Short Change Heroes [Sengoku AU] [DarkMudkip/Jikkah]

"I-I'm not! I'm sorry I was late..!" She said, bowing deeply to him, chewing on her lip. "I lost track of time."

Amaya trembled. "I'm not lying! Please! I promise you it won't happen again!" She begged, getting on her hands and knees, hugging his ankles. "Please, Mitsunari-sama..!" Her voice crackled. "Please do not harm me anymore..!"

Amaya tensed up, swallowing hard. "I... I would like to live here no longer..." She murmured. "I do not wish to be beaten or... H-Have you force yourself upon me.." She said, staying on the ground.

Amaya clenched her jaw, then slowly sat up, barely able to bring her eyes up to his. "I.... I wish to leave and not come back." She said, hands trembling, gripping her riffle tightly. "I have endured you forcing yourself on me for to long.... I want to leave..."

Mtsunari suddenly pistol whipped her across the face, "You are not leaving, do you hear me!? Now beg for forgiveness from Lord Hideyoshi!!"

Amaya grunted and hit the ground, wiping the blood from her split lip and pushing herself back up slowly. "N-No." She said bringing her eyes to meet his, defiance in her eyes. "I will not." She tried to make her voice steely.

Amaya dropped her gun and gripped his wrists, trying to pull his hands from her throat, eyes widening in terror as she struggled with him.

Mitsunari choked her and slapped her, punching her and kicking her, "You worthless whore!! This is how you thank Lord Hideyoshi and I for taking you in!? I'll KILL YOU!!"

Amaya grunted as she hit the wall, trying to curl up to protect her stomach from being kicked, a hard kick to the side of her head making her see black spots. "I-I am not a.. Whore .." She argued, trying to get to her hands and knees, eyeing her gun.

Amaya stumbled and caught herself, not leaving the room. "If I walk out this door know I will never come back..." She said, spitting blood on the floor and turning to face him. "I'm leaving." She said, fingers twitching for the knife on her belt.

Amaya screamed in pain and dropped to the ground, holding her bleeding thigh. She clenched her teeth and whimpered, breathing quickly through her nose as blood seeped through the pant leg, pain making her curl up on the ground. Her hands trembled as she tore open the pant leg to look at the gunshot, clenching her jaw more and looking up at Mitsunari, vision fuzzy.

Amaya closed her eyes and smiled the best she could through her busted lip. "F-Fuck you... Mitsunari-sama." She said weakly.

With every strike of his fist, Amaya cried out, protecting her gunshot wound and her stomach, grunting every time his foot caught her side. She tried to grab her knife, wheezing when he kicked her in the stomach.

Amaya was in and out for a while, unable to even move. Every breath made her want to throw up, and it took all the had to stand and limp away, wheezing as she stumbled down the street, falling on her face three times before she reached the Takeda gates. She shakily pulled the phone number from her pant pocket and collapsed to the ground, reaching up and pressing the call button. Using her own blood she wrote 'Aki' on the paper, dropping it into her lap and closing her eyes, swallowing hard, starting to fade out of consciousness.

Sasuke looked at the camera for the gate, eyes widening when he saw the girl from Megohime's shop. "Sweet Jesus." He rushed out and opened the gates, moving over quickly, "Miss...!?" He saw the paper and he ground his teeth, picking her up carefully and moving inside, "Boss!! Otani!!"

Amaya's breath came out in small wheezes, head rolling to lay against Sasuke's chest, limp in his arms. She struggled to keep her eyes open, watching as a man with long brown hair rushed down the stairs, mouth moving, but everything seemed slowed down. Her vision started to fade and her eyes closed, head falling back and her mouth falling open slightly, blood staining her teeth. "What happened..!?" Yukimura moved over quickly, looking at the bloody and broken woman in Sasuke's arms.

Back
Top Bottom