The End Has Arrived (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

Vee leaned up, placing a hand on the back of Kasumi 's neck before kissing her softly. "Hai~" She said, smirking softly.

Vee made a face. "Well you certainly don't have anywhere to stay, so I'll let you sleep with me tonight~ There's a bathhouse outback you can use now or in the morning..~" She said, pulling back the sheets and slipping under them.

Kasumi smirked and laid under the covers with her, pulling her close and kissing her shoulder gently, "I guess that means you're all mine tonight~"

((Auction time~?))

Vee snuggled close to Kasumi, smiling and closing her eyes. "You say it like it's a bad thing~"

Vee smirked and kissed her again before closing her eyes and falling asleep.

((YEER!))

Mao accompanied Gin out to the market, walking down the crowded streets. "Must be another auction." She said softly.

Mao remained silent as she stopped a few yards from the platform, were the bidding had already began. "Today we have a rare catch!" The man on stage announced to the crowd, four men bringing one single person on stage. Not only did he have chains around his hands and feet, but around his neck as well; the men holding the chains looked nervous. "This here is an Arrancar! My sources tell me that he was a Fraccion for a very powerful Espada; let's start the bids at five hundred thousand yen!"

"Yare~! Tesla~!" Gin grinned and Tesla spotted him immediately, "I-Ichimaru-sama...!" Gin smirked and raised his hand, wanting to buy Tesla without much a fight, "One million yen~" He called

Mao looked surprised, looking from Gin to Tesla. "Two million yen." A slender hand rose from the crowd and there were hushed whispers. A woman with neatly kept, long black hair and military looking uniform stood calmly, single piercing green eye watching Tesla, other eye covered by a black eye patch.

"Ora~?" Gin looked and smirked, "Yare~ wonder who she is~?" He raised his hand again, "2.5 million~" "Do you even have that much!?" One of the men holding Tesla yelled. Gin only smirked

The woman rose her hand again. "Three million yen." She said simply, not even looking Gin's way.

"A friend of yours?" Mao asked, looking to Gin. Ryuuichi's lip curled slightly in a victorious smirk. "Th-Three million yen! Anyone else? Going once!" Silence. "Going twice! Sold! To the woman with the eye patch!" Ryuuichi moved through the crowd, going to retrieve her new slave, holding a large bag of money.

"I feel like that may not be entirely true.." Mao murmured, softly. Ryuuichi looked up as the four men led Tesla over in chains. "Are you sure you won't need help keeping him under control?" "Hai, I'll be fine." She said, holding her gloved hand out for the chain, already have given the men their money. The other men removed their chains and stepped back from Tesla, Ryuuichi giving the chain a small yank as she turned on her heel and headed back out toward the street.

"What ain't true? Me not havin' money?" Gin asked. Tesla kept his gaze down and stepped closer, "I'll have you know...I don't take orders from women." He said

"Well you don't seem like a big spender is all.." She said, shrugging. "But it doesn't matter to me, not like I even knew the man." She said. Ryuuichi looked at Tesla out of the corner of her eye, making a noise. "My name is Ryuuichi, but you will address me as Sir or Ryuuichi-sama, we have a long ways to go before we reach our destination so I hope you can walk long distances."

"Who would that be?" Mao asked, coal colored eyes falling on Gin. Ryuuichi didn't say anything further, keeping a firm hold on the chain as they left the town, entering the desert.

Back
Top Bottom