Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The End Has Arrived (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

Kasumi pulled off her tank top and her pants, sitting in only her under garments now, "So far, I'm pretty satisfied with your answers."

Vee stood up and moved over to Kasumi, leaning down close to her face, puffing her cheeks up slightly in a pout. "You're a very hard girl, Kasumi-chan." She said.

"You're damn right I do~" She purred, leaning in and kissing Kasumi deeply, pushing her back on the chair and moving to straddle her lap, hands cupping the sides of her face.

Vee made a small noise, smirking softly and letting her hands slide down from her cheeks and over her breasts, placing them on her hips.

Kasumi shivered, getting dreadfully excited. She hadn't recieved this kind of attention in years; and she was very happy to get it

Vee thought it was adorable when Kasumi shivered in delight and she brought a hand up, slipping it beneath Kasumi's bra and groping her breast gently.

Kasumi made a small noise, hands roaming up Vee's thighs. They were smooth and silky, she found herself growing increasingly addicted to the feel, and wondered if the rest of her was this soft to the touch

Vee pulled her hand away from Kasumi's breast to fiddle with the clasp in the back, undoing her bra and tossing it aside before kissing down her neck and letting her mouth fall over the soft flesh of her breasts, kissing softly.

"Hai~" Vee moved her mouth away from Kasumi's breast and stood up, gently taking her hand and leading her over to the bed, laying her down and moving to hover over her, returning to kiss and suck on her breast, hands wandering down to her panties.

As Vee let her tongue play with Kasumi's nipple, she used one finger to gently toy with Kasumi's clit, eventually trailing kisses down her stomach and spreading her legs, licking her slowly through the fabric, loving every sound.

((M'wife~ I've been wanting to do this five ever~))

Vee hooked her fingers around Kasumi's undergarments and slowly pulled them off, moving back between her legs and licking between the soft folds, toying with her clit.

((ImjustafraidImmakingyoudosomethingyourenotcomfywith!! D'x ))

Kasumi moaned, head sinking into the pillow as her entire body felt like it was lit aflame. Her face flushed and she squirmed slightly

((Nope~ I'm totally cool~~))

Vee continued to lick gently, rubbing slightly faster against her clit, feeling her own womanhood tremble with excitement from the sounds of Kasumi's moans. She let out a soft moan, sitting up and untying her sash, disrobing. She moved to hover over Kasumi once more, kissing her softly. "Kawaii~" She purred, rubbing her clit once more.

"Mmm~ Maybe~" She said, kissing down her stomach again, smirk on her own lips. "Why do you ask~?"

Vee gave Kasumi's clit a slow lick, grinning widely. "Well thank you my dear~" She said, licking her warmth again.

Back
Top Bottom