Short Change Heroes [Sengoku AU] [DarkMudkip/Jikkah]

Motochika chuckled and sat back in his chair, "So, when you and Ren are fit for duty, would you like to hunt some sharks with me? We need as much money as we can to repair the estate."

"That would be the third this year." She agreed, the rum giving her a small buzz and taking off her edge.

((Time for the fun part!!))

After heading to bed and waking around eight or so and heading off to Motochika's office so she could have her burden made void. "Aniki." She knocked on the door before entering, a bit nervous.

Nana followed him, a faint frown on her face as the fire put came into view, her eyes falling on the metal rods sticking out if the fire, each one glowing orange. She grabbed a chair and put it beside the fire, sitting in the chair so her chest was facing the back of the chair, pulling off her shirt and holding it against her chest. The burn had healed some over night, but it was still bright red with black and white spots over the burn where the skin had been fried. She pulled her hair up so it was out of the way, her back completely unmarred except for the ugly brand Motochika had placed on her. "Ready when you are." She said, gripping the chair.

Nana tensed and ground her teeth, vision blurring and fading a bit, a strangled cry coming from her. She hissed and breathed through her mouth so she wouldn't smell the burnt skin, the pain worse than the first time as he destroyed the crest, feeling like she was going to faint.

Nana ground her teeth, small noises of pain escaping her. When he poured water on the burn, she let out a small groan of pain, resting her forehead on the chair and swallowing hard. "I bet it looks gorgeous.." She said with a shaky laugh.

"You're probably right... Anything's better than that bastards crest on my body." She grumbled, gingerly pulling on her shirt.

Nana leaned against Motochika, cheeks a faint pink and her skin ashen, still feeling like she was going to faint, or throw up. Maybe both. "When we were captured and thrown into the ocean... Why did you go for me first?" She asked softly.

Back
Top Bottom