A Matter of Mind (HP)- Moon/Lounger

More than once Nathaniel thought for a moment that Harry was about to burst into tears....it was so adorable in his lustful state....it almost made Nathaniel want to cut the time short.....almost...but he managed to resist....and his reward was more than worth it. Watching Harry squirm, watching as he became more and more desperate....more and more depraved....every passing second his lust growing and growing. Nathaniel almost thought that Harry might just transform into some new type of lust driven creature like that lynx from before.

But then the time was up....and oh god was Nathaniel thankful for it. The moment he felt Harry being released from his mental bounds....he cried out in pleasure, the sensation of Harry swallowing the entirety of his cock all at once. It was nearly enough to make Nathaniel cum immediately...if he didn't have experience in this from Harry before he probably would have. "O-oh fuck.....oh fuck Harry that's so good!" He grunted and groaned loudly, hips thrusting up into Harry's mouth, his balls slapping against Harry's chin. "Ahh fuck yeah.....suck it....suck it harder Harry!" Nathaniel growled in pleasure, his hands moving to Harry's head, holding it and panting. "Oh god yeah.....!" Slowly Nathaniel was rising to his feet, and before long he was stood up, hands grasping Harry's head as he started to thrust, fucking Harry's face and throat. "Oh fuck yeah....fuck yeah! Gonna cum....gonna-" Without giving the other boy any further time to prepare, Nathaniel thrust one more time before erupting in his first orgasm for a week directly into Harry's throat, spurt after spurt of hot, thick fluid pouring out, a weeks worth of backlog being unleashed all at once.

Once Nathaniel was finally done, he slumped back into his chair, panting heavily, cock still rock hard and standing to attention. "Nnngh.....that was amazing Harry....but it's not enough...." He licked his lips. "As a thank you....I'll let you pick which hole you want me to take next...." He smirked, folding his arms. Nathaniel wondered.....could Harry become pregnant if Nathaniel came in his pussy...? Maybe it would be best to pull out....just incase....

Harry loved how depraved his lover was being, loved how he was asserting his control, loved giving his lover that control. he mewled in pleasure as he finally was able to leap, finally able to take what he wanted and devour that thick, hot hard cock. he loved how big Nathaniel was. when Harry's chin brushed Nathaniel's balls, he found himself incapable of breathing. it was simply wonderful to hold himself down, sucking and swallowing until he couldn't hold his breath anymore, his head spinning by the time Nathaniel finally had enough and snapped that precious control and took hold of Harry's head and used his mouth for pleasure, just how Harry loved it the most. he whimpered as he felt his lover stand and sucked harder, desperate, thinking that Nathaniel was going to make him stop. Harry didn't want to stop! he choked, gasping through his nose, tears gathering in his eyes. a natural response that Harry couldn't stop, he used his hands to urge Nathaniel not to stop, by stroking and rubbing his lovers balls and tilted his head back so that Nathaniel could slid even deeper into his lover.

"mmmph." Harry moaned squirming as he felt his lover lodge himself deep, cutting off Harry's air again and came, hard. he swallowed each spurt effortlessly, trembling in glee as he squirmed, desperate for air and for more. he gasped as Nathaniel collapsed back into the chair and coughed a little before he grinned at his master and squirmed, panting hard, his own cock flushed and dripping, aggrivated at being so ignored. "please... master... any hole. just please. fuck me. fuck me hard." he pleaded, his breath hitching. "just... just keep in mind that... well no ones ever..." Harry went red and he glanced away, biting his lip. "i'm a virgin in both so.. be sure to prep me properly, ok?" he asked, blushing furiously. it was amazing that someone so perverse, could also be so shy. "Merlin... Nathaniel please... fuck me good. claim my pretty little pussy, pound my ass... do something, anything, please. mark me, own me, claim me..." he pleaded, panting hard as his tongue bathed that thick cock again. "please fuck me Master..." he pleaded. he didn't think to ask for a contraceptive spell, or a condom. he didn't know about either, he wasn't even sure if he could get pregnant... he could, but he didn't know that. all he wanted was for Nathaniel to own him, mind, body, heart, and soul he wanted to belong to Nathaniel.

As he had been fucking Harry's face and throat, Nathaniel never even considered for a moment that he might harm Harry. It wasn't that he didn't care, far from it....the exact opposite infact, but it was like deep down Nathaniel knew that Harry could take it....that because it was him doing this, Harry would be able to take it with no problem....Nathaniel didn't know how or why he knew that, he just did. For some reason, the sounds of Harry gurgling and gagging were so incredibly arousing...they just drove Nathaniel to fuck his lovers face even harder...and Harry seemed to be loving it to, encouraging him even. And then as he had come....oh the sensation of Harry swallowing it all down....every last drop being gulped loudly, that slurping sensation all around the tip of his cock....oh yes....Nathaniel was in absolute heaven.....if only he and Harry could've started doing this years ago.

