent.

Then he changed and just as he slid into bed with Rose, wrapping her close again the storm broke loose, unleashing a heavy rain upon them.

But the house was old and strong, and well used to the weather. He heaved a great sigh. "Sleep well my darling."

And drew her into the day's final kiss.

Eyes grew laden as she relished the kiss upon the delectable curve of her neck. "Mmmm..."

Rose hummed under her breath before she found herself scooped up in his arms with a short cry of surprise followed by a little laugh before carefully holding Alyssa and David.

The weather stirred as the family took shelter within the walls of their temporary home.

Rose was not even given much of a chance to take care of the little ones as she was instructed to get ready for bed.

Watching her husband kept that smile upon her lips.

After the kiss, she rest her head upon his shoulder and came to rest in his steely embrace. Her favorite place to fall asleep.

The rain was just the icing on the cake.

The little ones slept rather well and were refreshed and idly babbling while admiring their little fingers and the sights available to them.

Rose stretched in bed and turned to face the little one and just enjoy the new day. The sunlight peeking in promised a lovely day.

No doubt Fisher and Tia had a thrilling night if she had to make a guess.

"Good morning you little ones..." she sang to the two and summoned a little laugh out of their daughter.

Her husband growled. "Cynthia lay on your mother. She is much too loud in the morning."

Cynthia raised her head. From the little platform her bed was on she could see her parents and sister.

Now she looked, but did not move. Her own children were habing breakfast, as was Cynthia.

Tuchesi had secured her a large leg of some kind and was laying on the floor eating his own silently.

When no one listened Rallon opened an eye and growled again, cupping Rose's neck. "Sleep well did you my love?"

He was playing rough but the glow and softness of his voice that only she got spoke of his endless adoration for her. And her alone.

The sound of her husband's growl sent goosebumps of delight to dance across every inch of her soft flesh.

A kiss was blown to their eldest as she continued to be an amazing mother to the little ones while eating.

"Why yes, my love, I slept very well. How about yourself?" A kiss was pressed to the corner of his lips in an elusively sweet manner.

A soft hand ventured beneath the soft and vast expanse of their blanket as she met and caressed the hard contours of his fit form.

"Are you ready for our day?" Now she felt wicked and there was the smile and that sultry tone reserved for Rallon and Rallon only.

It felt like it had already been too long since their last kiss and she rectified the situation with another to his lips before cuddling into him.

"Ready to eat?" Lips lightly grazed his ear as she spoke. The warmth of her breath bathed his ear before she looked him in the eyes with a smile upon her countenance.

David was starting to whine and Rose worked her way out of the bed to gather the little one in her arms and console him with a kiss as Alyssa looked on.

"Let us get you two cleaned up and dressed...." Of course, Rose always had adorable outfits at the ready for David and her voice used for just the little ones was in full swing.

"Such a mighty little man.... you will have your hands full with the almighty Alyssa so be prepared...."

David smiled and reached out for her face with his chubby little digits.

Alyssa was in a fit of laughter for some unknown reason but it was an adorable sight none the less.

Her father scooped her up.

And pinched her ass as he moved by.

"Eat quickly. I want a full day."

His eyes traced her with a hunger that demanded fulfilling.

Alyssa giggled again and pawed at his face.

Tia knocked and entered and moved to Rose, having missed her son.

Rallon smirked as he noted that she was limping slightly, and bore several suspicious love marks to her neck.

But she wanted to see David, who squealed upon seeing his mother.

Rallon chuckled. "Anything of Fisher left?"

Tia blushed but shot back. "He's breathing if that's what you mean my lord."

"I suppose. Have you eaten?"

"No..."

"Then fetch your husband and meet us for breakfast. Aftet which it is time to return the favor."

Tia met Rose's eye with a saucy smirk. Rose was clearly in for quite the day with her husband.

Rose looked to the door as Tia knocked and came right in to scoop up her son.

The first thing that Rose noticed were the love marks upon her friend's neck. It brought an all knowing smile to her lips and it lingered as her husband jested about Fisher.

At Tia's reply, Rose couldn't help but laugh. It was too funny for her not to.

Rallon was clearly on a mission as he instructed Tia to retrieve Fisher and join them for breakfast.

Now it was her turn to blush as bother women knew what what Rallon's plans would entail.

"Well... let us go..."

There was a mischevious smile upon her lips as she walked with her family to brekfast, but not before smothering Cynthia and the little ones in gentle affection.

When they made it downstairs you could smell breakfast being made and it was tantalizing.

When Fisher graced us with his presence, Rose was visibly trying to held back her laughter because the man bored love marks that we as clear as day on his much lighter skin.

"Good morning, Fisher," he would know that smile. That all knowing smile of hers. Fisher threw her a 'just you wait' kind of look that had Rose looking over at her husband.

For all her teasing, she knew that they would have ammunition to return fire tomorrow.

"Good morning Your Grace," Fisher replied with a surprising yawn before excusing himself.

Rallon was indeed on a mission.

His eyes would not leave Rose.

And at breakfast he drew her into the loveseat, an arm snaking around her.

He did give her space to eat, and to feed Alyssa.

But he was very quiet as he ate.

And one of his hands was on her back, stroking her spine the entire meal.

And then it was over and Tia took Alyssa after a kiss from her parents, and the servants made off with cynthia and the pups after another farewell from both Duke and Duchess as well.

And Rallon had her back upstairs.

Alone.

Truly alone for the first time in ages.

