A Matter of Mind (HP)- Moon/Lounger

Harry smiled a little as he nodded. "good... for some reason i think Neville is someone who is to be trusted." he admitted, frowning as he tried to remember. "one of the only people to trust..." he muttered before shrugging. "you are special." Harry admitted with a sly smirk. "you got me didn't you?" he asked with a snicker. "out of all the people i'm sure i know, i chose you." he licked his lips. "and i'm sure as hell not about to pick someone else." he admitted with a snicker as he heard the other's startled yelp. "you make the most arousing sounds." he purred happily. "such a cute little submissive bitch." he purred happily, what would have been an insult almost sounded like a compliment coming from Harry in that soft, seductive, loving tone. "and yet you can be so dominant when you want to be." he teased. "my perfect match. someone has to control me after all, don't you think? someone like me, hmmm i shouldn't be left alone for too long, who knows what i might get into?" he asked with a sly smirk. promising Nathaniel that he would have some control in their relationship. "My, look how HARD you got at the thought of being tied up, completely at my Mercy." he smirked. "we just have to find some silk ribbons now, don't we? unless you can make some with your stick?" he asked, sly and smirking.

"oh, you'd be amazed at all the lovely things a person can say when they're being denied an orgasm." he teased with a snicker. "i can just imagine you blushing as you beg me for cock, but not caring because your just... so... DESPERATE!" he hissed, running his forefinger in-between the others balls while keeping his other hand firmly wrapped onto Nathaniel's hip so he couldn't pull away. "oh, bi sexual are we?" he asked with a smirk. "i guess it's a good thing i'm bot a male and a female, hmm?" he asked with a smirk. "it's like i was made, just for you." he purred, snickering. "i might be able to procure a Time Turner somewhere." he mused, licking his lips. "or make some Polyjuice." he mused. "it would be exciting, wouldn't it? inviting a complete stranger into our bed, fucking you from both sides like your some kind of whore, desperate for a good fuck." he purred, rubbing the tip of his cock against Nathaniel's ass, smearing thick globs of Precum onto his tight little entrance, before he slurped on his fingers and slid one around that tight pucker, rubbing, massaging, trying to get Nathaniel to loosen up, to relax, before his wet finger, soaked in spit and pre, slid inside and wiggled. "mmm such a tight hole you have... are you a Virgin my Pet?"

Nathaniel found himself oddly aroused at being called a bitch by Harry in that tone...why was that exciting and arousing to him? Nathaniel had never been excited by things like that before....but coming from Harry.....god it was just amazing. For some reason he wanted to hear it more. "W-well....I.....well I can be...." Nathaniel glanced back over his shoulder and smiled slightly to Harry, then mewled again, shivering and wiggling against Harry's hands again. Sure, Nathaniel could take control....but right now he was at Harry's complete mercy....the boy could've done anything to his currently submissive boyfriend and lover.

"Y-you wouldn't....deny me that would you? Make me beg...?" Nathaniel whimpered softly at the thought....but at the same time he found it all rather exciting...the prospect of Harry teasing him, playing with him like some kind of toy...oh god his cock twitched and dripped with pre-cum all over the floor....he was getting more aroused by the second! "I...well.....y-yeah I guess I am....o-oh god....two Harry's.....nnn.....all one of them would be missing would be a nice huge pair of...of..." He bit his lip, unable to bring himself to say it in his current submissive state. "Ohhh.....H-Harry....oh god....how do you know how to push everything perfectly....?" It was like they really were perfect for each other....made for one another...complimenting each other perfectly.
"HN!" Nathaniel's eyes went wide when he felt Harry's cock sliding against his ass, smearing pre-cum across him, then feeling a finger prodding against him. "O-oooh...." This was happening...it was really happening....and he loved it. Nathaniel did his best to relax, taking a few slow, deep breaths and letting his ass loosen a little for Harry's finger. "Y-yes....yes I am....I'm a virgin....I...I'm unspoiled for you Harry...."

Harry smirked at Nathaniel, licking his lips. "yes, you can be my pretty, submissive Bitch." he purred. they both knew that Nathaniel could stop this at any time, if he said 'No' or 'Stop' Harry would stop, and back up, and let Nathaniel calm down. the fact that Nathaniel could, and hadn't yet, spoke volumes to Harry, and he felt warm and tingly knowing just how much his lover truly trusted him. "oh i would so deny you, i would make you beg, make you PLEAD for it." Harry growled, the sound full of delight and eager anticipation. "but not this time." he decided. "this time is all about making you feel GOOD." he hissed, pleased with hos much Pre-cum that Nathaniel was leaking, pleased with how the boy was shivering and stuttering and all around flushed and turned on. "a pair of Tits?" he asked with a sly little smirk. "i don't know how to go about growing a pair of those, but it would have to be temporary because i can't imagine having them all the time." he warned with a snicker. "oh it's not hard to know how to make you a moaning mess." Harry hissed, smirking as he stroked that tight little hole and gripped the hip tighter to keep him from wiggling so much. "Yes, that's it, submit to me, me mine, my bitch." he hissed before he froze completely at the knowledge that the other was a virgin.

he snarled again, the sound just as inhuman as the last time, sounding just as gleeful as the last time. an excited, delighted sound as he leaned over and latched his teeth into the back of Nathaniel's neck, gripping him there, tight, holding him in place, holding him still as he gripped Nathaniel's wand and waved it, silk ties wrapping around his wrists, tying them together tightly, but not painfully so, before they stuck themselves to the dresser directly in front of them, giving him something to support himself on. he was now completely helpless, totally defenseless, and Harry loved it as he hissed through his nose and slid a second finger into Nathaniel while he held the boy completely immobile like he was some sort of wild Animal, claiming his mate for the first time. he used his legs now, to hold Nathaniel's rear end still, and his free hand wrapped around his lovers cock and gave it a few firm strokes while his fingers wiggled and teased and stretched the tight little hole. one thing for sure, Harry knew what he was doing, and he was doing it very well.

Nathaniel believed him....the way Harry was talking....he would make him beg, make him plead for sweet release....and they would both love every single second of it. But then Harry assured him it wouldn't be like that this time....that there would just be pleasure. "Y-yes.....a pair of...." Nathaniel whimpered, shivering at the thought.....Harry with a gorgeous pair of huge perky tits....all for Nathaniel and Nathaniel alone to play with. "Th-there are....sp-spells....potions.....that...that wear off..." He whimpered, then yelped as the finger worked its way inside of him, wiggling around inside Nathaniel's virgin ass. "Yes.....yes I...I'm yours Harry....always yours....only yours...you can.....you can do whatever you want...." He panted heavily, hips pushing back slightly against the other boy, trying to get more of that finger inside.

He heard the growl again....concern flickering through his mind for a moment, before the pleasure took over once again. He yelped as he felt the bite from the other....just hard enough to cause a little pain, not hard enough to break the skin. It was so much he didn't notice Harry taking hold of his wand, waving it silently before silken strands emerged from the tip. How had Harry done that? It was like his sexual instinct, his very lust was guiding the magic....it was certainly an interesting way for Harry to push his powers. Nathaniel groaned as his wrists were gently bound together, then to the dresser....and a moment later he was thankful for it. When that second finger entered his ass, Nathaniel cried out, his legs shaking and almost collapsing out from him, only the dresser giving him enough balance to stay upright. "N-nyaaa....." Nathaniel's tongue rolled from his mouth when Harry gripped his cock, drool dripping from his tongue to the floor, the sensation of his erection being stroked whilst those fingers worked the inside of his ass nearly overwhelming the inexperienced boy.