"Any hole hm...?" Nathaniel licked his lips, slowly standing up, reaching out to place a hand on Harry's chest, slowly pushing the boy back towards the kitchen table. "Prep you properly? Oh I think you've done a pretty good job of that yourself....you've gotten masters cock nice and wet with that dirty mouth of yours....." Nathaniel grinned almost evily, shoving Harry onto the table, grabbing the boys legs and lifting them up rather suddenly. "I think I'll help myself to that tight little ass first.....I want you to know what you made master feel.....plus it'll help to get that pussy of yours even wetter....." Besides, Nathaniel wanted to make sure he'd last as long as possible inside Harry's pussy....if only to make sure he could pull out before cumming....he'd decided it wasn't worth the risk of impregnating Harry....not yet anyway. They'd need some contraceptive spells for next time, but right now there was no way Nathaniel was ending this just to go looking through a book.
"Now....just relax alright?" Nathaniel hoisted Harry's legs up over his shoulders, lining his cock up with Harry's ass, prodding gently. Truth be told, Nathaniel was nervous....this was his first time doing this....but god he was so horny...horny for Harry. "Fuck....can't wait anymore...."
Perhaps a little faster than he had intended, Nathaniel shoved himself forward, about half of his cock pushing into Harry at once before he caught himself, coming to a stop and panting heavily. "Holy shit.....that....that's tight...god it's almost crushing my cock...."

Harry moaned eagerly as Nathaniel got more and more rough. Harry loved it, loved being held down, loved being used. he knew he had done a lot of Oral sex while he was... somewhere. but he had always been in control, in command, he had done it for a purpose. now, he was doing it only for pleasure, doing it to give his 'master' pleasure, doing it because he damn well enjoyed it! and gods did he enjoy it, he'd never been used so perfectly before, and was glad he was so experienced in this area. he wouldn't have had half as much fun if Nathaniel had been gentle. he swallowed every last drop that Nathaniel had to offer and he panted, licking his lips to savor the taste of his lover all the more. god damn he was enjoying himself.

he squeaked as he was pushed backwards, blushing a little as he offered himself a small little grin. he had indeed prepped himself. he wasn't sure how, but his body had been slick the second he'd started mouth fucking Nathaniel's cock. he squealed a little, laughing as he was shoved back onto the table, lifting his legs when Nathaniel urged them upwards. he was a bit worried, he knew first times could hurt, a lot. then again, Harry liked a bit of pain. "f..fuck, Master please." Harry moaned, writhing on the table as Nathaniel spoke. he wanted to feel Nathaniel buried deep inside of him, his few seconds of nervousness over swept by pure lust and need. he arched and wriggled and pushed his ass into the thick blunt head of his lover, urging the other to continue. he gasped, arching, hands flying into Nathaniel's hair and gripping tightly. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck." he gasped as he felt that thick, hot length sinking deep into him, fast and hard. "no! no don't stop! Fuck Nathaniel don't stop!" he pleaded as the other caught himself, that tight channel tightening even more. Harry was as tight as a vice, wrapping around Nathaniel's cock like a too tight glove.

Harry dropped his legs, wrapped them around Nathaniel's waist and yanked the other boy forward. squealing as he pulled every last inch of Nathaniel's cock deep, deep inside of himself. he felt so full, he felt stretched, he felt pain and pleasure so intense his vision swam and his mind blanked out. he felt complete. "don't stop! fuck me, Gods above fuck me fast! hard! own me! bite me, mark me, use me! fuck Please!" Harry pleaded, arching against the other, rocking his hips, desperate for Nathaniel to move. to take him, to use him, to claim him.

Nathaniel cried out as he was suddenly pulled the rest of the way into Harry, eyes going wide and very nearly cumming right there and then, all his willpower and concentration going into holding himself back from the unexpected sensation, his cock twitching madly inside of the other boys ass despite the vice-like tightness. "O-oh fuck.....j-just a second Harry....oh god I need to get used to this a second..." He panted heavily, placing his hands on Harry's chest to support himself, inadvertently flicking at the other boys nipples. He took a few more moments to adjust himself, then stood upright and managed to regain his composure, grinning down at Harry. "Nnn....your body feels so good around me Harry....I can't wait to fill you up and sample your other hole too...." He licked his lips at the thought. "But right now I think I should focus on the task at hand...."

With an evil grin Nathaniel started to very slowly pull back out, inch after inch slowly withdrawing from Harry's body, taking a full minute until only the head was left inside....before Nathaniel rather suddenly thrust back in again quickly, groaning loudly as he did so, the table shaking beneath them. "Oooooh yeah.....I can definitely get used to this...." Nathaniel repeated the action a few more times, but it didn't take long for his self control to begin loosening....and his thrusts to start getting harder and faster, his tongue rolling out of his mouth as he moaned, drool dripping from his tongue onto Harry's cock.

Harry panted, arched off the table. he couldn't beleive how GOOD it felt to have the other buried balls deep inside of him. why had it taken him so long to do this!? oh right, he hated people and Nathaniel was the only person he did like. "fuck... so big, Nathaniel it feels so good." he moaned in response to Nathaniel's beg for a moment to compose himself. "we're doing this more often... lots, we're going to do this lots." Harry ordered, panting hard, squeaking as his nipples where flicked, arching against the other with a shocked gasp. "do... do it again." he moaned, astonished by how sensitive his nipples could be. "g...god, Nathaniel. yes, please, fill me full." he pleaded, gasping as he clamped tighter around that thick length, desperate for more.

