Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The End Has Arrived (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

Mao blinked in confusion when she was suddenly pulled up onto the horse, holding into the horn of the saddle. "Y-Yeah I guess.." She said.

Mao chewed on the inside of her lip, having to lean against Gin's chest because of the shackles around her ankles, and though they allowed her to walk, or even run, she had to sit side saddle.

((So how shall Vee and Kasumi meet~?))

((Aw yiss~))

Mao slid off the saddle and landed in the sand, looking over the mansion. "So you weren't kidding.." She said to herself, then looked at him. "You don't have any friends inside, do you?"

She rubbed her wrists and rolled her ankles before following him inside the large structure, looking around in awe. She seemed so out of place in this palace like home, which was meat and clean, as to were she was the opposite: scruffy, covered in dirt, and in ragged clothing.

"Sa! I'll show ya to ya room~" Gin smiled and lead her upstairs and down the hall. Opening a door, he showed her a finely decorated room with a vanity, canopy bed and full wardrobe - another door on the far wall, "That is ya bathroom...feel free to get cleaned up~ and there's a good amount of clothes in th wardrobe for ya~"

Mao eyes him, finding it weird that he had an entire room and wardrobe already set out for her, but she wasn't completely rude. "Thank you.." She said quietly, going to grab some clothes before heading into the bathroom, locking the door behind her and stripping down. She turned the shower on hot and waited for the water to heat up before getting in and scrubbing the dirt from her skin and hair.

"I hope ya don' mind yer a'ready set accomidations~" Gin called as he sat on the bed, "I had another room in case I brought home a male friend an' this one fer a girl~ gotta be prepared~"

Mao didn't respond, but the shower did turn off and there was a minute or two of shuffling fabric before the door unlocked and opened, Mao toweling her hair dry and wearing the clothes he had given her. "Arigatou... It's lovely..." She said, running her fingers through her hair.

Mao nodded her head, pushing her thick black hair behind her ear and moving her bangs out of her face. "No use in getting lost I guess." She said.

Mao followed Gin through the halls, the house seemingly huge with only the two of them in there. It was eerily silent, except for the sound of their footfalls.

Mao looked around, her stomach giving a small growl that made her blush, but she ignored it, following him still.

Mao's cheeks reddened more and she gave a small nod. "Kinda.." She said, looking away from him.

Mao looked more embarrassed, clearing her throat. "I don't know how to cook..." She admitted.

Mao looked around the kitchen before picking out some raw beef, shifting her weight from foot to foot.

Back
Top Bottom