Harry smirked a little. "oh, spells and potions? you'll have to make the potion for me then." he ordered playfully. "it would be interesting to have a pair of tits to say the least." he admitted, licking his lips as he growled, delighted that the other was promising to be his, and only his. it fed that wild instinct to claim his mate, to dominate and own his mate. he growled into the bite as the other yelped, but it wasn't a warning sound, it almost sounded amused more than anything, and still Harry's fingers worked inside of Nathaniel's ass. he growled again as he flciked the wand once more, the dresser turning reflective, the entire front of the Dresser had turned into a Mirror, so that Nathaniel could watch himself getting fucked, and so Harry could see the expressions that went with those wonderful sounds. he added a third finger, and paused to let Nathaniel adjust to the change before slowly thrusting his fingers in and out, even as he thrust his own cock against the others leg, enjoying the friction, the heat, the contact, enjoying the sex and knowing that he was the only person who had ever touched Nathaniel like that.

he finally pulled away and moved to the bedside drawer where a tube of lotion was kept, snatching it up he flashed Nathaniel a smirk, their eyes meeting through the mirror as he unloaded a glob of lotion into his palm and smeared it slowly over his cock before rejoining Nathaniel, taking place directly behind him, hands on the others hips. "i'm going to make you mine, Nathaniel, mine forever." he hissed, pressing his chest tot he others beck, his whispered words fluttering against the others ear. "i will mark you, and you will be mine for life." he whispered before grabbing Nathaniel's neck in his teeth once more, biting hard enough to leave a bruise this time, before the head of Harry's cock, slowly began to breach. his hand stroking Nathaniel's cock to distract from the pain of being slowly forced open, while his teeth distracted from the pleasure as he slowly, inch by inch worked his way inside until he was buried into the balls, a snarl erupting from Harry again, this sound Possessive, dominating, NEEDY. then he fell completely still, and waited for Nathaniel to make the first move, waiting for the other to react through the pain.

once NAthaniel had recovered from the pain, Harry stated to move, just a little bit at first, slowly pulling out and pushing in, barely an inch at a time, moving faster, and harder the more Nathaniel begane to adjust until Harry had him pressed right up against the Dresser so that he couldn't move an inch, his cock piercing Nathaniel again and again, the possessive snarls and growls falling from Harry's teeth, still clamped around that firm milky neck as he fucked Nathaniel hard and wild, like a beast laying claim to his mate, hands fondling balls and cock as he fucked his Mate, fucked his Partner, fucked his Lover. and only when Nathaniel came, Did Harry release the wonderfully tasty neck, toss his head back, and ROAR as he filled his mate with shot after shot of seed, before pulling out and stroking himself to completion all over Nathaniel's back, hissing in delight as he marked that creamy skin with his seed, and his scent. "your mine now." Harry growled as he stepped forward again and helped Nathaniel stay standing, carefully unbinding the others wrists and picked him up. showing just how strong Harry was, despite his tiny stature. "mine to own, mine to please, mine to protect, mine to spoil." he growled, gently paying Nathaniel on the bed, belly down of course before nuzzling the others neck. "all mine." and with that, he settled himself atop the other, wrapped his arms around him, and hummed him a lullaby until he fell asleep.

Nathaniel didn't know the spells or potions for such a change....but it probably wouldn't be difficult for him to find out. They were probably an extension of some kind of medical magic after all. Then again there was probably a whole branch of Sex magic that he didn't even know about....then again it wasn't exactly the kind of thing they would teach at school or keep books about in the library, not even in the Restricted section. When the mirror turned reflective Nathaniel's blush intensified, the sight of himself, literally drooling with pleasure and wiggling his hips was just so embarrassing...and yet...at the same time it somehow made him even more aroused than before, something he wouldn't have even thought possible at this point.

When Harry's fingers withdrew from him Nathaniel let out a grunt, then whimpered softly at the sudden feeling of emptiness. He was so distracted that he didn't notice Harry retrieving the lotion and lubing himself up with it. It wasn't until he felt something prodding against his ass, something very different from a finger, and the taller Harry's chest on his back that he realised what was happening. "O-oh god...." Nathaniel was scared....excited...nervous...thrilled....so many things going through him all at once...the anticipation more than anything driving him nearly insane. But then finally he felt Harry starting to slip inside. Nathaniel yelped loudly from the sensation, so different from Harry's fingers....longer...thicker...hotter. He closed his eyes tightly, grinding his teeth through the pain....whilst Nathaniel might have been bigger....Harry was still certainly big himself. But little by little more and more was slipping inside Nathaniel's ass, which just seemed to get tighter the more Harry pushed in, until finally he felt their balls slapping together gently, Harry's hips against Nathaniel's firm, round ass. "O-oh....oh f-f-fuck!" Nathaniel opened his eyes to look at them both, watching Harry snarl inhumanly like an animal that would not be denied anything it wanted....and Nathaniel was certainly not going to deny Harry anything right now. "O-ok....ok I....I'm ok...." It was a half-lie, but Nathaniel couldn't wait any longer....he wanted this to happen....no....more than that....he needed this to happen right now.

Nathaniel moaned loudly as Harry began moving, the remaining pain being replaced by pleasure more and more with every passing second. Every thrust of Harry's cock caused Nathaniel's to twitch and spurt more pre-cum over the floor and reflective dresser. But then the thrusts started getting harder and harder, hard enough to make Nathaniel squash up against the dresser, then make the dresser begin to move. Harry wasn't just having sex with him...he was fucking him....fucking like a wild animal, like a beast lost in heat. Then again Nathaniel was mewling and groaning like a bitch in heat so it seemed somewhat appropriate. However, as much as Nathaniel wanted this to go on forever, he was too inexperienced to withstand more than 2 minutes of such rough treatment, his body tightening up before he screamed in orgasm, his cock erupting and spurting cum all over his chest and the dresser. At the same instant, he felt Harry suddenly cum inside of him, so much hot, thick cum rushing into his body....then suddenly a feeling of emptiness as Harry withdrew, more cum squirting over Nathaniel's back.
Spent, the boy slumped to his knees, panting, gasping for air, cum dripping from his chest and slowly softening cock. He couldn't even respond to Harry verbally, only giving the tiniest nod at understanding he was Harry's now....though Harry was just as much his too. He didn't resist being picked up, taken to the bed and lay down, his cum on his chest smearing between himself and the bed, Harry's cum on his back smearing between the two boys, as if linking them together.
Even without Harry's humming, it was mere seconds before Nathaniel fell asleep....or maybe just passed out....either way, the results were the same. He was out cold....and dreaming of their roles being reversed.