"n..no, oh god... too slow..." Harry whined, arching off the table as he felt that long length slowly, slowly pulling out of him. god it felt SO good, it was like torture. every movement brushed his prostate until he was keening with need, shrieking as Nathaniel pounded back inside. "again! do it again! fuck, fuck feels so good, god Nathaniel don't sop. fuck me, fuck me, make me your bitch! aaaah yesss..." Harry moaned, tangling his hands in Nathaniel's hair as his drooling cock twitched and jerked, desperate for more attention as Harry felt himself going made with pleasure. so gone that all he could manage now was various erotic noises. his hands clamped down in Nathaniel's hair as he arched again, crying as he came, and came hard, flooding their bellies with his seed as his ass clamped tight around Nathaniel's cock, as if trying to force the other to orgasm and then milk every last drop Nathaniel had in his body. "f..fuck! god, more, please!"

Nathaniel was lost in his own pleasure, every thrust started to get faster and harder than the last, slamming so hard into Harry's ass that the table was starting to move backover beneath him. Every thrust brought a loud grunt from Nathaniel's mouth, more drool splashing from his mouth over Harry's cock. "Nnngh....naaa.....ooooh....!" He was continuing to thrust as he felt his cock starting to jerk inside of Harry, then he felt the other boy starting to tighten around him, making it more difficult to thrust, though he kept on going....right until the tightness became too much when Harry's own orgasm hit, cum flying over Nathaniel's belly as he gave one final thrust and cried out, his own cock erupting deep in Harry's body, flooding him with hot, thick cum, marking his mate as his forever more....his and only his.

When their orgasms finally subsided, Nathaniel was panting, coming back to his senses slowly as he leaned forwards a little. "Nnn....ah....fuck....so good Harry....but...." He purposefully twitched his still rock hard cock inside of Harry's body. "Mmm....not quite enough to satisfy me it seems.....still nice and hard....so there's only one thing left to do...." He licked his lips, grabbing Harry's legs to unfurl them from around his waist, instead slinging them up over his shoulders as he withdrew his cock from Harry's ass, then moved it up slowly to his pussy. "....One last hole....and then you'll be all mine...." He smirked, rubbing the tip of his cock against Harry's pussy. "Now....nice and slow in this one......" He smiled softly, then started to push forward just a little bit, being careful to be as gentle as he could.

Harry moaned as he was pounded harder and faster, clinging to his lover because he couldn't make the brain power to think of anything else. he clenched around Nathaniel, eager for more, eager to take everything his lover could give him, mewling eagerly as he felt the drool and the thrusts, everything moving to drive him out of control. he came so hard he thought he was going to pass out, and he nearly kept cumming when he felt the hot wetness erupting deep inside of him. claiming him. owning him. Merlin it was wonderful! he gasped and moaned, hips still moving, trying to milk Nathaniel for every drop of seed he had to give, groaning as he felt the other pull pout, panting softly.

god... how could he still talk!? Harry was almost too gone in pleasure to even understand what Nathaniel was saying! he groaned loudly, arching as he felt that cock twitching deep inside of him, panting hard as he whimpered, eager for more. desperate for more. god he wanted more! "please... please..." it was all he could say, his tongue felt heavy and his pussy was aching desperately. he'd never felt so eager to be fucked in his entire damn life. "please!" he moaned, writhing on the table as he felt his legs being shifted, mewling in pleasure as he felt that tip rubbing his tight, virgin cunt. "ah!" god did that hurt... in a good way, Harry liked it, liked it a lot, feeling that thick, fat cock forcing it's way into him, breaking his hymen with little effort. there was no blood, Harry was too wet for there to be too much trauma. "f...fuck... feels... feels... so good...." he moaned running his fingers in the others hair before yanking Nathaniel's head down for a kiss, running his tongue in and out of the others mouth as he rocked his hips. "more... please... mjore... feels so good. hurts so good... own me... fuck me!"

Nathaniel had been inserting himself as slowly as he could into Harry's pussy, or at least as slowly as his limited self control would allow...but when Harry pulled him down for that kiss he lost himself, the entirety of his cock thrusting into Harry's pussy with one final motion, their hips meeting. God if Nathaniel hadn't just cum a few moments ago then this tight pussy would've driven him over the edge. His tongue wrestled with Harry's, thrusting into the other boys mouth as he kissed like his life depended on it, his cock twitching inside of Harry's pussy until the kiss was broken and Nathaniel could stand back up, panting heavily, every pant accompanied by a grunt of pleasure. "Nnngh...so hot...so wet...so tight....gonna love...fucking this over...and over...and over...." He licked his lips. "We're gonna fuck every day from now on Harry.....even when we go back to school I want to fuck you or be fucked by you every....single....day..." He accompanied each word with a slight pulling out of his cock, now leaving just the tip inside of Harry's body.

He kept their bodies there for a few moments, holding onto Harry's legs securely, making sure the boy couldn't wriggle back onto Nathaniel's cock...then gently thrust back inside with a single stroke, groaning loudly as he did so. "A-ahh....fuck...." He panted for a few moments, then started to pull back out, once more moving almost all the way, before thrusting back inside slightly harder and faster than before. Slowly but surely Nathaniel repeated the motion over and over, every time just a little harder and faster than the last....until eventually he was thrusting Harry's pussy quickly, slamming into the boy over and over. "Ahh...f-fuck....oh fuck....your pussy.....it's like a drug.....the more I have....the more I want...."

