A Matter of Mind (HP)- Moon/Lounger

Harry laughed as he realized that Nathaniel was no longer thinking with his brain. well what did Harry care? "oh god. yes master. make it fit, make it all fit!" Harry moaned, panting in eager desire as he heard Nathaniel rush after him. he uttered a short, shocked squeak as his ass was slapped, jumping as he turned to gape at Nathaniel. he'd never been spanked before... he liked it. "god do it again." he moaned, wiggling his as, squeaking each time he was smacked. "yes, oh god yes, fuck me, master. fuck me please. punish me more. i love it when you punish me." he moaned, wriggling as he felt the cock rubbing against his sopping cunt. "ah! no. don't tease." Harry pleaded, gasping as he was slammed into without warning, arching hard as he tossed his head back, curses and moans alike falling from his lips as he tightened hard around that thick hard cock. "fuck... yes. fuck... god yes!" Harry gasped as Nathaniel started thrusting hard and fast right off the bat. Harry was going to do this every chance he had! driving Nathaniel Mad was like being in sex heaven! he mewled as he felt Nathaniel striking his prostate and slid a hand around his own weeping cock, stroking in time with the thrusts, all the while calling Nathaniel Master, just to drive the other even more insane.

Every time Harry referred to him as 'Master' just drove Nathaniel more and more crazy....even in the midst of their wild fucking it somehow made him feel even more turned on than before...though Nathaniel wasn't sure how that was possible. Something about Harry just....drove him....it seemed to awaken something within him that nothing and nobody else could ever even suspect was there. "Nnngh...." He growled slightly as he fucked Harry's ass, then suddenly leaned forwards onto Harry's back, grabbing the boys wrists to pull them away so Harry couldn't stroke himself, instead pinning their hands to the bed. "N-no....you....you cum just from me.....you cum...from me fucking you....nothing else...." He grunted, then resumed fucking Harry's ass hard and fast, making sure that the boys hands were pinned, so that his cock could only bounce completely untouched. "I'm....gonna....make...you...cum....just....from...fucking.....your master....orders you....to cum with him....only when....when he does...."

Harry moaned and mewled as he was fucked, gasping as he stroked himself, shuddering as he felt Nathaniel lean forward, wailing in dismay when his hands where yanked away and pinned down. oh god... god he loved that, pinned in place, helpless beneath the body of his master. he mewled submissively, rocking his hips back into the other, gasping and trembling as he felt Nathaniel picking up the pace. "yes.. i will. i'll cum from, masters cock alone!" he gasped, mewling again as he shifted his hips just right, Nathaniel's cock striking his prostate on every thrust now, driving Harry to the edge of his sanity. "please... master. so close! i'm so close! i can't take it... it feels so good!" he moaned, shuddering and trembling as he struggled not to cum. Nathaniel hadn't yet, so Harry couldn't, or rather, wouldn't. he would obey Nathaniel, well, he'd obey Nathaniel in the bedroom anyway. "please... master! please... it's too much! it feels so good. please. i want to cum!" he moaned, writhing underneath his lover, gasping as he clenched tighter and tighter around Nathaniel in a desperate attempt to keep himself from cumming. part of him wanted to disobey, just to see if he'd be punished, but the other part wanted to obey, simply because it felt so damn good to hold off the orgasm. he wasn't sure which part of him to listen to. he didn't have a chance to decide, he came before he could stop himself, making sounds between a squeak of horror and a moan of pleasure as he spread his seed on the bedding below him, gasping hard as he rode out his orgasm.

(sorry that i haven't replied to the other one, my carpal tunnel is acting up and it hurts to post. ><)

((Hehe, no problem. I just hope you're enjoying both games ^.^ Hope your wrist is feeling better soon!))

Hearing Harry beg like that...god it drove Nathaniel wild. When he came down from this lustful high he would probably be surprised at himself for feeling like this....for being almost sadistic with Harry...and yet Harry seemed to love it just as much as he did, if not moreso. When they were together it was like something within both of them snapped, like their true selves could emerge....and their true selves were both complete and utter perverts. As Harry's ass got tighter and tighter, Nathaniel's thrusts slowed for a moment, before he quickly managed to get his pace back by just thrusting even harder into the boy beneath him. Nathaniel had long forgotten that Neville would be returning soon. For all Nathaniel knew or cared Neville was in the wide open doorway watching them right now and wanking himself senseless, but Nathaniel had no inclination to look away from Harry in order to check.
"Ungh....ugh.....fuck....Harry....your ass is so good...." He spanked at Harry's ass cheeks again, his thrusting starting to become even wilder and less controlled as his conscious mind gave way more and more to animalistic desire. Just as Harry came onto the bed beneath him, Nathaniel cried out, falling over onto Harry's back and cumming hard into the boys ass, burying his cock as deep as he could get it, his hands squeezing at Harry's own as he continued to pin them to the bed. The outside world ceased to matter entirely as he came, the pleasure and Harry the only things now in Nathaniel's mind.