Harry had truly never experienced anything like this before. he felt so hot, and he was almost angry as he fucked his lover, but it just felt so damn good! he knew he was leaving bruises, and part of him was cringing at that, but the other part was delighted, because he was leaving marks, other people would know that Nathaniel was HIS, that Nathaniel belonged to HIM. he wasn't all that sure that Nathaniel was actually ready when he claimed that he was, but Harry wasn't about to tell his lover no. not when the boy was moaning and mewling like that. after that, there was no stopping, Nathaniel had given the ok, and Harry was going to take it. he grinned, smirking as he watched Nathaniel's face through the mirror, and could only feel delight when he made the other cum, quickly following himself. he made sure he spread his scent all over the other, he wasn't sure why he needed to do this, but it was important to make sure that EVERYTHING knew, humans and otherwise. Nathaniel was his, and the bruises, bite marks, and cum scent all over Nathaniel would make certain that EVERYONE knew it. he grinned when Nathaniel nodded, agreeing that he belonged to Harry, and Harry decided he'd done enough claiming for the night and snuggled into his lover as they laid on the bed.

in the morning, Harry was gently nuzzling each bruise he had left behind, and was gently licking at the back of Nathaniel's neck where he had left a few cuts with his teeth. "sorry... i.. i didn't mean to hurt you so bad..." Harry muttered, gently washing away the Cum he'd spread over Nathaniel with a damp cloth. "how are you feeling? i found a potions book and made some swelling ointment, and a pain relief potion, and some bruise balm." Harry admitted. all three where very simple first year potions that could be made in an hour. Harry gently spread the bruise balm over the bruising even as he handed Nathaniel the pain relief potion. "hmmm, you smell like me." Harry purred as he buried his nose in the middle of Nathaniel's back, inhaling deeply. he wasn't sure if most people would be able to smell themselves on another person, but Harry didn't care. "i'm going to put the swelling ointment on now... try not to tense." Harry ordered softly, spreading the warm, soft soothing ointment all over Nathaniel's tight little hole, slipping in a finger and spreading it about inside to make sure that every bit of inflamed flesh was taken care of. after only a few moments, Nathaniel would feel much better. he'd still feel sore, but he'd be able to move without agony at least. "there... all better." Harry mumbled, nuzzling the back of Nathaniel's neck with a grin. "i wonder if this will scar?" he mused, not sounding worried by that thought in the least. in fact, Harry almost sounded like he hoped the little cuts WOULD stay there forever. a lifelong mark... of course, the cuts where too small to scar, but Harry didn't know that. "what do you want for breakfast?"

Nathaniel yawned as he began to wake, eyes fluttering open slowly. He felt sore...inside and out. After a few seconds the memories of the previous day came back, a blush creeping onto his cheeks until Harry spoke up. "Ah...it's alright, it...didn't really hurt at the time" He glanced back over his shoulder and smiled softly, then shivered as the damp cloth ran over his body, feeling rather relieved that the sticky sensation was being washed away. As nice as it had felt the previous day, after an entire night it started to get a little uncomfortable. "I'm fine, really. Just a little sore is all...." He smiled, then blinked as Harry presented several potions he had made simply from a book, sounded like one of his old first year books. Nathaniel couldn't help but feel rather proud that Harry had accomplished that. "Well...maybe some of your potion making memories are starting to come back huh? Even though those are pretty simple, for someone who hasn't made them before they'd still need an instructor" He grinned as Harry applied the various ointments, then quickly swallowed down the pain relief potion. He almost spat it back out when he felt Harry's fingers against his ass again, taking a second to realise that this was just application of the ointment, not another attempt to start something.

This time, Nathaniel was able to relax a little more, shivering when the finger withdrew, but already feeling much better than before, the soreness fading to become rather dull....more than enough for Nathaniel to slowly sit up, yawning again. "Hm? Ah...well....I can't really see to tell you if it will or not..." Nathaniel grinned slightly, picking up on the hope in Harry's voice, but letting it slide for now. "Breakfast? Well....whatever you feel like making I suppose. So how about we eat, and then maybe take a look through some text books to see if any of them jog your memory?" Maybe if they went through some of the same textbooks Harry had used at school they could trigger a memory of some kind. At the very least, it seemed worth a try.

Harry blinked at the other a little before he flushed a little. "uh, yeah... you kept..." he flushed even more, looking highly embarrassed that he had fucked Nathan Raw, while Nathan had made those gorgeous sounds... he washed Nathaniel clean, feeling this deep seated NEED to groom and pamper his lover. "no, no memories." Harry stated simply. "the potions where easy to make compared to a Baked Alaska, or a full breakfast for fifteen." he admitted with a shrug. "the different cuts where a little more difficult to manage, but i did it." he admitted with a smile. "there was a 'beginners guide to potions' that i used to figure out the difference between a dice and a chop." he admitted with a nod. all Muggleborns where expected to get that book, but because Harry Potter wasn't muggleborn, he hadn't gotten it. nor had he gotten the money management pamphlets, or the introduction to culture books, or anything that he should have gotten being muggle raised. "Potions are fairly easy." Harry admitted with a chuckle as he gently kissed the back of the others neck again.

"there, you're feeling better then?" he asked hopefully, looking a little worried about his lover. once Harry was certain that most of the pain was gone he beamed and hopped to his feet. "i'll make a little bit of everything then. bacon, sausage, toast, eggs, hash, and maybe some fried tomatoes..." he mused as he grabbed his pants and pulled them on, humming as he headed down the stairs to make all the promised food. watching him flit from pan to pan, it was easy to see why he wouldn't have much difficulty in the first year potions. especially if what he claimed was true, and he could make a baked Alaska.

Even if memories weren't coming back, skill and instinct were it seemed. Harry might not have been recalling things at a conscious level, but it seemed his sub-conscious was on the mend. As minor as it was, it was at least still progress. Though it was rather strange that most of the memories Harry did retain seemed to relate to cooking more than anything else. Still, Nathaniel's gain was the muggle world of cooking's loss.....boy...Harry could've made a fortune with his own cooking show from the sounds of things.

"I'm feeling much better, thank you" He smiled softly to the other boy, then slowly stood and began to get dressed, taking his time since he was still a little sore in some parts of his body and quick movements just made it feel painful again. Still, they were in no hurry for the time being. They still had just under two weeks before the term began once again at Hogwarts for the two of them to enter their 6th year. Hopefully by then at least enough of Harry's memories would have come back for him to fit back in. "Ah....that sounds good....I am rather hungry after being so....exhausted" He managed an embarrassed grin at the memory of just what had gotten him so exhausted in the first place, turning to follow Harry downstairs, sitting to watch Harry cook. Something so simple....yet it seemed to make Harry so happy. "So I was thinking...maybe today we can look more into getting you your own real wand like that letter mentioned? That way you can start some real magic practice" And hopefully that in turn would trigger the return of more memories. Good or bad, Harry couldn't go on without....well....without himself.

Harry grinned a little. "good, i'm glad your feeling better then." Harry admitted with a nod. "i don't think i meant to hurt you..." he admitted as he examined the various bruises and hickies. "though, you do look really good all marked up with me like that." he admitted with a grin. "you'll have to return the favor later." he teased, promising Nathaniel that he would have his turn to be the dominant as well. he smirked at his lover. "yes, exhausted." he agreed with a snicker. "your so cute." he muttered, kissing Nathaniel happily before humming as he made his way downstairs, and continued to hum as he cooked. "oh? a wand?" he asked, delighted as he clapped his hands together. "i agree! i want a wand!" he admitted with a nod as he pulled his stick out and examined it. "do you think they can turn this into a wand? i hope so, it feels so perfect in my hand... did you hear that?" he asked, frowning a little as a few CRACKs filled the air. the sound very familiar to Nathaniel as the apparation of wizards.