Harry moaned as he felt the cock force it's way deep, all the way in, GOD was that wonderful. WHY had he waited this long to have sex!?... oh, right, because he hated people. he moaned as the kiss was broken, shaking his head in a pathetic attempt to clear it enough to think. why he was trying, he didn't know, but it probobly wasn't important. he gasped as he was spoken to, and mewled in glee. making a few odd sort of chirping sounds in the back of his throat. he almost sounded like a bird as he tried to rock his hips and nod at the same time, which didn't seam to be working all that well. "yes, every day. ye." he moaned, Sex every day like this would probobly kill him, but oh what a great death it would be. "more. more, god yes!" he gasped, clinging to NAthaniel as he punctuated every word with a hard, heavy thrust. fuck that felt so damn good!!!

"no... no oh please... don't tease! MAster please don't tease!" Harry whimpered, calling Nathaniel Master again, part of him figured that with the way Nathaniel had reacted to it last time, he might loose all control and fuck him like he deserved. the rest of him was too lost in pleasure to make actual connections like that. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" he moaned, arching, writhing, wriggling as he was fucked, hard and fast and without mercy. "please! harder, god yes!" Harry moaned, not even aware that Nathaniel was talking now. whatever his lover was saying it probobly didn't matter because Harry was almost there... so close. his body was tightening, tensing, his cunt wrapping atound Nathaniel like a wet silk glove as he screamed, and came, hard, so hard he was jerking and shivering as he emptied his balls all over himself, making noises that could only be described as 'completely lost in pleasure'. hips jerking as he milked himself out, gasping and flushed and desperate for more. as much as Nathaniel could give him.

When Harry called him master again...Nathaniel groaned, shivering, then grinning....oh how he loved being called that....if Harry called him that during their normal day it would probably be like an instant arousal drug. Every word Harry said, every noise he made, every movement of his body just turned Nathaniel on even more....it didn't take long for him to lose control, his thrusts beginning to become wild as he pounded Harry's pussy, driving his cock as deep as it could go over and over again. "Ngh...ah...fuck..." Nathaniel was holding onto Harry's legs tightly as they fucked like mindless animals, the outside world a mere blur. Nathaniel's parents could be stood watching them and Nathaniel would neither notice nor care right now.

As he felt Harry tightening Nathaniel instinctively knew his lover was close...and so was he himself. He thrust on for as long as he dared, but just as Harry was cumming Nathaniel pulled himself out, still retaining enough control to withdraw his cock entirely and place it against Harry's as the two boys came together, a mixture of their cum showing Harry's face, chest and belly. The orgasm seemed to last forever, but sadly it had to come to an end, Nathaniel collapsing forward when it did, laying on Harry's chest and smearing their mixed cum across the two of them. "Oh...oh god...." Nathaniel panted as he lay ontop of Harry, his cock finally beginning to soften now that he was spent. "So....fucking....good..."

Harry moaned as he felt the other lose control, fuck he was going to do that again, later, when he could get something other than sex noises to come out of his mouth. it was so good, he was never going to let Nathan go... god sex was wonderful! Nathaniel was wonderful! everything was wonderful! he uttered long, short croons as he came, and came hard, feeling Nathaniel marinating him in both sets up cum, Harry laying there, panting hard as he tried to recover, setting his forehead against Nathaniel's, simply to stay connected before he finally started to giggle a little. "that was amazing... god Nathaniel..." he groaned. "i'm going to feel that in the morning... god that felt good... i've never cum so hard in my life... we really are having sex every day... at least... at least twice every day, because that was amazing..." he admitted with a nod as he kissed the other again before he gently pushed the other into a standing position so he could sit up, grinning a little. "we so need a shower." he admitted with a chuckle as he slowly, carefully settled onto his feet with a small wince. his muscles where like noodles and now that the pleasure was gone, both his ass and his cunt ached quite a bit. Harry was too used to having to depend on himself though, and said nothing about out it, it wasn't like it was a bad ache anyway, he'd had a lot worse. it was in an awkward place though.

"come on Nathaniel! lets take a shower together and then go to bed. i'm tired. you made me tired." he complained, flashing Nathaniel a smirk. "remind me to call you Master more often." he ordered, swaying his hips as he headed for the bathroom. well aware they where both too tired for a third round, but that didn't mean he couldn't flirt and tease.

Twice every day...? Nathaniel wasn't going to argue with that in the slightest....anyone else and he doubted he would have the energy...but Harry....oh he knew he'd be able to muster it with Harry. He licked his lips at the thought, letting himself rest on Harry for a few moments, almost ready to sleep whilst slumped over the other boy on the kitchen table like this....until Harry pushed him up to stand...a task that certainly wasn't easy. Nathaniel's legs were still shaking, his strength drained. "Yeah....a shower....that sounds pretty good right now...otherwise we're gonna be so sticky in the morning..." He grinned slightly, glancing down at himself, the front of his body covered in a mixture of his cum, Harry's cum and Harry's pussy fluids that had squirted all over him after he had pulled out.