Harry gasped and moaned, arched and wriggled under his lover. he'd never been so aroused, so happy, so ready to cum before in his life. none of his fantasies had ever been like this, he'd never imagined that being pinned down and ordered about could be so damn good! "yes. yes. yes. master.. oh god..." Harry moaned as Nathaniel started to fuck him even harder. he yipped as his ass was spanked and he mewled in eager glee at the burning sting it left behind. god he loved being spanked! he gasped and moaned, shuddering as he felt the other cum deep inside of him, making him tremble with delight as he giggled and collapsed under the other into his own mess. "ugh... oh god... my arms went numb." he admitted, grinning at Nathaniel. "that was awesome... next time we should try some ropes." he admitted with a nod. "and a cock ring." he admitted with a grin. "i've never cum so hard in my life." he purred, wondering if the other even realized that Harry came first. "Neville's not back yet... we might have time for round two, what do you think?"

Nathaniel hadn't quite realised Harry had cum before being 'allowed' to do so...by the time it had happened Nathaniel had been rather too much focused on his own pleasure and filling up Harry's ass with his seed. When they were both spent, Nathaniel collapsed onto Harry's pack and panted heavily, grunting occasionally as his cock still twitched, rock hard inside of Harry's ass still. "Ahhh....maybe we should do this every morning when we wake up...." He licked his lips, then slowly withdrew from Harry's body. "Hmm? Round two huh...? Well....if Neville isn't back yet then I think we can probably do something....but..." He rolled over and flopped onto his back on the bed, cock sticking straight up. "You're gonna have to do all the work Harry.....you want masters cock....you come and ride it with that ass of yours" Nathaniel just smirked at Harry, slowly stroking himself to tempt Harry over.

Harry smirked, delighted to having gotten away with 'breaking the rules'. he loved to break rules, it was thrilling. "Merlin yes. every morning." Harry agreed, nodding in delight. "every single morning, and at night too. and maybe once or twice during the day, just to make sure we can sleep properly at night." Harry stated. clenching tightly around Nathaniel's cock as he pulled out, grinning a little before his breath hitched at the idea of riding Nathan, licking his lips as he stared, entranced at the hand stroking up and down his cock. finally Harry batted away Nathaniel's hands, once Nathaniel was nice and hard of course, and slowly rubbed himself against the others cock before slowly, ever so slowly started to sink down onto him. every muscle clenching around the length as he moaned, teasing Nathaniel as he quivered with the effort of moving as slowly as possible until he was buried to the hilt. "g..God... so good. so big.. Nathaniel! you feel so wonderful inside of me!" he moaned before he started to move, still going far too slow, tormenting his lover, trying to get Nathaniel's control to snap.

((Hey! I'm so so so so glad you're still interested in this game! XD I was on the verge of giving up all hope x.x I'm so so sorry if my PMs were pestering/bothering you.))

Every morning, every night and a few times inbetween....one thing was for sure, Nathaniel was going to need some kind of stamina potion if he hoped to keep up with Harry's sex drive....and oh god how he wanted to keep up with it. And yet...despite how dirty they talked, despite how downright kinky they seemed to get...it wasn't just sex....it was more than that. Deep down, to Nathaniel this wasn't sex...it was making love, pure and unchained love. Ok, maybe lust was thrown into the mix as well, but for the two of them that seemed to just work.
As he had been stroking himself, Nathaniel had wondered how long Harry would hold himself back for....not long at all was the answer. It seemed that as soon as Harry was satisfied his lovers cock was back to sufficient hardness then it was all his for the taking. With a grin Nathaniel didn't resist his hand being batted away, folding his arms almost casually behind his head instead to prop himself up and look at Harry, licking his lips as the other boy slowly sank his ass down onto Nathaniel's cock. "Ooooh....it feels....different in this position....oh fuck.....I can....I can feel your movements..." Nathaniel panted as he got used to the sensation....like this it felt almost totally different....coming into Harry from another angle altogether, his own body perfectly still whilst Harry's did the work instead....oh yes...this was going to become one of Nathaniel's favourite positions he could just tell.