one minute Harry was happily making breakfast, and the next the house was on Fire as Death eaters circled the house and started to set fire to the 'filthy mudbloods' house. middle of the day, and they where laughing and shooting spells from their wands like they where having a drunken party. "Nathaniel! go out the back!" Harry demanded, yanking two knives out of the knife holder, the two steak knives weren't the most balanced, but they'd do the trick. he waited until Nathaniel was headed out through the back door before bursting out the front to provide a distraction. he was immidiatly assaulted with a barrage of spells that Harry easily ducked, rolled, and avoided. he wasn't sure what was going on, but fighting instincts where something that stayed, even after the memories where gone. Harry had been in a state of combat ever since he had been born. the Dursley's had been awful, but they had helped Harry to function through even the most severe pain. so even when the few spells landed on him, he shrugged them off and kept going. even the Crucio rolled off him like water. these fools had nothing on Voldemort.

in the back yard, three more Death Eaters had been waiting for Nathaniel, and where laughing as they took turns torturing him with various curses, sometimes Crucio, sometimes something else. they never expected for Harry to hear Nathaniel's screams... in fact they never expected anyone else to be in the house. the Death eaters in front thought they where fighting the only Mudblood that lived there. they where wrong, and the entire house seamed to tremble as an almighty roar lit up in the air, and the sounds of screams started in the front yard. "..what in Merlin's name!?" one of the death eaters torturing Nathaniel demanded, stunned as something big, black, and angry barreled towards him. a flash of claws and the death eater was dead, his throat ripped away. the creature landed silently on bloody paws and bared it's impressive fangs that seamed far too large for a creature that was barely three feet tall from top of the head to the pads of it's feet. it snarled, large tufts on it's ears identifying it as a Lynx, though it certainly wasn't a muggle one. it was pitch black from head to toe, dark brown markings all down it's body made it look as if it was a moving shadow. it's eyes where a blazing, furious, glittering emerald as it stalked the last two death eaters. who where dead as soon as they got the mind to paint their wands at the beast.

it snarled again, standing over the two death eaters, who where bleeding to death and the Lynx, the Shadow Lynx to be specific, turned it's attention to Nathaniel. who would probobly recall the lesson on Shadow Lynxes from Hagrid when one moved into the forbidden forest last winter. they where extraordinarily territorial. nasty thieves, and exceptionally dangerous. the beast snarled, looking around for more enemies, the few still living death eaters cracking away, vanishing before the beast came back, and only when the beast seamed to think there where no more enemies did it finally relax and pad towards Nathaniel, licking his face where there was several cuts and scrapes. it purred loudly, offering him some comfort before it hissed as one last Death eater flung it's wand out, still alive, just barely. the spell wasn't an Avada Kedavra, but it would have meant a slow and painful death for the Shadow Lynx had it connected. it never did, bright Phoenix Song filled the air and in a glorious blaze of light, the spell bounced off a strong shield, and a white Phoenix settled onto the ground next to Nathaniel. it was newly born, it was scraggly, and pathetic, and gave mournful, pathetic little chirps, it's bald head and much too big for it wings made it look funny as hell. "Hedwig?" Harry asked, sounding shocked as he switched from the Shadow Lynx to Harry. "Hedwig!? but you burned.. i SAW you burn!" he whispered, gently picking up the fragile bird in trembling hands. "he set you on fire and...." he swallowed thickly, tears dripping onto the tiny little creature. "don't worry Hedwig... i'll take care of you... Nathaniel? are you ok? do you need to go tot he Hospital?... i think i should hide..." he admitted, feeling fidgety and nervous. "yes.. i need to hide. someone will be here soon..." he muttered, he was fairly obviously in shock, he had just killed a half a dozen death eaters after all. but he was right, he needed to hide, if the Auror's found him, they would take him and use him.

Nathaniel blinked as he heard the cracking noises, then gasped as it registered in his brain what they were. "Harry-!" He couldn't finish the sentence, wand being drawn as he stood, before the walls and windows started exploding with cracks of magic. Almost instantly Nathaniel had dropped to the floor to try and take cover, about to tell Harry to do the same when the boy just grabbed some knives. "H-Harry wait! What're you doing?!" He tried to reach for the other boy, but there were several more blasts between them, leaving Nathaniel little choice but to head out the back, where he could hopefully do something to help. He scrambled on his hands and knees for the back door, nearly falling out of it, right into the middle of another group of Death Eaters.
With surprising speed Nathaniel had raised his wand, but not to attack, instead throwing up a shield spell around himself, a glowing white bubble of protective magic to try and block the Death Eater's spells....but there were three of them and only one of him....the shield simply couldn't hold out under the strain for more than a minute, an impressive minute given that an ungraduated teenager had been holding out against three Death Eaters, but only a minute all the same.

When the shield collapsed, Nathaniel screamed in agony as the spells all seemed to strike him at once, his body feeling one second like it was being ripped apart, then suddenly like it was being crushed at the bottom of the ocean. Yet despite the pain, his body was being forced to stay awake and endure, the spells ensuring that he couldn't pass out. He couldn't hear the roar over his own screams, barely even noticing when one of the Death Eaters stopped and some kind of large blur barrelled into him. It wasn't until Nathaniel slumped to the ground, the spells all ceasing that he could look up, gasping at what he saw, the large.....thing....tearing through the Death Eaters....quite literally in some cases. Some kind of wild animal....a beast....though when he it stood still for just a moment Nathaniel could recognise it as a Shadow Lynx....a very dangerous creature....and one that certainly shouldn't have been in this area. Despite their ferocity, they were deathly afraid of areas where lots of Muggles inhabited.

Almost as quickly as it began, it was over, Nathaniel coughing up a little blood, trying to raise his wand as the Lynx approached him, a pathetically weak shield forming infront of him for a split second, before it collapsed at the slightest touch from the Lynx, which may not have even noticed the shield had been there. "Ow....this....is so not how I was going to die....." Nathaniel winced, regretting the commend almost immediately....4....no....5 broken ribs....2 of them pressing against his lungs, threatening to puncture them if he moved too much or took a particularly deep breath. But then....the death he expected from the Lynx didn't come....instead it licked at him...rather affectionately as well, as if trying to clean some of his wounds. "What....?" The boy blinked in confusion, not noticing the last remaining Death Eater until there was a blinding light for just a moment....and then suddenly a small bird dropping down beside them....followed by something Nathaniel certainly hadn't expected to see......the Lynx changing shape into.... "Harry....? What....?" He tried to reach up with his unbroken arm for Harry, though the arm fell limp at his side after only a few moments. "I.....y-yes....I need a Doctor....can't....treat this myself....I....you....hide....yes...you need to hide....but I'll find you....when I'm healed....I'll find you...." Nathaniel's vision was blurring, the pain finally beginning to overwhelm him and force him into unconsciousness.