With a lick of his lips Nathaniel moved to follow Harry, watching the boy swaying his hips....damn...if he'd had the energy he would've fucked Harry again right there on the stairs....but his body refused to co-operate with such an endeavour, instead seemingly making a point with every step he took of reminding him just how exhausted he was. "Though my parents will probably be home in a day or two....convincing them to let you stay here wont be a problem....but I'm not sure they'd be too happy with us fucking so loudly all the time while they're home....heh"

Harry chuckled a little as he nodded, running a finger over his cum laden chest and proceeded to lick that finger clean, humming at the taste. Nathaniel tasted pretty great. really great. "being sticky can be pretty fun." he admitted with a grin. "but Cum starts to itch when you leave it on for too long." he admitted with a pout. "and that's not fun." he admitted with a sigh as he turned on the water and stepped into the spray once it was hot, glancing at Nathaniel. "you are a wizard aren't you? have you never heard of silencing spells?" he asked with a smirk as he shook his head. "are you sure it will be alright for me to stay here?" he asked, looking worried as he grabbed a rag and started to wash Nathaniel's back, simply because he wanted to touch the other some more. "schoo will be starting in a few weeks, won't it?" Harry asked, frowning. "i'll have to go, won't i?" he asked, biting his lip. "what will i do if i can't remember anything when i get there? what if i still don't know anyone or anything?" he asked, quite worried about not knowing who was freind, who was lying to him, and what he was supposed to be doing there. somehow he knew he had secretes, but he couldn't remember who he was keeping those secretes from... or the secretes themselves. "i'm scared Nathaniel..." Harry finally admitted, leaning into his lover, wanting comfort.

"So you're an expert in being sticky are you?" Nathaniel grinned slightly. "Y'know I'm gonna get jealous of how sexually experienced you are....until I met you I just had to wank myself off 3 or 4 times a day. If only we'd met sooner..." Nathaniel licked his lips at the thought....oh how glorious it would have been to have had blowjobs on tap like that. Well.....at least now, he did. "Hehe, oh I know silencing spells....but my parents....I'd swear they have a sixth sense....they just know things, y'know.....I've never been able to keep secrets from them for very long, and they always seem to know what I'm up to..." He grinned and laughed softly, then nodded as Harry asked if it was alright for him to stay. "Of course it'll be alright. My parents are the kindest people I've ever met, they would never turn away a friend of mine no matter what. They'll be happy to let you stay here until we head back to school together"

He stepped into the shower with Harry, allowing the other boy to start washing him, relaxing under the boys gentle touches. "I think by the time we go to school, you'll be remembering all kinds of things, if not everything. I mean look how far you've come in just a few days right? Give it two whole weeks, I bet you'll have all your memories back. Tell you what, just think of it this way. If you get all your memories back, you'll know your way all around the school again...meaning we can fuck in all kinds of places that you can guide us to that I don't know about" He turned around and grinned, taking a sponge to gently wash Harry's chest. "And I bet you know all kinds of sex magic when you unlock all that magic knowledge up there..." He poked Harry's forehead. "And I want you to share it all with me"
When Harry admitted he was scared, Nathaniel just smiled lovingly, then slowly drew Harry into a tender embrace, placing the other boys head on his shoulder and beginning to just run his fingers through Harry's hair, comforting his lover. "You don't need to be scared Harry. You're the most amazing wizard in the world, even if you don't know it. You have nothing to be scared of at all, no matter what happens"

harry grinned a little. "sure am. food fights are my specialty." he teased with a laugh. "don't be jealous. you're the only person whose ever seen me naked, let alone had his way with me." he promised with a smile. "all i've ever done with anyone else was Blowjobs, nothing more. and only to get something i wanted from them..." he paused. "well when i give you a blow job i want something too." he admitted. "and i bet i'll always get it." he teased, winking at his lover. "i love it when you fuck me." Harry sing songed with a laugh before he shrugged. "well, let them know. i'm not giving up sex." he stated with a grin, shaking his head. "if anything, we'll go have sex in an alleyway or something." he decided, feeling highly unnerved at the mention of school.

"...you really think so?" Harry asked Nathaniel when the other reassured him that the memories would come back. "i have remembered a lot..." he agreed as he watched the other washing his chest with a small grin. it felt nice to be touched and comforted like this. he wished he'd met Nathaniel a long time ago. "your right! i know all kinds of hiding places!" he admitted with grin as he snuggled into the other. "thanks Nathaniel." he mumbled, smiling as he leaned up for a kiss. "come on. i'm tired. exaughsted really." he admitted with a chuckle as he turned off the water once they where well rinsed off and he took Nathaniel's hand and dragged him to the bedroom for a good long nap. "hey Nathaniel?... i love you." Harry admitted softly before letting himself drift off to sleep.

in the morning, things where a little tense as the Doorbell rang, and on the other side of the door was one Neville Longbottom. waiting patiently.

Seeing Harry starting to feel better made Nathaniel himself feel better. He grinned slightly at Harry simply stating they could go and have sex in an alleyway if needs be...the concept seemed not even remotely shocking to the other boy....it seemed that modesty certainly wasn't one of Harry's traits....then again that had seemed no different even before his memories had gotten a little scrambled. "Sounds like you're already getting back to your old self, not a hint of modesty in there, just like everyone always said about you" Nathaniel grinned, poking Harry's forehead gently. "You see? Without even realising it you're getting more and more back to normal every second. Pretty soon, you'll be completely back to your old self. The only difference will be having me at your side....or your ass...or your crotch" He smirked, moving his sponge to wash Harry's ass gently for a few moments, making sure Harry was completely clean before the water was finally shut off.