He didn't even try to hold back the loud groan as Harry started to move, cock twitching inside of the other boy, trying to jerk back and forth only to be trapped within the hot confines of Harry's wondrous ass. "Th-that's it Harry....oh god...you feel so good inside!" One of Nathaniel's hands moved from behind his head, reaching out to first touch Harry's cock, but only for a moment, before it suddenly slid down, starting to rub at the lips of Harry's empty pussy. "Mmmm....this time...you're going to get it here too....let's see if you can hold yourself back until master cums now hm?" Nathaniel gave a teasingly cruel smirk, before plunging two fingers into Harry's pussy, starting to wiggle them around inside the boy.

Harry smirked a little as he licked his lips at the other. honestly, Sex was really the only way he knew how to express himself. growing up the way he did, he had never had affection, or seen how one showed they loved one another. sure he'd seen Petunia and Vernon kiss, but they were not exactly the epitome of 'healthy relationship'. what Harry did know, was sex. he was very good at Sex, even if he'd never actually done anything but Blowjobs before he met Nathaniel. so he poured all of his love and affection into the act of making Love, and hoped that would be enough, because honestly, Harry didn't know how else to show how much he loved Nathaniel. he certainly wasn't about to do the things he'd seen other people do, clinging desperately to their lovers and assigning goofy nicknames. he'd Avada himself before he called Nathaniel 'snooky wookims'. he loved the way Nathaniel's name rolled off his tongue. he was a little annoyed with how little self control he seamed to have when it came to Nathaniel though.

he moaned eagerly as he sank down, deeper and deeper onto Nathaniel cock. god it always felt so GOOD to have the other inside of him. "yes. oh yes. feels so good. i love your cock. god i love your cock." he moaned, panting as he moved slowly, gasping as he felt the hand stroking his cunt. "oh Merlin!" Harry gasped, tossing his head back and keening in pleasure, rocking his hips faster, clenching his inner muscles randomly simply to add more friction and pleasure. "Master! oh god Master!" he gasped, unable to restrain himself anymore as he rocked and bounced on Nathaniel's cock. too horny and FAR too eager to hold back. it was pretty clear that Nathaniel wasn't about to snap and pound Harry like an animal, so it was up to Harry to pound himself... and not cum, though he was still curious to see how Nathaniel might punish him. he decided not to guess, he arched, gasped, cried out, and came, splattering Nathaniel with his seed as both ass and cunt clenched tightly around fingers and cock as he milked out his own orgasm. "Master! Master! Master!"

If he were capable of thought right now, Nathaniel would find it difficult to define his relationship with Harry. Oh Nathaniel loved the boy, of that there was no doubt. This was most certainly a case of love at first site, fated to be together forever, or whatever else someone might want to call such rapid onset of such intense emotions. But their relationship was most certainly anything but normal. Then again, maybe that was exactly what Nathaniel wanted. He didn't want to be just another couple lost in the crowds, he didn't want them to just be.....normal, to grow older and settle into the same monotonous routine as everyone else. No, what he wanted was....excitement....thrills....passion. All the things that he'd fantasized about but always resigned himself to never having....until Harry had come along. Oh yes, Harry had quite literally changed everything in Nathaniel's life, opened the floodgates and blurred the lines between fantasy and reality. In moments like this, the outside world was nothing but an insignificant blur...all that mattered right now was Harry and what they were doing.

Nathaniel didn't even try to restrain his own moaning as Harry rode him, feeling the hot tightness of the other boys ass around his cock, squeezing him, milking him, engulfing him over and over. God it was almost enough to drive Nathaniel insane! The pleasure was like a drug, a wonderful drug that he was happy to be addicted to. "Oh fuck yes! Harry you're so amazing! Your ass feels so good!" The more Harry bounced on him, the more Nathaniel squirmed his fingers inside Harry's pussy, plunging them in over and over, moving them around and searching for Harry's G spot in an attempt to press down on it hard.
When Harry suddenly started to cum, spraying his seed over Nathaniel's belly....well....punishment wasn't quite on his mind as much as the pleasure was. The way Harry's ass somehow grew even tighter, engulfing him entirely.....oh it was too much to take. With a mighty roar of pleasure Nathaniel thrust his hips upwards, exploding with cum once more in Harry's ass, his fingers spasming inside of Harry's pussy as pure bliss overtook him.