Harry didn't bother answering Nathaniel, he knew what he was doing... he wasn't sure how he knew, but he knew. he knew how to fight with knives and fists, he knew how to kill. again, he didn't know how he knew, but he did. there was nothing more important than his freinds and family, and he would defend them to the death. he missed Nathaniel's impressive display of magic, even more impressive considering Nathaniel had just as crappy of teachers as Harry had, and had not taken part in active battle, or the DA. it did explain a little bit about why Harry was so very drawn to Nathaniel though. a Strong mate, for a Strong wizard. Wizards where often attracted to witches, or other wizards, with similar levels of magic. Nathaniel couldn't fight, but what other sixteen, possibly seventeen year old wizard could heal broken bones and put up a ten minute shield against death eaters? even Harry couldn't claim that... though, that was more because he didn't know healing spells and shields, but that was besides the point. Harry wasted no time in attacking the Death Eaters in the front yard, they where stupid and slow. they relied on fear and strength, rather than skill. their aims where good, but did nothing when they couldn't keep Harry still long enough to hit him. he tore through three death eaters, slitting throats and cutting tendons, killing without worry, nor mercy. as far as Harry was concerned, they didn't deserve it.

even more so when he heard Nathaniel's screams. he wasn't sure what was happening when he shrunk, but he didn't care. someone... was hurting.. His... MATE! and that was unforgivable! he finished off the last of the death eaters, and raced to help Nathaniel, snarling, hissing, spitting, clawing, biting, killing. slaughtering the viscous bastards who had dared touch, harm his mate! as Nathaniel suspected, Harry didn't even notice the weak ward was there... not that a Ward would stop a Shadow Lynx. they could just walk right through them, even a fidelious wasn't safe from a Shadow Lynx. "don't move Nathaniel.." Harry ordered softly, stroking the other boys hair. "you have to stay awake." Harry ordered, his voice firm. "if you fall asleep, you might not wake up." he warned, his eyes narrowed as more Cracks filled the air, this time it was Aurors. Harry snatched up Hedwig, the tiny bird as ugly as sin, before he cracked away as well... not sure how he knew to apparate, but he did. thankfully it was a skill you didn't actually need a wand for. the Aurors rushed in, wands drawn, and one such Kingsley Shakelbolt started screaming for a healer as soon as he saw Nathaniel on the ground while the other Auror's started putting out the fires, fixing the damage, taking stock of the dead death eaters, and obliviating the muggles who had seen.

when Nathaniel woke, he was laying in St. Mungo's with two Auror's standing guard on either side of him, and a healer finishing the last bit of healing. she welcomed him back to the land of the living, gave him dozens of potions, and left him to the kind hands of Auror Tonks, who took his statement, and glared at two of the Auror's who barged into the hospital room and tried to arrest Nathaniel for the murder of 'several fine upstanding wizarding citizens'. which meant Malfoy Sr. or another rich bastard had been killed at Nathaniel's house. Madam Bones quickly arrived, put everyone in their place, and promised Nathaniel that he wasn't going to be arrested, no matter what that 'idiot fudge' wanted. he was on his way out anyway. it took a week for Nathaniel's pain to go away, the Crucio was a vile thing, and they had hit him with a particularly strong one. all the healers could do was keep him asleep until the nerve damage repaired itself. he was finally released from the hospital with the promise that the wards on his house had been highly upgraded and that he would be safe. he was dropped off by an off duty Auror, and then left alone.

when Nathaniel walked into his house, he would see a massive white Phoenix sitting on a perch that had not been there before. it was the same Pheonix that had saved Harry, which meant that Harry was probobly nearby. not in the house, no. as it had been crawling with Aurors for a good long time. there was a motion, a sound, and a white bird landed on the other side of the perch with a dead mouse hanging from it's orange beak. it wasn't an Owl, it was a hawk! a Falcon to be exact. Peregrine Falcon... but Peregrine Falcons where not a bird typically used for mailing. they where much too temperamental, and didn't like people unless they where raised by hand from the second they hatched, and even then they only tolerated a few. easy to train, but highly picky about how they where handled, if a peregrine Falcon didn't like you, it would fly away and never return... so why was there one sitting next to a glorious phoenix in Nathaniel's sitting room? it chirped at him, gulped down it's mouse, and then hopped intot he air, changing as it did so, into Harry. who looked so relieved to have Nathaniel back it was almost sad.

"you're back! thank all the stars." Harry whispered. "i was so scared. you where hurt so bad!" he didn't even seam to care that he had just eaten a mouse. "there where people in red dresses all over the place! i was afraid they would find me. i can turn into a bird, did you see!? are you still hurt? this is Hedwig by the way. someone tried to burn her alive, but she turned into a Phoenix, she tried to explain it to me, but i've been too worried to really pay it any attention." Harry admitted as he checked Nathaniel over very carefully. "how are you feeling?"

Hedwig
Peregrine Falcon Form
Shadow Lynx Form

Nathaniel woke rather suddenly, gasping loudly and sitting bolt upright, though fortunately hadn't cried out Harry's name.....that certainly would've given the game away to the two Aurors that it appeared were guarding him. "I....huh...wha...?" The boy looked around confused, then slowly relaxed as he remembered what had happened just before he passed out. He could remember a few loud cracks....one right infront of him....he had to assume Harry had apperated away....the alternative wasn't really worth thinking about after all. The time passed in a blur....potions to drink, Nathaniel unable to help quizzing the poor nurses about each and every one of them due to his studies into being a doctor himself one day. Then came all the questions.....Nathaniel was as truthful as he could be without mentioning Harry....which in the end turned out to be not very truthful at all. All he could say was that the Death Eaters had attacked him suddenly, he had defended himself, then something unknown had happened to kill his attackers before he passed out. There were suspicions...but then again these were Aurors, they were always suspicious, so the fact they hadn't arrested him and carted him away immediately meant they probably weren't going to.

The week drug on almost painfully slowly...Nathaniel in constant worry about what was happening. Where was Harry? How was he doing? What about his parents? They would still be away and out of contact on some expedition, his muggle parent was an archaeologist so the two would often go on expeditions together, magic provided plenty of comforts on a remote dig after all, plus there was almost always something magical related to discover. But finally Nathaniel was released, being taken home and left infront of the house, which he just stared at in silence for a few moments before taking nervous steps inside.

When Nathaniel finally stepped in, he yelped and almost backed away when he saw the large white bird...in his surprise it took him a moment to recognise it as a Phoenix of some kind, and a few more moments to recognise it as the one that had appeared to them earlier. Wait...that meant...
Quickly Nathaniel was looking around, though he didn't dare call out Harry's name. He yelped again when another bird landed on the sill of the open window, a very large falcon, larger than any normal falcon certainly, but then it chirped, gulped down a mouse and suddenly shifted shape into "Harry...?" Nathaniel blinked and stared. "I....you....." The poor boy was clearly confused....what in the world had happened in the past week? "I um....I'm ok....I....this is....really a surprise..." Nathaniel took a moment before he started to relax, reaching out to gently hug Harry when the other boy came close. "I'm so glad you're alright...I was so worried something had happened to you.....but you're ok....I'm ok....we're all ok....." He sniffled softly, burying his face in Harry's shoulder as a hiding spot.

Harry grimaced as he heard Nathaniel's stutters and he quickly wrapped the other up into a tight hug, simply holding him. it had been fun living as a Falcon, but he was glad to be back to his human self, and to have Nathaniel back with him. he'd been worried beyond all belief about him. "nothing happened to me. those men with the funny bone masks never even touched me." Harry reassured Nathaniel with a smile as he simply held the other, so glad to have the other back in his arms. "i'm alright. the men in red dresses didn't even know i was here, and all the white masked men are dead. so there's no one to hurt you anymore." Harry promised softly as he nuzzled the other before gently settling him at the table so he could make them both some very hot, and very strong tea.