Once they were dry, he walked with Harry back to Nathaniel's bedroom, slowly crawling under the covers, arm wrapping around Harry softly. "I love you Harry Potter...." Nathaniel smiled softly, then drifted off into a gentle slumber.
In the morning, Nathaniel had awoken first, deciding to give Harry a morning off from cooking he had gotten out of bed as carefully as he could, pulled on a dressing gown, though nothing else, and gone down to start cooking. Of course he wasn't going to leave Harry alone and panicked.....he had left a little note for Harry to see as soon as he woke to let him know that his lover was only just downstairs.
Nathaniel had just been getting the breakfast put onto plates, preparing to go and wake Harry, when the doorbell rang. Well.....at least that meant it probably wasn't Death Eaters....he somehow doubted they would be so polite as to ring the doorbell and check if someone was home before attacking. On glancing through the peephole, he blinked to see Neville there, then smiled softly, unlocking the door and opening it. "Good morning....you're Neville right? Please, come in"

Harry smiled a little. "no modesty?" he asked with a smile. "isn't that a good thing?" he asked with a laugh. "besides, if i had no modesty, i'd suggest fucking here, even if your parents COULD hear us." he pointed out. granted, he'd suggested the alleyway simply because Nathaniel seamed embarrassed by the idea of screwing while they where home with his parents. what did he care? sex was normal, natural, and damn did he love it. he smiled at the promise that he would never be left alone and he took the others hand, happy that he had found such a loyal and loving mate.

in the morning, Neville smiled at Nathaniel. "yes, i'm Neville, Neville Longbottom. and your Nathaniel Garrington, a Ravenclaw. seventh year this year right?" Neville asked, his head tilted. "i'm here to check on Harry. hello Harry..... Harry!" Neville complained, scowling at the completely nude Potter holding a knife on Neville. "what have i told you about nudity?" Harry blinked, looking confused and shrugged. "...right, too many things. what have i told you about nudity in other people's spaces?" "that it makes them uncomfortable and i shouldn't do it. but what's it matter? i'm already screwing Nathan five ways to Sunday." Neville sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Harry?... am i, or am i not a person." "yes." "am i, or am i not in this space?" "...yes." "so what should you do?" "...i'll go get dressed." Harry grumbled, sulking as he stalked up the stairs to get his clothes, Neville shaking his head and muttering about half wild Wizards. "well, i'm Neville. Harry's Blood Bond Brother." Neville introduced, offering Nathaniel a handshake. "don't worry, you'll et used to Harry's... quirks. i certainly had to." he admitted with a shake of his head. Blood Bond Brother!? well that would certainly explain how Neville had found Harry. a Blood Bond was a way of joining someone into a family. much like a blood adoption, only deeper. it was very much considered a Dark Art, Blood Bonding, mostly because it used blood. it was basically saying that he and Harry where twins, only they shared each other's blood, and thus both their magics had increased because of it. not to mention they could always tell where the other was at almost all times. and not even Hogwarts Wards could keep them from apparating to each other.

"so tell me what's been going on. Harry didn't seam to recognize me. he hasn't pulled a knife on me in years... not since first year actually." Neville admitted, shaking his head. "and how much has he told you about himself? you do realize that now you've 'fucked five ways to sunday'... well, Harry is mostly Wild, he mates for life..." Neville explained. "he will always love you, and will never leave you... i hope your in this for the long haul because if you hurt Harry, i'll kill you." even though Neville was seen as something of a Joke in hogwarts, somehow.. he seamed quite frightening at the moment.

Nathaniel smiled as he allowed Neville into the house, nodding slightly. "That's right....you sure know a lot about me so soon..." He blinked as Neville scowled, then turned around and covered his face with his hand at the sight of Harry wandering around naked. "Harry...." He yelped when Harry openly described their sex life....he barely stopped short of going into the intimate details, though Nathaniel suspected he might well have if he had been given the chance. "Um...Harry...when my parents get back here.....please try to remember to be fully dressed around them? They're kind and understanding but....they might freak out at a naked boy walking around the house...." He laughed nervously, watching as Harry walked back up stairs, leading Neville over towards the kitchen so they could sit down.

"Blood Bond Brother...? I...I see..." Nathaniel was somehow both shocked, and not shocked at the same time. That was considered dark and forbidden magic....but then again this was Harry Potter they were talking about. 'Forbidden' seemed to scream 'try me try me' to Harry Potter. Still, it certainly explained more than a few things that had come to light in the last few days. Well, maybe this would make things easier.
Nathaniel nodded, then started to fill Neville in on what he knew, or at least what he hadn't been in hospital for. "Ah...well I already figured the for life part....when he changed like that to save me....that was when I knew for sure. He'd never changed like that before, not to save his best friends, not to save anyone....to do that to save me....it had to be something...special, something unique....I feel rather...privelaged" He rubbed the back of his head, then laughed nervously at Neville's threat....clearly not an idle one. "I understand Neville, trust me I do...but it's not something you need to say, since it'll never happen. Now...um....can I get you some breakfast too? I was just making some for me and Harry..." Nathaniel smiled as he stood up, still wearing nothing but a tied up dressing gown as he walked over towards the food he had been preparing.

Neville chuckled a little. "i know a little bit about everyone. i act stupid, but i'm not really." Neville admitted. "i know all the people attending Hogwarts, even some of the first years coming in this year." Neville admitted. "i have to act stupid, to keep people like my Gran and Dumbledore from exploiting me and using me." he admitted. "i figured out when i was very little, that if i acted clumsy and forgetful, no one would pay me a second thought, amusingly enough, Crabbe and Goyle employ the same technique." he admitted. "i'm sorry about Harry by the way, he wasn't... raised properly." he admitted with a sigh. "if i could kill that muggle family of his... but then he'd go into the Ministry of Magic 'foster system' and end up with whoever could pay the most for him... meaning the Malfoy's." Neville admitted as he watched Harry leave to go get dressed. "fine. next time i come to save your life i'll waste precious minutes in making sure i'm dressed first." Harry complained, rolling his eyes as Neville snickered.