Harry gasped and moaned and arched as he rode his lover, keening and crying and moaning in joy and pleasure. he just couldn't get over how amazing it always felt. how wonderful it always felt. he really wished he'd met Nathaniel sooner. how had he gone so long without this!? "god.. god. Nathaniel! God!" he moaned, shuddering and trembling and gasping as he came hard, tossing his head back as he yelled Nathaniel's name one last time before he fell still, gasping and panting as he closed his eyes. "god... i don't know how you do it, but every time i cum, i'm certain i could never have cum any harder... and then i do." he groaned as he watched the other with a smirk. "Neville's back." he stated after a second. "he's just apparated in... he always did have good timing." he admitted with a chuckle as he slid off the other and then leaned down, licking up every single drop of cum off of Nathaniel. "There, all clean." he chirped with a smirk. "lets go find out what Neville did to my Muggle Family shall we?" he asked with a grin. "it's probobly about time for Lunch anyway." he admitted, sighing as he carefully cleaned himself up and then got dressed. he'd prefer to go naked, but oh well.

he yanked on a pair of pants and pondered if that as enough before he sighed adn pulled on a T-shirt as well before he glanced at Nathaniel for approval. "is this enough, do you think?" he asked curiously. "i hate shoes..." he grumbled, wiggling his bare feet. "i can't feel magic properly if i'm not grounded." he admitted with a shake of his head. "come on Nathaniel, you can punish me tonight alright?" he asked with a grin as he skipped down the stairs to chatter at Neville. when Nathaniel came down Neville was entirely red faced as Harry shared too many intimate details with him. "oh, Harry, Nathaniel looks hungry..." Neville commented, Harry pausing to examine Nathaniel intently before nodding. "yes he does. i'll make lunch." he agreed, Neville sighing in relief. "no offense Mate, but i did not need to know any of that about you." Neville groaned. "i forgot how bad he was. through the school years, i mostly managed to, er, train it out of him." Neville admitted. "thankfully no one else noticed. he's entirely too reclusive to people he doesn't know, doesn't like, or doesn't trust. which is... pretty much everyone." Neville admitted with a smile. "in the entire world, you and i are the only people Harry trusts..." he admitted before falling silent as Harry wandered back over.

"so what did you do to my uncle?" Harry asked curiously and a manic gleam entered Neville's eyes. "i tied them to posts and made them think i set their house on fire with them in it." Harry looked gleeful. "Really!?... there wasn't pain was there?" despite being more than a little dark, Harry didn't exactly approve of torture. "no. the flames where just an illusion, but they had to watch everything go up in flames, their couch, their family photo's, their clothes. i figured it was the best way to make them feel what you felt when they burned your things. they're still sitting in the living room, sobbing. they think their sitting in the burnt out husk of their house. the illusion will wear off in about... now." Neville admitted after a glance at the wall clock. Harry was laughing in delight as he went back to cooking and Neville smirked at Nathaniel. "and now you know why even the Weasley twins don't mess with me."

The orgasm seemed to both go on forever and be over in an instant....oh god Nathaniel could never have imagined such pleasure until he met Harry....but now he couldn't imagine a day without him....a day without Harry. Yes....life had changed significantly....and it was a change for the better. As he came down from the orgasm, Nathaniel was panting heavily, adoring the feeling of Harry's cum on his chest until the boy slowly got off him and started licking it away. "Nnnnn.....ah....even your tongue is great Harry..." He moaned until the boy stopped licking, then slowly sat up. "Hm, Neville is here? Heh...why do I get the feeling he kind of knew what we were up to and was waiting until we were done?" He chuckled and sat up, stretching a little to relax his muscles, then nodded as his stomach grumbled at the mention of lunch. "Well, looks like me and my stomach agree that lunch is a good idea" He blushed in slight embarrassment as he went to reach for his clothes, looking over at Harry in just his pants, then folded his arms, giving Harry that look. "Come on Harry...." He grinned as the boy pulled on a shirt. "Shoes? Well we're at the house so no shoes or socks is fine"

Nathaniel grinned, going to take Harry's hand as they went downstairs, barely able to keep up with the other boys energetic skipping as they got downstairs, watching as Harry and Neville started to chat happily.....and blushing madly as Harry started to blurt into intimate details like an excited child discussing his favourite toy, moving to sit down as Neville came over to him whilst Harry got to work on the food.
"Ah....heh...well, it was embarrassing hearing Harry talk about me so much but....he was so happy, and if it makes him happy then I can handle any amount of embarrassment. Harry being happy...it makes me feel happy" He grinned as he watched Harry cooking, though was listening to Neville. "Well, I consider myself lucky that Harry trusts me....no...not lucky...honoured. He's....it hasn't been long but he's already so so special to me....like he's a part of me, a part of my lie, a part of my soul..." The thought made Nathaniel feel so warm inside....a feeling he'd never experienced before Harry came into his life.