"so they took you to the hospital, right?" Harry asked softly. "some of the men in funny red dresses said that some minister was going to be angry because some pure bloods where dead on your property." Harry admitted, looking incredibly worried. "they said that they needed someone to blame..." well, the aurors HAD tried to blame Nathaniel, until Madam Bones chased the idiots off and took Nathaniel's statements herself. she had promised Nathaniel that he wasn't going to be in trouble, and assumed his reluctance to speak of the situation as shock, not as trying to hide secretes. thank merlin that not ALL of the ministry was corrupt. the White Phoenix suddenly erupted into song, the sound soothing and thrilling and happy and Harry sighed, relaxing into his seat as if he'd suddenly been drugged with a calming drought before he smiled at Nathaniel. "this is Hedwig, by the way." he introduced, indicating the Phoenix, who trilled happily. "she's a Phoenix. she used to be an owl, but my Uncle broke her wings and chucked her into the fire." Harry frowned, looking very upset. "i've remembered a lot of things about my Uncle that i... don't like very much..." he admitted softly. "and about my aunt and cousin..." he looked up at Nathaniel, looking troubled and worried. "am i a freak Nathaniel?"

Nathaniel let out a sigh of relief when Harry assured him that he was alright, that nothing had happened to him. So he hadn't imagined Harry apperating away....the boy continued to both surprise and impress him. "I'm glad you're alright Harry.....gee.....you really are amazing aren't you? Getting away like that, staying undetected....changing your body too, that was....I mean....absolutely incredible. I could never do anything like that" He grinned slightly. "Not without some kinda potion or something anyway" He relaxed in Harry's arms, snuggling his head into Harry's neck for a few moments before being sat down for tea, reaching out for it to take a sip.

"Mmhmm, hospital. It was all a bit of a blur really.....then it just got boring since they wouldn't let me get out of bed and made me just sit there to recover from the effects of some of the curses" He sipped on his tea again. "Yeah....they wanted to blame me at first, probably because nobody else was around, but the doctors were really good and helped the Aurors believe it was nothing to do with me. Well, for now at least. Still....what worries me is that they came here. Though....well, we can't be sure they were looking for you. I am a 'half breed' after all, only one magical parent, so there's every possibility they were targeting me in particular just for that, it wouldn't be the first time" He sighed, then almost jumped when Hedwig burst into song, he had been so deep in thought it caught him off guard, though the song was rather relaxing. "Ah....Hedwig? Wow..." He blinked, just staring at the Phoenix for a few moments, he'd never seen one before outside of a text book. He knew Dumbledore had a phoenix, but it almost never left the headmasters office.
"Well....at least your memory is coming back right..? I know a lot of your memories might be bad but....good or bad, they're part of who you are. And if they're all bad memories, then we just need to make some good ones of our own right?" He grinned slightly, then shook his head. "A freak? Of course not! You're special, unique, but not a freak. There's no such thing as a freak in the world of magic"

i always get so excited when i see you've posted! lol)

Harry smiled, relaxing as Nathaniel relaxed and he nuzzled the other a little. "amazing? i just did what Magic told me to." he stated with a shrug. "She knows what i am capable of, and it is wise to obey Her." Harry admitted with a grin. "She knew i could become a bird, and so, i did." he shrugged. "the Cat was a bit of a surprise." he admitted. "but i like being the Cat, it's really fun. i can jump really high, and i have sharp claws, and i can see in the dark." he admitted with a grin. "and you could be an animal... er, Animagus, if you wanted to. it just takes a lot of personal will... and the ability to release who you think you are. i'll teach you." Harry promised with a smile before he scowled a little at the thought of someone blaming his lover for the deaths of such vile people. "i doubt that anyone knows that i am here... whatever they might want of me." he didn't seam to remember that Voldemort had tried to kill him as a baby. it seamed most of his magical knowledge was still hidden from him for now. "a half breed?" Harry demanded, scowling. "that sounds so insulting! like you're only half a man... i'm going to change that... and muggle, it's a disgusting word, muggle... it's practically derogatory!" Harry grumbled with a scowl. "Magic doesn't much like it either." he admitted with a shake of his head.

"yes, Hedwig." Harry stated with a proud grin as he examined his Phoenix, which had once been a Snowy owl. "she said that because i loved her so much, i was so loyal to her, my very magic pierced her. when she was burned, it was as if she went through her first burning day, and was simply reborn from the ashes." Harry admitted with a nod. "Phoenix's are loyal only to those who are exceptionally loyal themselves." he admitted with a nod. Hedwig crooned and clucked before she went back to grooming herself and Harry grinned. "indeed." he stated to the bird, as if she had spoken, but then... according to rumor, Harry had always talked to Hedwig as if she could understand him, and according to rumor... she reacted as if she could. Hedwig was reported to be the most beautiful and intelligent owl in Hogwarts. she was even known to attack people who emotionally upset her human. she'd crapped all over Draco three times in the last month of school. "yes. it's coming back, but i don't much like it." Harry admitted with a shake of his head before he offered his lover a smile. "you really mean it? even knowing i'm not... you know... a BOY?" he asked curiously. "i'm pretty sure that there aren't a whole lot of ladyboy's in the wizarding world." he commented with a grimace before he shook his head. "i suppose it doesn't really matter anyway." he mused with a smirk. "speaking of Ladyboys... i've remembered something else." Harry admitted as he smirked at the other. "i'm a virgin. so you're going to have to be gentle with me once you claim me." he teased, licking his lips. it had been a week without his mate... he wanted to 'reaffirm the bond', which meant sex. Harry was horny, and this time, he wanted Nathaniel to claim him, all of him.

((Awww, I'm so glad to hear that XD I'm super enjoying your posts too!))

"Me an Animagus? Heh...maybe...though there's so much paperwork involved in registering as one....but then it would be quite a challenge to master and I do like a challenge...." He smiled, then blinked at Harry's anger. "Ah...well...they're more just words really, just a faster way of saying something. When I say Half breed it's just faster than saying I have one parent who was born with magical abilities and one parent who was born without any magical abilities. People don't really mean anything insulting with those words, or at least I don't" He rubbed his head, then reached out for his tea in order to finish it off, licking his lips an feeling a lot better for it. The tea had filled him with a comfortable warmth.
"Oh? I see....that's really amazing...or an Owl to turn into a Phoenix like that, I've never heard of anything like that happening before. But then I guess just about anything is possible when it comes to magic hm?" He grinned slightly, though was slightly puzzled by how Harry was talking. As if he could quite literally talk with Hedwig....not only that but Harry was talking as if magic itself was a conscious, sentient being that he could communicate with. Nathaniel had never heard of anything like that before....but then if there was anyone who could do something like that then it would be Harry for sure.

"A lot of ladyboys like you hm? Well....there are rumours in some medical books, but nothing ever confirmed. I guess if there were any they didn't want to be appearing in textbooks or anything for the world to see, can't exactly blame them for that" He grinned slightly, then blushed slightly at Harry's confession of being a virgin. Nathaniel had to admit....he was rather happy to hear that. But at the same time he was a little....well....surprised. Everyone knew he had been dating Cho Chang at one point, and she had later gone on to gain a reputation as something of a slut with how she drifted from boy to boy now, everyone just assumed she'd gotten her claws into Harry and then left for her next 'conquest'.
"Oh I'm gonna have to be gentle huh? Well I can do that.....but....I dunno when I might..." Nathaniel grinned, leaning back in his seat. "I mean I'm not really in the mood right now...." He was going to show Harry that he wasn't the only one that could tease. "I think I'd need something pretty special to get me into the mood to do something like that right now....."