He locked the door and then moved behind her, both hands softly cupping her middle as he began to kiss and nibble along her neck, moaning into her flesh, while his erection pressed into her ass and lower back.

"My beautiful flower. My Rose."

Rose could feel her heart racing when the two of them were finally alone.

There would be no surprise if he could feel the racing pulse of her heart with each touch of his lips upon her flesh.

Instinctively her fingers slowly worked at the lace up on the front of the bodice of her dress.

Eyes closed as she savored the sound of his voice and the cares of his lips upon the delectable curve of her neck.

Evidence of her own arousal could be felt between her legs. The heat was impressive.

"Rallon..." she pleaded in his name. "It has been... too long."

Yes, it had been so long since they got to savor one another like this, but he never failed to remind her that he found her attractive.

Many women would worry about such a thing after having given birth, but there was no such worry when it came to her perfect husband.

The dress began to slip off of her shoulders as her senses went into overdrive.

Beneath the dress was nothing. Lady Granger was more than eager for this when she first woke up and it showed.

Nipples were taught and goosebumps of anticipation danced across every inch of her flesh.

Softly did she pant and they were only just beginning.

His lips, tongue and teeth began at her right shoulder as the dress fell away, and slowly sailed along her flesh, teasing bofh her back and collarbone then her nevk and throat before slipping to the other side to follow suit.

His fingers, scarred, calloused and roughened by countless battles and hours of labor, were, as ever, tender and softer than silk as they caressed her skin.

He began at her navel, then along the curve of her middle to her hips, over their lovely swell, the backs of his thumbs tracing her ass so softly.

Then they came up along her spine, while his fingers played softly along her sides,until his thumbs had reached her neck.

Then his hands had curved forward and up, softly cupping her breasts.

He moaned into her hair and neck as he explored, delicate as if they were flower buds.

Then his hands moved down to her hips. "My turn."

He turned her to face him.

His breeches were already off, but his tunic hid his erection from sight.

It came off in a moment, revealing once more the scarred torso of her husband. The knotted muscles bunched and stretched as he moved, then his hands cupped her ass and lifted her, catching her lips in a hungry kiss, his tongue searching for her own, seeking to tangle.

He lay her in bed, and pressed down upon her, kissing her feverishly.

Then his lips began to slip down.

To her jaw.

Her neck.

Her chest, where he lavished attention to her breasts and nipples.

Her middle where he playfully nibble along and dipped his tongue into her navel.

Then down her right leg to nibble at her toes, and up her left having done the same.

Then he lay her legs onto his shoulders and drew his tongue along her sex, savoring the flavor, moaning in purest delight.

Then his tongue once more found her little bud, and targeted it.

He had flatly told her that the French fellows had told him of this unusual but lovely act. He had not partaken at the time, but he had listened.

And now she once more was the sole reciever of his knowledge and talents as he lapped and sucked at her, his hands slipping up to fondle her breasts, lightly tugging her nipples.

"What did I do to deserve you?" Rose whispered under her breath as her beloved husband peppered kisses across the skin of her shoulders.

The stiff heat of his member pressing into her flesh had molten lava flowing through her veins.

Those fingers traversing her flesh had her biting her lip back in pure arousal.

Rallon was hers and she loved it.

Many called her husband a monster and various other insults, but Rose would not object to being called a witch because she was always questioning how blessed she was.

When the Duchess was turned around, it got her excited to see just how hard he was for her.

Her gasp from her ass being grabbed was swallowed as his mouth came crashing down on hers.

The strength she felt in his embrace, the passion, the urgency that could be felt when his lips devoured hers, it was all so intoxicating.

In that moment she wanted him. She wanted him more than anything that she had ever wanted in her life.

Rose shivered as her nub became the focus of attention.

"Oh... R-Rallon..."

She tried to remain quiet, but it had been such a long time and when the orgasm swept through her the silence was no longer in the picture.

Knowing her husband, once was not going to be enough and she moaned her appreciation as he continued his ministrations through her first climax.

Breasts rose and fell in his grasp.

Back arched as the tension mounted once more.

Rose was on the verge of shattering again and once she fell over the apex she pleaded his name.

"Rallon... my love...." Suddenly he was too far for her comfort. Hands reached out wanting to feel him and meld with more of him.

Last edited:
His lips met her own as he moaned her name, then broke the kiss to gaze into her eyes as he entered her.

He entered her fully, gasping as he did so, and shuddering atop and within her.

Then he hissed. "Rose. My sweet Rose."

And kissed her again, his hands flitting over her body, trying to touch all of her as he began to rock into her, his body bowing and flexing to give her all her had.

Rose gasped as her husband sunk inch after inch of himself into the greedy confines of her sex.

Soft hands came to rest upon his back as each thrust drove her into the bed beneath them.

She could not take her eyes off the man that owned her heart, body, and soul.

"O-Oh!" It felt almost impossible to remember that air was actually essential, which is where the soft panting arrived.

Her toes curled as the pleasure mounted.

It had been far too long.

Being reunited with Rallon like this made her heart flutter.

Rose fed her precious husband moans.

Her back arched and her eyes grew laden as the ball of pleasure in the center of her being tensed and she found herself teetering on the edge or another orgasm.

As she arched he bit her throat, licking at a certain spot just at the join of neck and jaw he knew drove her wild.

And now rolled his hips, making himself angle right against her gspot, his right leg beginning to tremble intentionally so he was grinding right against her gspot, and his middle was pressed down on her clit.

His hands kept her pinned to him as he worked to make her orgasm expand explosively, still moaning her name into her flesh.

Back
Top Bottom