"surprised?" Neville asked when he mentioned the Blood bond between him and Harry. "in all actuality, there is no such thing as Dark Magic. it's just a label for Magic that Dumbledore or the ministry don't want people using. it makes it easier to control people if you're afraid of it. now there are, of course, Black magicks that you have to be very careful about, but Harry can explain the difference to you when he gets his memories back." Neville assured the other. "hello Hedwig, my you got fat, OW!" Hedwig had pecked him on the forehead. "i meant! that you look even more beautiful than you normally do..." Neville stated with a sheepish smile. "i'm surprised you returned to your phoenix form." he admitted as he stroked Hedwigs breast feathers. "you'll have to be turned back into an Owl before we go back to Hogwarts or the Headmaster will freak." Hedwig crooned and nodded before Neville nearly choked as he turned to stare at Nathaniel.

"he showed you his Animagus form!?" Neville demanded, more than shocked. stunned really. "i showed him both." Harry informed Neville as he came back down. "you don't have to cook Nathaniel, i can do it." Harry offered, wincing a little as he sat down. " he was still a bit sore. "Harry... you really showed him both your Animagus forms?" "yes. Shade needed to defend him, and Moonwind was the best way to stay hidden while Nathaniel was in the hospital." Harry explained before he looked shocked. "hey i remembered something!... why do i have names for my Animagus forms?" "it's tradition, and no one will think about you having an animagus form if you use a codename for it." Neville admitted with a smile. "we haven't named mine yet, can't think of a good name." "you have an Animagus form?" "you taught me, remember?... oh, right amnesia. yes, i have an animagus form. it's a Wolverine. one of the most fierce animals on earth, a Wolverine was known to take on bears for their meals. they could even hunt deer, though they tended to stick to smaller mammals for their dinner.

Harry pondered that a little as he got up and set the table, Neville suddenly realizing he was intruding on breakfast. "ah! i'm sorry i didn't even think about what time it was." he apologized. "i just hadn't heard from harry in over a week. we agreed that if we didn't hear from each other we'd check up on the other. i was worried that his Muggle Uncle had done something." "he did..." Harry admitted, scowling at his hands. "he burned everything i had... my parent's photo album, my dad's invisibility cloak... even my wand." "he did WHAT?!" Neville demanded, Harry nodding. "he even tried to burn Hedwig... i didn't know he was a phoenix when i first remembered that part, so i really thought she was dead for a while..." "that son of a bitch!" Neville snarled as he leaped to his feet and apparated, right then and there and Harry smiled a little. "...Neville has such a temper... i'd forgotten." he snickered a little. "i hope he curses my uncle with something good, ooh eggs!" he chirped, happy with Nathaniel's choice for breakfast. "...you're not wearing any clothes." he purred with a grin. "lets have a quickie before Neville gets back..." man Harry was a bit of a perv.

Interesting....Neville Longbottom...he sounded like a Wizard secret agent more than anything else. Full of secrets, more dangerous than anyone could ever realise...very interesting. "Well...yes, Dark Magic is a label....but it's a label usually applied to magic that has many more dangers associated with it, things that most normal wizards or witches either couldn't handle, or couldn't be trusted with. I'm sure some of it is just restricted for the benefit of just a few....but some of the things I've read...it's a good thing they're restricted or forbidden....." Nathaniel shivered as he recalled some of the books he had read in the restricted sections of the library, and he had barely scraped the surface.

"Ah....you....really do know a lot don't you Neville....?" Nathaniel was becoming increasingly surprised with just how much Neville knew....this was completely unexpected. He had though maybe Neville would know a few things but....he seemed to know everything....he knew more about Harry than Harry himself knew....and Nathaniel expected that would be the case even when Harry got his memories back. ".....So....you're an Animagus too....?" Nathaniel blinked, then rubbed his head. "....I'm beginning to think there are more people who aren't than are....." He laughed nervously, then shook his head as Harry offered to cook. "Nuh uh....it's my turn today Harry, I want to do this for you" He gave Harry a bright smile, then returned to cooking for a few moments, but stopped as Harry had to talk again about what his Uncle had done. It was painful for Nathaniel to hear....though he couldn't imagine how painful it was for Harry to relive.

"So Neville, are you going to sta-" Before Nathaniel could finish, the boy had vanished with a loud pop. "Oh dear.....I hope he doesn't go getting himself into trouble too.....we really need to avoid drawing attention right now, all three of us, until we can better decide on our course of action" He sighed softly as he set breakfast down, then blinked. "Ah...um...well no I'm not..." He laughed nervously. "A....quickie? Well um....Neville might be back pretty quickly so he might appear while we're.........you're not gonna take no for an answer are you Harry?" Nathaniel smiled, still laughing nervously, though there was a rather telling bulge in the dressing gown that was gradually getting bigger.