OMG I GET TWO! SQUEE! XDD)

Harry blinked a little. "why in the hell would you register when Dark Wizards are in control of the ministry?" there was a long pause then. "hey i remembered something!... speaking of, i know at least six people who never registered, and only one who has." he pointed out. "registering is something new, the law was created only a year after Voldemort was 'ended' to keep track of people who might still be spying. now that War is back, you really shouldn't register." he admitted simply. "register after the war is done, it's only a hundred Galleon fine." he pointed out. not realizing that a hundred galleons was more than most ministry personnel made in a month, let alone the rest of the wizarding world. "no, it is NOT just a word!" Harry hissed suddenly. "have you ever actually looked up the meaning of a Muggle in the Wizarding Dictionary!? it means 'MUD DRAGGER!' one who LIVES IN THE MUD! where do you think the word Mudblood comes from!? the proper term is 'Mundane', but no one uses it." Harry growled. "because the bigoted purebloods rule, and no one understands just how insulting they are being. it's like if i went up to a black person and called them that foul N Word and even if they didn't know what it meant, others would." Harry stated. "does that mean it's alright to call the uneducated black man that? no. no it is not. the word Muggle is foul and loathsome and i never want to hear you say it again." he stared at the other.

"and as for you being a 'half-blood' there is no such thing. you either have magic, or you do not. it is not about who has 'pure' blood, it's about the receive magical gene. where do you think Mundane born come from? in their ancestry, you will often find more than one squib. some of the mundane born, are actually the very last heirs of some very prominent families. but the pure-bloods suppress this knowladge, because if the mundane-born found out, they would be swept away. the truth of the matter is, those so called 'pure bloods' are so in-bred, they are actually damaging their own abilities to use magic. i'm sure you, as a mundane born Ravenclaw, understand genetics?" he asked, lifting an eyebrow at the other. he sighed and relaxed, shaking his head. "i'm sorry, i didn't mean to yell at you..." "Phoenix born this way are very rare. a wizard has to love their Owl, or other bird familiar so much they would be willing to risk their lives to save them. i did so. i faced down a shotgun to try and save my Hedwig... i failed, but she's alright now, so... i guess it turned out alright." Harry admitted, smiling at Hedwig. "i'm still going to gut those bastards, they made my life hell..." Harry stated, his eyes cold, frigidly so for a moment. "i will make them hurt..."

his eyes cleared and he grinned at the other. "i suppose not." he mused. "but then, most healers would know if they where a prominent thing, and i'm pretty sure Madam Pomfrey almost had a heart attack the first time i ended up in the hospital wing. it took five hours for me to convince her that it wasn't spell damage. thankfully she agreed to keep it a secrete from everyone." he admitted. "as well as the signs of my abuse. she didn't like it, but she did promise." he admitted before licking his lips as his pupils dilated a little, making his eyes look even bigger as he leaned forward. "oh please, Nat..." he whispered. "please... Master." he breathed, wondering if that would turn the other on. "i'm so desperate, i haven't seen you, i haven't touched you in a week. i haven't even dared touch myself." he breathed as he slid onto the floor and crawled over to the other, moving sensually as he stopped in-between the others legs, mouth bare inches away from Nathaniel's crotch. "please. i'll do anything you want." he breathed. "i want you to have me, have all of me. every last piece, from my hot mouth, to my tight ass, to my sopping cunt." he breathed, rubbing his cheek against the others inner thigh. "i'm so desperate to feel your hot, hard cock, owning me, claiming me, making me yours." god Harry had a filthy little mouth.

Nathaniel was rather surprised at Harry's near angry response. It was true he'd never really looked up the origins of the words before, they were just something he had picked up from hearing others say it...to be honest he doubted anyone really knew the original meanings of the words anymore except perhaps the most thorough of all historians. The half-blood argument made sense....you either had magic or you didn't...Nathaniel only really referred to himself as a half-blood as a matter of convenience more than anything else, it was simply a fast way of explaining his backgrounds. "Well it makes sense....and I do understand the genetics argument.....tough for me maybe the term 'half-blood' is also something of a badge of pride...the pride of being a part of both worlds, of having an understanding that no 'pure-blood' could ever possess. I can slip seamlessly into either one" He grinned slightly, rubbing his head, then getting momentarily worried about Harry's flash of anger...but fortunately it quickly passed and seemed to give way to the boys arousal....something that seemed to be very strong within him.

Nathaniel couldn't help but grin ever so slightly when Harry started crawling towards him, whispering...begging....calling him 'master'....Nathaniel actually groaned slightly from being called that...his pants quickly bulging as he got aroused himself...then again how could he not at the sight of Harry crawling to him like that? When every word coming from Harry's mouth was dripping with lust and desperation....this was yet another side of Harry....the adorable innocence, the furious rage and then the filthy slut....but that last part was only for Nathaniel. "Mmm...." Nathaniel licked his lips, looking down at Harry, reaching out to run his hands through the other boys hair. "Why don't you stand up.....and slowly show me that hot, slutty body of yours Harry....that body that belongs to me...and only me....I want you to show off every last inch to me...."

Harry pondered, looking at Nathaniel for a moment before he smiled. "most of the so dubbed 'purebloods' know the truth of the word muggle." he admitted. "it's their way of insulting us with mundane in our family. without anyone even really realizing it." he admitted. "however, you do have a point with being a 'halfblood' though technically, because you are born of a mundane, not from a mundane-born, you would also be a mundane-born... but that just get's confusing. you'd be better off claiming you're bi-racial and be done with it. after all, that's what people who are half black and half white say, or half american and half Chinese. if you really think about it, the Mundane and the Magical are two different races." he admitted with a shrug. "still, the 'pure-bloods' don't even realize they're killing themselves. i did a massive study on it, but my uncle burned all the papers." Harry admitted with a sigh. "i'll have to start all over again." he admitted before his face filled with lust and he crawled over to the other. eager to please, eager to give, eager to be taken and owned. he moaned as Nathaniel raked his fingers through his hair and he leaned into the wonderful contact, sighing happily.

"yes master." Harry moaned standing up and slowly, as if shy, shedding his clothes. in the light of the kitchen, it was almost impossible to see the scars, and Harry panted, as his shirt finally hit the floor and he slowly worked on his pants, revealing that he wasn't wearing any underthings at all. once he was completely naked, he dropped back to his knees and slid forward, nuzzling his lovers inner thigh. "let me help with that master." Harry breathed, hot breath ghosting over the trapped length before Harry's mouth descended onto the button of Nathaniel's pants. with a well practiced ease, they popped open, Harry's tongue and teeth flashing as they made short work of the button before Harry's teeth caught the zipper and pulled it down, ever so slowly before nuzzling in between the open little V. Nathaniel, as Harry had expected, wasn't one to go about without underwear. Harry had never worn underwear. the only underthings he got where from Dudley and he was NOT about to wear THAT. he grinned up at Nathaniel, reached up once more and caught the edge of the underwear in his mouth and slowly dragged that down as well, freeing Nathaniel's hot organ, which promptly smacked him in the face, making him grin and lick the entire thing, base to tip. "how do you want it master>?" Harry asked breathlessly. "shall i tease you a little, or simply engulf you whole in my hot, wet, tight throat?"

Nathaniel licked his lips as Harry stood and began to slowly strip, going teasingly slow just as he had wanted. Oh yes....watching Harry slowly reveal his body....it wasn't as scrawny as before, Harry had been eating well....he was starting to get his muscle back...mm....a bit longer and Nathaniel was sure he'd be able to run his fingers over chiselled abs and twitching muscles....the thought made him shiver with delight. The shirt was long gone...the pants coming next....surprise surprise no underwear...Nathaniel wouldn't be surprised if Harry didn't own a solitary piece...though he was beginning to suspect that Harry might have done that just to save time when he wanted to whip himself out for whatever reason. "Mmmmm...." He licked his lips again at the sight of Harry's erection....he wondered how many times it had been like that over the past week when Harry's thoughts might have drifted to Nathaniel......he had to admit, he'd been hard himself on many more than one occasion when thoughts had drifted to Harry....though being in the hospital like that he had been in no position to 'take care of it'.