When Harry asked about his uncle, Nathaniel had to admit he was curious as well, turning to look at Neville as he explained what he had done. "Wow....that's...well...I suppose it's certainly a fitting punishment" It certainly was a punishment that fit the crime....though Nathaniel wasn't sure he could've done the same in that situation. He'd never been one for punishing people, even ones who deserved it. He wasn't afraid to admit it, but he was a complete softy. "Even when they realise it was an illusion, at least they've had the experience of losing it all....maybe now they'll think twice. But even if they have...." Nathaniel leaned over, taking Harry's hands into his own. "I'm not letting you ever have to go back there to go through that again Harry. Just think, one more year of school and then that's it....we can get jobs of our own, a home of our own.......a place we can both call home..." He grinned slightly. "And of course have all the privacy we could want. I get the feeling that'll be the biggest thing for you hm?"

"of course my tongue is wonderful. i'm amazing at what i do." he teased with a giggle and a shake of his head. "and it wouldn't surprise me." he admitted at the comment of Neville's appearance. "he does seam the sort doesn't he? at least he didn't interrupt." Harry admitted with a grin and a shake of his head. "Brother or not, i might have had to hurt him if he'd done that." he admitted with a happy little nod. "i'll make soup." Harry decided happily. "Soup is always good after sex." he chirped with a grin before he pouted at Nathaniel's look. oh how he hated clothing, he really did.

"l....yeah well it was a bit embarrassing for me too." Neville admitted with a shake of his head. "honestly, sometimes i wonder if he wasn't raised in the woods rather than a well off prudish muggle family." he admitted before he grinned a little at Nathaniel. "still, you make him happy... remind me to teach you some Contraceptive charms. they aren't things most wizards learn at school, usually parent's teach them." he admitted with a shake of his head. "which, unfortunately means that most muggleborns don't learn them unless they have sex with someone who does know them." he admitted. "the last thing we need is Harry getting pregnant. and i don't see him pausing long enough to make sure he's not going to get pregnant." he admitted with a snicker. "Harry's a special guy." Neville agreed before he grinned. "have you ever heard of Soul Mates Nathaniel?" he asked with a smile. "it's actually a proven fact." he admitted with a grin. "even if it's very rare, it sounds like you and Harry share a very deep connection." he admitted. "i'm glad that he's found someone like you. you make him very happy." Neville admitted with a grin. "

"i certainly thought so." Neville admitted, looking quite pleased with himself. "i thought about making them suffer through everything Harry's ever suffered. broken bones, starvation, extreme fear of dark tight spaces. but i couldn't figure out how to do it without snapping their pathetic little brains." he admitted with a shake of his head. "thanks Nathaniel." Harry muttered with a small smile, though he didn't really look like he believed the other. "i'd like that." Harry admitted, looking much more happy at the idea of their own house. "i do have several properties." he admitted with a smile. "i like privacy." he admitted with a nod. "and... children?" he asked hopefully. "you want children right?" he asked hopefully, biting his lip a little.

When Neville mentioned contraceptive charms Nathaniel blushed slightly, but quickly nodded. He had been meaning to look up spells like that anyway, but if Neville could teach him then at least they'd be coming from a reliable source. Still....it would be a little embarrassing for someone to actually teach him those kinds of things. "Ah...thank you Neville....I....get the feeling those kinds of spells are definitely going to come in handy...." He managed an embarrassed grin. If there was one person that he could at least be honest about his sex life with Harry with....it was Neville. After all, Harry was going to give Neville all the intimate details anyway, likely no matter how many times he was told not to, so Nathaniel could at least discuss things a little less graphically. "He really is a special guy isn't he...?" Nathaniel smiled, watching Harry cook with an almost dreamy faraway look in his eyes.

"Hm? Children?" Nathaniel blinked, then grinned, standing up and putting an arm around Harry's shoulders. "Well of course we're gonna have children. I always wanted children of my own after all" He rubbed Harry's shoulders happily, then pulled the other boy against him. "At least 2 or 3 I think, maybe a few more. But for now, let's have something to eat. If we don't eat then we're not gonna have the energy for children now are we?" He grinned brightly, gently pushing Harry into a seat before sitting down beside him. "Not long until school now.....we'll probably be getting the letters with the book lists and everything soon....meaning we'll need to head out and go shopping" He looked to Harry, smiling softly. "So we can all go together, it'll be fun to take a trip out right?"

Back
Top Bottom