Shingeki no Kyojin [DarkMudkip/Jikkah]

((Soon~?))

Ronan rolled his eyes and put a hand on her head, pushing down. "You shouldn't say that. I'm gonna be enlisting soon, and if you were Titans, which you two twigs aren't, I'd have to fight you." He said, grinning back. "Plus, you two haven't even seen a Titan." "Neither have you!" Meara protested, swatting Ronan away from Carmina. "So? I'm still gonna kick all their giant ugly asses."

"Enlisting?" Carmina muttered. She grabbed his arm, staring him dead in the eye, "Don't join those idiots in the Survey Corps. Please."

((Kukuku~~))

Ronan poked her between the eyes. "And why should I listen to a little kid? I know that you wanna see outside of those walls just as much as I do." Meara shuffled uneasily. "I... Kinda agree with Ronan.." She muttered quietly; Ronan spun on Meara, eyes hard. "No." "What? I didn't say I wanted to join or anything!"

"No...please, you two are the only friends I have...! If I lost you to the Titans..." Carmina shut her eyes tight and shook her head, "Please, join the Garrison with Alessa! She'll be able to teach you both real good! She's the best the Garrison's got!"

Neither of the siblings said anything. Meara needed to change the subject. "Hey Carmina, why don't we go outside?" Ronan made a noise and turned, waving the two away. "Get out of here you hags, a man needs his peace..!" He said, catching what Meara was trying to do.

Carmina nodded slowly, "Yeah...ok...see ya, Ronan...we'll be sure to find you a good spot to live in the river after we turn you into a frog..."

Ronan grunted and went back to his room, Meara opened the front door and headed outside. "So what shall we do today, m'lady?" She said in a teasing tone.

"Nothing in particular comes to mind..." Carmina answered. She sighed softly and looked up at the sky. The outside world sounded tempting; but not if it meant running the risk of being eaten by a Titan. She took Meara's hand and smiled, "Come on, let's go find Ronan a good spot to live in the river!" She said and pulled her along.

Meara followed after Carmina, grinning in delight as her friend lead her to the river, her broad swaying behind her. "Hey." She moved closer to Carmina and cupped her hand around her ear. "Do you wanna see outside..?" She whispered so no one could hear.

Meara grinned, but her eyes flashed fear. "We can join the Survey Corps." She bounced in excitement. "We can go, together!"

Meara gave a meek grin. "I wanna see the world, Carmina.. I don't wanna live behind the walls forever." She said, her sea green eyes glittering. "There has to be something more than just this..!" Her tone was excited, but she spoke quietly. "Don't tell me you don't want to see what's out there..!"

"I'm scared too..." Meara nodded in agreement. "But I wanna go outside, I wanna see things no ones seen in forever!"

Meara frowned. "C'mon, let's find a good spot on the river." She said, taking Carmina's hand and leading her to the river.

Carmije nodded and followed her. Within the next couple of days, the Survey Corps had returned; nearly all of them devoured by Titans. Carmina frowned, "Those brave idiots..."

Meara only nodded, looking down at the ground. "Yeah..." She muttered, feeling the weight of the sorrow in the air.

"Yeah... Sounds good..." Meara followed Carmina numbly, seeming to be deep in thought.

Meara shook her head, nodding. "Right..! So what should we do?" She asked, pulling out a smile.

Back
Top Bottom