A moment later Nathaniel felt his zipper being undone, a bit of the pressure on his crotch being relieved....but not entirely, not whilst he still had his underwear on. Though that was quickly rectified, Harry pulling the underwear away, Nathaniel's cock springing free, the tip already glistening with pre-cum, that was streaked across Harry's face a moment later. "mmmmm....ooooh..." He groaned as he felt Harry's skilled tongue running up his shaft. "Mmmmm....well...." Nathaniel licked his lips and got a slightly evil smirk. "Well....first of all...I want you to bring your face in close....real close...so you're inhaling my scent...." He grinned softly. "But you can't touch it......you have to go a full minute without touching me....or yourself..." Nathaniel knew it would drive Harry wild.....sure it was denying himself, but it was worth it to tease Harry just as he had been the teaser a week ago. "Come on Harry.....what're you waiting for? Don't think you can handle it? Well...here's a bit of incentive. If you fail the challenge....then I'm going to make you get dressed and watch me walk around naked for an hour before you get to try again...."

Harry loved watching Nathan like this. those sharp eyes examining every inch of Harry's body, as if he was pretty. Harry knew he had far too many scars to be beautiful, but it felt good to have Nathaniel's eyes on him. not judging, not hating, not afraid. he loved feeling Nathaniel's eyes on him, because when Nathaniel was watching, Harry felt perfect, he felt as if the Scars didn't matter, and being different didn't matter. he didn't feel like a freak when Nathaniel was there with him. he licked his lips and moaned as he listened to Nathaniel's reaction to him not wearing any underwear. "i've been so horny." Harry moaned. "do you know how hard it is to be horny when you're a bird? you can't do anything about it!" and more, he hadn't wanted to, masturbating was just weird. he'd rather get off on Nathaniel. he moaned again as he slowly stripped Nathaniel of anything that he was wearing from the waist down, even tossing the others shoes and socks out of the way. useless things that they where. he moaned eagerly as he licked the shaft, stroking and teasing the flesh, tasting his lover simply to taste him and he shuddered as he heard Nathaniel speaking, his breath hitching at the tone of dominance and sadistic delight.

who knew Nathaniel could be so wicked? Harry liked it.

he whimpered at the orders, looking up at Nathaniel with wide, emerald eyes, sparkling with innocence and DESIRE. it was easy to see that Harry wanted to suck Nathaniel, wanted to bring his lover all the pleasure in the world, wanted to feel that thick, hot cock pulsing in his mouth... but no, Nathaniel wanted to tease him, and Harry was loving every minute of it if the expression on his face was anything to go by. he whined, high pitched and eager as he nuzzled his way along Nathaniel's inner thigh, stopping a bare centimeter away from the others balls and cock, panting as he breathed deep, smelling his mate, smelling his master. who would have thought that someone so dominant, could also be so submissive. he shuddered at the smell, it was wonderful, thick and musky and it made Harry want to squirm. he trembled witht he effort of not touching, his fingers digging into the chair, gripping tight so he wouldn't touch, small pleading whimpers falling from his mouth, as if that might change Nathaniel's decision to torment his pretty little slut. his breath ghosted over the balls and shaft as Harry panted, desperate for more, for touch, for taste, for anything so long as he got to DO something. "please. master, please... i need." Harry whimpered, taking another deep inhale. "you smell so good... master please..."

Nathaniel didn't care about the scars, he saw beauty despite them.....no....he saw beauty in them....those scars were a part of Harry, a part of his beauty now....there was nothing that could spoil Harry in Nathaniel's eyes.
Hearing Harry whimper like that....it made Nathaniel shiver...his cock twitching in delight and anticipation, wondering if Harry would have the willpower to overcome his lust for long enough....it was impossible to predict....the way Harry was now he could just snap at any moment. He could feel Harry's hot breath against him....this was torture for Nathaniel too, but it must've been even worse for an absolute pervert like Harry....still...that just made this all the more fun. "Mmmm....in time...." He smirked, reaching down to run a hand through Harry's hair, twirling it between his fingers for a few moments, stroking Harry's head like one would stroke a pet dog or cat. "You're almost there....just a little longer and you can taste all of Masters hot, throbbing cock...." With every word Nathaniel moved his crotch a little closer to Harry's head, but never quite made contact. "You'd like that wouldn't you? Sucking on me....devouring me with that throat....and then....I'm going to claim both your holes down there.....I'm going to spread them open and make them mine....and mine alone...." He licked his lips...Nathaniel had no idea where this was coming from...it was like Harry had unlocked something within him.....a way he could act only when Harry was around.

After a few more moments, Nathaniel had counted enough time had passed, his hand releasing Harry's head rather suddenly, before he sat back in the chair. "Well? What're you waiting for? Get to work. But if you spill even a single drop of me out of that pretty little mouth....I wont let you suck it again for a whole week...you understand?"

Harry whimpered at the touch to his hair, panting harder, mumbling his pleas and begging in soft little one word tandems. Harry looked so debauched, so horny that it was hard not to want to take advantage of him. he looked so sweetly innocent, and yet as lustful as a whore. his pupils had expanded to the point that he looked doped, and his fingers twitched as he gripped Nathaniel's pants tighter. struggling not to touch, fighting every instinct he had. but he was a good little bitch, he obeyed, soft tiny little whimpers falling from his lips as he squirmed and waited for the Okay, waited for the order, waited for the permission to finally, finally touch! "please... gods above... please, Master." Harry whined when Nathaniel told him to wait, again, shuddering as he gasped and bit his lip hard. "f...fuck, yes. please, i want to suck you, i want to feel you, i want your hard cock to be buried so deep inside of me, i'll never forget the feel of it... please..." he whimpered, his hips thrusting into empty air. "please... fuck, please. i want you in me, in all my holes.. please, i want you to take it, take me, own me, break me, please!" he whimpered, panting hard, trembling under the effort of restraining himself, his eyes watering in frustration. he wanted, he NEEDED.

Harry gasped as he was suddenly released and he dove for it, sucking Nathaniel down eagerly, sucking every inch of his flesh as he hummed and murmured, nodding his agreement. he wouldn't spill a drop. he sucked, hard and fast, driving Nathaniel's hot, hard cock straight into his throat with nary a gag. Harry's ass and cunt might have been virginal, but his mouth sure as hell wasn't. he knew exactly how to suck, how to tilt his head, how to swallow and how to hum. Harry knew exactly how to make Nathaniel feel the most pleasure he'd ever felt in his life and Harry loved every second of it. he loved the feeling of that firm flesh on his tongue, loved the sensation of the cock sliding in and out of his throat. loved feeling Nathaniel in complete control. because if he said stop, Harry knew he'd obey. he wouldn't like it, but he'd obey. he'd never felt so GOOD before! granted... he'd never had oral sex, or any sex, with someone he'd actually had feelings for. and this was the very first time he'd ever played the submissive. he loved it. a lot, so much, and part of him hoped Nathaniel would mark him, claim him, own him forever. the other part just wanted Nathaniel to cum already so he could taste...

Back
Top Bottom