Neville had to snort. "oh yes. the infamous 'restricted section' of the Library. me and Harry have been in there more times than i can count. it's all fake, or most of it is anyway. pure propaganda." he admitted simply. "we have REAL books in our family archives. for example, the Crucio. i for one have every right to hate this spell more than any other, yet i don't. do you know why? because it was originally a healing spell." he admitted simply. "back when the Crucio was invented, people losing limbs was very common. a well placed low powered Crucio attacked, and killed only a specific set of nerves, forever killing any pain a person might feel from a detached limb." Neville admitted. "it was only turned 'dark' when Gellert Grindelwald overcharged it and used it on innocent people. suddenly it was dangerous, the ministry banned it simply because they where afraid someone else might use it the same way. yes, it's a bad spell when used incorrectly, but like all magic, it is only how the wizard uses it, that defines what it is." he admitted simply. "many of the dark spells found in Hogwarts aren't really spells at all. like the bowel dispelling curse... no one wants to see that. not even bad guys." he admitted simply. "it's just another scare tactic." Neville admitted.

"i do know a lot." Neville admitted with a smile. "when your 'shy and quiet' people forget about you, and say things they really shouldn't." he admitted. "sometimes it's just about whose kissing who... but other times? it's about who has the Dark Mark and who doesn't, or who is on Dumbledore's payroll. you can even listen in on private teachers conversations when your someone 'like me'. not easily noticed." Neville admitted with a grin. "actually, the Animagus transformation is also a ministry coverup. they say it's hard, but it really isn't. some people are too complex or low powered to become an Animagus, but about ninety percent of the wizarding population could very easily become one. most don't try because they think it's too hard to do, but it's really as easy as most of the fifth year transfiguration work when you start turning animals into pincushions." he admitted. "if everyone was an Animagus, then the ministry couldn't control them as easily." Harry was nodding. "i can teach you to be one, if you like Nathaniel." Harry offered with a smile. "it's really fun to be an animal."

he grinned as Neville vanished. "it's alright, Nev won't do anything too dramatic. he's good at being discreet." Harry promised with a smile. "besides, from what i can remember, Neville's always wanted an excuse to really give my Uncle a scare." Harry admitted with a nod. "yes, a quickie, come on, it'll be fun." a wicked gleam entered Harry's eye. "i'll call you master again, and let you spank me." he promised, wiggling his eyebrows as he led the way up the stairs, running two at a time with a laugh. "come on Nathaniel! if you hurry, i'll have time to suck you off too!"

"Discreet huh...? Well he does certainly seem to be that..." Nathaniel smiled slightly, looking at the spot where Neville had been a few moments ago then shaking his head. "Discreet or no....I hope he's careful at least...though I'm sure he'll be fine. He certainly seems to know how to take care of himself that's for sure..." He grinned, then looked to Harry and laughed nervously. "Ah...you'll...." There was that word again....master....almost immediately Harry felt a hardening between his legs, the dressing gown raising up and falling open beneath where it was tied up to reveal his erection. Damn....Harry was going to learn fast exactly what he needed to say to get Nathaniel going almost any time. "Well I...j-just a quickie!" He moved to hurry after Harry, both relieved and surprised that Harry hadn't just bent over the kitchen table. "But if Neville walks in on us then I'm gonna be mad!"

He followed Harry quickly, dashing into the bedroom after him. "W-well since we're gonna be quick then.....we only have time for one place so...." Nathaniel grinned, untieing his dressing gown and dropping it to the floor. "I'll let you pick where you want it Harry"

Harry chuckled a little. "he's kind of like a super spy isn't he? Neville is pretty amazing." Harry admitted. "it's only thanks to him that i knew that Dumbledore was using me. i was supposed to be the ultimate pawn, and Dumbledore would have succeeded if Neville hadn't shown me that Ron and Hermione where being paid to be my freinds, so they could spy on me... oh! i remembered something else!" he admitted before he grimaced. "well... that isn't a pleasant set of memories to say the least." Harry admitted, making a face before he grinned impishly at Nathaiel's instant hard on. "oh master! it's so big." Harry purred. "you'll never fit it inside of me, i'm just too tight." he teased, laughing as he rushed off. "just put up locking and silencing spells you big baby!" Harry demanded as he stripped himself naked and tossed himself onto the bed, spreading his legs and raising his ass in the air, wiggling at the other enticingly. "i don't care where you put it, just fuck me hard master!" Harry moaned, giggling a little. "it should be the Master's decision on where to fuck the naughty sex slave after all." Harry purred, licking his lips. "come teach me a lesson i'll never forget Master."

Locking spells? Silencing spells? Nathaniel had no time for any such thing now....time spent casting spells like that was precious time that could be spent fucking Harry's brains out...and calling him master again...well now Harry had just sent Nathaniel's lust back into control of his actions. "Well....I'll just have to make it fit..." He licked his lips as he watched Harry strip and throw himself onto the bed, presenting himself to his lover. "And maybe one day I will make it too big to fit....then make it fit anyway...." He smirked and didn't even bother to close the bedroom door as he hurried for the bed, getting on and giving Harry's ass a firm slap, first on one cheek, then the other. "Well.....I've made my decision..." He stroked the tip of his cock against Harry's pussy for a few moments, but just to lubricate it. A moment later he shifted up to Harry's ass.....they still needed some kind of contraceptive after all. "Fuck it, no time to be slow" With a solid thrust of the hips forward, Nathaniel buried the entirety of his cock in Harry's ass in a single moment. Without even giving the boy a chance to get used to the sensation, he pulled back quickly, then thrust back in hard.

Back
Top Bottom