Short Change Heroes [Sengoku AU] [DarkMudkip/Jikkah]

Amaya trembled and bit her lip hard to choke back a cry. "H-Hai... Mitsunari-sama.." She said weakly, hands shaking as she worked on pulling off her belt then slowly undoing the buttons on her pants, tears forming in her eyes and her cheek stinging as he ground her face into the dirt.

Amaya's cheeks flushed in shame as she pulled her pants down to her knees, then her panties, exposing herself to him and gripping the ground, clenching her jaw so she wouldn't make any noise when he entered her. He didn't like to hear her noises when he punished her, he had claimed they grated on his ears and so if she continued with them, he'd cut off her tongue. She focused on the shelf of ammunition beside them, reading the box label over and over, something she did to take her mind away.

Mitsunari entered her swiftly and growled, moving at a rough and merciless pace; not caring if he hurt her, not caring if she bled. She had to be taught a lesson

Amaya bit her lip harder and read the box over and over, wanting to scream in pain and embarrassment, nails digging into the dirt. She felt warm liquid drip down her thighs and she closed her eyes, knowing it was blood. Her tense body only became more tense when she felt the friction decrease and the pain lessen slightly, shame weighing heavily on her as pleasure suddenly pulsed through her lower body. This was supposed to be her punishment, this was supposed to hurt because she messed up, she deserved this. No, she wouldn't let herself feel any pleasure, no matter what. She opened her mouth and instanly a strangled cry escaped her throat, nails digging into the dirt more.

((She's lost a couple of her marbles along the way~))

((Sasuke's gonna fuckin' love her~~))

Mitsunari eventually finished inside her, moving and fixing himsel; spitting at her that she should take her usual Day After pill before leaving

Amaya pulled herself from the ground and pulled up her undergarments and pants, putting her belt back in place before limping over and retrieving her gun, sniffling and heading to her room to take her pill and take a shower, hugging the heavy gun to her chest.

((Poor Amaya...she should meet up with Akihime and ditch Mitsunari...! And the she can smut it up with Sasuke! And then Akihime and Yukimura can finally smut!))

Amaya had been sent out early that morning to collect the order of ammunition Yoshitsugu had out in with Megohime's shop; carrying three heavy boxes she headed toward the door, pushing it open with her back and turning around to walk to the car but before she could make it three steps outside the shop, she bumped into someone, dropping the boxes on the ground and falling to her hands and knees. "I'm so sorry!" She bowed, pressing her forehead to the ground before hurriedly scrambling to pick up the boxes of ammo she had spilled.

"No, no..! I should have been more ca-" Amaya looked up at Sasuke, her cheeks flushing at the sight of the man before her, hand hovering over a case of ammunition.

Amaya looked down, quickly putting everything back into the boxes and standing. "I have to go." She said before hurrying to her car, loading everything in and driving away quickly.

"Uh...bye..." Sasuke said. "What's wrong, Sasuke?" Akihime asked, moving over. She was sent out to get a new gun and more ammo for her, Yukimura and Sasuke. Yukimura wouldn't let her leave without Sasuke. The sniper looked to her and shook his head, "Nothin'...come on..." "Hai!" Akihime trotted inside with Sasuke, "Ano...Megohime-dono?" Akihime asked hestantly. She had never done this before

Megohime looked up from tinkering with a revolver, carving designs into the black gun. "Ugh.. Okay, no formalities, I'm not your grandmother." She glanced to Sasuke and made a noise. "Usual order?" She asked.

Megohime made a noise and stood up, moving over and grabbing different boxes and loading them into a large box, setting it on the counter. A sudden wave of nausea hit her and she clamped her hand over her mouth, holding her stomach.

"I'm fine..!" Megohime swallowed and gripped the counter. "I'm.. I'm just sick." She muttered and grabbed a gun that she thought would work for Akihime. "This one should be good for you... If it's to heavy tell me." She muttered and pushed it closer to her.

Back
Top Bottom